Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Three Year Tragedy [Open]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Falling...Yes falling, this is what he was feeling again. How long were these dreams going to last? Sabaku couldn't even remember going to bed anymore. Just an endless stream of dreams, horrid nightmares of every possible disaster his imagination could conjure. This time is was the long fall, soon he would hit water and be dragged to the bottom. Every time he would scream...but nobody was there to listen. Just an endless vast darkness laid before him in every direction. -Splash- He had hit the water, feeling like needles were piercing his every pore. As if tied to an anchor he was quickly dragged to bottom of this body of water. The water was icy cold and made him feel numb. He would try and hold his breathe but it never worked. Immediately his lungs begun to fill and he started to drown. Feeling his lungs filling with water felt rather like breathing fire. And just when he started to fade away he was thrust into another fit of nightmares. These things seemed to go on forever, an endless charade of hell...

Sabaku begun to fall once more, He could feel the cold, crisp air flowing past him. Fully knowing the pain that was sure to follow he began to panic. The Water got closer and closer, growing larger and more frightening with every passing second. Just before striking the water he let out a scream that seemed to reverberate off the water, sending ripples across the placid surface. Opening his eyes he noticed something very peculiar... his nose was a mere few inches from the water. In the reflection he could see dark and murky clouds begin to part, a bright ray of light pierced through shining directly on Sabaku. He felt his body begun to levitate to an upright position. He wondered what was going on... why were things happening differently then before? Just before he could let another thought take form a great bolt of lightning came down from the heavens and struck Sabaku. In the blink of an eye he was surrounded by a bright light, it was painful to look around, and his body ached. He felt weak and debilitated. Shapes begun to take form now, he could barely move around though. He could see a window, some chairs and a table. He appeared to be in a bed...a hospital bed. What in the world was going on? Last he remembered he was taking his exam. Looking under the sheets he noticed he was no longer wearing the formal clothing from before, now adorned with a hospital gown.

There were voices at the door to the room, they were muffled and he could barely make out what was being said. Something about vitals changing and altered brainwave patterns... he didnt know what any of that meant. He closed his eyes, they still hurt for some obscure reason. Hearing the door open he opened his eyes again, there stood a man...H-hissori? Sabaku muttered, it seemed his throat was very sore as well. Yes Sabaku, you can remember me then? Hissori replied. I...yes i remember you, I-i can remember everything....everything except how i got here... Sabaku said with concern in his voice. I don't know how to tell you this, so ill come right out and say it.... You've been in a coma for the past three years Sabaku.

His words stung nearly as bad as the water that had filled his lungs before in his nightmares. He felt his heart sink to his stomach and immediately felt nauseous. Hissori called for a nurse to bring Sabaku some water, which then after he explained to Sabaku about how during the exam he suffered an accident that led to him seriously injuring his head. Where he then ended up in the hospital for the past three years. Sabaku was having a very difficult time coming to terms with the news that Hissori had just presented him with.

[OOC- WC 665, MFT]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori moved quickly though the halls of hospital. Something was happening in the intensive care unit; something that need his immediate attention. Moving quickly down the steps, he found his way down from the top level of the hospital towards the ICU.

“Whats the matter?” He asked the nurses station as he picked up the top file reading it. Hearing that someone was waking up from a long coma, or at least there was some form of life in what would be considered a husk. His eyes would skim over the file for a couple of minutes before he would smile a bit; hopefully he was starting to wake up.

Coming into the room Hissori would spot the boy just beginning to stir, there seemed to be many MiT’s and Medics around him that was checking. Sabaku was awake! Smiling widely Hissori would greet the boy in a way that anyone who had been out cold the past three years with the cold hard truth. In the moments following the medical chief from Kirigakure would do the normal medical things such as check the boys heart beat, and shine a light in his eyes. Everything was seeming normal.

“I know there is a lot to take in, but I need to run some tests.” He said lowly as he looked around the room. Certain things needed to be checked out, after all the brain was working right. First he would give him a pen and a sheet of paper.

“Will you write your full name here on this piece of paper? Just do your best.” He said. Then starting to pat down his black vest, he seemed to look for something. Finally settling on a handkerchief, that was the color blue he pulled it out of his vest pocket.

