Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Shadow Broker [Private/Calling Takeshi or Yuki]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
xy28lGh.jpg

Izura entered Takeshi and Yuki’s household, the enigmatic veteran shinobi bearing the very same garb that had allowed him to successfully steal information from Konoha from right under their noses. A black cloak, combined with an anbu mask. A modulator masked his true voice from any ears. He strode in, phasing through the front door as if it had never existed. The shadow garb coalesced around his being, masking his presence entirely from anyone trying to detect him early.

Before arriving, he had done his studying overnight, utilizing the power of his sharingan to memorize every modicum of information that he had acquired from the Leaf’s A.C.M.E complex from right under their noses. They hadn’t been able to track him either- the database contents were hidden away in a dimension removed from the real world- the world of Kamui. True identities on all personnel, anbu included, were now at his fingertips. Their library of forbidden techniques and classified mission history. A treasure trove of information that would be worth it’s weight in gold and more.

Information was power, and he now held it in significant amounts. And better yet- his death would not guarantee that information’s retrieval or silencing.

Because there was also a second bargaining chip- one that he would hold from revealing unless absolutely necessary. Izura did not come here to fight. He came here to find answers, and finding true answers became all the easier to acquire when the one he was seeking answers from, was backed into a wall as to force the truth from them.

He sought to test their resolve. To see if those who were in charge of the village could be entrusted with it’s protection. And on that account, they had already partially failed. Izura had captured the A.C.M.E. database’s contents. Who was to say that another couldn’t have done the same?

Haku Yuki. Uchiha Takeshi.

It didn’t matter which one of them appeared. Either of them would suffice.

And he would get his answer one way or another.

The voice modulator behind the mask crackled to life, as if trying to call for their attention.

“Uchiha Takeshi. Haku Yuki. I….have a proposition…”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk threw the corridors of the house his hair gently swaying with each step he took as he allowed himself to turn the corner and enter into the household from a long day at work and right now it seemed that the work was still not over for the Uchiha as his eyes met upon someone standing in his very own household, it seemed that he had managed to get himself involved in a situation that was nothing something he felt entirely comfortable with. He knew that the man was someone that he had not met yet inside of the village. He allowed himself to ponder as he listened to the person speak about a proposition.

“Well in this situation you know who I am, but the question I have more interest in is who are you. What are you doing in the Clan house, and what is this proposition that you have come to me with.”

Takeshi decided to get answers and be direct, he had made his way this far there was no point pretending that this man was not skilled. Takeshi straightened himself as he allowed his hand to come out and point towards one of the closed doors that was nearby pondering for a few seconds before he spoke again, deciding to make sure that he was direct to the man.

“Shall we take a seat while we discuss things, if you prefer we can stand here, it does me no odds. But perhaps a drink will allow the tension that is inside of this place to vanish after all I’m not one to just stand around and do nothing all day. I think the drink would help to sooth the situation that we find ourselves in.”

Takeshi waited to see if the man would take him up on the offer of having a drink or if he would get straight down to business. Takeshi was prepared for anything at this stage but he wanted to see where this would be going, it seemed that he had managed to find his interest peaked at that moment in time.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The vox on his voice modulator sprang to life once again, responding to Takeshi's initial questions.

"A natural reaction...Trust is a hard thing to come by."

He took a trio of steps towards the door to the dining room, but then stopped.

"But trust goes both ways. I will remain here instead."

Izura watched Takeshi carefully. Having had the luxury of reading Takeshi's files granted him at least a partial understanding of the dangerous capabilities the man hid, but it was an entirely different matter to meet in person. Paperwork had a habit of creating alternate personas for people. Personas that didn't reflect the reality of their existence or their capabilities. But he knew that Takeshi fought in the war, even if it was a long time ago.

"The samurai lost the war..."

He paced the way he came, stepping around in thought as he continued to reminisce about the past.

"...but the shinobi of this generation are tattered and broken. Your hokage is too weak to fight by herself. The previous hokage disappeared as if the village meant nothing to him. Your students and genin are in abusive households or are orphans living in the slums. The Uchiha clan is a shadow of it's former self. Tattered remnants of a once proud clan. Even your anbu corps was unable to stop me from taking everything from the A.C.M.E database. All of it- gone in a single night."

Izura stopped pacing, standing once again front and center, where he had initially stood upon entering the home.

"But I know that none of this is your fault. I know that you're a patriot. You would rather die than let Konoha down. This...is where my proposition comes in."

"Give me a full pardon for breaking into the A.C.M.E complex and stealing the database information. A house on the clan's compound outskirts near the river. Place me as a Leaf sennin in the main branch. With full freedom of travel to come and go as I please. And in return..."

"I will give you information on Kumogakure. Force strength. Recruit potential. Surveillance. Valuable information in the event of a war. My information network is vast, and I know that there is a threat coming that is greater than either of us can hope to stop alone. I would also help in stopping this threat."

He wasn't about to reveal his identity just yet. Not when he wasn't sure of Takeshi's answer. Information was power, and even something as simple as a name would concede some of it. Izura's real intention behind his actions was more to prove that something needed to be done about the village. It was nowhere near it's former strength, and that made it an easy target.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood there with the man it seemed that he would prefer to stay as he was, though that really didn’t bother the Uchiha as he looked towards the man. Tilting his head slightly he carefully listened to the words that had been spoken, it seemed that someone had been doing their little information gathering before they even got to this point, which either meant they knew he was a Sennin or the head of the ANBU branch inside of leaf, either one or the other that didn’t matter it seemed the man dealt in the shadows and would remain so at the moment.

