Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Power of a Sage Part II

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
The Power of a Sage
Part II

Tori Gate.png

Winter, Year 13
Afternoon

Initially, he was on the edge of his seat, or rather, his crossed legs, expecting some sophisticated ritual or contraction, but the moment he saw Izumai puff her cheeks yet again, he found his limited excitement dwindling, and dwindling fast. Still, he resisted the urge to roll his eyes or allow a sigh escape his lips, just long enough for Izumai to do her thing.

T1.png

Izumai
"Other than your beautiful, kami wife? Nothing! Fufufufu!"

He ignored that first part, you know, where she self proclaimed herself as his wife, as she continued in her usual mischievous tone of voice. "Now, as my strong, handsome husband has probably already picked up on, nature energy cannot normally be sensed by mortals. With the exception of individuals like myself, who are highly entuned with nature, only those who undergo intensive training have any chance of sensing it, let alone be able to manipulate it for their own uses." Past the obvious flirting of course, which she no doubt did to throw him off his game, he was pleasantly surprised she was taking this seriously. Well....Izumai could be a good mentor when she wanted. She just preferred to mess with him most of the time or worse. In response, he nodded his head as he rested a part of his left hand against his cheeks. His eyes looking up at her, he peered into her amber colored eyes with a serious face. "And I trust, that by leaning how to sense this energy, I'll be able to take said energy in, or at least draw it to myself?" While he didn't consider himself like a prodigy like his eldest sister whom excelled at anything, making her essentially a one woman army as far as he was concerned, It wasn't hard to put two and two together If you understood ninjutsu training or someone who trained through the mind, via meditation. He doubt It would "easy" but since he already performed image training through the mind with meditation on a near, daily basis, he was sure he have it much easier than the normal person. After all, to perform said training, especially with another, not only did you have to synchronize your chakra level with your sparring partner, but you had to remain completely still, possibly for minutes or even hours in some instances. Much easier said than done, but If he could do that, he was sure he could do this, and hopefully make everyone proud. "Fufufufu! Your so adorable my husband when you already know what I'm going to say!" He rolled his eyes at her initial comment before waiting for her high pitched, haughty, laughter to end. Once it did several moments later, she carried on,, thankfully for his sanity. "Through mastery of one's senses, you be able to sense the nature energy around you and draw it in, making it apart of yourself, granting you mastery over nature energy leaving and entering your body at will. To control it however, my dear husband, you need pinpoint chi control, otherwise, you be in for a disastrous surprise! Fufufufu" He batted a eyebrow at that last segment. While the first part made perfect sense, his mind could only conclude two things for the later. Either he would explode like a more continental explosive, like those used by normal rebel folk, or it would simply kill him, since the nature energy would overwhelm his bodily functions. He sighed. That sounded like royal drag. "Let me guess, that without sufficient control, I'll either explode into a million tiny pieces, or that the nature energy will simply overwhelm my body and kill me?" As expected, instead of an answer, he found himself at the butt end of some more high pitched laughter. He shook his head in a mixture of disappointment and annoyance as she continued to laugh. Eventually Izumai would calm down and continue again. "Close! Fufufufufu! But not quite! How would you like to be a two or three tailed demi human fox?" She stared at him with a mischievous smile. His eyes shook open in shock. OoH FUCK NO! There was no way he was becoming a furry! How the fuck would he even explain that to Shizu? Hi dear! Sorry dear! I know you haven't seen me in a year, but I'm now a furry with fur and a few fox tails and ears! Care to still love me? Slaming his eyes closed, a shiver went down his spine. Luckily for himself, he had finely tuned chakra control akin to a Jonin roughly, so this shouldn't prove too much of a issue, though the risk did scare him more than being killed or dishonored. At least then, he was still human. When he calmed down a minute or two later, and returned to his normal demeanor he took when he trained, he looked back up Izumai's mischievous face. "How do we start? Might as well get a start on this If I can." Staring him down with her childish stature with her child like hands resting on her hips, she pushed her chin up like usual.

T1.png

Izumai
"Well normally, since it's usually exceptionally difficult for normal, living creatures to stand still for any substantial period of time, It would normally take time for someone to learn this, but since my darling Seto is always performing that image to image training, you should be able to master it in to time!"