“Then if you will, what is this color?” He asked him as he looked down at the boy. There were more things that needed to be tested. Looking around the hospital room, Hissori left the bedside of his table to find something. Searching the drawers that were across from Sabaku’s bed Hissori started to talk again as he slowly walked back over.

“So tell me do you remember anything you could think of when you were unconscious? Very few people wake up from being in a coma as long as you were. You are a special boy.” He told him. Then though with a little bit of slight of hand, Hissori cut the boy with a small scalpel he had found in the drawers. Of course, Hissori would eventually heal the small cut, but he wanted to see if Sabaku could feel.

“Can you move your thumbs for me? And also wiggle your feet?” He asked him finally. For his final test to occur from this phase, Hissori knew he had to play this off as nothing had happen, even if he had pocketed a bloody scalpel secretively in his black dress pants.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Has it truly been three years? Sabaku's mind instantly drifted away after hearing those words. Everyones voices suddenly became a slow dull blur, purely incoherent voices flooding his ears. He felt dizzy, almost to the point of passing out. The room begun to spin, he needed to calm down if he were to remain conscious. Like a wave of fresh air Hissori's voice snapped him out of his stupor. Tests? Sabaku was unsure about these tests. Though this was Hissori, Sabaku's dear friend.

After being handed a pen and paper he was asked to write his name, though slow and trembling, his hands were able to write his name correctly. He was barely able to grip the pen, even attempting to use chakra to better take hold of the pen seemed difficult. Then he was presented with a small item of cloth, though slightly blurry he could make out the color just fine. It's Blue right? He asked just making sure.

Sabaku was asked about what had happened, though the details were foggy he could give him the general concept. He was at his Anbu exam with kei, chi and kimi when they were eating dinner and he passed out. Apparently he had hit his head or something and it had done a real number on his noggin. Sabaku felt some pressure against his skin, it was a dull type of pain. Like a cut but...dulled down to the point of almost not feeling it. Sabaku was far to out of it to really notice it.

Sabaku complied with the request to move his body parts, it seemed that everything was in working order, even it was slow and achy. Sabaku clearly wasn't in the right state of mind to notice Hissori pocketing the scalpel. What he would do with it nobody knows...Sabaku was still pretty confused about everything... Mostly he just wanted to see his friends again, and what about the exam.. And the academy... So many worries... so little information...

How soon until i get on my feet Hissori? He asked, clearly wanting to get out and see what was going on in the world he had suddenly left behind.

[OOC- Sorry it took a few days, I had some crazy work hours from a temp job]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Strange. This hospital was far too white, and smelled of nothing but disinfectant. It wasn't natural. It felt cold and detached, like a bunch of tiny cubicles that hole the ailing bodies of the weak, quarantined away from the world, as if suffocating them in their own isolation would make them better. But she wasn't here for herself, and she definitely wouldn't ever be here if she had any say in it. No, she was paying a visit to someone. A young boy that she had been watching his abilities. He was promising as a warrior, but during the exam there was a bit of an unpredictable accident. Megami stopped at a nurses desk, trying not to make a sarcastic comment to her. The nurse looked up at her and gave her a scowl. "What do you want? We're very busy." Megami sighed and asked about Sabaku's condition. "He just woke up." Megami nodded and headed for his room, not signing in. Anything to get away from that nurse faster, the better.

She paused outside of his room, listening to the conversation. Though most of it was muffled, she could make out two male voices. One was probably the doctor, the other being the obvious. Though she made out the name 'Hissori'. She knocked on the door frame, but entered the room. She was dressed casually, as this was a personal visit, not a matter of business. She ignored the doctor but came to sit in a chair next to Sabaku. "Glad to see you're awake, still remember me? That allergic reaction you had during the exam was quite strong. Did you know you're allergic to potatoes? How do you feel?" She gave a bit of a laugh, before taking note that he was filling out some paperwork. He seemed rather disoriented, as could be expected. Megami reached out, her hand slightly aglow with luminous light, and would go to place her hand on Sabaku's shoulder. Megami was a spiritual healer, though she was no doctor or shaman by any means. He'd hopefully feel a bit more rejuvenated and calm afterwards. He looked like he needed it.

