Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Pillar and The Post [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit down in the meeting room of the Uchiha clan house, the food prepared and laid out as he was here to honour the guest that he had requested. Since getting back Takeshi had managed to keep himself busy and fully aware of everything that had happened or changed since he had returned. Knowing full well that he needed to speak to the man that he had summoned to the Clan house, though even that term was in correct. Takeshi had asked for the man to come he wanted to see him, needed to speak to him and much needed to be discussed between the two of them and no-one else.

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh in a few seconds as he watched the food being spread out correctly the house welcoming and warm as the Uchiha made sure that he was going through the very best of everything to welcome Tamashii to the clan house. As he looked around the room a few of the clan logos had been hung on the banners around the place. Takeshi was in his simple robes, armour stripped weapons gone he was not here as a Sennin he was here as a man to man conversation.

“When Tamashii arrives give him all the curtesy expected of someone in his position, he is an equal to me and treat him with all the honours you would anyone else. Show him to this room and make sure he is looked after with any questions being given”

Takeshi allowed himself to watch the guard nod as he turned and walked out in that split second, it was clear that they had a lot of information to get involved in and today was the chance that he had to do it. Takeshi would ask what needed to be talked about.

[Requesting Tamashii]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'I wonder what this is going to be about...' he too lived in the clan housing, his small home granted by Umashi still being slowly worked on, for the one day out of the week that he would go with a cat nap would be disturbed by Takeshi. He liked Takeshi, more or less. He knew little about the man but he knew the man was doing well with what he was given in the ANBU Branch. Allowing those to join to make a name for themselves. It was going well too, Tamashii looked at the numbers and it seemed to be booming with Trainees coming into it. A branch that Tamashii led himself back in stone and here in leaf, it would be something that he always pulled from to see how they were doing. So he'd have to send some congratulatory gifts Takeshi's way someday, even today he would bring with him a bottle of Fireball Whiskey. Just as a gift to coming to a comrade's home.

It didnt take long to make it to the front gate of the estate. Quite large, they seemed to be making adjustments and building upon it? Who knew, maybe it was always this big. Tamashii continued up to the front door with the Whiskey in tow, it was one of Tama's favorites, maybe becaue of his adept nature to fire, so much so that he'd burn himself using ranged fire techniques, it didnt at all matter, the utilization of his abilities halted when Hakuren died. "Knock knock.", nodding once again this seemed like a normal day, but meeing an ANBU Sennin on a personal excursion to their home, was never a good idea. So believably, Tamashii was a bit wary with justifications, but he was sure Takeshi meant no harm...

'Hm, Is Takeshi Married? I didnt read up on this... Crap!'

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he watched the last of the food being prepared, it seemed that even on his days off he was still busy but that was a burden any Sennin had to deal with and Tamashii would be in the same situation. Takeshi opened the door as he glanced at the Sennin a small smile on his lips as he welcomed the man that he considered to have a calm mind even upon the raging storms that was the current situation. Though he never truly tried to understand the man Takeshi knew that they shared a common goal and could rely on each other, that was all the proof he was ever going to need.

“Come in Tamashii, and thank you for coming on such short notice, I realise that it’s probably an inconvenience, but I would prefer to have a conversation in person than threw notes and messengers. Can I get you a drink perhaps, and food is this way if you will follow”?

Takeshi would wait for a reply from Tamashii as he smiled back welcoming the man into his home, once the offer was accepted the clan head would guide his guest to the room that the food had been prepare in, laying the spread out he would sit one side of the table and allow Tamashii to sit across from him before asking one simple question.