Uh.....for once, she didn't start or finish her sentence with high pitched laughter. That was certainly different, but he wasn't going to complain about it., and she certainly was right. If all he had to do was clear his mind and be still like when he performed image training, whether by himself, or another, than this wouldn't be difficult as It would normally. That said, he had to check just in case, or so he thought. Before he could proceed to ask the obvious question, his cheek puffed, loli kitsune took the imitative to speak up some more. "In practical sense, all you have to do is learn to stand still, or in your case, just sit still longer! I'm sure you can do it! My faithful husband! Fufufufufu!" There, he had it, aaaaaaand he spoke too soon. He should have expected another round of haughty laughter. Now he learned his lesson. That still begged the question, how the bloody hell was he gonna learn how to do this when he had a certain loli Kitsune over watching him? It wasn't like she stop the molestation or the sexual assault just because he was endearing......Oh this was gonna be fun....​

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
With the summer feeling breeze passing him by, he felt at ease despite the presence of his self proclaimed wife standing over him, watching him like a predator on the prowl. He had since, however, removed her from his mind since he had begun his training to become a sage? He wasn't sure what else to tell call it. He was training to become one with nature, which on itself didn't sound difficult, all things considered, and the fact that that the mastery of said training would result in an ability named "sage" mode. He hadn't thought of how he would use such an ability yet, given the fact he had to become "one" with that loli kitsune he wanted to murdered on a normal basis, but he was sure he come up with something. Regardless, even after all this time, he still found himself sitting under the tori gate that led deeper into the Kami no mori Forest with his legs and arms crossed. Having done what Izumai had instructed him to do, he had remained still, using what he had learned from his father to keep himself at ease. Staying completely still was no easy feat, even for someone like him, whom spent a significant amount of time in meditation, though he had never done image training for longer than thirty minutes in one sitting. Such training was intense, as It supposed to train one's mind, as well as the body, not to mention exhausting, especially in a prolonged session between two great fighters. He had never performed the meditation training with something of that scale besides Sunako, but he didn't count her since she always held back about 95% of her true power when they sparred. Nonetheless, from the few sessions he had witnessed between the veteran destroyers, the black dragons, a true sparring match of the mind seemed just as intense as the real thing, with both participants usually finding themselves heavily fatigued after the matter. His mind couldn't even imagine If two Kage level fighters performed image training on one another. Would that take minutes? Hours? Days even for it to end? A worthwhile question indeed, but that wasn't important right now.

After his mind got off track, he returned to the topic at hand, but quickly found himself starting to weaken with sweat beginning to run down his forehead. Perhaps using image training as basis wasn't a good idea. He supposed he could just meditate like a normal person, but he knew that was going to be more difficult since he liked keeping a sharp mind. He didn't have much of a choice however, as he didn't want to rest again. Taking in some air through his nostrils, he calmed himself again when he exhaled the trapped air. In an attempt to stay focused, he allowed his senses to drift, to feel the bustling wind, to hear the rustling tree's and vegetation all around him, to hear falling water nearby. While difficult not to do anything, he found the experience tranquil, which helped relax a bit more. He just hoped that loli Kitsune wouldn't try anything while he focused on the topic at hand. The last thing he needed right now, was to be molested...

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It took much longer than expected, but the results were worth it, well past the fatigue and the sweat that was running down his forehead. After finding his inner peace, the inner balance between his lingering thoughts and his body's impulses to move, he could begin to feel it, not only around him, swirling in all directions, throughout the air, but within himself as well. It was only small doses for now, seeping through his skin like a thin layer of liquid, but that was fine. At least with this, as It combined with his physical and mental energies within himself, he could control. This much in the mix was easy. Granted, he still have no idea how to ACTUALLY implement it into his jutsu's but he assumed It was like everything else, minus you know, about the part where you could morph into a fox or something If you lost control. He was most certainly not going to allow that to happen. Returning to his training, he continued to sit still completely, not moving a inch as he sat under the tori gate. He kept his wit sharp by focusing on his breathing and continuing to feel everything around him, from that dam loli Kitsune of his to all things that were alive within the Divine Forest. Though meditation was nothing new to him, being able to feel everything around him was...surreal to say at the least. He couldn't even explain to someone, past the fact he was now "connected" with nature. He could feel the roots of the numerous tree's beneath him, the energy that propelled the birds nearby with the ability to fly, and of course the explosion of energy that sat contained with Izumai. Compared to everything else near him, she lit up like a fire in the darkness. It was so bright, so full? He understood all living things contained nature energy within themselves in some regard, but Izumai was like a living embodiment of nature energy put together into a shell. With just how much energy he could sense from her, It was truly astonishing how she didn't suffer from the fate she described to him If he ever lost control, but than his mind forced him to remember that she was a Kitsune. You know, a mythical creature that was a living embodiment of nature itself. As he sat there meditating, he began wondering how long It would take before he could harness similar power to the power she contained herself. He sighed to himself within the confines of his own mind. He guessed that was gonna require ALOT more training...​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back