Leaning back in her seat, she crossed her legs one over the other and sat with her arms comfortable resting in the chair. Sabaku was already asking questions about his condition, so it seemed at least his mind wasn't mush. Megami looked over to the doctor, she didn't like medical types. Too many of them believed in new techniques or going beyond the natural medicine that the world and people could provide. But she wasn't here for that, and so she'd put up with it while she did. But she'd keep a close eye on him, just in case.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Intent green eyes stared at the boy’s body movements. He could pick out body movements that Sabaku was having problems with. These were all natural as some of the fine motor skills were the first to go when a person had been in a coma for years. With a sharp nod of his head, Hissori mumbled that he was correct. So far everything seemed rather normal, but Sabaku did not really respond to the cut he had been given. Frowning, Hissori went to heal it as he looked at him.

“Did you feel me touch you just then Sabaku?” He said as the green admitted from his hand healed the cut. This was worrisome, if his neurological system was not working properly, and the boy could no longer feel pain, that was a cause for a distress. Serious actions would have to be taken to make sure the boy lead a safe life.

He did watch him though as he moved everything in a fairly working order, which meant the boy, would have the chance to get his strength back. Though it would be a long hard road. He was opening his mouth to speak to the boy when someone came to knock on the door.

Pushing past the thigh of the women, the white dog would enter the room. Around his neck was a collar with the stone emblem on it. In his mouth, Buru was holding the water that Hissori had demanded in a bottle. Standing proudly next to the inuzaka, Buru placed the water bottle on the bed and woofed in greeting to the newly awaken student. Hissori would was scowling a bit with the lack of tact his dog was displayed waved the women in.

“Look Sabaku, a lovely young lady has come to visit you.” he said as he moved to stand on the other side of the bed. He would continue to make notes about Sabaku as he listened to her. She did reveal some information that Sabaku had been injured. He seemed to be on an exam and injured when he ate something. Not for one second did he believe that it was a potato though.

“I have never heard of a starch allergy causing unconsciousness. I’ll have to run some tests on your blood work when you are feeling a bit better Sabaku.” Hissori mumbled as he dead panned the fact that he did not really believe that Sabaku had been injured from an allergic reaction to potato. Taking the water bottle though that had been in Buru’s mouth he cracked the seal and looked down at his young friend.

“Drink.” He ordered as he tipped the water before into his mouth once Sabaku opened his mouth. Once he had taken a large sip, Hissori moved to place the bottle of water at his bedside.

“Look Sabaku. I’m going to level with you. If I were to put you on your feet right now you would collapse. Most of your muscles have been weakened to a state of deterioration. Don’t worry we can get you back on your feet and from the looks of it maybe back on the path to be a shinobi again, but it will be a long and hard one.

Think that your body is a machine, and this machine hasn’t even ran in three years. It’s going to be rusty, and might not work at first, but give it a couple of weeks, or months and I am assuring you that I will see you back on your feet moving around in no time.”
Hissori promised the boy as he rubbed his hair fondly.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hissori studied Sabaku closely, watching his every movement. Reaching over to place a hand on Sabaku, a glow emitted from his hands. Sabaku could feel the surge of Chakra pour into his arm and heal him. Yes, I can feel you touching me. Sabaku indicated. Clearly there was nothing wrong with his sense of touch...perhaps maybe just his pain receptors had been damaged somehow, or his brain was malfunctioning from being "disabled" for the past three years. Either way, Sabaku felt little to no pain for the moment.

At just that moment a large white furry animal which could only be Buru came into the room. He came sporting a bottle of water that had been asked for earlier. Attempting to reach out to the dog in hops of petting him again, his hands fell short. He simply lacked enough strength right now. Three years in a coma really does a number on your body. Sabaku would just have to settle for holding his hand open and hoping that Buru would come to him.

And just when you thought things couldn't get any better, Lightning comes through the door. To Sabaku it feels like only a short while since he had seen her last, though that was certainly not the case. Light! He exclaimed, obviously excited to see her again. He was sure that she knew about him being in a coma so he didn't bother with a story. Of coarse I remember you, I'll never forget hunting down those tags in the storm... That was a great night. He said slightly reminiscing the past. Allergic... to potatoes? huh.... I guess so, my family never bought potatoes. They like to stay away from the starchy foods. He explained. I'm feeling ok i suppose, I'd really rather just get out of here and go train but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen any time soon... He said looking down into the blankets upon him. He was deeply saddened that even though he was awake... three years had gone by. He wondered if he still had a life out there... a shinobi life.

