Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Village at a Glance

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were close enough to the sky to almost touch the stars. Uzi dressed in a red suit and red tie. The jacket of the suit was left open, revealing a red vest that was buttoned up to the top. Yeah gate duty was over, but watching over the village was more than just a past time. He often came up to the Tower alone on night's that he couldn't rest. It was always the same thing keeping him up. The thoughts of Kiri. He knew he'd talk to Raizo about it when the Kage had time, but he didn't want to bother the village's leader when he had other things to deal with.

"You can see everything from up here." Keeping the thoughts of Kiri from his mind, he focused on the one that came from Kumo, Siu, of the distant land of the clouds. He couldn't recall much about the place, as his memories of being a mercenary as a kid were scattered. His facial expression read that he was in deep thought, but he would continuing showing Siu the different venues of Suna. They were atop the Kazekage's Tower. Located on the octagon building's highest platform. They were on the rooftop, near the image of Primus The King, a statue Uzi would have to ask about as he didn't know the history behind it himself.

"One of my favorite places to frequent is the Commercial District." With his hands in his pockets he moved closer to an edge of the rooftop. He nodded towards the area with the bright lights lit up at such a time. "Even if it's early morning, just before sunrise, they have all kinds of restaurants open. Small shops that sell almost everything. They even have little bars and such where singers, dancers, and all of those talented perform on stage. The streets stay crowded with people running from shop to shop. That place has never let me down if I ever needed a break from duties."

Uzi looked Siu in the eyes as he continued. "I've never brought anyone up here before, so please excuse me if I get lost in thought." Usually silent on such nights, Uzi looked back down at the village. "This is probably one of my favorite spots in the village." From at the top of the tower, one could see past even the village's gates into the sandy desert that seemed to go on as far as the night's sky. "Any place that you're looking for, maybe a good place to train, or just a place to relax, I can point it all out from here."

[ Topic Entered ]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almond hues, radiant with intrigue onlooked below. The village lights. The heavenly view. And relentless sun finally departed; leaving temperatures the Kumogakurian felt well more adapted to: Everything coalesced to an experience of perfection.
To stand atop the very Kazekage tower, the foreigner felt guilty in a way; as if breaking some unwritten crime. Even at home, she’d not been granted a single opportunity to stand atop the tower of her own Raikage. A privilege she’d neither unappreciate nor forget. The most would be made of it.
Focus fixed upon the district described with surprising detail. Without second guess, the kunoichi resolved it: The Commercial District definitely had to be the next visit by morning—or afternoon—depending whether she’d indulge in more sleeping hours following tonight.
Even if the magnificent sight hadn’t been spread below, Sunagakure in all its glory, her distance from the stars honestly proved good enough in itself. Like a depiction from the page of a fairy tale.
Eyes reciprocated regard as the ANBU divulged.

“Then I’m honored to be the first,” she’d not hesitate to make known with an unreserved smile. “No apologies needed. “Believe this’ll become my favorite spot in Suna as well.”

Upon the extension of guidance, attention returned below, perceptibly giving thought. They’d scan here, then there, features solemn. A slight curl returned to her lips as she’d look back up.

“What’s your favorite style of music? Maybe play?” she’d inquire. Which, despite some degree of relation, really addressed little of the extension at all: Like one inquired whether they’d like dessert by a friend suddenly proposing a cafe outdoors.
“In Kumogakure we have a district named Susukino - Very similar to Commercial. Expensive, of course. Very artistic as well. Always been a fan of traditional music and plays—especially involving shamisen.”
Amidst speech, the male’s attire for the night would become another object of focus.

“By the way - fancy dressed for ANBU, ain’t you? Makes me feel kinda unclassy,” she’d remark half-jokingly.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Any play or music that has a meaningful story to tell." Uziuke smiled, reminiscing on the many stories that music gave him. As Siu mentioned his clothes he looked a bit surprised. He didn't expect such a question, but what he wore did draw attention. "This?" Uziuke looked to the clothing on him as if he'd forgotten to dress. "It's just my normal attire." Uzi dressed his best on the daily.

He thought back to his younger years. "When I was younger, I didn't have much to wear. Sometimes I didn't know what I would put on the next day." Uzi's cheeks flushed red, a bit embarrassed to share of his past.

