Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ranger is so Power! (Private)

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oi! Steward!"

A slightly gruff female voice sounded out toward Sousuke. It was her transformation into an animal, or rather animal-esque. Her bloodline was like that, taking on aspects of her familiar and her familiar was rather unique. It was under her currently, she standing on its back. It was big enough for a full grown man to ride on, so she looked somewhat small on it even standing. Her arms crossed, soon uncrossed as she jumped off of Ace.

"I have to talk to you, somewhere silent and private please, lest the walls listen." she said as Ace walked around her and got into a position behind her, he sniffed the ground but just kind of looked around, so far he was silent. "You'll want to hear this, otherwise what happens is all your fault..." she said, sounding rather dire. her arms crossing again. There was construction going on all over the place, the sounds of progress all around them. "lead the way" she said, following him to wherever he deemed safe to talk in this slab of rock above ground.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Another day, another structure being built. The Steward raised an eyebrow as a woman riding a wolf came forward. The woman jumped off of the wolf and made right for this way. Sousuke wasn't quite ready for her demands. Sousuke exchanged glances with Number Seven. The large black monstrous Doberman shrugged his head. Well then, I think you should hear the lady out.<i></i> The canine spoke mentally to both parties. The Steward motioned for her indeed to follow him and away they went. Sousuke made hand seals, as they moved various earthen walls appeared forming a small impromptu office. The spirit beast merely walked through the walls joining them.

Sousuke "He's with me."<i></i> He explained regardless whether or not Amatersau got the point when the Doberman walked through the wall. Sousuke had a very long history of dealing with the Inuzuka clan. Yume aside, most of them were impatient individuals who could not wait a single moment for anything. It was rush, rush, rush. "I'm listening, I am listening very intently Amatersau."<i></i> He spoke tapping his fingers together. He awaited her report, or what news she had to offer. He did expect it to be partially indeed dire, considering most people did not barge into his affairs and demand an immediate audience with him.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The doberman spoke to the two of them and they moved off to an empty area, earth rising up around them to create what could only be described as a isolation cube. Ace was close enough to her to get enclosed with them, so no trickery was needed to join the party, not like he couldn't hear through the wall anyways. He would step in front of her and lay down long ways, she stepping over him and sitting down on his back like a chair, reaching into her jacket and pulling out a comically large file and handing it over to Sousuke.

"He's with me."
"Same.".
"I'm listening, I am listening very intently Amaterasu."
"You remember how the cabal got to sand as easy as walking through the front door? Or how one of them was a ranger? Presumably the last ranger? Yeah I know all about it, I know all the minutia of the invasion. How you ask, since I was just protecting civilians and keeping them from being statistics in the body count? I, and my parents are Rangers." she said, shifting her eyes downward to the ground. "They passed away recently, and it was their decree that I restart the Rangers, make them what they once where. The true security net of Sand. I've been all around Sand, opened a lot of the hidden Ranger caches around the city and collected tons of information on old missions, all the way up to what you eat at what times. That file in front of you is yours, everything about you from the time you were born to now. I'm giving it to you as a sign of good faith, because what I need from you is a plot of land here for us to grow. If you look near the end of the file there is also plans for a Tracking Grounds, in it details the various environments we need contained within, as well as a central locations that connects them all. Not only that, but we need secret entrences between each as well as an underground bunker with accomodations for the Rangers themselves and below that we need a prison, to hold people we catch until we can either give them over to you, or decide their fate ourselves, depending on the severity of their crimes." she stood up, an intense look in her face.

"Calm down." Ace spoke, in an icey smooth voice with his actual mouth. A true rarity among Inuzuka, but ace was special, not they knew.

She sighed and sat back down, putting her legs up on her large wolf.

"The rest of the logistics will be up to me. I can not divulge who we are and will be, nor can I allow you to tell anyone else. We need to be more secret than the ANBU, as I said I've read the missions, some of these nobody know even happened, that could have easily cost the entire village. We will be silent guardians, and you and I will be the liasons between the two. Otherwise, you'll never know we're here. You'll come to us with any cases you deem necessary, and we'll hand over any people we have that fit the village parameters. Thoughts?"

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke poured over the contents of the file. He was listening to the Inuzuka speak. When she spoke of her ancestral ability Sousuke stopped and looked up from his speed reading. "I am sorry for your losses."<i></i> He stated first and foremost. The death of one's parents is something the Steward had seen the effects of, and more importantly he had yet to have that happen to him. The rangers that Fuu told him of were an elusive group. Yet one was very much present before him. He returned to the file and began to pour over the details. The one thing that caught his attention was the details for the 'Tracking Ground'. Given the shake up between Shiori and himself, Sousuke had been hesitate to trust things like this out of the blue. He didn't even see Amatersau at the meeting either, but she knew. "Curious."<i></i> He spoke as he continued to pour over the details.