Light extended her hand to his shoulder and releases some energy into him, it felt warm... caring... almost motherly, this calmed Sabaku's weary head. Taking the edge off is really what he needed in a stressful event such as this.

I wa-glglrlagaalrg He gargled as Hissori poured water down his throat. With a painful small belch Sabaku cleared his throat. You trying to drown me? Sabaku asked. It seemed that he had not heard the command to drink on time and was met with a slightly watery doom. Hissori went on to explain the severity of his condition... It wasn't the news that he wanted to hear but it was the way it was. Sabaku would clearly just have to give 120% more so that he could catch up to everyone else.

Well... He started, If this is all true...then I wish to begin my recovery immediately. I have duty to perform as a shinobi... And an exam to finish on top if that. I want to be back in shape and ready to go asap, Being a ninja is very important to me and I will do everything I can to protect that way of life. I will become one of the most powerful ninja out there someday, some measly three years of coma isn't going to keep me from reaching the top. Right light? He said, finishing with a inquiry to Lightning.

[OOC- WC-589]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Giving a smile to Sabaku, seeing that he had indeed remembered her, she remained seated as the other two continued to converse with one another. The doctor didn't seem to like her explanation very much, but she didn't like medical practitioners much either, so it was fair game she supposed. Hissori seemed to mumble something bluntly about his disbelief in her statement, and instead of rising to the bait, she responded to Sabaku. "Shortly after eating you went into anaphylactic shock. You passed out because your esophagus swelled up as a result of the ingested allergen, blocking your air passage. Which in most cases..." And here her eyes shifted to the doctor. "wouldn't allow oxygen to the brain. If I'm correct, that could result in unconsciousness, and even brain damage, which results in a coma. However, no one knew you were allergic to the food, so we couldn't get you here sooner for treatment." Megami had some medical training, but mostly through spiritual practices. She knew the signs of an allergic reaction. A friend she had long ago was allergic to bees, deathly so. Had the shaman not known a medicinal cure to combat the toxin her body was reacting to, she might have been dead. Either way, if Hissori didn't already believe her, she couldn't make him, and she wasn't about to drag it out. Sabaku just had a right to know what happened up until this moment.

A moment later though, Sabaku was coughing after water was practically forced into his mouth. Megami reacted by patting him on the back, trying to get him to clear out his lungs. Her eyes hardened a bit. "If he can hold a pen, he can hold a water bottle. Let's keep his lungs clear." She doubted the doctor would be openly reckless. Probably an accident. But that didn't mean she recommended rushing a patient who's reactions were a bit delayed. She once more leaned back in her seat, her arms crossed, an eyebrow raised. At least that hadn't deterred Sabaku's enthusiasm for his career path. He seemed just as driven before, something she remembered from her past, when a hardship befell her. Sometimes you just don't see drastic changes coming, realizing how much it changes your life.

She'd almost seemed to be reminiscing when she heard her name again. Turning to look at the source, Sabaku was looking at her with a questioning look on his face. "Absolutely. Some of the strongest members of this village have had to conquer the hardest challenges. Both on the field and personally. We can work on your training while the doctors work on your physical therapy, if you'd like. That is alright, isn't it?" Asking the last part to Hissori. She'd probably do it anyway, if that's what Sabaku wanted, and it wasn't against what his body was physically capable of. There were probably a few things that could do to bolster his strength a little better than simply working the muscles. It was a thought.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the time being, Hissori just sat back. It was always a good thing that after someone woke up from a trauma they had someone they knew by their side, and in this case it was some women name, “Light.” More importantly he seemed to communicate that he could feel him. This was a major relief for the doctor that cared for the boy.

“I guess. I have done a lot of study on the body system, and anaphylactic shocked usually is only saved for the worse type of reactions, not for something like starch. I will draw some blood and run some tests though to give Sabaku light on what exactly he is allergic too.” Hissori told Light and Sabaku as he leaned over the bed to pick up the bottle of water and make an official notice on his board to have multiple vials of blood to be drawn for these tests.