"But I feel as though I've come a long way from the person that I was. When I learned what I was truly worth as an individual, I began to dress the part." His teenage years taught him a lot in life. He learned that he wasn't just a tool, but an actual shinobi contributing to a society that accepted him. He chose to honor his commitment to the village, and shine accordingly each and every day to remind himself that he was someone.

"In Suna, I'm a somebody. A shinobi that was recognized for taking a shot at serving the village. This is just my service uniform, aside from my ANBU gear." Finding himself thinking of his past, he would ask Siu what her village meant to her.

"What is it like growing up in Kumo? Uziuke looked to Siu. It was likely that he could have joined any village when making his travels trying to find his new home. Yet, he ended up in the Sands. He felt that there was a reason he was here instead of one of the other great shinobi villages. He awaited that answer, unsure of what he'd find when he strolled into Sunagakure. "What made you want to become a shinobi of the Cloud Village?"

Reactions: Siu

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Attentively, she’d hear his response. The answer regarding his favored music and play, simple, yet admirable. For what were melodies without a story to portray? Simply sounds, however pleasing to the ear.
A hint of sadness touched her features whilst the ANBU revealed pieces of his youth. Though born relatively well off, empathy wasn’t distant. She’d not experienced poverty in the village—yet Marshland taught her its bitter understanding.

“To be somebody, and dress the part,” Must be nice, followed the somewhat envious thought. “The outer reflecting the inner - I applaud it.”

He’d stated it so proudly. Yet, in honesty, it’d proved difficult to distinguish his words as true realization, or what she’d individually coined—‘service delusion’. For, no few shinobi in Kumogakure might also mention beliefs similar; under a system she’d viewed designed to blind and brainwash, until nothing remained of the individual but an obedient tool to be utilized and discarded by the government; a marionette submitting to the Master’s every pull.
Which is why, upon his second inquiry, the kunoichi’s face wrinkled into a frown; as if experiencing something of an insult. It’d not been his fault, of course: Just a curious mind, asking a genuine curiosity.

“Didn’t want to become a shinobi,” she’d disclose to correct, features gradually recovering to neutrality. “Wanted to become a novelist, like my father.”
A wordlessness followed, eyes turned aside as one typically does amidst thought afore response.
“You’ve been open with me, so I’ll return - But what’s said tonight stays between us.”
Given Kumo ANBU likely weren’t lurking around every corner here, the Kumogakurian hadn’t felt a wariness to feign nationalism. After all, what would someone from Sunagakure care whether some foreigner exhibited pride for their homeland or not?
She’d just been a passer: A face seen one day, then forgotten the next. So long as this ANBU kept his lips sealed, which impressions led Siu to trust, a problem shouldn’t have been posed. And, in honesty, even if he hadn’t—would it really have meant much?
“It’s a textbook worth of history, so won’t drown you in it; but, in short, our country doesn’t have many chakra capable like I’d assume here or Hi no Kuni. Strange genetic disease - defect, or whatever one might call it - afflicting the land. Even as I talk about it, seems all the more odd. But a shinobi village needs shinobi.
So there’s a system in place—one called the Chakra Potential Screening Service. Or CPSS for short. A division seeking out chakra capables countrywide among the kind of ‘famine’, and enlists them—willingly or unwillingly. Yea - I was one of the latter.”

Another stop followed; both to allow the woman further opportunity to gather thoughts, and also to avoid overloading the man with too much information all at once.

“Kumogakure as a village is one beautiful,” she’d seemingly backpedal a bit, considering her opening may’ve brought on too negative an impression, “Full of culture, art, and wise thinkers. “So, as a visitor, you’d certainly enjoy it. Amazing cuisine, plenty of local alcohol brands to choose from—and great quality. How much longer it’ll remain an actual village to visit though—I don’t know.
“For villagers, it probably feels much the same. But for shinobi, these days, too much has changed. Political discontent, rank numbers the lowest in history, and a loss of - honestly, I don’t even know what to call it. Honor, maybe. People just feel... colder. As if some bloodlust has degraded their minds among the difficulty. In a word—our village is going backwards.”