“Do you know why I called for you?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As soon as he knocked he'd hear movement amidst the closed walls, this was definitely going to be interesting. And opening the door they would stand nearly eye to eye. Takeshi was a bit taller than Tamashii, but they nearly stood eye to eye, so it wasnt at all awkward for Tamashii... handing the man the whiskey he'd smirk, "Compliments of the Yumoto clan of Leaf and Yukata Clan of Iwagakure.", nodding and bowing slightly to Takeshi as he would find himself looking into the home as Takeshi would lead him into the home, which Tamashii would easily enter looking around as he took off his shoes in the threshold. It wasnt something that he was accustomed to outside of his own home. However, he would move behind Takeshi looking at the home and nodding whilst smiling, "Aye aye. This is a nice home you've got here...", nodding again he would look to Takeshi as they walked a short ways through the home to a room with a large spread of food.

"Oh wow, I wasnt expecting a date... Didnt think you wanted to take me out Takeshi-san, Heh." he was joking of course as could be seen with his tone, but as Takeshi would sit down Tama would find himself sitting down soon after across from him. He wouldnt touch any of the food just yet, this was nice, too nice to mess with just yet, "Uhm, I have actually no idea... Why -did- you call me here?", tilting his head he would like to figure that out as soon as possible.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take two crystal glasses out, cold as they could be for a strange reason he undid the cap of the bottle and begun to pour the content so that the two men could at least enjoy a drink together. Let alone making sure that they where able to have a conversation with some food, as he passed a glass across to Tamashii it was clear that he wanted to talk over this meal away from the office as it was less formal. Besides Takeshi enjoyed the company of Tamashii it soothed him as weird as that was.

“You look tired, have you been up long since I left you seem to have changed a lot and I wanted to know what is going on with you. It’s been a while since we have caught up and with everything going on, coming back with a peace treaty to find our Hokage missing. Still unable to find Baba which has annoyed me. He has been gone for a while and I am wondering if I will be sent out again.”

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly as he let himself take the glass up in his hands and sip from the drink, the booze went down way to easily for him as he smiled back looking at the glass before topping it back up as he let his eyes fall to the other Sennin in that split second.

“Compliments to the Yumoto Clan and the Yukata Clan, this is definitely some good stuff, have to say I have missed having a drink with people I know. Last time I touched booze was in the Kazekage office. That was an experience, so tell me Tamashii what have I missed out on?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Watching the Uchiha pour the drinks, Tamashii would nod taking his glass and sipping upon the strong contents, though this was something he did often he likely shouldnt be because of the pain killers and energy pills he'd been taking. They had flooded the system with so much euphorium in the region, Tamashii couldnt continue using it. So he turned to a new substance, something that kept his mind off things, and it was served as a poison that shinobi used on victims. "Aye, I dont get much time off since Umashi went missing... I've been devoting my time to ensuring that things run smoothly... Which means sleepless nights and lots of overlooking paperwork as Yomi grieved for a bit. I havent been alone... she's got a wonderful ally in her assistant, Asuka.", nodding to Takeshi he would take another sip of the drink. Maybe this was a chance for the duo to get to know one another better? Who knew why Tamashii was called here..

"If I know anything about Baba, He'll be back if not for anything else than my little sister... when he comes back I would espect him to be tortured beyond belief. He's one of those really tanky fellows... He cant seem to die.", nodding again Tamashii spoke about Baba but he continued, "I'd very much like it if you stayed in the country. Your help and presence since coming back has bolstered life into the village especially from the ANBU Side of things... If anything now you'd be able to send others out on the missions. Test them for their skill sets and such else...", nodding once again he would look over at the food getting himself a plate situated.

"This all looks very delicious..", lingering off a bit he'd nab some black plastic chopsticks before diving into the food. Then the brunette male would find himself listening once again to the Emerald head. "Aye... Alot has happened. We've gotten a boom in activity, the village seems to be an an uproar with production. A giant bird of Black flames was the last thing seen with our Hokage. He can be sensed... but its like his chakra is everywhere. So there is nothing to note, there has to be some sort of Chakra replication technique being used if Umashi is deceased... if he's alive... I dont know. This is something I've never seen before, but I cannot alert anyone to it just yet until I have all the details...", but he'd just told Takeshi his theory. However, if anyone did need to know it was Takeshi.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi continued to eat and drink as he listened to Tamashii reply knowing full well that they had not gotten to know each other as well as he would have liked. But hopefully today would be the chance for that to happen, as he let the cool liquid flow down his throat enjoying the moment and the refreshing drink. It seemed that he still had a lot of ground to cover with Tamashii but this would be the start of that, the beginning of them being able to at least try to build up a relationship. Maybe even a friendship if it was required.