“Idiot.” A deep unknown voice said from behind the bed. Hissori would only respond with a slight blush as he continued with his work doing diagnostic test. For the most part he just ignored the comments that he would find as inflammatory coming from the Iwagakure shinobi as he knew not to cause a fight around a patient that was still recovering from a near death experience.

In this long awkward moment, the big dog known as Buru jumped up onto the bed. The always keen dog had spotted the boy reaching out for him and so he came. Laying next to him, Buru offered to give the boy comfort in the only way most dogs could, love.

“Yeah, you can begin to train him again, only AFTER I give the okay; because if Sabaku’s body gets overly stressed out, it could end up with a ruined body for the boy. For now we need to start with the simpler things, like how to walk, and building up fine motor such as holding a pencil, using utensils, and even speaking because if you can’t tell Sabaku is slurring his words a bit which is common. No offense to Sabaku’s goals and whatever your motives are. But I as a doctor can’t care if he is able to become a shinobi, I first want to focus on him being able to pick his civilian life up again. I am sure you understand. Then we can worry about him becoming the best shinobi this village as ever seen.” When it came his job, his care for people Hissori would always make sure a person could lead a good normal life. That was his job, and it might hurt Sabaku to know that, but Hissori needed to focus on Sabaku walking before he could run.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku sat back, simply spectating the slight passive aggressive banter between Doctor and Sennin. It was nothing serious, but it was obvious that the two clearly weren't totally getting along. The disagreement on whether he was allergic to potatoes or not seemed like a monumental waste of time. Who cares... You would figure they would be more happy that he wasn't a brain dead vegetable still. In any case he hoped to get things rolling again.

I'm sure my body can handle a little extra stress, If my mind was able to survive a 3 year coma with little to no damage I'm sure my body can withstand the pressure. I can already hold a pencil. He said, trying to conceal the fact that he needed to muster a minuscule amount of chakra to help support gripping the pencil. Whatever we need to do, lets do it! I want to be back on my feet as soon as humanly possible. I don't care if we need to cheat and use some medical jutsu to help...I need to get out there, My body knows i haven't seen fresh air, open skys....a storm for three years...Please Hissori, help me become the fastest recovering patient you've ever had. Sabaku was clearly distraught about not being able to begin right away... He understood the situation he was in, but with all the advances in technology and medical jutsu.. there just had to be ways to boost recovery time... to rebuild him better, stronger and faster!

All Sabaku wanted to do at that very moment was run. Run into the distance and ride the sky like a lightning bolt. To feel the wind ripping past him... this was a sensation all to missed. And what about his friends? Chi, Kei, Kimi, Shujinko and Oyochi. If he was gone for three years, what had become of them? For now this was a mystery that would have to wait. For now he need to recover, he needed to gain strength so that he can begin training once more and become the greatest ninja there ever was!

I know that we haven't spent a lot of time together Light, but i feel like you are someone who understands me, that night in the storm, chasing tags. That is something that i'll never forget, you really helped me get through a tough time. If you are willing, I... He paused for a moment, almost afraid to ask. I was wondering if you might take me in and teach me...You specialize in Lightning if i'm correct, My chakra nature happens to be that...It just seems like a good fit. He asked, being sincere and trying not to offend the sennin. If not I totally understand, the head of anbu would most definitely be busy, probably to busy for a cripple like me... He joked softly, grinning while scratching the back of his head.

[OOC- WC-488 MFT, sorry for the wait, had some temp work and was very tired all the time :p]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Not giving the doctor another rising challenge, she simply shrugged, not caring to invest in medical conversation. She picked up a newspaper from a nearby table and started to flip through it. The rest of this was simple medical mumbo jumbo anyway. Hm, Rohan Rinjii finally stopped abusing energy drinks laced with heaven's touch? Good for her. Continuing to skim the paper, nothing else of interest seemed to come up, but it was better than simply getting into a petty argument. She got enough of that from her sister, love her to death, but the girl was quite a complainer. Besides, she wasn't the patient so she didn't have to be forced into conversation if she didn't want to be. She'd more than likely seek out a Shaman or heal herself before being put into here. Hissori gave her his answer, but she just shrugged in response. "Sure." He'd get back to whatever needed to be done on his part. Wasn't much more that needed to be said about Sabaku's condition anyway. He already didn't believe her.