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi nodded, looking towards Siu once more, but this time wearing a smile. It seemed that she understood why he chose to wear the clothes that he did. "The name's Uziuke, nice to meet you Siu." Finally introducing himself, Uziuke figured this one was someone that he could get acquainted with. He learned not to trust everyone, but those that he did meet, and ended up liking, were the ones he could be himself around. He felt a bit more comfortable as he continued to listen to the woman.

Though that's when he noticed the Chuunin's frown. The question of being a shinobi in Kumo might have brought back bad memories. Uzi was about to apologize, but her answer spoke volumes to the messy white haired Uchiha. She didn't want to become a shinobi. Uzi was at a loss for words, unable to grasp such a concept. Was Kumo really that tough on their shinobi? He couldn't think of a reason as to why she felt that way, but he could feel the emotion coming from her. Everyone had their own walk of life, and Uzi respected that.

She asked Uzi to keep silent about what she was about to say. With a sincere expression, the boy motioned with one hand a zipping motion across his lips, as though he were zipping his mouth shut. The information that Siu divulged caught Uzi off guard. He looked up to the stars, unable to express how he felt at the moment. It only made him want to visit Kumo to help out, but Suna was in enough trouble as it was. First Kiri, then Suna, and now hearing of Kumo made the boy realize that it wasn't just his own home that had problems, but almost all of the shinobi villages were going through a tragedy. The only place he hadn't been to was Leaf, and he heard that it was the home to the Uchiha Clan. He wanted to learn of his ancestors, but he feared that going there, he would only learn that the lands there were suffering as well.

After hearing her truths, Uzi tried to find the words to calm her, or relieve her in some way, but he couldn't find them. Instead he moved over to the woman, and decided to reach out to give her a caring hug. It was something that he needed himself as well. He'd stay silent, only moving away if she rejected his hug, or after she regained her composure. He knew it was tough to share something so deep.

Uzi realized he wasn't totally truthful to the woman before him. He sighed before looking to the floor of the rooftop, placing his hands back into his pockets. "You know, I have a past as well..." The boy trailed off, mustering up the courage to go on. He hoped it would calm her mind about her own village. "I'm not originally from Suna."

"I was born and raised in Kirigakire. The Vllage Hidden in the Mist."
He was home sick, but seeing the village in turmoil would only make matters worse.

"I still remember the day that I left. I was in the middle of my own Chuunin Exam. I was to investigate a local break in at a store. I found that a father of a family had been killed, and and I was to track down the killer." Uzi shook his head. "I was tracking the killer, hot on his path, when I received a call over my headset. A snowstorm was brewing, and civilians had to be evacuated from off the streets." The boy looked out to the village of Suna, to this day he would give his all in protecting this village from whatever threat it faced.

"I exited my exam, failing the Chuunin Exam altogether. But I knew that if I could help save a few lives, that I could take another exam later. Later never came. This snowstorm would be the one to leave the Mist Village unbearable for human life. We all were evacuated, and that was the end of home." Uzi kind of shrugged it off, but his heart continued to fight for the land.

"I don't know Siu. If I have to go to every shinobi village and talk to every Kage on aiding to re-establish the village... I will." It was something that he'd only spoke to Akkuma about, and now Siu. "The former Kage here allowed me into this village. I've traveled to a few other villages, but this one was the most open with those coming from my village. The current Kage treats me with respect, as to why I have to tell him about how I feel. Whether he helps or not is something I can't force on him, as he has his own village to attend to. But I don't plan on forgetting my home anytime soon."

Uzi put on his bravest smile looking back to Siu. "Sorry for going on like that." Uzi felt terrible about informing her of his situation, and his current life goal. It's what kept his shinobi way alive. "If you want we could go and see one of those plays, or listen to some music at one of those lovely bars Suna has." It was the least he could do after sharing something so dear.

"I'm sure there's a way I could make it up to you." Uzi gave a full grin and rubbed the back of his head. He hoped it wasn't too much for the woman.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was unexpected: As awkward to receive as it would’ve been to reject. A mild blush surfaced upon the woman’s cheeks following the embrace; taken aback, though not disallowing.
Aside from parents, recent experiences of such couldn’t be recalled—and that ‘recent’ factored years. Physical contact this close typically meant danger of some grave sort, demanding retaliation. Which is why, upon recognition of his touch, she’d immediately have to stifle the body’s impulse to perform such; disarming the mental alarm of her protection—in place for possibly more than just her physical well-being alone.
How to feel was difficult to determine. As good intentions had been recognized, even appreciated; yet, perhaps what made it so staggering, had been its delivery from one recently met of an entirely unrelated nation. In fact, exactly it.
Nothing would actually be spoken; just surprised gazing which, in itself, communicated volumes.

