Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ryuzaki Awaken [Private]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
vZEpjG4.jpg

On the coastline of the village of Sora sat a castle that had been standing for nearly 50 years. Within its walls stood history and tradition that had been established for nearly 300 years. Also within this castle resided the blood and rituals of a clan that had been around since the freeing of humanity by the First Men. This building was known as Kamishini Castle, home of the descendants of a man who once held the epithet, God Eater. While the outside of the castle was serene and beautiful, thanks to the blessings Sora had received under the influence of Daimyo Ishii Shiro, the inhabitants of the castle were not as nearly peaceful.

The Ryuzaki were those residing within these walls. A clan that drew a pureblood lineage to one of the First Men, Legatus, that not only carried on traditions he established but seemed to carry on his legacy as if he were actively watching over them. For those within this clan, that was not far from the truth. Their power, their affinity to the elements, and their overall natural fighting prowess were attributes that they credited to their ancestor as a gift he gave unto this clan, unto his family. While many within Wind Country had lost traces of where their blood descended from, the Ryuzaki, much like the Sunahoshi and their banner families, did not. They were aware of who they were, where they came from, and the power their blood possessed.

With all this power and history, however, the Ryuzaki had seemed to fade from the main political stage of the country. In the past, the Ryuzaki acted as a military force for the country, a personalized army brought in to help quell the rampage of the Chaos era, but once peace set in within the country, that calling seemed to fade. Following that, they moved into the political spectrum, as prominent families sought to maintain the peace within Wind Country. The formal establishment of the Daimyo, of the Merchant Lords, and of the Sovereign district of the shinobi village, such a needed also faded. Yet, the power of their blood still made them both a powerful enemy or a powerful ally, so when Ishii Shiro ascended to the title of Daimyo, he ensured the Ryuzaki would if nothing else, not stand against him. He achieved this by convincing Ryuzaki Saito to move them to Sora, but the elder Saito was against this. Yet his son, Oga, seemed to convince him to approve the relocation. This would be the start of a strong relationship between the Daimyo and Ryuzaki Oga, who coincidentally would take the throne from his father shortly after his sudden passing. The new Konungr and the new Daimyo seemingly entered into a peaceful friendship. Due to this, the Ryuzaki seemed to be removed from the darkness that would begin to wash over the sands, as the Daimyo moved to create a country in his own image.

Yet, the war declaration of the shinobi village, Sunagakure no Sato, a gift given to the Sunahoshi due to a "Blessing", would eventually reach the hallowed halls of the Ryuzaki. It would be this time that a new chapter for the clan would begin, the wheels of their return to the spotlight would once more begin to turn, and a figure within the clan would stand in opposition of current leader. It was on this day, in the year 245PP(?), that something would happen that would change the clan and its history.

*The curtain is set for the ceremony to announce the heir to the title of Konungr, the next in line to lead the Ryuzaki Clan, the inheritor of the Blood of Legatus, and the successor of Ryuzaki Oga*

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Within the throne room, prior to the announcement*
c7416395aa846daa29b4fac38c19ecfd.jpg

The throne room was hallowed ground within a hallowed location. It was, for many, one of the holiest relics of the clan. The golden material that had been used to fashion the throne, and the process for crafting the figure in general, was done at the hands of the first Vulcanus. Vulcanus was the title of the inheritor of the "Order of Fenrir", an ancient order that was established before the founding of the clan itself. The first Vulcanus was not only a trusted ally to Legatus but was his own cousin. Without being blessed with fighting abilities, he was blessed with the ability of smithing and craftwork. Following the establishment of The Orders, Vulcanus left the side of Legatus to learn under the masters deep within the Journeymen Order. As time passed, Vulcanus would return to his cousin, and subsequently the clan, and would begin to pass along his newly gained and refined skills. This was not a role taken lightly, and in keeping with such reverence, the Ryuzaki adopted the tradition of naming a new Vulcanus for each generation along with the new Konungr, as both roles would be pivotal to the future of the clan. One would be a king for their people, the other the foundation that supported the very clan itself. It was for this very reason that the throne was held with such regard. The process to make it, the process to maintain it, the symbols and ruins carved upon it, it was all conceived at the hands of a Vulcanus. And upon this throne sat the current head, Ryuzaki Oga.

F3EKM3m.jpg

"I have waited years for this moment, Kuneida. The time I could name my successor, name our child as the future of our clan."

Upon the throne was a blonde haired man in plain white robes. Oga had not been a fan of the flashiness of the customary attire of the konungr, so over the years, he continued to phase out such clothing from his wardrobe and instead of taking a very plain approach to his appearance. For him, clothes did not make the man. He had built himself on his strength and through the "Trials" he had proven himself as the true leader of the clan. There was no amount of clothing that could change such a concrete fact.

"You have so many children, dear. Why have you always seen mine as your heir?"

For a moment, Oga's expression would show as someone unamused. He did not care for the tone and question of his wife, Kuneinda.

"Kuneinda, as the main wife of my family line, any child we produce is already blessed with more favor in the eyes of Legatus. But even without such tradition... you've seen the boy. He is still incredibly raw, but the natural talent he has is something neither my brother, Ryohei, or I displayed. He is growing, he isn't quite grown, but he will be the strong hand that will push our clan into a new chapter."

"A new chapter?"

Kuneida was a fair-skinned woman with long, dark hair. Her mild stature should not be taken as a sign that she was frail or weak. The legends of Lady Kuneida, the woman who fought with Prince Oga and nearly defeated him in the Ryuzaki Clan's annual Tournament of Blood and Bonds, which eventually led to him proposing to her as his first wife, were firmly remembered. It wasn't that females could not lead within the clan or that they were viewed as weak, no this would prove false as konungr had been females in the past, it was simply that the strength Kuneida displayed were rare and awe-inspiring. Some belief her to be the strongest female in clan history.

"Yes... the times, they are changing. The need for the Ryuzaki is coming once more. What my father's father, what my father, and what I have been working towards keeping our people sharpened and ready... soon our time will come to show this land that we are the proud blood of Legatus, the God Eater!"

He would slam his fist down into the arm of the throne. Kuneida would merely smirk at the passionate outburst of Oga.

"While he may inherit the throne and clan from you, for Legatus' sake I hope he inherits more from me. Namely a working brain."

Oga's expression would change to a smile as he would nod to his wife.

"If nothing else, I feel he has inherited your fiery tongue."

"Konungr Oga, I bring word from the Vulcanus!"

A clan member dressed in a mixture of plated and leather armor would say upon entering the room.

"Oh? And what does my brother have to say?"

"He is prepared to name his successor."

A smirk would appear upon the face of Oga as he would wave the soldier off.

"Good. Pass word to all within the clan that the successor ceremony will begin in two hours."

While this was taking place within the throne room, within another section of the Ryuzaki's domain would be another interaction occurring. An occurance that would take us to a location that only those carrying the "Mark of Fenrir" could enter. The Vulcan Forge...

TBC

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back