Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Price of Power

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke awoke on the floor. It had been the third time this week he had suffered from a black out. With some effort he managed to get up from the floor. He looked to his left and noticed this time he had actually managed to get the Murphy bed down. He sighed. This was a trend he did not like at all. He had defeated Suna once using the Primus armour. He did not use it during their second encounter. He used the armour against Sinister. That was about two weeks ago. The first black out came three days after that encounter, and then they were happening far more often. It took him some effort but he managed to get himself on his feet. He rubbed his forehead. He was tired. What was it about the armour? Perhaps it wasn't the armour, maybe it was the weaponry. Maybe both. Sousuke looked down at his hands. Blue lines scrawled his hands. They had expanded. At first the marks had mainly stayed on his face. Sousuke had been using the transformation jutsu to do public meetings so as to avoid a scare. People worried about him, he was the Steward ... no Kazekage after all. The Kazekage looked after his people, and his people in turn looked after him. It was a simple trade of sorts. It kept the nobles, the court, businesses, schools, and various sorts going.

You know Sousuke. some day you're going to black out and you're not going to get up from it. I know you need to have the capacity to fight Mikaboshi, Suna, Warlords, and whatever Ancient pokes its head out from a hole, but having that strength to fight them is threatening your health. This cannot go on.<i></i> The spirit of the Silver Edge appeared. The spirit took the form of what Sousuke needed most, and at this time in his life Sousuke needed a friend. A friend is what Number Seven was, albeit this was not a fleshly form. It merely took his form and mannerisms. Sousuke fell silent for a time. He closed his eyes again. His head hurt. His muscles were sore. He strained to get up and put the Murphy bed up. Sousuke. You cannot keep walking away from this. You cannot keep hiding your illness.<i></i>

Sousuke made his way to his office. The long hall way seemed to be longer than usual. Sousuke was about mid way to his office when another black out occurred. He wasn't moving. He was breathing but it shallow. The blue lines that ran around his skin began to expand further. A disturbing scene nonetheless.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So this was where the Kazekage worked. this was where the hart of the machine they called Suna had its beat.
Sora was here to apologize for his behavior against the Kage. Sora had insulted him and spoken out of line.
whatever the Kage had done he Sora was not in any position to tell him that he was wrong. as Sora in no way could have the level of information that he was receiving on a daily basis. whatever the reason for the Kage to act as he had done... Sora did not agree. but as a shinobi he felt obliged to apologize as he was to serve not question. at least not in his current position. maybe that could change at some point.
Sora had bee told that the kage was at his office. or somewhere on that floor as such he was walking to the office when he found Sousuke lying face first on the floor.
for a second Sora did not know what to do, before his training kicked in.
he rushed to the his side, thundering down the hall, not caring for the bulk of his body and weight of his step. as he had been opening a door, he had completely forgotten that he had grabbed it and first noticed the door still in his hand now several meters inside the hallway. he tossed it aside as he felt for a pulse on the Kage.
"Hey old man, its not your time yet" he rumbled as he activated his headset.
"anyone reaching me, I need a high level medic to the Kazekage's office ASAP!"
he could feel a pulse, at least he was not dying, but Sora did not remember those blue lines on the Kage's face and hands from last time he had seen him.
something looked off
"what curse has afflicted you old man" he mumbled to himself as he waited for a response on the radio or the Kage to wake from Sora's "gentle" tries to wake him up.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke heard nothing but buzzing. He laid there with his eyes closed. Sousuke. Wake up.<i></i> The voice of Number Seven was heard. No response. Takahashi Sousuke the third. Get up.<i></i> Still no response. Number Seven materialized before Sorta. The great black doberman eyed his companion. Sora would indeed find a pulse. Sousuke's hand would twitch for a moment as he seemed to snap back awake. He pushed himself up and emitted a metallic groaning noise of sorts. "Not old yet. Not quite thirty. Old is forty technically."<i></i> He said as he came to. He looked at the floor his eyes seemed to be out of focus. He heard what Sora had said, with effort he pushed himself up and sat against the wall. He blinked as he had done so. "It's not a cursed seal, if that is what you're implying."<i></i> Sousuke had been able to keep this sickness of his hidden for quite some time. "Might be cursed by bad luck, but that is something that happens to all of us at some point or another."<i></i>

