Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Uchiha and the Chigokai (Private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was the day after his fight with Kuro. And Ziren didn't want to even see his face. He pushed him to use his own powers against his own will by making him fight him. And it ended up with him beating Kuro. And Kuro... His eyes were red. Like an Uchiha's.

Ziren had to restock on all the items he had used during their fight. He was surprised by how useful the smoke bombs were. They couldn't see him, but he could pinpoint where they were, just by listening to their blood flow. But now that he knows that Kuro might be an Uchiha, that might change things. He avoided a fatal blow that would have caused his nose to break and possibly would have knocked him out. But he seemed to move faster than the eye could see. Though he wasn't fast enough as Ziren did manage to hit him somewhere on the head.

He took note of that for any future 'trainings' as Kuro would put it. And he also noted that Kuro might have learned his lesson when it came to Ziren and smoke bombs.

He sighed as he walked, trying to forget about the fight and how close he was to possibly even killing Kuro when he was laying on the ground, defenceless. Ziren decided to walk down an alley, which was a shortcut to get to his apartment.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro was just told by his mother that he was actually an Uchiha and it only made his desire to rip her face off grow the more he thought about it. Why did it have to be him who got adopted by those people? Those things. He punched a wall as he came to a still in a side alley he used to get back home after his short visit at the sushi restaurant he used to frequent. Something wasn't right to him though, he only anted to go home and get more time to think, but right now there was someone walking down the street, someone he know and who he couldn't seem to avoid even though it was the single person in all of Konoha he didn't want to see right now.

"What are you doing here?" He said out loud in a clearly displeased manner. "I should have taken this fight more seriously, but your last punch almost broke my world apart. WHat am I gonna believe in now, hue?" He kinda sounded aggressive now. "But maybe I should thank you for giving me this power." He let his eyes turn to the Sharingan as he looked at his fellow ANBU in Training. RIght now he felt disdain for Ziren, he didn't know if he ever wanted to work with him, but for now he stared a hole in him, waiting for a reaction of his part.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow, and from judging from the flow, he could tell that they were in distress. And that's when he heard that voice. He gritted his teeth.

Ziren turned around and pushed the edge of his elbow against Kuro's neck and pushing him against the wall. "I'm heading home, and for your information that fight wouldn't have happened if you didn't push me to use my powers! You know how much I hate using it! Did you know, that when I knocked you down. It took all I had not to kill you!" The white of his own eyes turned blood red.

He punched the wall next to Kuro and said, "What you can believe in is accept the fact that you can't beat everyone. That you learn from experience and use that to win next time!"

He then focused on Kuro's red eyes. "And you're an Uchiha?! How did this happen?"

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tch, someone had to force you out of your comfort zone. Now that I did, I don't plan of giving you any rest, if we have to work together in future I don't want an angry, invcompetent fool as partner." Kuro let Ziren push him to the wall, he began to understood his sharingans powers, as Ziren moved and got angry, his chakra flow changed giving Kuro a slight indication of what might happen and as such he had prepared to use body switch at any point in time. If only he properly knew how read chakra flows he could have done much more.

"Heh. Maybe you should have killed me, because now you won't have the chance to do so anymore, I assume you too have a means of seeing or hearing in a super human way, that would explain why you could use the smoke so effectively. But you know, now that I have the sharingan I am only gonna grow ever so much stronger than you." At that moment Kuro used the Body Switch technique to get behind Ziren to push him to the ground. "Hayve fun on your way home, but you'll stay an inferior Ninja if you continue with this attitude." Kuro went to leave at that moment, he really couldn'T take any more of Zirens company right now.

[topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kuro used body switch technique on him and threw him to the ground. He growled losing control of himself.
"Says the guy who lost to me! Who would have died if I decided to finish you off! You have only seen my power just starting to form. You haven't even seen the end result yet!"

Ziren let Kuro leave. He now hated Kuro for pushing him. Yes, he pushed Ziren out of his comfort zone and that's part of what a ninja needs to be. But he almost got himself killed in the process. Ziren went back to his own apartment bringing the book about his clan out and reading more of it. He was determined to surpass the uchiha underling.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back