Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Perfect Prosthetic Prototype [SSM:C-Rank]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Mission Request said:
Mission Name:The Perfect Prosthetic Prototype
Mission Type: SSM
Mission Rank: C-Rank
Objective: Kumomi was been given commision to design a new style of prosthetic using her clockwork jutsu knowledge to allow patients to use their new limbs as if they were of flesh and blood.

A sigh escaped the lips of the engineer. The air was cold as it was late, later than she would have liked. Stain of old coffee wisped through the air as she had probably finished two pots by herself. The eyes and fingers of the young kunoichi looked over everything. It had to be correct. It wasn't everyday that something like this would be done. Prosthetics. The word itself was music to her ears. The idea of using her skills in puppetry to allow someone once again walk or to hold the hand of their beloved made her more excited than anything. In front of the woman laid beams of wood, pieces of varying metal, varying carmot crystals, and a blueprint posted on the wall. Kumomi stretched her arms above her head, interlocking her delicate yet strong fingers. With a slight popping sound coming from her shoulder she let out another sigh, but this one was of relief.

It was time, with blade like hands she cut her arms in front of her body sending thousands of chakra strings out and connecting to everything in front of her. A slight swarm of puppets came from behind her and onto the table. Moths and Mosquitos filled the air before she curved her hands aiming her palms at the piece of wood. She sent a surge of chakra to the log causing it to spend at high speed. The puppets would approach it cutting it into two separate pieces before cleaning it down to what would appear to be an upper arm and a forearm. She smiled before crossing her arms again drilling a hole through the two pieces. The two pieces were then lowered slowly back to the desk before she twitched her fingers at the pieces of metal. Hundreds of tiny pieces all began to float up and be struck by the mosquito puppets. This action slowly bent them into the shapes that were needed. With everything thing there she clasped her hands together to have the pieces collide. She pushed her hands forward sending screws and gears into their respective locations. This would allow the pieces to form a hand that could be moved just like a human one.

A sigh once again danced from her mouth. This was harder than she thought, and the chakra concentration was taking its toll already. Kumomi sent chakra threads out to align the three pieces in line before connecting extra gears and joints to connect them into a solid arm. She placed a hand on the table summoning forth spider puppets to crawl to the carmots. The spiders would begin to bite and cut the energy crystals into different sized gears and screws. Kumomi smiled, she loved these things. With a flick of her fingers Kumomi summoned chakra strings to connect to not only the arm but also the carmot gears. Aligning them to the inside of the arms she would create an individual chakra system that would work like a clock. Very similar to that of her own Clockwork Jutsu, Kumomi sent a large surge of chakra to tune the carmot to her jutsu. This design would be able to respond to the slightest chakra signal that could be traced along the nervous system. She let out a smile as she completed the prototype. It wasn't perfect but she was sure that it could impress her sensei, Kyuji.

Grabbing the wooden and metallic arm Kumomi would dart out of the room and back towards her sensei's office. Rounding the corner she would see that at this hour the hospital was empty. it was probably even later than she remembered. She finally made it to the door. She stopped and took a second to catch her breath before opening the door to see her Sensei. With a smile on her face she would address him. "Hello Kyuji-Senpai, Here's that prototype with the carmots filled with my Clockwork Jutsu like you asked. I hope it works out. I know it isn't very durable but I wa focussing more on the actual mechanical aspects rather than the design and durability..."<i></i> She chuckled as she caught herself rambling into her studious ways. Something that almost know one would want to hear.

[MFT:706]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
5688-202717248.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 24
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Agnostic
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Looks Like: August 7 from Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor

The hours had passed by so quickly and the paperwork that needed to be filled out for the new patients just continued to pile up for the man. It seemed that as soon as one paper was complete, another five would fill the void created and it was truly a lose-lose situation for him as he was losing sunlight quickly. Sighing, he would hear a knock on his door before his assistance would come in showing her prototype for a prosthetic to him and creating a huge smile on his face. He had to admit that she was one smart girl and would make a fine medical shinobi one day especially if she could keep up this excellent quality of work that she had been doing in the hospital and through research and development. Turning his gaze from her work to her, he would say easily with much excitement in his voice: "This is wonderful work, Kumoni! I am impressed with the quality and design of the product, but until we have a patient that needs it...it doesn't serve us any purpose. But, I will look at it in a closer scope after this paperwork is done, but you are dismissed and great work!"

He would then close the door behind Kumoni and resume his paperwork. Once he was finished, he would inspect the product in-depth more thoroughly and even take it home with him to show to his wife and the Infirmary folks who were also quite impressed at the quality of work.

[Topic Entered and Left. Kyuji is impressed with Kumoni's work and she gets a gold star!]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi was proud of what she did, and she hoped that it would pass his inspections. "understandably, If you could give me what I need to do to improve I will do that before I patent it."<i></i> She smiled before nodding to her sensei and leavinf his room. She was finally able to make it back to her house. She was done with her shift and she had to be here again in less than twelve hours. She'd sigh and stretch, but she knew that she had to work harder and harder if she wanted to be a full fledge medical shinobi.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back