Sousuke's scalera had gone black once more. His iris were golden. This was how his eyes used to be quite some time ago. It wasn't a sickness for him to have these features. It was something he used to have. Old photographs of Sousuke showed him with these eyes. Overtime his eyes had changed. It wouldn't be hard for one to assume that he had lenses. In truth he had worn lenses from time to time depending on what armour he wore. Sousuke looked to his side and noticed Number Seven had materialized. "How long has he been here for?"<i></i> He spoke to the spirit in particular. "...Before you panic, yes that is a ghostly black doberman."<i></i> He tried to explain to Sora hoping that the rocky giant would not grow panicked or upset. Despite having just fallen over, and managing to wake up from another black out spree, surprisingly Sousuke was very calm about the matter that was before he began to get into a coughing fit. The small man if no one didn't know any better seemed to be on the verge of hacking up a lung.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro responds to the headset call... "This is Toraono Kuro responding... I am sending a medic and will request more back up if necessary, are you under attack? Can you give me a situation report? I will get a secondary team assembled as I move out ... Kuro had been carefully monitoring Sousuke when he was able but with the changes he had underwent and the changes Sousuke had underwent their bond had been all but severed. Kuro couldn't feel Sousuke's presence anymore it was as if he was cloaking himself deliberately and although Sousuke's actions did worry Kuro he had been given strict orders all his life from both Sousuke's parents and his own to let Sousuke grow up in his own way at his own pace. So Kuro kept his hands off policy despite hating it. He wanted to hang around Sousuke and force him to laugh, take him out to different areas, make him dance with lewd women. Everything an older brother is supposed to do for a sibling but instead all he could do was try to guard over him and pick Sousuke up after he made his own mistakes. Even Kuro's own children did not worry him as much but then again Kuro's children were monsters like he was and quite capable of defending themselves. Not that Sousuke was a slacker in self defense he simply had a large gamut of problems that boiled down to an ever descending spiral of bad spiritual and physical health. Sanryoukyougan Kuro used Mouko Kuro's special eyesight to eye the Tower before Akkuma Kuro summoned him there using his shin/shun jutsu that came as a part of Kuro being the reincarnation of Hyakujuuonouu. He landed atop the Kazekage Tower with a light flutter and began his descent to Sousuke's office. Talking to himself along the way "You had better be okay little brother..."

At about the same time Chouryouku Kuro began requesting the aid of any other available medics in case his healing avatar was not enough.
ooc:(I will be seeking Yume at the hospital after a response to this post)

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke started stirring and talking to himself. well that was what Sora bileved at first, since he did not notice the ghostly doberman.. that is until the Kage pointed it out for him. Sora smiled.. well at least he was not completely bonkers. if not completely sensible he was at least of his own mind. Sora had crouched down when he waked the kage, and such still were in the same position, as to not tower completely above him, when he received the reply from his radio
"This is Toraono Kuro responding... I am sending a medic and will request more back up if necessary, are you under attack? Can you give me a situation report? I will get a secondary team assembled as I move out ..."
Sora had not considered the fact that this could have been an attack. as such he briefly closed his eyes focusing on the vibrations in the vicinity, he heard no hartbeats on this floor exept for his own, calm and collected, and the kage's erratic and strained.

"one second Kazekage-sama"