Sabaku's voice made her look up, once he had finished speaking with Hissori. She folded her paper, a slight rustling from it as she did so. It lay on her lap, and her hands lie on top of that. She's give a friendly half smile, seeing his hesitance. But he eventually managed to get it out and that reassured her that his ambitions hadn't died down any in the time he had been out. "I specialize in many things, but yes, lightning is one of my abilities. I will mentor you if you wish, but only if you maintain the confidence within yourself. You are only limited by the limitations you place on yourself and the things you cannot control. You are simply at an obstacle, but obstacles can be surpassed." Megami tore off a piece of paper from the newspaper and jotted some things down. "I'll make the arrangements with your family shortly. I'm assuming they have been informed of your awakening?" Placing the memo in her pocket, she sat back, resuming her neutral position. She wondered what more could possibly happen today.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Lightnings next words were stunning but also wonderful. It seemed that she had an interest in Sabaku. A sense of bewilderment filled Sabaku's eyes. Gripping the sheets, which made a dry cottony crunch sound, he smiled deeply. Sabaku hadn't been this happy since...well since not being dead and waking up from his coma. Absolutely Light, you will see harder work and determination coming out of me then any two people put together! he exclaimed. Sabaku was truly happy in this moment. This would be a new and fresh start to his life. A chance to become something greater then himself.

I'm actually not sure, I've only been awake for a few hours at the most, though i'm sure Hissori had sent a note as soon as I awoke. Sabaku, though only being awake for a short time, was not used to all the noise and excitement that came with being conscious. He had grown very tired from all the tests and questions. Sabaku was satisfied with the outcome of these past few moments and would dream great dreams of becoming a great shinobi by Light's side. It seems...*yawn* I am still not quite up to the task of being awake, you would think 3 years of sleep I wouldn't be tired. He joked softly.

With a slight shift in his bed he laid on his side facing Light. I won't let you...down...Light... he said as he drifted off to sleep. If Sabaku was to overcome this obstacle before him he would need his rest. For tomorrow came recovery! Sabaku would never back down and will be certain to remain vigilant to the cause of the Shinobi.

[OOC- Leaving topic]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Of course I did. Those were the first people who I informed. “ He told him with a smile. Underneath the tone though, there was a slight of annoyance. It didn’t matter now though as for now it seemed that Sabaku was tired. He would nod and pat Sabaku’s thigh in a friendly way.

“You can sleep, I’ll even let you keep Buru for company. Tomorrow we will work on getting you back on your feet and starting to move.” Hissori told him as he made a couple of final notes on his clipboard before heading towards the door.

“Light is it? I am going to restrict access to Sabaku so he could rest so if you will… I’ll be sure to make a note with the nurses that you can see him during visitation hours for the hospital.” Hissori said trying to politely tell her that she was not going to be allowed in the room for the rest of the night.

Offering a slight bow, he would leave the room. He would tell the nurses station that for now, he wanted a very close eye on Sabaku. He was worried that the boy would end up getting himself hurt, especially with people like Megami pushing him.

Topic Left

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Sabaku fell asleep, probably his brain unaccustomed to the energy of activity, Megami simply nodded, already preparing to take her leave. She had just wanted to check up on him to make sure he was doing well. It was always a toss up when people were ill for long periods of time. She was happy at least to see he still had a drive in him. Hissori was headed out the door when he turned and spoke to her. At least he was nice enough to not bar her from visitation. She'd hate to have to overturn a security clearance for 'official' business. Still, she'd been told to leave. Had she not already been preparing on the matter, she probably would have challenged the order, but it wasn't in her interest. She'd let the mednin take a breather. She had to make arrangements anyhow. Sabaku would be meeting with her soon enough. Megami headed towards the door and turned back to say a quick goodbye. "Feel better." Stepping into the annoyingly bright hallways once more she contemplated the next steps. Her boots echoed as she walked, the other sounds were those of the sick and the busy. Coughs, groans, whimpering, crying, papers shuffling, hurried footsteps, hushed speaking. She felt a heavy cloud of sadness lingering here. She didn't like it here.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back