“I can understand that, everyone seems to be on edge since Umashi went missing, I can only imagen the amount of stress that has been placed on you and the Hokage, but since I came home everything still looks like its running well and nothing looks like it is blown up or broken, so in my books that is a win at least. Cannot argue with those facts.”

Takeshi allowed him to listen to the response that Tamashii gave to most of the conversation as he tilted his head slightly he knew full well that Tamashii was giving him respect at his work inside of the ANBU branch, as he listened to the other parts about Baba as well. Pondering on what needed to be done Takeshi filled their glasses back up once more. It was clear that they had a lot of works that needed to be done still.

“Baba will be tortured and killed by myself. We both know that this was the fate of anyone that comes back as a missing Ninja. I want to spare Yomi from this, I know it will probably get blamed on me, but at least this way they Yomi will not have to endure doing it herself”

Takeshi allowed himself to say it with the best circumstance and politeness he could, the meaning behind it was to show that those that went missing would be punished, but at the same time he knew that this would mean that Yomi was spared of it.

“Indeed it seems that everyone is active now, I cannot say that the ANBU branch has not improve. Of course we both know full well that every branch has been doing well on the recruitment front. I am just driving the branch to achieve what it can. Interesting about the black flames do you know any more about it?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It would seem the poking and prodding of the mind of the former ANBU Senning would commence. Getting down to the to the point, but Tamashii was used to these talks. The man who taught him everything he knew was the Guardian of Shadows in Iwagakure. Knowing full well that this would come to an idea bent on the thrill of the kill. It was the way of those who were born and lived in the shadows, Tamashii had lived that life. Almost as if like living within a gang, the only way to get out is to be let out, or die. And Tamashii with much forgiveness was allowed to be out by Umashi a debt that would never be repaid. "You can give Yomi that credit. I am merely an advisor. She's made most of the decisions on her own without much need of my help, but she does give me room to speak against her ideas, a.. devils advocate if you will...", nodding he would take a sip more of his drink before eating a bit. Balancing the food with the drink. Ensuring that he was not far gone for this conversation.

Taken back a bit, Tamashii would listen to Takeshi speak about Baba and the right of a missing shinobi to be killed. Which was not the right way to go about things at all... totrture was fine. Because treason was a thing that could not be written off easily, however, one would have to work for their chance to make it back to society. However, Tamashii's sister who was running the main branch had fought and scratched for her way to be respected even though she would still be looked at with an eye of scrutiny, she was working on her path to becoming better, someone that the village respected. "Aye... that is were we differ my friend. My ideals with killing Missing Shinobi are quite differed from yours it seems. Baba's life, much like my sisters are some of those who in deserving of being spared given a second chance. Neither were found to have done wrong outside of leaving the village. Whenever Baba is found, he should be questioned. Beaten up. Held in a cell. And given an ultimatum to follow with a very close eye...", nodding again he would cease eating. Thinking for a moment as the man would speak... 'He wouldnt be trying to set me up would he?'

Though he would let Takeshi speak, he'd piggy back off the talks of the bird, and this would bring him back to the thoughts running through his head reminding himself about Dorn, maybe the messenger had told Takeshi how Tamashii felt about the bird... this would be interesting, "Ahh yes... The black flamed bird. Deducting by reasoning I believed that the bird might have been caused by someone from Uchiha Descent. As their flames are the only ones that burn like shadows. Alas, the one who debunked that theory was my criminal sister. Who would have thought a criminal would save the Uchiha name... eh?" tilting his head he'd lean back in his chair with a smile before sipping his drink and awaiting the next phase of Takeshi's questioning.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Takeshi and Tamashii would be sharing their opinions back and forth, though at least he was enjoying himself as he listened to the man speak, he smiled and continued to drink the beverage that had been shared between the two of them though he was starting to feel the effects of it. Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he leaned back slightly and swayed though as he caught the words coming for Tamashii. Nodding to the replies as he looked back in a few seconds he allowed himself to reply to the first part of this conversation.