Uziuke, huh? She’d ink the name upon the page of memory.

Initially appearing tentative about continuing whatever he’d planned to say, Siu gave him his time; understanding very well the difficulty of disclosing heavy subjects. There’d been no question whether what was to follow would be something deep.
Not originally from Suna? Well, that’d prove one surprise. He’d appeared accustomed enough; so much, in fact, the kunoichi initially assumed him native without question.
Kirigakure, Village Hidden in the Mist, The name alone held exotic draw. A kind of poetry on the tongue.... Yet the story to accompany—absolute sorrow. Now sadness unreserved, deeper than amidst disclosure of his poverty, lay bare upon her features—it’d just been too heartbreaking. Eyes lightly welled.
“For what reason do you have to apologize?” she’d respond, the back of her hand wiping a tear. “Village crises are one thing—but nowhere left to return to? ... Can’t imagine. It’s awful. Why wouldn’t you feel that way?
“My first time hearing about the tragedy in Kirigakure, or even meeting a shinobi from there. Seems you and your Kage have close connection. Not everyone can boasts the same. Would definitely encourage you to make the most of that. Thoroughly explain your heart, and couldn’t see why he’d not want to help. Extension may not offer as much, but if there’s ways to assist, I’d also sure like to. Though not true home, you do sound happy here. Just glad you found such a place. A place people care—it’s so precious.”
“Nothin’ need be made up,” she’d further specify. “Your favorite play though—that’d prob be a nice watch.” Upon her lips, a faint smile returned.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asking why he should apologize, Uzi began to stammer on. "Well-" But his pathetic attempt of an answer was reassured. She tranquilized his sorry with her understanding of the situation. He noticed her wiping a tear away. He felt crummy inside. It wasn't because she felt the boy's emotion, it was because there was nothing he could say to overcome such a problem. It only urged him to continue seeking for an answer. He couldn't take this laying down. She uplifted Uzi's spirits, having faith that the Kazekage would help in some way.

Uzi nodded as she added she would help if she could. It was nice to know that his goal didn't sound impossible, though it was very complicated to say the least.
"Maybe I can go to your village and ask your current Kage for help as well." Visiting Cloud sounded like a thrill. He wouldn't mind learning of their culture, and the journey there would certainly be a plus. "Though if I go there, you'd have to show me a good time. We could catch that play I owe you in your village, my treat of course."

Uziuke moved to the ledge of the rooftop. "Hither thee Juliet." Uziuke looked to Siu, giving a small grin as he continued on. "I'm but a noble man seeking the pleasures of life." He twirled around, having the gracefulness of a dolphin His gestured up to the sky, his back now towards Siu. "I may not find them during this lifetime, but rest assured-" He spoke in a bold voice, similar to the narrator of the Powerpuff Girls. He stepped off the ledge, dropping from the rooftop.

He'd reappear making a dramatic entrance, using his chakra to step back up atop the side of the building, and standing back on the top of the ledge. "It only takes one step forward, to be one step closer to one's goal." Uzi leapt back onto the rooftop, landing and placing his hands back into his pockets. "So how'd I do? You think I could get a leading role in one of those plays?" He would watch for her reaction, wondering if he could really pull off an acting role.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Who knows when I’ll return,” she’d inform with a smirk. “But can agree to that - Already a couple plays in mind.”

The beginning of his antics and shifted speech would raise brows, the kunoichi’s mind seeking to unravel this sudden mystery and just what’d been planned. Upon catching on, however, amusement redefined her features; arms folding to spectate the act like a judging audience.
Caught off guard by an unexpected ledge drop, the Chuunin might’ve just hasted to check on his condition - had she not been well aware of his status as a shinobi and no frail citizen, that was. Suicide also appeared something far from his agenda.
Following his dramatic reentry and verdict inquiry, there met a delayed response—afore unrestrained laugher released: a kind not indulged in a long, long time. A hand left the fold to cover her mouth whilst her body stooped slightly forward.
When she’d had her share, following gradual recovery, a few claps resembling applause answered.

