Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The road to the centre of Earth [Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa knew that she had a note with necessary information prepared for the run through the passport office but she had expected at least a few questions before she was handed her papers. Turns out preparation did pay off. And so did having prior engagements with the clerk at the desk. Would clerk even be the right word for a ninja doing his 'times of peace' job?

Kurokawa approached the gate with a smile on her face. She knew the journey would be long but she was ecstatic about the destination being what it was. For now the next step towards it was getting through the gate the right way. Kurokawa would spend some time walking around in search for where to show her papers. Last time she got here she just found the first and best person to give her directions, but this time she needed someone who would actually relay the information through the right channels or at least make a note. She wouldn't want return only to find that she was figurating in someones bingo book for skipping town if something was mishandled, much less being hunted while in stone.

"Excuse me. I am looking for the place to show my papers before I depart"

Back before she came to sand she had been on gate duty many times but back then they patrolled in numbers and had genins stationed on regular duty, so this experience was partly how to go about getting out, and partly comparing the process of different countries. Not that Kurokawa would be on Gate duty as long as she had shifts at the hospital but she might dabble in the art of ANBU at some point and back where she started out they helped the main branch with such matters when they were not in short demand for other assignments.

I have a bad feeling about this trip for some reason.

It seems being on guard is the default setting for you people so it should be okay<i></i>

At least you can use the trip to decide whether you are staying or leaving.

Well at least I have company for the trip. No risk of going insane from being alone then. And if you aren't staying then maybe someone or somewhere in stone will fit you better.

Kurokawa was not sure if talking to her own inner voices counted as not going insane but at least they had minds of their own and could produce am actual conversation given the opportunity. Elder Spirits and Ancients were useful like that.

[MFT]
[WC: 427]
[Passport approved here]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senju Kazuki said:
Table Title
"Trying to leave Sunagakure?" a voice would reach Kurokawa. The voice was neither too deep or too high pitched, but it had noticeable trait, it was very calm. The Sunan Mednin would sense Kazuki before she could see him. The air temperature would drop significantly. If she was of the observant type, she would notice that any shadows in the area would become eerily livelier, drawing towards the Senju Overlord once he finally became visible to the younger shinobi. Kurokawa would notice that older man had short silvery hair and his skin was incredibly pale. He was not near albinism but one could assume he was very sick, though he wasn’t. The Occult Sennin was wearing a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. Black pants and black combat boots finished usually clothing choices. The opening on his robe gave plenty of view to a tattoo on the White Wolf’s chest, a crimson tree stabbed by a sword.[lb2][/lb2]The Deep Court Hybrid would continuing pacing toward the kunochi until he was 2 meters away from here. On that moment, he would cross his arms and simply gaze her with this pitch black irised eyes that seemed able to pierce one's soul. "Name, passport and reason for leaving the village in such dire moments." he would calmly request. "I trust you are not fleeing from the war when you are needed the most."<i></i> Kazuki would add moments later. He had yet to see a coward among Sunagakure's shinobi and he doubted he was in front of one, but there was always a black sheep in one family. Hopefully, Kurokawa was not one.[lb2][/lb2][MFT - 290]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sudden drop in temperature would remind Kurokawa of home. She never got used to the warm climate here. The creature or person nearing her would have a familiar ring to him as he like many she had met before had a connection to the ancients of this land. What he said troubled her.

"War? If the war was as dire as you make it sound, I believe I would have a lot more to do at the hospital or in the field but all I have been called to the last month was one injured person, which was a result of a training session, and one class I had to teach. Either I am not that important to the project or the war has not reached here yet."

This was the first Kurokawa heard of any war going on right now. The last foreign affairs intel she had gotten was from when she first joined sand, and that was about leaf. Then again she wouldn't notice any billboards of written notes hanging around to matter how much they are made to catch the eye, as she was blind. The same would be true for any visual features like body art, the one standing before her would have to distinguish himself. Though she had a tattoo on her back herself, the beauty of them was lost on her.

Kurokawa would wait for the response to he ignorance about an apparent war before she spoke again.

"I have business in stone. I keep getting visions, dreams of something left unfinished. It is affecting my sleep. Making me less effective."

Kurokawa would take out her passport and stick it out in front of her in the direction of Kazuki.

"I was issued this at the passport office without the mention of a war. I'll make sure to make haste on my trip and return as soon as I am done."

Hontou would trip to conceal her presence without as much as possible. She was an ancient but merely a guest at this point so bringing her temporary host in trouble was not on her to do list. She had realized that staying in tethered to one place was not for her and through these means she could possibly free herself. Hemorian on the other hand had a safe spot within Kurokawas concience and had something to say about this presence before him.
Kurokawa's voice would become more raspy and dark but still distinctively female. It would not be visible as she was wearing a blindfold but her eyes would also change color.

"You have an interesting aura. I'd love to learn that cooling down the environment trick. It would work well in this heat."

Hemorian has not asked permission to speak so the sudden change would make one of Kurokawas nostrils bleed from the strain. The tiny blood vessels where the first to go in the switch if it was not done properly but Hemorian had displayed too much interest in the creature before them to contain the excitement. He had some of the same qualities as Hontou and Sarquo Golz. Hemorian figured it would be related to the wind country where the spirits originated and that outside of this area their powers effect on the world would diminish. Something that could be confirmed or denied on this trip as well but if it could be learned from an experienced one, even better.

[MFT]
[WC: 571]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
"War? If the war was as dire as you make it sound, I believe I would have a lot more to do at the hospital or in the field but all I have been called to the last month was one injured person, which was a result of a training session, and one class I had to teach. Either I am not that important to the project or the war has not reached here yet." Kurokawa would say after hearing Kazuki's words about the war brewing with the Wind Daimyo. He would raise an eyebrow. He knew Sand had been living underground for a while, but she certainly lived far beneath that for not having heard anything about it. "It seems you have missed both Sennin Roku's broadcast and Kage Katsuo's speech about it. Makes me wonder where you have been all this time to miss those two. Even I have already heard of them and I was out of the village when both happened." he would tell her. It was ridiculous she was oblivious to notion there was a war with the Immortal Palace but, perhaps, she was that oblivious.[lb2][/lb2]"I have business in stone. I keep getting visions, dreams of something left unfinished. It is affecting my sleep. Making me less effective." she would explain as she handed her passport to Reaper. He would inspect thoroughly before returning it. "I was issued this at the passport office without the mention of a war. I'll make sure to make haste on my trip and return as soon as I am done." He would nod in return. "Good. You are allowed to leave. Safe journey and beware of any Sovereign out there. Return quickly because your medical expertise will be sorely needed in the near future."[lb2][/lb2]The White Wolf was ready to let her leave when something uncanny happened. The Hashigaki would speak again but her voice was different. "You have an interesting aura. I'd love to learn that cooling down the environment trick. It would work well in this heat." Blood would drop from her forehead. The Occult Sennin would not speak up immediately because he was thinking. If he were go to guess, she was housing spirits within her body, but it was only a conjecture. "This is not something you can learn. You are ordered to go to my office upon your return. We will discuss what just happened." the Deep Court Hybrid would order her.[lb2][/lb2][Exit Granted][lb][/lb][Topic Left unless stopped]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back