he rached to his earpiece to activate the microphone.
"This is Yamryuu Sora speaking. there seems to be no hostiles present, and the Kage seems to have awakened, although I would recommend the medic still, he does not look of sound health, I will move him to better accommodations, Sora out"
as Sora finished the report he released the switch that activated the microphone and he reached out to the kage
"if you would allow me?"
he said as he reached out to pick up the smaller man, he looked to exhausted and too weak to walk by himself.
[if allowed he would pick him up if not he would help him up standing]
"Is there a place more suited than the hallway around?"
Sora would then carry/help Sousuke to the room that would be pointed out to let him sit in a chair or lie on a bed, or carry/assist him to the main office of the kage if nothing was pointed out. leaving the crumpled door lying int he hallway.
"what are those lines sir?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke listened as Sora was conversing with someone. He wasn't sure who it was yet. The concern thought was that there were hostilities in the area. No. This wasn't brought on by Suna or Mikaboshi rather it was the cost of fighting them both. Sorta had motioned to pick him up. Sousuke blinked as he realized what it was he was asking if Sora was asking. Yes. It was true, Sousuke would look small and Sora could indeed carry him easily. An odd struck him. Pride? He could indeed be carried, but it would seem ... somewhat silly? Sousuke tried to move forward. He couldn't though. "Just take me to my office. Just down the hall, if you'd be so kind."<i></i> He requested. Sousuke wasn't big enough to ask for help. "Just put me on the table. I'll take care the rest from there."<i></i>

Should Sora do as requested they would find themselves in his office. The room was large and in the middle of it was a black desk. There was a mountain of paperwork present. It did seem very neat and tidy. There wasn't much in the room. Very little to make it personable save for some photographs hanging in the room. Various photos of his family, a couple of solo pictures of Shiori. Sousuke would close his eyes as he would think about what it was that was leading to these attacks. He had these markings before but they were indeed expansive. "The lines?"<i></i> He looked down at his person. "Ah. Yes. That is indeed the question."<i></i> He paused for a moment. "Well. The last time I had these was when I pushed myself a bit too hard. Well, being me is ... not exactly easy. I don't really sleep all that often. These markings manifest when I go on without sleep for maybe roughly a week? One would think I could just simply pass out due to exhaustion of the mind and body. I've conditioned myself not to do so. Too much to do unfortunately. I try to sleep but then my mind is too busy and I have too many things to do..."<i></i> He paused for a moment. "This though is significantly worse. During those occasions ... I just experienced exhaustion and the markings never went past my face."<i></i> He laid there thinking about it. Sousuke eyed the wall where his armoury would be. "Sora do a favour for me. Get me a pen and the first twenty pages on the mountain of papers. I need to sign some documents. I had to get the budget approved once again. I had to allot for a very large wall being built in the near future."<i></i> Should Sora do that, Sousuke would make another request. "The next ten pages are a bylaw being passed. Pass me those too."<i></i> He would add. Although Sousuke was indeed probably in pain, and laid out on a table he did not forsake his duties as Steward. "It's a funny thing. People want to be able to have pets in an apartment building. It takes ten pages to do so. Mainly because ... size, shape, and type of animal being present."<i></i> As Sousuke did his work, his mind was in two places. He was considering how he got into this state, and secondly he was most hesitant about signing the bylaw which allowed people to bring monkeys into their homestead as pets.

Kuro approaching the building would sense little of what he knew was Sousuke. It wasn't that Sousuke was blocking him out. It was something else entirely. It was more along the lines of Kuro having to change his senses, or at least the frequency. The close Kuro would get to the office the more he would feel a familial energy. While most of the Toraono were attuned to their kin, the feeling of kin would this time register as almost triple what was considered normal. Sousuke's body was host to the soul of Kaibudo and Lady Azame's stillborn son. That soul kept Sousuke alive considering the massive amount of damage done to his soul as he was a fetus. The two thought had never merged though or were operational at the same time.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro arrived quickly and as soon as he entered the office where he could finally sense familiar energy but this was not Sousuke's normal presence that he was sensing. Something was going wrong, truly wrong. Drawing his giant Takahashi steel blade Sanryoukyougan Kuro took a moment to collect himself as he began to spread a healing divine presence throughout the chamber as Kuro's white blessing calmed and focused their minds. Standing before Sousuke and Sora, Kuro would take up a stance and seemingly peer through the steel of the blade into Sousuke. -Spiritual Sight - Sakibou no Hyakujuuonouu, To reclaim partial usage of his Sanryoukyougan, Kuro developed another way to focus. Formerly capable of the crystal eyes wielded by the Onmyouji, Kuro burnt out the vast majority of the power within the blood of his reclaimed body. However when he focuses his chakra through Sakibou no Hyakujuuonouu he can once again see spirits. This doesn't grant him protection from illusions, or make attacks and defense against Spirits easier,but at least he can still see them. *Sanryoukyougan Kuro*</GLOW></COLOR><i></i> What Kuro would see was spiritually and emotionally overwhelming. Sousuke's soul was so damaged that it was any wonder he still existed, were Sousuke of normal stock and lineage he would have simply deteriorated to nothing or been possessed by the half demon spirit energy that held his soul together. It was no wonder Sousuke was in pain, his soul was broken in the same manner as a bone that had not set properly. This breaking had been recent as well. A soft light of healing began o suffuse Sousuke's body as Sanryoukyougan Kuro unleashed Angelic Blessing Jutsu after releasing his partial spirit sight. Kuro was crying even as he healed Sousuke he could not imagine the pain Sousuke was enduring but he knew it must be great... <COLOR color="gray"><GLOW glow="indigo">"SOUSUKE -ONI-CHAN... what has happened to you to leave you in this state? If you don't wish to discuss it with me I will understand."