“Depends on the play, Romeo,” she’d joke. “Parodies might suit you perfect.”

The gentle breeze invited a slight chill, prompting the kunoichi to dig into her back pocket; revealing her vice. The single smoke slipped from the pack and between her lips. A casual extension would follow, offering the male one if he’d like. Though if he hadn’t, that’d also been fine.
“Off subject I s’pose,” she’d utter through teeth; hand covering the cigarette whilst her other flicked a lighter. “Know you’re a foreigner, but have an idea what Academy life’s like here? Guess I’m lookin’ to do mental comparison to Kumo’s. Bein’ an Academy Instructor probably what’s got me more curious about the system.”

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It sounded as though Siu would be staying for a while. It made Uzi feel some type of way, he couldn't explain it, but it was a good feeling nonetheless. Hearing her laugh was a plus. He enjoyed when others were having a good time. She applauded Uzi's performance, saying he might do well with parodies. Uziuke fluffed the edges of the jacket that he wore, spiffying himself up. "Oh really?" His rhetorical question was met by a slight breeze blowing in. His white hair swayed with the breeze. He wondered if the chill made the kunoichi uncomfortable. He noticed her reach into her back pocket.

After asking about Academy life, Uzi moved near Siu. He removed the jacket from his suit, and placed it on the girl's shoulders. "I insist." He would say, trying to keep the woman warm. He caught a whiff of the cigarette, politely declining the offer. "I'm not a smoker. I wouldn't be able to handle it along with my shinobi duties." Taking a few steps away, leaving the jacket with Siu, Uzi gave her question contemplation.

He thought of the students and Genin from the mission with Raizo. "I don't know much about what goes on at the Academy, as I don't teach there." Uzi turned back to Siu. "Maybe I should go there to check on the students from time to time, you know, to tell them a bit about the ANBU branch." If Siu looked at Uzi she would notice a smile on his face.

"But the students here are full of surprises. My students and Genin are brave enough to handle even the toughest of tasks." He claimed the kids as his own, wondering what their ascent among the ranks would be like. Only time would tell. "They are a courageous bunch. They stood up and participated in a mission that could have costed them an arm and a leg." Uzi meant that quite literally. "They managed to hold their own. I was actually quite impressed."

The threat of Dominus was now on the Uchiha's mind. Thinking back to Siu's story about becoming a shinobi, Uzi couldn't help but ask more about her story. "Though I'm intrigued by your own shinobi story. After deeming you one with natural chakra abilities, how did life change for you? I mean, you must have adjusted quite well. You're a Chuunin now. That has to count for something." He hoped he wasn't prying at an uncomfortable subject. Siu had his interests, and he wanted to know more about her.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The jacket lend was, in a literal word - sweet. While not ’necessary’, the gesture hadn’t lost appreciation. A hand drew the classy garment tighter - certainly, it proved warmer.
“Thank you,” somewhat shyly, the smile made her gratitude known. The utterance low, yet sincere.

Returning the pack to her pocket, listening to his answer - whilst not holding much knowledge on details of the Academy itself, he’d substitute insight into his experience with the actual students.
“Youths are quite impressive, aren’t they? You sound proud of ‘em.” Forthwith, a wonder followed: How had the youths instructed been doing back home? Particularly, her latest batch afore departure.... Hopefully that Kaji kid hadn’t tripped over his own feet and died in another training elsewhere—and that Akane had been eating and drinking more vegetables and milk as advised.
Uziuki’s return to the subject of her shinobihood would find itself met with a ruminative hum, the woman’s focus drifting skyward. Whilst the assumption of voluntary service struck the wrong cord, simple inquiry of its experience proved relatively safe. In fact, the further reflected, it’d eventually dawn that she’d not even been truly asked such a question by anyone other than her dearest friend—Shizuka. Hence, preparing an actual answer demanded time: Not for shortage of things to tell—yet, in that the night didn’t last forever. Endless pouring of her life and emotions upon the male was not something desired of her—and likely him; and she’d not held enough familiarity to trust a gauge of his patience compared to her friend’s. The concept of brevity existed for good reason, after all.
Drawing a particularly deep drag, two fingers pinched and took hold of the cigarette from her lips to finally speak.