"As a Journeyman I can put up the structures easily enough. The settings within, I trust you have a mind of how to set those up."<i></i> The prison was not a concept he was initially pleased with. "Your secret entrances will not be truly a secret given the construction by myself and a few of my men. No more than four, but the journeymen I am teaching will be mum about the structure, as will I, but that is natural of course."<i></i> He returned to flipping through the file. "The Rangers will be separate from the ANBU, but I daresay some of the ANBU will be Rangers. I will need time to consider the Ranger prison. One risks overstepping the boundary between ANBU and Ranger."<i></i> The canine told his mistress to calm down. Sousuke suspected the woman needed a moment to catch her breath. All of the details were spoken very quickly, but Sousuke was able to keep track of all of it. "I have a few theories of who the Last Ranger is, or was. I am uncertain if he is alive, or if he is rotting away. I have to suspect his betrayal came as a shock, and should he be located there will be no problem in his complete and utter demise."<i></i> The fact that the last Sungakure Ranger was not so was something of great burden being lifted. "I had appointed my Grandmother, Masashi Mako as a temporary leader, but given your revelation I will indeed make the necessary adjustments. Consider yourself at this moment in time the High Ranger Lord ... Ranger Lady."<i></i> Titles were always an awkward to word properly. "I will give you a plot of land, several in fact to create the structre."<i></i>

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am sorry for your losses."

"Thanks." she answered in kind, basic pleasantries for such an occasion.

"As a Journeyman I can put up the structures easily enough. The settings within, I trust you have a mind of how to set those up."

"I got a guy for that" she spoke plainly.

"Your secret entrances will not be truly a secret given the construction by myself and a few of my men. No more than four, but the journeymen I am teaching will be mum about the structure, as will I, but that is natural of course."

"Make sure they think its meant to be supply tunnels or something, the less they know the better."

"The Rangers will be separate from the ANBU, but I daresay some of the ANBU will be Rangers. I will need time to consider the Ranger prison. One risks overstepping the boundary between ANBU and Ranger."

"Of course some ANBU will be rangers, I'll need men in their employ to make sure nobody is doing anything shady. Consider us like internal affairs when it comes to these matters. As for the prison, I'm afraid it's not negotiable, I'm not sure if the page is included but we also need a vault for things like Ranger gear and any procured items that the populace can't have, all due respect but I don't trust the ANBU prison or vaults, considering how both where infiltrated like you guys left the door open." she stated a plain fact. "Our prison will be smaller, and meant to hold the most dangerous...a super max if you will, under the radar of ANBU and Sand alike." she reached out, petting her wolfs head as she leaned more on him.

"I have a few theories of who the Last Ranger is, or was. I am uncertain if he is alive, or if he is rotting away. I have to suspect his betrayal came as a shock, and should he be located there will be no problem in his complete and utter demise."

"Good, traitors suffer automatic penalty of death."

"I had appointed my Grandmother, Masashi Mako as a temporary leader, but given your revelation I will indeed make the necessary adjustments. Consider yourself at this moment in time the High Ranger Lord ... Ranger Lady."

She stood up and bowed as a thank you for the newly appointed title of High Ranger, she would ignore the rest of the tacked on nonsense.

"I will give you a plot of land, several in fact to create the structre."

"Thank you for cooperating, you should know that the Rangers modus operandi is to reign in the power around here, and everywhere. The world has seen what happens when theres no checks and balances. When those with the means get to run as they see fit, we get the cabal among many other terrible things. Our mission will be to prevent that at all costs. This is the purpose of a jail and vault on our property, and I bet your wondering who will police us...well there's you. Send the deeds and any relevant information to my family estate, to the public the rangers are helpful trackers meant to find things and people the populace need, make sure that's the story. It's going to be our public face." she said, walking to one of the stone walls and placing her hand on it.