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora put him on the table he did point out in his office. but as he started requesting stuff so answered
"I would prefer if you just wait for the medics to arrive, there will be plenty of time to continue work when you have been checked up"
Sora said with a concerning furrow on his forehead.
soon after he felt the presence of someone entering the floor, from upstairs? . weren't we at the top floor?... well if it was a high ranking medic they would probrably have the power to jump the tower.. and it was certainly faster than the stairs.
in came a person he had not yet met. but since the kage seemed to recolonize him so Sora stepped to the side and let him examine the kage.
Sora was not needed anymore as such he walked to one of the meeting chairs at the side of the wall and sat down waiting.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I don't like putting off things."<i></i> Sousuke answered as he made his way through the papers. "My signature is just as important as me slashing into sandworms, or getting my arm bitten off by one."<i></i> Sousuke continued to go through the paperwork. "I wouldn't be a very good Steward if I didn't look after the interior works of the village."<i></i> He wondered if Katuso would ever be able to survive one hour of paperwork. Sousuke chewed on his lip as he thought about it as he signed the next document.

Quickly enough Kuro had arrived. As per his usual the spiritual older brother began to attempt to heal him. The technique Kuro seemed to offer something. The blue lines did not dissipate, but he seemed to take some of the pressure off. Still though the marks remained. What Kuro had missed in his assessment was that he would feel a singular spiritual presence instead of two. Something had been wiped clean off the slate and what was left was growing. The shell was that of a Takahashi. The spirit was the soul was a Toraono. To Kuro it may have seemed like his baby brother was talking to him for the first time in the fullest meaning of it. The spirit was that of his deceased baby brother but fully awakened. Sousuke puffed his cheeks as he noted that Kuro was crying. His question was something that was going to be difficult to answer. He traded glances with Sora. He had to bring Kuro up to date on a few things. He couldn't quite come out and say the following: Shiori kidnapped Riyota. She tortured Riyota. Sousuke saved Riyota and basically fought Shiori nearly to her death. He couldn't kill her so he brought her back to his old house and studied her, he tried fixing her but it didn't quite work out. Mikaboshi then showed up and a fight broke out because Shiori was fed souls and reformed and attacked him again. "I... got into a fight with an Ancient since our last meeting."<i></i> He began. He couldn't really say he picked a fight with Mother Suna. He wasn't quite in a position to destroy the old religion entirely. That would be a blow to Sungakure as a whole. "I probably shouldn't have engaged the Ancient, but I did none the less. I ... may have used tech without test running it first in order to best my foe."<i></i> He hesitated. "That me self-diagnosing the situation. It may or may not be true. I mean I did get in a ... duel? Fight? Duel with Seika some time ago with these markings. I kind of had to entertain her desire of the duel because ... well ... there would be repercussions."<i></i> Sousuke was nicely trying to say Seika always got her way because no one denied her anything. Not even Kuro could. "Since Dad is dead, Mom is AWOL, and my apartment burnt down ... I don't think I can really say I've been taking good care of myself."<i></i> Sousuke broke eye contact from Kuro and looked elsewhere a frown formed on his face. "I ... may have ... attempted to replicate a certain weapon from history... despite being advised not to... and I may have ... used materials that may not be good for the human body to work with."<i></i>