“To be fair, my start was a pretty lost cause. But no release from duty for that in this profession—simply suffer the consequences of your weakness. Just didn’t wanna end up another kid in the grave; unaccomplished and unremembered. Despite loathin’ life, didn’t want it to end. So tried my hardest to survive, despite inabilities.
“Instructor helping me out the most was a man named Shieo. Not very emotional, pretty serious face. Rough round the edges most might even say. But inside—good-hearted. Like a second father.
Without him, wouldn’t have progressed as I have; this trade where hereditary talent and crazy bloodlines are the common and everything. Newcomers like me fall short. I ‘got by’—that’s the way to define it. Managed not to die, and that was somethin’ to be thankful for.
“First, hated - no, despised it. But when I realized there existed no alternative, set my mind to focus on how to make the best of it instead. Experiences and friends made along the way—they encouraged me: Human like me, after all; caught in a screwed system one way or another, voluntarily or not.
Now?” A question Siu hadn’t even known the true answer for herself. “Well, guess it’s just part of me. What I’ve become. All I’ve come to know—like breathing. Professional singer don’t just up and become a renowned chef after havin’ trained and performed their whole life: Best way to describe. Even if I had a choice now—am what I am. No cottage in the forest, peacefully carin’ for flowers, for folk like me. I’m a shinobi, and that’s all there is to it.
“But enough about me... How about you? Wanderin’ without a home, immigratin’ and adjustin’ from Mist to Sand - Must’ve been hard.”

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to her story, life sounded rough while growing up. Uzi couldn't imagine being forced into shinobi hood. In fact, it was quite the opposite for him. He asked to become a shinobi, not knowing that he held the abilities of chakra control. What he learned while in the Academy helped him get this far. It seemed that Shieo, her instructor, helped her to become the kunoichi that stood before him today. Mentioning that her friends helped her progress, Uzi gave a soft smile.

"My story is still in the making." Uzi confessed, still uncertain of how it would end. Making it this far was an achievement for him as well. "Well, after leaving Mist, I traveled the lands with my clan for a while. My older brother, caretaker, whatever the proper word is, was locked up in a prison cell when the decline of Mist happened. He put me in charge of the Clan, and we passed through a few small villages. The first major village we made it to was Cloud."

Uzi paused for a moment. He really liked traveling, it let him feel free, though it wasn't under the right circumstances. "We were let in the village, and I met back up with my older brother, Akkuma. We ended up speaking to the Raikage. We were on good terms, but..." Uzi paused, unsure if he should continue on with the story. "Later, Akkuma put a curse seal on one of the students from the village, and we were about to leave with her." It didn't seem like a big deal back then, but as Uzi thought of it now, he felt sort of bad inside. "A few Cloud shinobi found us near the gates, and shooed us away from the village, and took the student with them."

"My clan name, The Miroku, have a reputation around the shinobi nations. To some, we are good guys, to some, we are bad guys. But I wouldn't betray the clan. I made it this far with them, and I was sort of left here to get away from that life."
Uzi sighed, remembering his older brother was kicked out of this village as well.

He continued on with his story. "From Cloud we traveled to Stone. They didn't let us in their village. And afterwards we traveled here. They let us in, and after a year, I mustered up the courage to go to the Kazekage's Tower. I asked to become a shinobi of the land, and was put up to the test." Listening to his own story, Uzi recognized how many times his life was in jeopardy. He also notice how many chances he was given to become something better. "Of course I passed, and I tried at being a Medical shinobi, but I passed off my assignments and lived life as a civilian for a while. I only recently became an ANBU, and the job is quite easy, considering I've been hunting and tracking down prey most of my life."

"Our travels were filled with a lot of underhand jobs. A lot of them I'm not so proud of, but being in a village once more gave me a chance to turn over a new leaf. I guess this is a vacation from that life, that I never want to end. Hopefully it never does."
Uzi said the last bit in almost a whisper.

He moved a few steps away from Siu. "While in Mist, shinobi were given a mark so that they could be identified as Mist shinobi." Uzi lifted his vest and collar shirt to his chest. As he moved chakra to his stomach area, a purple aura engulfed his torso, Markings of a lone wolf surrounded by fire lay across his stomach. "It's a reason I'll never forget my home." Uzi dropped his clothing, letting it rest in it's normal position.