“I know that feeling, since I came back I won’t lie there has been strain between myself and the Hokage. That is an issue that I wish to redress that issue and get things back onto a more positive note. We will see how that goes. Maybe I should invite the Sennin to the house and invite them to have a nice meal, maybe even the Captains should come in the long?”

Takeshi allowed himself to drink as he pondered the questions that he wanted to ask, the answers that he wanted to have and the actual guidance that he wanted to see. As he looked over to Tamashii as he listened to the words about the missing ninja he nodded slowly as he pondered the reply to that question that he had asked even the opinion that he had given.

“I get where you are coming, and I completely understand what you are saying, but isn’t it correct in thinking that at some point you need to draw a line. Maybe interrogation would work, the state we would hand him over would see things in an issue. It may be something of a problem, but it is what it is. We both know what it means to oversee the ANBU and what must be done. He might hold answers that we need, I just wish I could get my point across to the Hokage sometimes”

Takeshi looked at the ceiling before he allowed himself to take a sip from his drink in those few seconds. As he glanced back to his equal he allowed the words of the recent tranactions to pass threw his mind as he listened to the man.

“Black Flame control, a very few people have that ability inside of the village, fewer still are able to make something of that skill, I am glad that someone found the truth out. But tell me about yourself Tamashii, I didn’t call you here to talk about work the entire night. I wanted to know the man behind such a calming mind and presence”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a hit or miss type of ordeal when it came to these fine fellows. Though, Tamashii always being the calm one, concise and to the point when needed, he would take the more calculated approach when dealing with other ANBU. Not because he didnt trust them, but he was once in their shoes, doing as they did. Even when a man was not at work, he was on the mindset of the grind, and in this instance, the grind was the point from which you differed your energies of knowledge or work and home. Alas, this was a conversation that mixed the two up like a rose wine. "The Hokage is a strong woman, and with strong women come strong walls they put up against us men because of how women are often treated in our society. They are told they cannot lead, they must follow. They are brought up with the thoughts of being lesser than men. It is a blessing and a curse to be a beautiful woman such as she. However, something like getting to break the tension means you have to forefront with her. Let her know everything, even though you are an ANBU and secrecy is your shtick, you have to give trust in her for her to open up to you. It'll be strained until you lower your bridge, and if you're doing something that you would second guess, you likely shouldnt do it." nodding once more they'ed delve into the topic of missing shinobi, Takeshi was giving his opinions which he was clearly entitled to.

"Aye Takeshi-san, There is a limit to whom you hurt to get answers from. Baba may have answers you are looking for, but there is reasonable doubt to believe he doesnt have the answers you're looking for... but I implore you not to go down roads that need not to be led down. Yomi wants Baba back alive for whatever reason, I do not personally know at this point but she's the Hokage and she has a reason, have you given her reason to think you would want otherwise?" hard hitting, late breaking, this was Tamashii action news reporter on his job, alas they would turn to lighter conversation.

