Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Village Council Will See You Now [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
iuqVloe.jpg

Standing before the village council, the current leader of the discussion would introduce each candidate one at a time and at completely different intervals of the day. Kenshin would be invited to show up during the morning, Hakuren would be invited sometime in the afternoon, and Tamashii would be invited in the evening. While it was perhaps a tad bit dangerous to be inviting all of them without a distinct time to keep, it was the speakers hope that these meetings would be brief but fruitful. To put it plainly, it had taken much time and effort to even get everyone in the room while technically the council was on a Springtime recess of sorts. As each candidate would be introduced to all in the room and ushered to a seat, the speaker, who in this case was the honorable Uchiha Haro, a well known keen judge of character. That and well . . . he was known for his almost hypnotizing charm. Whatever one thought about him, each candidate would be presented with the basic blank statement once they were seated. "So we've been reviewing your file . . ." A basic introductory phrase that could only branch out from there.

OOC: Each of you is meeting with the Village Council Only. Though you are all posting in the topic, you are considered to be in it at different times of the day. With that reasoning from this point on I'll be splitting up responses based upon the person posting back.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was always an early riser. Today he made sure to get up even earlier. He did his morning workout while the sun was still hidden and made sure he was dressed properly and in his normal ninja attire as he made his way to the Hokage Mansion. The morning air hit his uniform vest, ruffling the short sleeve shirt he was wearing underneath it. The golden eyebrow piercing and earrings shone in the light of the rising sun.

He made his way to the designated room and waited, making sure to arrive 10 minutes before he was due. Kenshin was not one to worry. However this was a major meeting form when he understood so he would make the best impression he could.

As he was ushered in and introduced, he would nod is head at each person he was introduced to sat as comfortably as he could. Honestly, Kenshin preferred to stand but decided to not rock the boat.

He waited, brown eyes watching the main speaker. What was going to come of this he had no idea but he hoped they would be quick. There were students to train.

[topic entered]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuu Kenshin said:
Kenshin was always an early riser. Today he made sure to get up even earlier. He did his morning workout while the sun was still hidden and made sure he was dressed properly and in his normal ninja attire as he made his way to the Hokage Mansion. The morning air hit his uniform vest, ruffling the short sleeve shirt he was wearing underneath it. The golden eyebrow piercing and earrings shone in the light of the rising sun.

He made his way to the designated room and waited, making sure to arrive 10 minutes before he was due. Kenshin was not one to worry. However this was a major meeting form when he understood so he would make the best impression he could.

As he was ushered in and introduced, he would nod is head at each person he was introduced to sat as comfortably as he could. Honestly, Kenshin preferred to stand but decided to not rock the boat.

He waited, brown eyes watching the main speaker. What was going to come of this he had no idea but he hoped they would be quick. There were students to train.

[topic entered]

Pleased that Kenshin was on time, Haro simply moved on from the file reviewing to get down to business with Kenshin. "Yes, your file says good things about. However, we've found it a bit difficult to put a thumb on just what kind of shinobi that you are. You're industrious but not a busy body. You're gifted but not exactly a prodigy." Making a confused motion with his hands, Haro smirked and blinked, his Mangekyou Sharingan eyes began to dance with a crazed excitement. Although they all knew that it would probably not work on Kenshin, Haro was one for the ages with his skill of persuasion. "Tell us, just what is your ninja way?" With the grace of a business man twice his age, Haro asked the simplest of questions that most any academy student could answer but the truest answer would tell them all that they needed to know about the man that sat before them.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ah the village council, Hakuren was a little nervous coming to sit before them. Some of the members were on the council before the civil arrest that occurred in Leaf. Some of them came from Stone like many of the current residents of Leaf. Those who were original from this village like herself may recall a young Yamanaka girl named Hakuren and her twin brother Shion. They were inseparable and always was seen together. It was when the Clan house of the Yamanaka burnt down that it all changed. So many have lost their lives that day and some suffered even worse fates. If they had the old medical files from before the civil war the council may notice that things did not add up. This Hakuren was definitely not the same Hakuren that was forced to leave the village in order to survive. The fact the Hakuren is not exactly who she says to be makes her a little worried with those words. However she would let the speaker continue before defending herself on the matter.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hakuren said:
Ah the village council, Hakuren was a little nervous coming to sit before them. Some of the members were on the council before the civil arrest that occurred in Leaf. Some of them came from Stone like many of the current residents of Leaf. Those who were original from this village like herself may recall a young Yamanaka girl named Hakuren and her twin brother Shion. They were inseparable and always was seen together. It was when the Clan house of the Yamanaka burnt down that it all changed. So many have lost their lives that day and some suffered even worse fates. If they had the old medical files from before the civil war the council may notice that things did not add up. This Hakuren was definitely not the same Hakuren that was forced to leave the village in order to survive. The fact the Hakuren is not exactly who she says to be makes her a little worried with those words. However she would let the speaker continue before defending herself on the matter.