"Any questions?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke wasn't sure about lying to his apprentices. They were amongst the first generation Journeymen to be had. "Your structure will evolve over time. As will the rest of the structures for the other Orders. They may be set in stone, but stone structures are subject to change with time."<i></i> Sousuke spoke. The Inuzuka spoke more so on the prisons. She had a point there. The issue of vaults would not be an issue at all. Even the structure he had in mind for Journeymen a rather significant portion of it would consist of a vault for each Journeyman. The Steward sighed and scratched his head. He exchanged glances with Number Seven. "I did not say no to the prison. I just wanted time to think about it. House what wears you find, if artifact in nature, with the utmost caution. You need to keep them out of the hands of deviants."<i></i> He counseled. This was the nature of a Steward. "When you do put it like that though, it is a much more favourable notion. You cannot be expected to hold the volume of prisoners there."<i></i>

Sousuke nodded his head, "I have a good idea of the history of Rangers, but there was a rogue Ranger who owned the Cabal member Naganisa as a sex slave prior to becoming what she is now. I do not wish the Rangers to sink into that sort of territory."<i></i>He paused for a moment. "If that rogue is ever found. Discipline him accordingly."<i></i> He added. Sousuke had no love for the snake Cabal member, but he wanted the Rangers in Sungakure to be stainless, and without a compromise. "For Rangers, balance is everything is it not? Even amongst yourselves. You cannot allow Rangers who have gone rogue to muddle the establishment."<i></i> Sousuke seemed to be giving Amatersau a license to kill, it was necessary of course when having to deal with the nature of the one fallen Ranger who had betrayed Sungakure. Sousuke shook his head. His expression soured. "With Wind Country opening up, we will need to be even more diligent. Sandworms were residing underground when we went to the heart of the Storm. The weather there was quite dangerous. It rained, and then it snowed. I believe the diamond sands kept the Sandworms at bay as did the weather present. The sandworms will return, we need to be most cautious of them."<i></i> He glanced through the bestiary present. "Your family has had dealings with them I presume?"<i></i>

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Your structure will evolve over time. As will the rest of the structures for the other Orders. They may be set in stone, but stone structures are subject to change with time. I did not say no to the prison. I just wanted time to think about it. House what wears you find, if artifact in nature, with the utmost caution. You need to keep them out of the hands of deviants."

He would come to understand in time. They all would, eventually.

"I have a good idea of the history of Rangers, but there was a rogue Ranger who owned the Cabal member Naganisa as a sex slave prior to becoming what she is now. I do not wish the Rangers to sink into that sort of territory. If that rogue is ever found. Discipline him accordingly."

"I'd remove his head and place it on a pike in the center of town if it wouldn't strike so much fear in the common folk." she jested. "If you have any information on whereabouts or last known locations, send it to me in a file and I'll look into it."

"With Wind Country opening up, we will need to be even more diligent. Sandworms were residing underground when we went to the heart of the Storm. The weather there was quite dangerous. It rained, and then it snowed. I believe the diamond sands kept the Sandworms at bay as did the weather present. The sandworms will return, we need to be most cautious of them." he flipped through the folder full of Sousuke facts, and plans to build a structure as if looking at a bestiary of some kind.

"Your family has had dealings with them I presume?"

"A few, their run ins, to my knowledge, were superficial. Though they were good trackers, could sense one coming and give it a wide enough birth to keep safe. They also had this little bottle of liquid that they hated, in case they got too close. It acted like mace on the eyes to these big worms, or maybe like salt on a leech. I'm not sure, they never got around teaching me how to use it. As they got older, they went out of town less and less, the job caught up with them y'know?" she of course spoke of the injuries of combat overwhelming them and crippling them, as it did so many ninja. "I'll have to go through some of their files, see what I can see. If only we were of an akimichi blood, then we could just wrastle em!" she put on a funny accent at the end. The stone wall would pulse that she was touching, cracking and falling down. She stepped through, back out into the sun. "If we're done here, I have to start recruiting, the order won't rebuild itself!"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would nod his head. "I'll get to work on the structure."<i></i> He would walk outside with Amaterasu. The Steward motioned to the east. "I am going to have the territory sectioned off now. Have your man with the inner details for each side-plot get in touch with me."<i></i> Sousuke rubbed his hands together, this was going to be an interesting project to get done. The time was indeed here to get Orders kicked off. "It would be fortunate if we had an Akamichi present to wrestle them. Lord Nobu is of that line, but he's more of a business man than masked wrestler. His remaining son... maybe you would want to seek him out. He doesn't have his father's business smarts, but he is a brawler."<i></i>Sousuke explained.

Sousuke would turn back to the Inuzuka, "If you are in need of a tailor. I can help there. Three buttons can be a little old, Ms. Inuzuka."<i></i> He would leave it at that. Amatersau would need an armourer to help her out, and the Journeymen would be most willing to comply with their orders. "Back to work. Back to work."<i></i> Sousuke would say as he headed back to his building of structures, and even then a new project.

He had a good feeling about Amatersau. He sincerely hoped she was indeed up to the task, but then again it was in her blood.

[Topic left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
...and the power to skip ahead and have it build GO!

*poof* your topic is now in the new zone you created. Thanks!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back