"That someone is my Sister. But Alas, I am a simple man. My Dreams as a child were like many to become the Tsuchikage. To be esteemed and revered but my family, the Yukata Clan of Iwagakure, worked in the shadows it was a rite of passage, and one I took because of my love for my mother and her want for me to succeed and exceed my family's name. Alas at an early age I was place on the pedestal and moved to the forefront of my clan aside my Mentor and Cousin Yukata Souji. He's taught me everything I know with being one of the shadows, even going as far as pushing me to become the Acting Leader of Iwagakure's ANBU Branch once the guardians fell... The problem was I left too much on missions I could have given out to others and I ended up getting caught in a situation I couldnt handle... nearly lost my life but I lost my title because I was unable to do the things the job needed of me... Thats just a snipet of my life... what say you Takeshi? Let me know more about the man behind the mask...", and then a sip would be taken as he awaited.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to continue to enjoy the meal, it seemed that the conversation was taking a turn from the usual place that it was going, this was a nice change for him as he considered the words that had been spoken and the conversation that had been shared this night. Though he decided it probably was for the best to keep it on this tone, it was good that the conversation had lightened up in that time as he allowed himself to enjoy the conversation that was passing between them though the Sennin believed that the booze that was going on probably helped with this situation.

“Your probably right, trust is a hard thing to happen when it seems that most things are considered your fault, but that is life for us. I really haven’t spoken to Yomi bar conversation and outside of the usual reports. Or when things go wrong but it is what it is I cannot change that, besides if I actually had the time to have a conversation with her I probably would try to open up but she just seems to busy at the moment to bother with a normal conversation I try and let her get on with the jobs that she has to do and I keep myself to myself as is the nature of the beast at the moment with Umashi going missing and the student tournament taking place.”

Takeshi allowed himself to pour more booze once more, letting the liquid slosh into the now empty glass before putting the cap back onto the bottle and lifting the glass to his hand once more as he considered the options that he had and how to reply about the situation that involved around Baba. It seemed that he still had a lot of work to be done in that sense.

“Baba is a missing, hurting him for answers will be expected. She is the Hokage and he will still be breathing when I am done, how well is to be seen but he will be alive. He went missing, Umashi vanished and your sister returned. I have to say that I need to explore the options that Baba might be involved. Once that door is closed then it doesn’t need to be opened again that is the way I look at it. If he is innocent, he can prove it to me when that time comes.”

Takeshi titled his head slightly as he pondered the question that had been asked about himself. It seemed that Tamashii was willing to lay his story down on the line and the Uchiha appreciated that, it was only fair trade to give information about himself as well to lay his side on the line and see what would be taken of it.

“Myself well, I trained personally under Kami learning the arts of the ANBU and becoming a Captain under his sight. From this point I then expanded out in life, I was taught by Kazuki as he took the mantle of ANBU Sennin. From here the village collapsed under the attack that took place. Me and Yuki vanished like most of those in leaf, with no village to go to we earned our money doing the odd job here and making sure that the work we completed was honest work. I have recently returned home and here I am trying to rebuild the ANBU branch and the Uchiha clan. I have had a up and down life with challenges all the way and been close to letting my grip of life slip, but it made me the man I am today. I hope that gives you some insight into my life.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The night, day or whatever time of day it was, seemed to be going on well, Tamashii took a drink of the whiskey, but not yet allowing it to gain traction to his ideals, he slowed a bit. Taking heed to what Takeshi was saying he could understand his point of view. However, Tamashii felt there could be something he could do to bridge this conflict. Stop whatever seemed to be stirring from coming to a head. He was the advisor, but he was also there to help and lend a hand to the village's higher powers to help them communicate with the Hokage. Tamashii didnt know Yomi all that well himself, but he could say he knew her more than anyone else bar Umashi and Asuka. Maybe even Besito. However, that wasnt to say that he didnt know what he was talking about when handling women of her kind, very strong women had a very straight forward way of doing things and often didnt see the other sides of the fence. This was where Tamashii came in, to help meld together the ideas swarming around to help the Kage better deal with things to prevent a coup or whatever would come.

"Well, my friend, and comrade, I know you know my position in the village. I am here to help the Hokage better understand everything else and the the other pastures to be known. There are things I dont like that she's done but just like any leader, she has to know and learn from mistakes. And we have to help her know ow things look in the eye of the public. Thank God My Sister's Missing didnt hit the news else her coming into her position would have had a great deal of backlash from the people... but I'm sure all of the ANBU Branch are well aware of it. And she's to be under deep scrutiny. Aye. I understand and get that. However, Trust me when I say that I know a few mistakes every branch in this village has made but this is not to cast aspersions and shade to everyone... We are supposed to be working as a unit to a goal as a family.", nodding Tamashii would end his long winded statement before Takeshi began again.