And before they could finish up discussing the curious case of Yuu Kenshin, Hakuren was before them. It was right as her file was thrown on the table and a blank stare gave to her that Haro's Mangekyou Sharingan eyes began to swirl and suddenly it was only him and Hakuren in a darkened room. Having no fear of her noticeable but not entirely up to his level skill with genjutsu, Haro asked Hakuren the real question that was on his mind. "You'll have to excuse the parlor tricks but you're a very interesting specimen milady." Haro smirked as he snapped his fingers and suddenly the lure of his voice and the gaze of his eyes would seem to be magnified with a very peculiar vibe. "I'm not going to ask for all of your secrets but considering that you are a priestess, you've been known to portray yourself as a shinobi and . . . a faithful child of the law. I must ask, to whom are you loyal, the people of Konoha, Iwa, your Kage or . . . perhaps your own machinations?" An honest examination for a sure dishonest meeting invite. What Haro was up to might be hard to guess, but what he wanted to know wasn't.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin looked at the man right in the eyes. An Uchiha with a sharingan like that? Genjutsu most powerful of course but Kenshin was no slouch at genjutsu either. And then he was asked a question he asked almost all of his students.

Kenshin almost laughed. Still, he smiled a little at the question.

"My ninja way? A curious question especially after your comments. My ninja way is a simple one. I was trained to serve and lead when necessary. I give myself, mind and body to the village. I train the students so they can not only survive in this cruel world but to thrive. They are the future and without them we are all doomed. Ultimately, my ninja way is for the village. Never will another teammate fall under my watch and if one should fall, let it be me. As I have said, my body and mind is to the village.
My life to protect the next generation is a fine death but not one I will rush to. Although I would be sure to take down as many as I could before I fell. So long as I am useful, I will strive to serve. That is my ninja way. Protecting the future of this village."

And Kenshin would fall silent looking at his questioner with a serious gaze.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuu Kenshin said:
Kenshin looked at the man right in the eyes. An Uchiha with a sharingan like that? Genjutsu most powerful of course but Kenshin was no slouch at genjutsu either. And then he was asked a question he asked almost all of his students.

Kenshin almost laughed. Still, he smiled a little at the question.

"My ninja way? A curious question especially after your comments. My ninja way is a simple one. I was trained to serve and lead when necessary. I give myself, mind and body to the village. I train the students so they can not only survive in this cruel world but to thrive. They are the future and without them we are all doomed. Ultimately, my ninja way is for the village. Never will another teammate fall under my watch and if one should fall, let it be me. As I have said, my body and mind is to the village.
My life to protect the next generation is a fine death but not one I will rush to. Although I would be sure to take down as many as I could before I fell. So long as I am useful, I will strive to serve. That is my ninja way. Protecting the future of this village."

And Kenshin would fall silent looking at his questioner with a serious gaze.

Haro nodded as he and the council expected nothing less from Kenshin. He was just as motivating in person as he was in his file. Hopefully, the fire wouldn't burn out of him too soon, Konoha needed a beacon of hope. A bit basic in his approach, not too superfluously wordy but also not the briefest of statements. He was in a way, just right for the job. Looking back and forth between different members of the village council and catching their nods of approval, Haro cleared his throat and presented Kenshin with the reason as to the visit. "That's good to hear. In fact, it's better than good, it's exactly what we wanted to hear." Opening up a file that was handed to him by a nameless member of the council, Haro looked at it and then turned it around as he pushed it towards Kenshin. "To be clear, we've been watching you for a while now and we'd like to offer you the position of . . ."

