Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The 'scary bunny' in caregiving.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A lot of papers were laying on his desk. It was one of those days where he had pulled himself back into his sennin office to actually get some work done. There were 2 large piles of documents laying around. One to be handled and the other pile was already handled papers. There were a a few letters that were addressed o him laying sepere on the coffee table but were left unopened. Near the windowsill there was a coffee along with a packet of smokes.

He had already been here for quite a while which he figured out as soon as his stomach made a rumbling sound. "That late really huh..." He spoke out loud and would lean back into his chair before standing up to go and grab a bite.

A knock on the door halted him in his movements as he would comment. "Please come in."

[summoning Yuki]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki had a boring day so far, she knew that the life of ANBU would be reading and studying gathering intel on people and trying to find out what information she could use to assassinate someone, since the last time they had all been in the office of the Hokage, that position, and her role inside of the village had changed heavily, she was moved to the Medical Branch and had to start to make an understanding on how healing people was important, it had to say the least come to change her very perception on the way things worked behind the scene, and having to rely on others on a day to day bases was almost laughable for Yuki. "Guess I better get these introductions out the way" as she allowed her knuckles to rap the door gently in order to find out if the Sennin was even in the office before ending her day.

A reply signalled that he indeed was, as she let her hand fall to the handle and opened the door stepping inside and closing the door behind her, glancing over the Sennin who seemed to be just working as late as she was, she pondered if everyone inside the Hokage mansion always worked this late, or if it was part of a contract that they signed for the Hokage. "Evening, I figured I would check in before I finished the day as the shift probably became unexpected, I have finished the discharge papers for the evening, and done a round as well to check everything is in order" her words like ice in the air as she waited to see how this introduction would go.

[MFT: 281]
[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Evening, I figured I would check in before I finished the day as the shift probably became unexpected, I have finished the discharge papers for the evening, and done a round as well to check everything is in order" Nao blinked a few times to see her... Why was she here..? Wait... discharge... papers..? His eyes glanced at the pile that he needed to do and a few official letters. "A-ah.." He tried to think of an excuse but knew it wasn't fair to her.

"Sorry... My work has pilled up a lot with the recent events, as to why I am still even here. I am also sorry to say that I didn't catch quite why you are here... I haven't been able to catch up on anything recent." He would offer her something to drink as she did come here. He did wonder as to why she was this cold even now. Perhaps a character thing of herself.

[sorry it took me so long to reply.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back