Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Potential Deal [Private]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We know that you have left the estate. Come back to us immediately, or we will be forced to collect you.

"Collect me? Like I'm some piece of property." Kupaku crumbles up the piece of paper containing those words on it and throws it in the river. He grits his teeth at the thought of having to go live in that miserable place and never being able to accomplish his goals. "Five years. It took them five years to even realize I was gone and now they want me back. And for what? Just so that I don't get away with disobeying them." Kupaku picks up a stone and skips it across the river. "I was finally accomplishing so much. I don't get it, why can't they just leave me alone. What do they even want from me?" Kupaku sighs as he continues to skips stones.

Looking up at the two giant, faceless statues facing each other. "A ninja who has been training for five years can definitely make it to the head of those two shinobi." Kupaku just stood there, contemplating for a moment. "If only I was stronger. If I had more time, then I could stand up to my family." Looking at the faceless shinobi, a part of him envied them. To become so great that giant statues are erected of you? "Must be nice" Kupaku said to himself, continuing to look at the statues.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akemi was about to walk up to the blue haired boy when he suddenly started to crush the piece of paper and began to speak to himself and skip stones. Listening to what he said she seemed to learn more and more about the boy every time she met him. When they met in Asuka's office he talked about his will and determination to become a ninja. She hadn't seen the statues herself so she admires them as he does as well keeping quiet behind him as he skips a few stones before returning his gaze to the statues.

She peeks out from behind one of them and walks right up to him with a smile on her face remembering the day they had met in the sennin's office. "Well aren't you quite upset over there. I don't recall your name however I do remember seeing you before. My name is Akemi Yuki and it is a pleasure to finally meet you properly. Sorry but, I did overhear you speaking to yourself about how your family is trying to collect you? What exactly is all of that about?" Finishing her sentence she simply offered an outstretched hand to the boy the breeze picking up as if something were to be coming towards them. Her white hair was swaying back and forth in the breeze and noises could be heard faintly in the distance though neither the boy or girl could hear them yet.

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kupaku turns to the girl that had spoken to him. "HUH??? WHAT! DON'T TALK TO ME! I'M NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE CRAZY! ESPECIALLY YOU, NAPPA!" Kupaku throws a pebble at Akemi. "NOW WATCH ME RUN UP THIS WATERFALL WITH MY SICK ASS CHAKRA CONTROL!!!!" Kupaku b-lines it toward the waterfall. He begins to run up the waterfall. "HAHA! YES! I AM DOING IT! YES!" He gets very close to the top of the very high waterfall and as he's about to make it to the top, he loses control of his chakra and begins to fall. Right when he loses control, time slows down for him and Kupaku's voice monologues the following:

And now... the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way
Yes, it was my way

Kupaku's inner monologue ends and time speeds back up as he plummets to his death.

[Kupaku falls from a high place and dies. Topic left.]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the boy next to her began to freak out and lavishly run around screaming in ushered tones calling her crazy and claiming not to be crazy when he was clearly the crazy one. He seemed to pick something up from the ground that she couldn't make out. He suddenly moved his hand very fast presumably throwing the object at her head. Time went on in slow motion after that and it seemed as he was going to climb the waterfall after all. Seeing him begin his ascension up the water fall suddenly everything went black for Akemi. The object he had been holding was a pebble and it was headed straight for her head. Specifically her temple and she hadn't realized this until it was too late to move. Upon the pebble making contact with her skin it immediately penetrated through her temple and into her skull. As the pebble made contact with her skull it exploded killing her instantly. Her body fell to the ground in slow motion along with Kupakus both of them hitting the ground at the same time. Afterwards the only thing you could hear was the waterfall and the call of mother nature and her creatures.

[Death by pebble Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back