"It's also part of the reason I want it restored. The memories there will never fade away." He placed his hands back in his pockets. "So that's my story. I don't suppose Cloud remembers my past offenses?" Uzi asked Siu, now joking with her about his past.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From Mist, to Cloud, to Stone, to Sand. From countryless Genin, to Medical, to ANBU. Without doubt—this Uziuke fellow was one well traveled and of much experience.
Almond hues attentively regarded through another plume of exhaled smoke in the night. Brows arched here and there; particularly, in response to his doings in Cloud. Inmistakably surprised, yes; yet no obvious sign of detest upon her face.
The sudden lift of his fancy garments also caught her off guard, prompting a few hard blinks. Nevertheless, she’d spectate the purpose. An observation arose to thought—though wouldn’t air from lips: There felt to be ironic resemblance between the mark symbol and its possessor’s current circumstances.

“Be a lie to say I wasn’t curious about the whole curse seal deal, student nabbin’, and underhand bit. But won’t press you for it. Rather maintain the good impression had of you anyways.
“Imagine this was long since. Far as I know, ‘specially considerin’ the change of Raikage and every branch head, doubt most would remember the deed.
Anyways, you sound aware enough to need no further lecture from me. Fact you’re making efforts to change for the best is most important.”
Repinching the cigarette from her lips, this time, the spent stub would find itself discarded with a flick into the air—over the ledge and somewhere within the village below. Ill-mannered, perhaps - but she’d deemed it more respectful than littering atop the very Kazekage tower.

“Thank you for tonight.... One of the best had in a long while. And that’s not just saying—really mean it. “Tomorrow would like to visit that Commercial District mentioned. But, Cloud-visiting agreements aside - anything I can do while here to repay the kindness? Need not be shy if there’s somethin’ you need.” Gradually, she’d take off and present the male his jacket back. “ ‘I insist,’ ” she’d mimic with a smile.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tales for another night, or day I suppose." Uzi said, a bit glad storytime was over. But there was something she said that made the boy want to continue his heart filled nindo. The fact that he looked to better himself, instead of let his past make him corrupt. It was part of the reason he relinquished his own curse seals.

He'd take his jacket back with a smile. "I'll just take an I owe you one card." He couldn't think of a favor at the moment, but he knew that favor would sure come in handy one day. I'll use it if I need anything." Uzi would wink and give a wide grin. "The Commercial District is full of surprises by the way. I'm sure you'll find something you like." Uzi looked to the sky, discerning the current time.

Turning back to Siu, he continued on. "Aye, I wouldn't want to keep you up all morning. If you want, I could escort you back to your place of residence." He was sure such a woman could handle her own after hearing her backstory. But, as the gentleman that he was, he made the offer anyway.

After getting an answer he'd be on his way. Either as an escort, or as a drifter of the under the night's guise. Either way, he wasn't in a rush to get back to the Diamond District. His home would always be there. He thought of the night that he had with this Siu character. She wasn't half bad. He told her a few things that were close to his heart. Kiri being on his mind, he wondered how he'd go about bringing it back to it's former glory.

---
[ MFT | WC: +250 ]
[ Topic Left unless Stopped ]
(( I had fun, let's do this again sometime ~ ))

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was to be said when one discovered easier, and firmer connection with foreigners than countrymen having shared upbringings, culture, and hardships. All the more when the phenomenon occurred in just a day’s time.
Oblivious; without knowledge or preconception, this traveler waltzed right afront the gates without plan. Yet, if impressions were inquired based upon this night alone - Sunagakure definitely felt to have welcomed her presence with open arms. This unexpectancy alone almost felt reason for wariness.

“Very well.” A headnod acknowledged. “Can say first in mind is what breakfast’ll taste like there.”
Attention followed the male’s gaze heavenward, recognizing the subdued glow - the hint of morning. “Or lunch.” Probably lunch.

“Not much of a place, but wouldn’t mind the company,” she’d accept, slipping both hands into her pockets. “Shall we then?”

And off they’d go, concluding this story for the night—Undoubtedly, it wouldn’t be their last.

[Topic Left/Complete]
Same, for sure ^^

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back