Speaking of Baba, he knew that kid for a long time, being that Akumi would come to visit when she was a kid, but things had changed and everything that was affecting Baba from his childhood was coming around to tear the young lad down. "Aye, I would expect nothing less. And if things led to his death, I would hope you could give Yomi and Akumi a chance to say their goodbyes before he was put to rest... That boy has been through alot in his short life, and I'm sure if anything he'll come back either on his own or dragged by another village that caught him. Heh, My guess is the latter because as strong as the boy is... He's not the brightest cookie. But I doubt he had anything to do with Umashi's disappearance, being that the timeline of Umashi's absence with Baba and Akumi's going missing dont line up. It was too wide of a gap, because you left as a result of Baba and Akumi's Leaving right? Then the bird attacked. It wouldnt make sense if they were already long gone...", nodding once again Tamashii would put on his ANBU hat thinking on the subject for a moment as he'd relay his thoughts to Takeshi.

Alas they would go to talk about their pasts, Takeshi's been bleeding Konoha blood since he was a youngster. "Ah, so you're native to Konoha. I have heard great things about Kami and his leadership. He was a great Hokage to the standard I see his ways of thinking still run in the veins of those who knew him today. You're a very interesting man Takeshi... Are you Married? Or anything?", thinking he'd lighten things up with this conversation.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi yawned slightly he felt drowsy but that was probably something to do with the booze that he had been consuming more than the actual need that he had to fall asleep. The drink flowed well, and the conversation was simply getting better with each passing second. It seemed that Takeshi was opening to someone, a though that he found funny to say the very least as even he knew that he probably wouldn’t have considered himself to be someone that opens to others a lot.

Takeshi allowed himself to get more of the liquid it seemed that the bottle was becoming dry quicker than expected for the Sennin. Though he wasn’t about to complain at all, he was more than happy enough with the current situation he found himself in the idol conversation was something that he was enjoy. Takeshi allowed himself to lean back slightly as he enjoyed the conversation that was taking place listening to the man speak it was clear that he had wisdom of the ages in his voice, and being away from office work shed some new light onto both of them.

“Everyone makes mistakes, its just the bigger person that will learn to forgive those that make them, that is the true test of people. But alas I get ahead of myself the branch is doing what it does best and continues to do so we are one unit and one village our goals are the same at the end of the day, just the methods are different and continue to differ from time to time.”

Takeshi listened to the next part it seemed that Tamashii was attached to his sister but who could blame someone for that, it was clear that family was important and that was something that Takeshi respected and admired in people. It was hard for someone to live with the sins of their family and still love them for it, easier path was that to abandon them it seemed that Tamashii wasn’t the type of person to simply abandon his connections on the slightest order and he had the true power.

“I won’t try and deceive you Tamashii, I have suspicions about Akumi and I know that even if we did go around telling people about it the reaction would be one that neither of us want. Besides she has a chance to redeem herself and I am always willing to give people that chance, those that see the error in their ways, those that want to strive for more in themselves that just the death of a sword. This would be why I have said nothing, and will not say anything. If she can do the village good, then I have no issues with her. However, if she runs again, I will have no mercy. I do not try and threat I just state the truth Tamashii”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean back as he let his head sink back thinking of the time that he had spent with Kami and Kazuki it had been a hard graft a hard time and something that he all together could not really admin that he had enjoyed so much. But it was what it was, and he wasn’t going to turn time backwards now.