Haro clearly held back a laugh as he colored from embarrassment before he spoke again. "Sennin of Konoha. More specifically, Captain Konoha. If you have a problem with the name, blame the Hokage because he's the one who refused to budge on it. Nevertheless, the goal is that you'll continue to use your ninja way to help usher in a great shinobi rebirth in Konoha. Honestly, we just want you to be the hero that the village needs right now, because we believe that the Hokage is but one man and that he cannot be anything, do all things or be everywhere that we desperately need him to be. He is but a man, but you, we want you to be an ideal. One that cannot be snuffed out by an assassin's blade." Motioning to the paper that was now before Kenshin, Haro asked the only question left to ask. "Will you be that idea?" Kenshin now very much was made aware of why he'd been called today.

OOC: Dun dun dun!
Captain Konoha (Sennin) said:
Appointed by the Nidaime Hokage, Umashi, the role of this Sennin is to be a beacon of hope for the village. This Sennin is to embody the "Will of Fire" and project all the best qualities of the village. While this Sennin is the truest "Sennin" in terms of definition, the position can be taken away and granted to any who are deemed worthy to carry on the spirit of Konoha. While some may see the position as a "fluff" piece by the council, Captain Konoha is an inspiration to the village and considered to be the greatest shinobi in the village next to the Hokage!

Rank Requirement
  • At-least Jounin Rank. Appointment by Hokage and/or Village Council votes.

Rank Responsibility
  • Help the branch leaders and Hokage to train the next generation of shinobi for Konoha!
  • Has insight into all branches and thus access (the IC permission to enter/engage in branch specific areas) to all branch facilities (but not all branch files).
  • Mission Assignment (Automatically a M-mod).

Current Assignee
  • Currently Vacant.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would blink at the question. It was... an odd title. However Kenshin remembered seeing the Hokage after the war. He was the one that organised the retreat. He still had flashes of that night and the man of light. It was fuzzy. They were right the Hokage could not be everywhere and everything. He did need help. Kenshin knew there was work to be done... but how much? How much needed to be done?

He would burden some of this weight however small. He would rise to the challenge despite the name. He would do as he always did and serve. This time, he would lead and serve. It suit him just fine. Although he felt like he should dress in costume he figured that he would just want be who he was.

"I accept." Kenshin would say simply as he signed his name.

And with that it was done.

"I am honored to serve. If we are done here I have a class to teach." Kenshin would state simply. This new title came with new responsibilities but he would continue to do what was planned for the day. The rest would come in time. One step at a time.

And with this Kenshin would move to leave, after nodding and standing up.

[topic left unless stopped]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Hakuren was nervous at the start of this meeting and it was only going downhill from there. She did not appreciate the use of ‘parlor tricks’ as he called it in the slightest. If he wanted to speak privately to her so no one else could listen, she would have rather have done it on her own terms. Uchiha were not the only ones that can communicate in such a usual style. If he would have asked she would have used her body mind switch jutsu to enter his mind and talked privately. She is uncomfortable with someone entering her head without expressed permission. This was the speaker of the village council and he lacks such proper etiquette: to Hakuren this act was considerably rude for an official meeting. Hakuren was glaring at him intently. If looks could kill, he would be pushing up daisies right now. “No, I will not for these actions are inexcusable for a man of you position. To enter a woman’s mind with neither forewarning nor request of consent in an official meeting such as this… you have some bloody nerve.” If she was not trapped within a genjutsu right now, she would have probably just left out the door.

