Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Rise of the Holy Spear of Lightning [CA Application]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Nozomi laid upon the ground with blood coming from multiple wounds upon her body and an arrow sticking out of her eye. Blood started to pool below her as she stared up into the night sky, seeing a dragon statue out of the top-half of her eyes. Rain started to pour down upon her as she spat out blood, causing it to stream down the corners of her lips. Her mission was completed but the cost to completing the mission was great. Nozomi reached up to her left eye, feeling the slimy blood pouring out of it, lifting her hand up to see the warm red color of her blood running down her palm; washed away by the rain. "So this is how it's going to end, huh? Could be worse, I suppose," she said as she coughed up even more blood.

Her eyes returned to staring up skyward to see a strange creature standing on top of the Dragon Statue, fluffy tail swishing back and forth. The rain didn't seem to touch this fluffy white creature. She started to laugh hysterically. "I've heard about hallucinations just before someone dies, but I didn't think it was true. Tell me, are you real?" she asked the little creature. Her blood started to surround the base of the dragon statue, staining it a warm crimson color. She tilted her head back to get a good look at this creature; a creature of a pristine white color with blood-red eyes. It wore jewelry like a person. The creature stood up on all fours and walked around, circling the head of the Dragon Statue before jumping down, landing upon Nozomi's chest. It was weightless. After finding a good spot upon her bloodied body, it sat down and started to swish it's tail back and forth.
3fb4c1feefcd2383f03e214c700544e31142bfa1_hq.gif
~Hello, Queen of Thunder. I've been expecting you,~ it said telepathically. There was a strange pause before Nozomi reached up to the creature, wiping her bloodied hand upon the creature's face, leaving behind a streak of red. "Oh?" she asked curiously before coughing up more blood, splattering it all over the pristine white coat of the creature. Even with blood being splattered all over the creature, it didn't flinch; still keeping the same sadistic grin across it's face. "Tell me, am I going to die?" she asked the creature before her breathing started to grow more and more shallow. A flash of lightning illuminated the creature for a brief moment, it's eyes not reflecting any of the light from the flash.

~What do you think? You're incapacitated and you're starting to bleed out. You will most certainly die without intervention~ the creature said as it raised it's paw, covered in Nozomi's blood and started to lick at it. ~What if I were to give you the intervention to continue living? To give you the tools to become a true hero? Someone who could truly protect Kumogakure? Someone with a true purpose?~ the creature asked after licking it's paw and started at her, blood staining it's lips.

Nozomi reached her hand up to the creature's face once more. "You can actually do that? You can make me a hero of the people?" she asked as she started to lose consciousness. The creature reached over and pat Nozomi's face with it's paw to awaken her. "Sorry about that, I was kind of dying there. But you can make me into something more? Something strong and powerful so I could protect the people in my village?" she asked as the creature nodded it's head. ~Yes! But it will come with a price! Of course, power like this isn't going to be free. Even the sun can refuse to shine on those it doesn't find worthy,~ the creature said. Nozomi started to lose consciousness again, causing the cat-like creature to pat her on the face to wake her back up. ~Can you, at least, die after agreeing or disagreeing to the intervention?~

"Oh, uh. Sorry. It's kinda hard to stay alive right now. I don't care what the price is. Do it!" she said in her attempt to scream out, but her voice came over weak and cracking. A little grin crept across the creature's lips for a moment before it reached over, took the bolt into it's mouth and ripped it out of her eye. Nozomi shouted out in pain before the creature opened it's mouth, the creature's mouth opening MUCH wider than it should, and bit into Nozomi's neck. After the initial pain of the bite, the creature sat back upon her chest and Nozomi stared up at it. A holy glow could be seen surrounding the creature's head as the rain subsided.

Almost, as if, knowing what was going to happen, the creature jumped off of Nozomi before she rolled over in pain. A searing, burning pain could be felt throughout her body as if she was kissed by the sun. She rolled over and started to remove her clothes to try to alleviate the burning feeling. Her wounds started to burn away, as if they were being cauterized, and the scars started to melt off of her skin. "WHAT IS THIS! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?" she shouted out towards the little white and red creature. ~Oh, it's just the Sun choosing you as it's champion. Endure the pain and you'll be fine. Otherwise you'll probably die from the agony,~ it said in a non-nonchalant manner. While Nozomi was writhing in pain, the creature stretched and let out a yawn.

It counted in it's head and then jumped up upon the head of the Dragon Statue and waited; swishing it's tail back and forth watching Nozomi crawl around the ground. After a brief moment more, Nozomi's body went limp. Steam started to evaporate around her and the water from the raindrops upon her skin started to boil away. She stood up and turned her head towards the sun, closing her eyes to feel the sun's warmth. She turned her head towards the Dragon Statue with the white creature upon it, seeing a blood red spear resting within it's maw. She reached up and grabbed the blood red spear and held it in her hand.

She swung the spear around, almost as if she had trained with it for many, many years. "I can feel power welling up within me. Like the sun gave me it's strength," she said as she felt a burning in her palms. She let the burning manifest itself as it appeared to turn into a bright white flame. This was holy fire. It didn't burn her to hold and it felt extremely comforting to be around. She started to manipulate the holy fire with her fingertips for a moment before extinguishing it. She turned to look up towards the pure-white creature only to find that it wasn't there any more. "This is the power I get for my soul, huh? Guess I'll have to put it to good use with what little time I might have left," she said. She was on borrowed time; a person that wasn't meant to be alive right now.

Nozomi looked down at her palm for a brief moment and clenched her hand into a tight fist with a look of determination in her eyes. With the spear in her hand, she raised it up to the sky towards the sun. "With this spear, I will vanquish the enemies of Kumogakure!" she shouted out as wings of light appeared to sprout out from her back for a brief moment. She lowered the spear and pressed in on her headset. "Queen of Thunder reporting in. Returning to base," she stated before walking over to her mark, grabbing him by the collar and dragging the body behind her as she started to walk back towards the village with almost no clothes on.​

[Application end]
[WC: 1311

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back