“It was a time that changed me for the better, it was a time that made me who I am, and I would not change it for the world. Also to answer your question my wife is Haku Yuki, we have been married a while now and haven’t gotten sick of each other’s company so that must be a good thing to say the least if I am not mistaken?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Mistakes will always be made, for the Err is Human; and to forgive is divine. And as I said before, ANBU is doing well. However, as a man walking in the footsteps of someone who I feel wishes to hold the highest position in the village... You should be working on helping the other branches, as it stands you and Yomi are the ones actively running the Main Branch aside from my Sister now. As a Show of good faith, maybe you could lend some resources into helping the other branches flourish... Especially the Medical Branch. Their numbers seem to dwindle... and with much consideration maybe you could do well with their help in the long run as well...", taking another small sip, Tamashii's head would begin to get a bit hazy and that would only mean it was time to begin wrapping this up. There was nothing like getting sloshed at a co-workers house. It was unbecoming of the Yumoto patriarch and he knew hie limitations. Though something that Takeshi said threw him off? Maybe he misheard him or read too deeply into the subject matter.

"You have suspicions of Akumi and Baba being apart of Umashi's disappearance? Because as I stated, from an unbiased point you cant possibly look at the time she and Baba left, then you left, then Umashi went missing. If anything I'd be suspicious of you sir... being someone who is pressed on turning the eyes off you, and your Mercenary compatriot in Maki. The timeline of Umashi's disappearance lines up near perfectly with your leaving the village with Maki and Manzo... You're the only Uchiha that is strong enough to pull something like that off with the Bird of Black Flames but alas, I deterred that notion because I dont believe you would do such a thing. So we have enough pointing fingers without the investigation being done that would actually search for the man outside of what Mikasa and Akumi have done. ANBU have done nothing in the regards of even looking for the man... So you tell me sir, who is truly the suspicious one?", he didnt know if it was the alcohol speaking and allowing him to loosen his tongue, or the fact that all of this was settling in on his spirit and the man in front of it could very well have caused it? He didnt know, but Tamashii would shake his head...

"I'm happy you've found love... It is something that I've been denied. But I must go now... I dont wish to cause anymore outbreaks of the tongue... Thank you for your kindness inviting me here... but please if you choose to again, do not bring any of this up? I dont wish to get in another verbal debate...", standing to his feet he'd sigh before heading out the door... only if he was allowed to leave of course. In the end it was up to Takeshi.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Tamashii’s words it seemed that the discussion between the two men had continued to go though he had no issue with it. He welcomed another opinion and even one from another Sennin, he was never one to shy away from another mans truth’s how hard they may be to swallow even Takeshi knew that people thought differently. He smiled as he considered the first part of Tamashii though he rarely discussed what he wanted in his own life with others, but the booze probably had something to do with his willingness to speak.

“You are right there; the other branches do need help and I will try my best to make sure that we work together from this point on. I was thinking of having another one of these evenings but a dinner for all the Captains, Chiefs and Heads of each branch and there Sennin. Might be nice to hold a meal for all of them if they wish to turn up that is, I would like to get to know more of them and of course I should like to see what type of person they are before I try and judge them.”

Takeshi allowed himself to sip the drink once more as he pondered his words before he answered the next part that Tamashii said though he wanted to reply he decided to back off slightly the booze probably making him think about this to much and even he knew that.

“Your right, Akumi is doing well for the village and the ANBU have other things to worry about, Umashi will be found Tamashii. In the mean time we just need to hold off doing anything stupid, but know that Akumi is not someone I am suspicious of majorly, from the reports I have got back she is growing back inside of the village and that she has potential for great things one day. Your right though this talk could go back and forth but facts are what matter at the end of the day, nothing more and nothing less.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up at the end of this sentence he frowned at the words of Tamashii for that brief time it seemed that part of him was still suffering inside. Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he looked towards Tamashii.

“You should try and find it again, Tamashii life doesn’t just end because you are not close to someone, there are people you still care for that is love, just a different form of it. Next time I invite you, we will leave our work at the door you are right. I can only apologize it came up this time Tamashii and your company has been most welcoming. I would love to have another time but at least this time I will make sure to stock up on the alcohol. Thank you for this, its been to long since I have just talked with someone so informally I do appreciate it.”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back