Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Prodigal Son's Return [Open/Ishu]

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was once a time when Usui could not walk the streets of the village without being recognized by his fellow peers. The son of a Raikage, under the linage of power, wealth and virtue. Now at the age of 39, Usui draws the occasional stares of those curious enough to wonder who he might be. Walking with the posture of royal bloodline, Usui made his way form the market square to his old stomping grounds. His white coat flapped a bit when the wind kicked up. A crew neck black shirt underneath made his white silver hair stand out more, complementing the coat. His pants where black, with black socks, and shoes too match. Black on black on black. The market bustling as usual, having kids running amok, pick-pocketers planning their strike on those unsuspected. And though Usui had black wraps covering his eyes, the market with all of its noise, painted the most vivid image ever. Incomparable to what any normal sight could bring. Usually, the scoundrels would have left Usui alone, but it had been quite some time since he last took a step in the village and thus the new kids did not know any better. He was less than 5 minutes away from the Hospital when the kids planned their "attack".

The shortest one of the bunch, which looked to be the age of 9, stopped right in front of Usui. Looking at him, he held his hand up, sniffled a bit and croaked "Excuse me sir...Can you spare a bit of change? I have not eaten in days, and I am starving." The young lad then started to cry. He rubbed his eyes with his dirt covered hands, using his ripped up stained sleeve to clean up his watery face. Usui stopped as the kid started to cry. He dug into his pocket and took out some pocket change. "Here kid, get yourself some bread and water." Usui knew it was a trap. The others kid were spying, hoping to see where his wallet or coin purse would be. Pulling out pocket change was a way to destroy their plan. All Usui wanted to do was to reach his destination. The kid just grabbed the coins out of his hand, smiled politely and thanked Usui. It was at this time that Usui turned his head creepily at the other kids who were in a group no more than twelve feet away. All he did was shake his head disapprovingly, got up and kept walking.

And just like that, made it the rest of the way untouched. But walking into the medical facility brought back too many memories. How he had become the youngest medical chief in the village at the time that Karubin had gone on one of his really long trips. He missed the thrill, the excitement, the rush of helping those in dire need. He got his caring nature form his mother, his medical abilities from his old man, Takao. It had been almost nine years since he last stepped into this hospital. And now, he was willing to be a part of it again. but this time for good. His last nine years consisted of travel, ad gaining knowledge of plants, animals, types of herbs used for antidotes, to emergency treatments. His knowledge ad expanded, and his reflexes were still better than just good. Usui was still in tip top physical shape. His disappearance was more of a soul searching phase of life, than that of a man who wanted to quit. He was ready, calm, cool and collected. Now, he just needed to get re-approved by the Ninja medical Staff to allow him to practice once more under their rules.

The sliding doors opened up, and all the faces were unrecognizable. Not one nurse looked remotely familiar. Had things changed that drastically? The nurses just stared at him, but with the lab coat they all assumed "he works here" and left him alone. Maybe it was his calm demeanor, as walking into the unknown usually makes people cringe. this is when he decided to undue the wraps, revealing his eyes. He stuffed the cloth inside his right pocket and started to walk towards what he thought would be the medical Chiefs/Sennins office. If he felt lost, he would ask for directions. As of now, he was scoping the area, trying to see if anything seemed familiar to him.

OOC: Anyone can join this thread, but I am also waiting on Ishu to Respond

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"And this goes here... and 500mg of Amoxicillin for this man right here..."</I><I> Ishu murmured to himself as he gave the clipboard to a nurse. "Still talking to yourself I see?" The nurse replied as she received the clipboard that had gently been placed on hear soft hands. "Only on days that end in the letter Y!"<i></i> Ishu casually responded as he walked away with a gentle smile. It was close to nine in the morning and the hospital seemed to be running on all cylinders. The staff was getting traction from having to replace the night shift nurses and doctors with the morning crew, yet Ishu had been on call so he had been here since the day prior. His step still had spring to it and his demeanor unwavering as if he had just clocked in after a well rested night. His hair still had that nice shine to it like he had stepped out of a salon earlier today. His lab coat was still surprisingly clean for a whole days amount of work. His scrubs under the lab-coat were a different story. Very little blood as well as some stains were visible. Normal wear from being on call for emergency surgeries and as well as what ever other mess would be coming round. From the looks of it Ishu looked content. His eyes were alive and his posture of that of a man in his happy place. Everywhere he passed by the nurses and staff would stop and waive and say exchange a few words. You can instantly tell he was in a place of comfort and those around him seemed to feel the same way. Making the rounds he stumbled upon a man he didn't recognize. "White lab coat, silver hair? Black shirt, pants? does he work here?"</COLOR><i></i> Ishu questioned himself. He generally knew mostly everyone at least by face if not by name. Upon being conflicted with said character Ishu decided to approach him. "Hello there stranger? May I help you with something?"<i></i> Ishu implored. He stood a good six feet two inches and this man in front of him seemed to be about the same height. From the man's facial features, Ishu deduced he was no younger than twenty six but no older than thirty four. He posture was that of a well mannered and educated man. From the looks of it this stranger seemed to be well taken care off. "Oh,how rude of me, My name is Yaso Ishu, I am a doctor here at the hospital, and you are?"<COLOR color="#8000FF"> Ishu stuck his right hand out as he waited for the man with the same length white coat as himself to reply.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back