MFT: 562

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro felt a distinct pain in his chest, Sousuke's natural born soul had not simply fractured it was gone, it had become a type of fuel or energy and his baby brother's soul had taken residence. It was not supposed to happen like this. If Sousuke allowed the Toraono soul in him to weaponize then he might no longer be Sousuke. He would become Azame's lost son the one too powerful to be born... he would become Unari. Testing the waters of their circumstances, We will locate your mother, and your Godmother will need to see you as well. I am sorry that you faced an Ancient alone, you could have called upon me, I would have come... You are probably experiencing a great many changes right now. Your mind must remain your own, do not forsake your thoughts for your feelings..."<i></i> Kuro realized he was rambling, there was nothing he could say that could fix this all he could do was keep the man before him alive. "I should have stayed by your side, but promises were made between families and fates exchanged. Do you want to know the name of he that was sealed into you to save some portion of both of you when you were attacked in the womb? I offer you everything I know about this possible yet impossible circumstance and what I suspect is coming to pass. I only hope we can do what is best for you or at the very least what you want for yourself."<i></i> Sanryoukyougan levitated the giant blade Sakibou above Sousuke's desk as he pulled up a chair and sat before his baby brother looking for his eyes deeply fearing they would no longer be Sousuke's eyes as eyes are the windows to the soul his Takahashi cells alone should have prevented any kind of possession. The blade gently lowered back into his waiting hand where he placed it on the desk where Sousuke could touch it and admire his father's handiwork.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora just sat there listening.. observing.. he got a quick glance from the steward.. but he was otherwise forgotten, in Soras mind, it was all for the best. the steward needed healing. and Sora needed nothing but the time for him to apologize for his behavior a few days back. it all seemed of no importance now, considering the health of the steward and the importance of witch he saw his work. a mere student of the academy that had spoken out of line were nothing.. and such he just sat there learning about the powers in Suna, learning about the people that governed, doing nothing to draw attention to himself, none but his massive body that is...

[OOC: short post as he does nothing and have nothing to react to.. Just listening so far... ]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke sighed. He looked to Sora. This must have been a very awkward moment for the youth. Sousuke let out a small laugh of sorts. "I bet I haven't really left a good impression of you on what sort of person I am. Suffice to say, my impression of you is ... quite positive. From what I can tell you're a caring individual. Strong physically, and certainly not afraid. You did not hesitate to help me out given that my condition could be viral and able to spread. I doubt it is, but you would think it."<i></i> With some effort he managed to sit up. He gritted his teeth. He closed his eyes as he winced slightly. The edge had come off a bit. "I on the other hand, well you would perhaps have good reason to think ill of me. Our initial meeting is not the way how I usually like to meet people. Our second engagement well, can't say that there has been strength shown in this either."<i></i> Sousuke staggered for a moment as he thought he was capable of getting up and walking around. His body screamed no at him, which he answered to by lying back down. "Could someone pass me the next set of documents. I abhor being lazy and doing nothing. Things must go forward, in some form and that is perhaps the best I can do."<i></i>

Kuro spoke of how they would find his mother. He doubted it. "Two."<i></i> He added. His heart sank. "Kuro. I..."<i></i> I failed. Katuso has been corrupted by Mikaboshi. The revenge Mikaboshi has wanted has been achieved. He is wielding the king's sword. "Things are complicated. I should have called you. Kazuki fought with me. My uncle's body was used against me, as was Katuso's."<i></i> He revealed. "I made an error. I should not have taken no for an answer when Katuso refused to take the throne, but how does one do that? I couldn't force him, could I?"<i></i> He listened to Kuro speak of who he truly was, or had in him. "Does it matter? Have I not always been myself?"<i></i> He answered respectfully to his brother. "Tell me though what you expect to come pass. I doubt any of it will due to my failures seeming to compile together and crushing me into a fine paste. I feared that for a time I may no longer be myself, and I did the math to figure out that forty emotional reactions would push me to become someone else, but yet ... here I am. A failure in all regards."<i></i>

