Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The price for information (Raizo)(Momo)

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
I scanned the room for any hint of intrigue as the Kazakage continued to speak, his demeanor as composed as ever. Yet, there was a flicker of something more personal in his tone when he mentioned his connection to Akkuma, though his expression remained unreadable. It was like trying to decipher the hidden layers of a well-versed sonnet.

Yuna, on the other hand, played the wise card, stressing the importance of trust within our ranks. Her words had a certain wisdom to them, but you know me, instincts are my thing. They whispered that there was more to this situation than met the eye. Trusting strangers had never been my strong suit. I mean, who could blame me? I’d never trust a man who chose water over bourbon, just as I’d never trust a girl who opted for those dainty ballerina flats when she could be rocking some killer wedges or lace-up heels with her summer outfit.

Despite my lingering doubts, I nodded in agreement with Yuna’s straightforward request. It was a smart move, diverting attention away from our true capabilities while secretly gathering intel through my own unique methods. My charm had never failed me in situations like these.

Then, a thought struck me like a bolt of lightning – if they were keeping such a close eye on Yuna, they must have noticed me too, simply because I was one of their own, a Cloud shinobi. But I knew they couldn’t have a complete read on my intentions or abilities. This was our golden ticket, a chance to play the game on our terms.

With a sly smile curling at my lips, I playfully chimed in, "Good plan. Should we seal the deal with a shot or a kiss, or perhaps something more daring?" My words hung in the air, dripping with that signature Big Hat Momo confidence. I stood up and spun my guitar around my shoulders and slung it over my back in a flashy display of showmanship. With a wink to the Kazakage, “Are you married Kazakage-sama?”

[mft]
[ooc: sry for the wait]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would nod to what Raizo had to say on the matter of letting Akkuma speak. "I plan on recording everything so that there will be solid evidence that he is behind this mess. And who knows, I might uncover some other things as well. Once that conversation is done and over with I will try to find you at earliest convenience to transfer the snapshot to you. I fully understand of your position and that you can't always be helping me out. But I am thankful for what you have told us thus far. This was the reason why I have Momo here, to fill her in on the details as I have planned that she my extra eyes and ears for anything suspicious. The only thing I will ask from you is the initial reason for us meeting here today, the sensitive information you wanted to talk about if I were to reveal my identity."

She turned to Momo and thought about her question. "Let's put a hold on the celebratory things until the work is done please. As for the other question, I'm sure the Kazekage would appreciate keeping his personal life to himself."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd give a laugh to Momo, maybe he was warming up to the woman after all.

"It's fine, and no I am not married."

Then he would have to give an unfortunate sigh to Yuna as his eyes would turn back to her. If only this response would have been as joyful or playful as the one brought about by Momo's request for formalizing their deal or his own relationship status. It, however, would not be that.

Searching around he would find a piece of paper and make a quick scribble on it before folding it up.

"Silent, you and I will be in a big house together here soon, it will be part of the Sennin Games. After a certain point there will be a meeting, following that meeting stick around in the meeting room and you and I will follow up on our conversation today. Unfortunately, I have overplayed my free time today with this chat, as I can only imagine the chaos happening in the rest of the Tower as we are preparing for the Games. I will not only have a brief check-in with you but I will give you the information we agreed upon."

Taking the folded piece of paper he would hand it to Yuna with a smile, but a much more reserved one than he had normally worn.

"This will explain our upcoming chat."

The request for your library installation had one signatory but cannot be accepted by a nonsignatory. For proper installation, please adhere to the contracted terms.

He hoped she would understand, not only the message but also the reason for the message. The secret he had planned to share with Yuna was not one he felt comfortable sharing with another, which had less to do with Momo and more the fact that any new person was drug into this suddenly and without warning. Yuna clearly had her reasonings and validations, but the reality was that he felt like the terms of their original agreement, with this sudden change, had at best been altered and at worst been strained. He, however, wanted to remain positive in all of this and wanted to continue to support Yuna in her quest, especially with how well they seemed to work together thus far.

"Ladies, apologies for cutting this fun off now, and before you both leave this village I hope we get a chance to have another meet up... maybe explore the nightlife of the village, and that all three of us are able to succeed in our respective missions."

Leading them back to the elevator he would bring them back to the lobby of the Tower and wait for their exit, or he would mentally prepare for this to derail. Either way, his encouragement on seeing his guest to depart would remain unwavering.

[Topic Left with Momo and Yuna; Leaving stopped if one or the other stops him or refuses to leave]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna will listen to what Raizo had to say. Meeting at a big house, stick around after the meeting. Got it. Being handed the piece of paper, she read it to herself and nodded. While this may have not been the direction that Raizo wanted, Yuna knows very well of the fact that if she were to bring in someone else from her own village, it would prove good to let the Kazekage know of what they were planning to do while in his village, so that he won't be sideswiped by cloud operations happening in Sand without his knowledge.

She would get up and give a bow to the Kazekage before looking back over to Momo and giving her a playful wink. She would then look over at Raizo and say, "Well I do thank you for making time to see us on the matter, and looking forward to see you at this big house for that meeting."

And with that said, she would don her mask once more and walk into the elevator and out of the Kazekage tower.

(topic left)

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Oh, leave it to Yuna, the diligent worker bee, to put a damper on our party plans. But hey, that's where Big Hat Momo steps in – to ensure there's no shortage of fun. Luckily, the Kazakage, that Sunagakure stud, knows how to show a girl a good time. A whirlwind tour of this village's nightlife with the man in charge – it's an offer I fully intend to seize. Bonus points for him not being tied down in marital bliss, which, well, Yuna could learn a thing or two from.

As Yuna nudged me towards the door, a sly wink was my way of saying, "I'll make this night count." She may be all business, but this Big Hat super star never passes up an opportunity for a thrilling adventure.

Stepping into the elevator, I couldn't help but notice Yuna slipping back into her eerie mask. Those velvety, lustrous curls of hers disappeared beneath the facade of that freaky "Five Nights at Freddy's" cannibal mask. What a shame, really. I mean, here we are, two potentially equally attractive beauty queens, and she chooses to look like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Never. It's a perplexing choice, to say the least.

But perhaps, in the grand scheme of things, it's better to have experienced the peculiar and extraordinary than to have been trapped in the mundane. Even if my partner in crime, Yuna, takes on the visage of something out of a nightmare, I'll make sure our nights turn out to be memories we won't soon forget. Big Hat Momo doesn't do ordinary – she's all about making the extraordinary happen.

[mft]
[Topic Left]
[ooc: forgot about this. Thanks for the invite, was fun]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back