“You seem to have gathered the knowledge of the war and then this generation, while we may look broken and in tatters from the outside, anyone that was from Konaha would knew that we are building back to the former self we were, though I guess from the way you spoke about the Hokage and the last Hokage that you have just arrived and learned of this knowledge. That’s fair enough, the Uchiha clan itself is building up you are correct there, but it is slowly returning to those proud days.”

Takeshi allowed himself to side step the whole ANBU part of this conversation, deciding to see fi the Man was paying attention to the direction of the conversation or rambling, he allowed himself to consider the offer that had been given to him in those last few minutes. Though he knew that he had to be careful with how this was going he allowed himself to think of the offer that had been handed out as he allowed himself to ponder in the silence for a few minutes, while it was true the man had managed to break inside of the house they now stood at a cross road.

“From reading the file you should know I can only do part of that offer, I can give you the pardon, the house is also doable as it always has been now it’s the Sennin part that I cannot do. While you can have the right to travel from village to village and never be tied down the power that I have would only see you given the rank of Jounin for its only the Hokage who can appoint Sennin and not in my power to do so. While I can make you the Jounin equivalent in my branch and allow you to get information, surveillance which would be useful I can see the potential of what you are saying, but that is the only deal that I would be able to broker with you. So will you accept it then, Pardon, House, Freedom and Jounin”

Takeshi allow the man to have his time to consider what offer he had been given knowing that for him he would have to consider it if he was in the mans shoes, though the Uchiha stood silent as he waited for a reply just pondering who he had managed to find himself with in his own house.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A minute of pondering, and then a decision was made.

"Deal accepted. I was never one for titles anyway."

Not like it mattered much. With full freedom of travel without hinderance, unless Takeshi went against his own word then that would mean that Izura would no longer have the most prevalent security force in the entire village actively denying him access anywhere he went. That in and of itself was worth a fortune for a ninja. He lifted his hands to the mask on his face, and with a hiss and a click, the mystery of his identity was revealed. His true face. His true voice. A man in his late twenties, with eyes bearing the patterns of the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

"But I am ready to return to duty, cousin..."

A smile flickered across his features, bearing no ill intent or scheming will. Instead, it was one more of relief that they were able to come to an understanding. He let the mangekyou sharingan fade from his eyes, returning them to their normal state of having three tomoe.

"You will find your records...mysteriously having returned to their original place in the A.C.M.E complex soon. I'd suggest putting security of that information in the hands of Yuu Kenshin...something the hokage may want to consider. He is quite adept and capable at his job."

He then procured a scroll from behind his cloak, his gloved hands tossing it to Takeshi. Inside was the information on cloud that he had promised. It detailed two young kunoichi- one named Santaru Sayomi who was the jinchuuriki for an immensely powerful lightning chakra entity, and another kunoichi named Fujiwara Minako. The information on Minako cited her desire to join Cloud's anbu, and how Izura had used genjutsu to manipulate her into believing that she had a friend named Asakura Yuno. That potentially, with further manipulation, she could become a valuable informant. It also mentioned that Izura had installed a remote camera and microphone network in cloud, along with several informants of his own. This would enable them to gather information on Cloud with even greater accuracy if necessary. The details behind the specific genjutsu used on Minako were purposefully redacted. It seemed as if Izura was still holding back some secrets. But at least he provided his name, an enigmatic signature at the end that said "Sincerely, Uchiha Izura". The records that would soon be returned to the A.C.M.E. complex had some records on Izura, although they stated that he was KIA in the final days of the war with the Samurai. The age records were also inconsistent- Izura now appeared to be in his twenties, but he still appeared to be in his twenties even now. A multitude of assumptions could've arisen from that train of thought.

But what might've been more enticing was Izura's information on the new threat approaching the village. A Jashinist cult. A band of immortal shinobi, seeking to turn Konoha into a land of sacrificial cattle to their lord Jashin, if allowed to continue.

"You'll find what I promised, and more, in that scroll. Send Yuki my regards."

And with that he teleported away, his body disappearing into nothingness as if spiraling into the epicenter that was his sharingan.

[Requesting MB Leaf Jounin Banner/Other Pertinent Leaf Stuffs]

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words that had been spoken it seemed that Izura was contempt with the words that had been spoken. With that note he allowed himself to nod slowly as he pondered the responses he would have it seemed that he had gathered some information about others and this would be a start, though right now he would leave the scroll to a later date to read it and ponder on the best way to go about this information, until that point he would make sure that this information was not seen by anyone else as he allowed himself to relax slightly.

“Izura please purse these two inside of the Cloud, see if it is worth investing in them when you get a chance, also I would recommend having a look around at Sand we recently made peace with them its now an open location but of course right now it might not be a bad idea to look at there as well, find me more information on this Minako and Sayomi. Seems you are now in leaf, welcome home”

With that Takeshi watched the man leave in front of his very eyes, it seemed to be a flash in the darkness as he knew full well that Izura had finally gone for now, Takeshi pondered about how much information he would be able to bring to the table in the future. He seemed to have a small amount of enjoyment for being in this place and Takeshi wasn’t about to hurt that, he welcomed people home when it was needed.

[Izura given Jounin]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back