MFT 432

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanryoukyougan Kuro laid the giant blade down and picked up his baby brother the way he would when Sousuke would get tormented by Seika as she did when she was throwing tantrums because of the spirit of a tenchi within her lashing out. He would shield him from all harm as he typically did until he was told to stop because that wouldn't help the future Steward. "You have never failed Sousuke, you have always been a genius, you have always been special and you have always abused your weaknesses for power. Your mind and body will always be you true enough, it was the soul, the Takahashi soul you were born with that we always strove to protect. Having a Toraono Soul makes you bound to Suna. It binds you to the land and its people, it makes you a servant without the power to truly leave this land for very long lest you begin to die. Luckily it is only half as strong a binding because if you had Toraono Blood you would hear the call of the demons, devils, and spirits of old that are also tied to this sacred yet cursed land. The Takahashi Soul is an original soul, the soul of a journeyman, the soul of a builder, a planner, one capable of figuring out mysteries not just fighting them on instinct. Luckily this is also in your blood but with the changes and circumstances of your soul you will experience physical changes. Your flesh will grow darker in response to the terrible chakra that will now build up within you. You will experience instinctual urges to unleash your wrath upon your enemies and those you face without due process or thought. It will be a natural reaction, luckily you have already trained yourself to think before you act but the outrage you will feel will be nearly all consuming. These changes will grant you power but they will eat away at your humanity. You will also find yourself capable of feats that only those born of the Toraono Clan are capable of and they will eventually meld with things that only those of Takahashi lineage are capable of. Do not linger in failure that is neither a Takahashi or a Toraono trait, you have experienced setbacks as have we all. I do not know what yet to do for your Uncle but I have ways to save the possessed... If I research enough I could possible rebuild your original soul but it would require you to relive an unnecessary amount of life threatening pain that I would not be able to shield you from. You will have urges, you will have desires, and you will find little restraint to not fulfill them save your mental will which sufficed to say far exceeds my own. Now to answer your questions concerning Katsuo, you were not capable of forcing him to take the throne because you are not fully capable of treachery or duplicity. Neither am I, I am quite capable in vengeance, and tit for tat but it would require the treachery of a lawyer or a politician to sway anyone to take a position of power, prestige, and service over personal freedom and living. YOU were not the blame nor were you at fault. As always you could have called for help but that too is neither the Toraono or Takahashi way. We help out of circumstance and when needed but we never ask for help. We will have to change that. To stop this pain you must accept the soul within you hence I would give you his birth name and we could go to mother and complete the ceremony otherwise you will be in an eternal battle as your body rejects the changes in your chakra."<i></i> Kuro released his brotherly hug of his ailing brother then with a remarkable display of agility and telekinesis swayed to the side and tossed up a massive stack of documents so that Sousuke could see them all at once as he levitated them with telekinesis so that one by one they could receive Sousuke's signature or initials as needed. He also forged Sousuke's signature perfectly on necessary documents in another large stack like budget clearances and building permits, using his telekinesis and a set of pens, but Kuro never touched the documents requiring Sousuke's actual input or knowledge. He would never step on his brother's efforts, he loved him too much for that.

Sanryoukyougan Kuro then waved Sora to come inside and handed Sora a set of ancient scrolls to read from in regards to martial arts and chakra control.
Sanryoukyougan Kuro nodded to Sora in thanks as they waited for specific medical personnel to arrive. " Sora be thy name, I thank you for aiding my brother, what would you like to learn, if it is within my power to teach you the knowledge you seek I will."<i></i>

MFT
WC: 822

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Steward adressed him, Sora looked up and listened more intently than he had the last few minutes.. not that he had not heard the conversation.. is focus were just broadened out to listen not only to the conversation, but feeling it in the floor through his soles, feeling how the inlaid metal blocks transported the vibrations, changed them to "sound" a bit different. but it was easy to correct this to the actual sound. this was a passtime training he did sometimes, as it would help him perfect his perception more than it already was.

"I bet I haven't really left a good impression of you on what sort of person I am. Suffice to say, my impression of you is ... quite positive. From what I can tell you're a caring individual. Strong physically, and certainly not afraid. You did not hesitate to help me out given that my condition could be viral and able to spread. I doubt it is, but you would think it.
I on the other hand, well you would perhaps have good reason to think ill of me. Our initial meeting is not the way how I usually like to meet people. Our second engagement well, can't say that there has been strength shown in this either."