After the man asks his question Hakuren was tempted to just stay quiet until he releases her from his genjutsu. However it seems the man used another Uchiha parlor trick to get her to be more agreeable. “I am more than just a mere priestess. I am the emissary of one of the deities that are worshiped at the shrine.” The shrine has four local deities in which people ask guidance for. All four of these deities are Tenko, heavenly foxes, they are a type of kitsune. These foxes are more than just her gods but also her ancestors; the blood of these four great foxes run through her veins. After mentioning this fact she begins to remember the events that led to her becoming an emissary. “Naturally my loyalty is to her foremost. As her representative I am to protect and serve the people.” A goddess cannot exist without those who believe in her. “So in a roundabout way my loyalty is to the people.” If the speaker categorizes her serves to her deities as ‘her own machinations’, she was going to smack him illusion or otherwise.
The meeting
Tonight in another room her soul was requesting an audience with Kojoro, the wise fox. Kojoro was an expert at seals both cursed and sacred. Hakuren asks Kojoro to place a seal onto her soul in exchange for her eternal service. Even in death Hakuren’s soul will continue to serve her deity. Accepting the priestess’ request Kojoro places the desired seal onto her soul. One similar to the one on Hakurens back. While the seal on Hakuren’s back restores her life force, this one will restore her spirit. Placing a claw onto Hakuren’s souls she etches the seal. The seal of Hakuren’s back was brand and it hurt less then what was going on now. To have some cut into your very so was absolutely excruciating. If anyone them had the ability to sense ghosts, they would hear her screaming in pure agony.flashback X

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuu Kenshin said:
Kenshin would blink at the question. It was... an odd title. However Kenshin remembered seeing the Hokage after the war. He was the one that organised the retreat. He still had flashes of that night and the man of light. It was fuzzy. They were right the Hokage could not be everywhere and everything. He did need help. Kenshin knew there was work to be done... but how much? How much needed to be done?

He would burden some of this weight however small. He would rise to the challenge despite the name. He would do as he always did and serve. This time, he would lead and serve. It suit him just fine. Although he felt like he should dress in costume he figured that he would just want be who he was.

"I accept." Kenshin would say simply as he signed his name.

And with that it was done.

"I am honored to serve. If we are done here I have a class to teach." Kenshin would state simply. This new title came with new responsibilities but he would continue to do what was planned for the day. The rest would come in time. One step at a time.

And with this Kenshin would move to leave, after nodding and standing up.

[topic left unless stopped]

Clapping his hands together in mock delight despite actually being happy that things had gotten off to a good start, Haro and the council stood up and gave a courtesy bow to the new Sennin. The brief meeting over now, the rest of the village council began to speak among themselves as Haro walked over and spoke directly to Kenshin while reaching out to shake his hand. "Congratulations my good friend. May the flame always be eternal with you." Ushering him towards the door and politely walking him out of the building, Haro gave a final farewell to the man. "Teach them well, we'll all thank you for it someday!" With that said, Haro let the man go and went back to getting ready for the next meeting on the agenda.
Hakuren said:

Hakuren was nervous at the start of this meeting and it was only going downhill from there. She did not appreciate the use of ‘parlor tricks’ as he called it in the slightest. If he wanted to speak privately to her so no one else could listen, she would have rather have done it on her own terms. Uchiha were not the only ones that can communicate in such a usual style. If he would have asked she would have used her body mind switch jutsu to enter his mind and talked privately. She is uncomfortable with someone entering her head without expressed permission. This was the speaker of the village council and he lacks such proper etiquette: to Hakuren this act was considerably rude for an official meeting. Hakuren was glaring at him intently. If looks could kill, he would be pushing up daisies right now. “No, I will not for these actions are inexcusable for a man of you position. To enter a woman’s mind with neither forewarning nor request of consent in an official meeting such as this… you have some bloody nerve.” If she was not trapped within a genjutsu right now, she would have probably just left out the door.