Sora just nodded, as he did agree with the man. this was supposed to be the strongest shinobi in Suna, but here he was sick, maybe dying, what could he know, at least until medics arrived. the person who had arrived did seem capable of asserting his condition and he did seem a bit worried... well a lot by the sound of his explanation.. not that Sora understood much of the talk about souls and webbing though.. and well the first time he had seemed like harassing an innocent woman by exploiting his position. as time had gone Sora understood that it probably was not true. and the stewards explanation after had also removed some of this anger towards the leader of the shionobi of Suna..

"I'm just a student here. I can only act as I have been taught, and as my conscience guides me, that meant aiding you if I was able. whether you have shown strength is not the matter. as I understand this is the aftereffect of showing said strength. Maybe when I achieve a rank worthy of participating, I will experience such strength, until then I'm just a student"
he bowed his head slightly as he spoke the last word.

The aiding person waved for Sora to come closer as such he rised from the chair once again towering above the two.

"Sora be thy name, I thank you for aiding my brother, what would you like to learn, if it is within my power to teach you the knowledge you seek I will."

How did he know his name? Sora had not seen the man before

"I only seek power to protect, as I am now. that meaning whatever the sand might need., but what can I call the person teaching me" Sora said as he looked at the avatar of Kuro

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Strength comes in many forms Sora. Physical strength doesn't always come easily, but the strength of one's mind is quite expansive and nearly limitless."<i></i> He spoke to Sora. His eyes shifted over to the student. He listened intently "The strength that I wield is a double edged blade. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. What matters though is that the power used was to protect the realm. "<i></i> Sousuke blinked, "You're more than just a student Sora. You are a resident of the realm. You are a Suna. You are an integral part of the machine, that I maintain and keep together working in unison."<i></i> Sora inquired who Kuro was. He motioned to him, "Kuro of the House Toraono."<i></i> He explained formally introducing the two. "Sora of the House Yamraryuu."<i></i>

Sousuke listened to Kuro unravel the mystery that had always lurked within him, but he never quite understood it. It took him a moment to process it. Changes were abound. Physical and emotional. "Birth name? You mean the name of that which resides which is older than me, per say."<i></i> Sousuke was bound to Sungakure but in a different way. "Kuro, I am bound to Sungakure regardless. The first time I was ever truly out of Suna was when I went to Soon's during the Cabal crisis. Metaphorically or physically I will always be present in Suna."<i></i> He explained. He shook his head, "Unleashing one's wrath upon the enemy, is that not we all do though?"<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro sat in sadness with a small drop of hope blossoming within his heart. "He was actually born a few hours before you, his name was Tsume, as a rare male child, he was subject to powers beyond the scope of his existence. All Toraono main branch males specifically of Kaibudo's bloodline are beacons of power. My elder brothers Raizen and Taizen were saved from Tsume's fate because they were twins and able to split the elemental forces that converged upon their souls evenly. Raizen took lightning and Taizen transformed flame into light. When I was born I endured wind element but because I was the reincarnation of Hyakujuuonouu, I was able to balance it with fire, earth, and water. Tsume was born with powers beyond ours, he had power over all elements and metal, he was born able to deny spirits and as such he nearly denied his own, his body transformed to steel and he was unable to eat or take in nutrients. Mother was distraught so we used a ritual to hold on to his spirit while we searched for a way to release his steel form. Your mother had endured an assassination by some unknown enemy but the weapon the assassin had used was supposed to kill her by damaging her soul, instead your soul took the damage, two children were going to die that day. Neither your mother nor mine were going to allow it. My mother used seals that place souls into weapons to graft Tsume's soul over your injured one and placed elemental seals so that his powers would not overwhelm your body to transform it into solid steel as well. It seemed to be pre ordained that our mothers loved each other like the sisters they never had and as such the sacrifice was natural and actually brought our families that much closer. Although by blood and spirit all male children of Kaibudo are bound under the same oath to the last Grandmaster of the Toraono Clan whom summoned our ancestors during the war with the Ancients. We of the Toraono Clan are oath and soulbound to protect the people of Sunagakure. Our wrath comes in many forms, Sousuke... we can destroy so much in this world, the body, the soul, the mind. The Takahashi are creators, natural geniuses, and now through no fault of your own you have been caught up in another family's cursed destiny. I would save you from this all, not out of duty but as your friend and your brother. I also have a surgical team waiting to take a look at your arm. Although we can take it one problem at a time, I will not force you to accept help. I will help you however I can."<i></i> Kuro did not mention that Tsume's body continued to grow as a form of living steel and that was irregularly harvested in haircuts and claw trimming. It sufficed on chakra and the evil souls Kuro put to rest in the catacombs of the dojo. All those whom died there had their corrupt souls purified by the karma of their deaths and through specially placed seals their energies funneled into the living steel body of Tsume in the hopes that one day he would indeed live. A secret kept even from Azame because Kaibudo and Doctor Daibatsu could not lay a soul-less half-demon body to rest lest it return as a revenant or worse.

Kuro looked to Sora "These scrolls contain the base fighting styles and jutsu commonly used by my clan, many of them can be applied to just about anyone of potential. Some of these fighting styles can only be mastered by those of special capacity, please look them over and if any of them stand out to you I will teach them to you or find someone who can."<i></i>

WC: 630

MFT

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"True sir"
Sora answered the Steward
"but as a student, and no one of power... yet... thus I do not wield judgement or initiative other than what i have been taught, That meant to aid a fellow in need Which turned out well as I can see?"

Sora nodded at Kuro as he was introduced
"Glad to meet you"
he said as he handed Kuro his hand for a shake

"how would I know if I had special capacity?"

he asked as he was handed the scrolls.
"but I will look them over, and ponder what I can use, new techniques is always usable, although the harder it is to acquire, the more useful it would be I would think no?"
he quickly glanced over some of them.
"I will leave you two to your duties, and find a room less intruding than the stewards office"
he said as he removed himself from the room, as he was not needed anymore when Kuro now had the stewards back. and this would leave them able to talk privately, as he had already learned a lot of very personal stuff about the steward. information that he did not know if it was a secret or not. it did not really matter anyhow since knowledge was power, spilling it was weakness. at least as long as he did not gain more power fromt he same.. he would know when time was.
for now he had a task of looking through these scrolls, before he would return them, and obtain the knowledge and power they represented

[Topic left unless stopped] - sorry for the delay

[MFT 250+ WC]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke listened to the narrative that Kuro provided of his little brother. He knew the twins. He knew Kuro. It seemed like his youngest brother was ... had been born with the steel armour technique he had for a time. Unfortunately Tsume was not able to shed the metallic plates, or be able to have it sink beneath his flesh. It made Sousuke think very hard about the matter. Maybe Tsume was the one that led to this later development? It was disheartening to an extent. All of his genius was owed to the deceased soul of a Toroaono. Was he Tsume though? If he was Tsume all of this time, then perhaps he was always as smart as people let him on to be. It was a difficult prospect to consider. "Mother always said that your mother was always a sister to her, and a mother-like figure where as she never had one."<i></i> Although Mako was his grand-mother, his own mother never liked her. Maybe it was because she never raised his mother, or it was because his grandmother never had time for his mother. Kuro spoke of his mechanical arm. Sousuke looked to it as he considered the proposal. "I have to learn from my mistakes Kuro. While I do have a mechanical arm, it reminds me of the people in my life. Okibi. Grandmother."<i></i> He answered after some time of thinking about it. "There was a price for the surface. As small and meager as it seems..."<i></i> Sousuke laid on the table still he watched as Sora left them. He exhaled. "Let's go visit your mother."<i></i> He finally answered. With some strain he managed to get up from the table. He slowly swung his legs to the side, and managed to get to his feet. "I haven't seen your mother in quite some time, so a visit is in order at any rate."<i></i> His first couple of steps were wobbly as he was trying to get the strength necessary to move forward. After a few more steps he seemed to have the strength necessary to proceed without any help.

[Topic left, let's go visit Azame!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back