After the man asks his question Hakuren was tempted to just stay quiet until he releases her from his genjutsu. However it seems the man used another Uchiha parlor trick to get her to be more agreeable. “I am more than just a mere priestess. I am the emissary of one of the deities that are worshiped at the shrine.” The shrine has four local deities in which people ask guidance for. All four of these deities are Tenko, heavenly foxes, they are a type of kitsune. These foxes are more than just her gods but also her ancestors; the blood of these four great foxes run through her veins. After mentioning this fact she begins to remember the events that led to her becoming an emissary. “Naturally my loyalty is to her foremost. As her representative I am to protect and serve the people.” A goddess cannot exist without those who believe in her. “So in a roundabout way my loyalty is to the people.” If the speaker categorizes her serves to her deities as ‘her own machinations’, she was going to smack him illusion or otherwise.
The meeting
Tonight in another room her soul was requesting an audience with Kojoro, the wise fox. Kojoro was an expert at seals both cursed and sacred. Hakuren asks Kojoro to place a seal onto her soul in exchange for her eternal service. Even in death Hakuren’s soul will continue to serve her deity. Accepting the priestess’ request Kojoro places the desired seal onto her soul. One similar to the one on Hakurens back. While the seal on Hakuren’s back restores her life force, this one will restore her spirit. Placing a claw onto Hakuren’s souls she etches the seal. The seal of Hakuren’s back was brand and it hurt less then what was going on now. To have some cut into your very so was absolutely excruciating. If anyone them had the ability to sense ghosts, they would hear her screaming in pure agony.flashback X

Hearing the woman's rebuff at being mentally invaded, Haro waved away her displeasure as if swatting away a fly.
"You sound like my mother but as I asked her, what use is great power if you don't use it?" Stroking his chin, Haro chuckled at her answer. "You know, I really think that there is so much more going on with you on the inside. So much more to tell concerning those tales. Alas, I'm not here to try to turn you into a perfect specimen of a woman. In fact, what I want you for is to use your loyalty to the people, to help lead the people." Haro leaned back in his seat as he looked at who he now dubbed "Lady Kitsune". He could imagine her doing many great things but of course he had to test her a bit further.

With a snap of his fingers a thick stack of papers appeared before Hakuren.
"To be completely honest with you, we're in need of your services. There's infighting within the village council, and currently the village . . . could use some economic stabilization." As he spoke papers began to shuffle and rise to Hakuren's view as charts, figures and graphs backed up what Haro was telling her. The village was in trouble. "Currently we're at an all time low concerning mission completion, and without a Daimyo to actively manage the affairs of the country, an economic depression is on the horizon. We simply cannot let that happen so we as the village of Konohagakure are forced to take on the burden of the entire country." More charts, more words, and more news clippings and meeting notes. These things were no doubt possible unnerving or disturbing what what was going on outside their very walls was as much those unfortunate ones issues as they were Konoha's own.

Hakuren could very well see his point but whether she believed it was up to her.
"Without a Daimyo . . . the next political juggernaut is . . . our great and wonderful Hokage himself! With one small caveat of course . . . due to his . . . former illicit dealings it's very well believed that he's rich enough to quite literally buy the people, if not the entire village if he wanted to. With both the political and financial pull that Umashi has . . . he by simple existence alone tips the scale of power into his chaotic favor." With a sudden jarring speed, the flux of papers that had been moving before Hakuren stopped as one rose to and floated over to her, well within her grasp. Curiously, it looked more like a personal contract versus what she'd been shown before.

"We simply cannot leave all of our trust in the Hokage but we also are bound by the rules of the proverbial game. Which means that we as a village council shall have to protect the people from the possible chance that our current or any future Hokage might seek to consolidate all power unto his or herself." As if by some finalizing of the agreement terms, the line at the bottom of the contract began to shine and glow, drawing Hakuren's eyes towards it. "Are you capable of taking your exclusive loyalties to your Hokage and instead giving that loyalty into the people? That is, are you willing to do whatever it takes to insure that Konohagakure never falls again, to any one man or woman?" Some might call it treason, some might call it underhanded; Haro on the other hand considered it to be his ultimate duty and that conviction was written all over his face. Now Hakuren had a choice to decide though, what would she do and what path would she take.

OOC: Congratz Kenshin. Go request your banner but keep in mind that Konoha Sennin are Branch-less and thus your banner should simply say "Leaf Sennin".

OOC#2: Hakuren, your info is below should you accept.
Village Council Chief (Sennin) said:
Appointed by the Nidaime Hokage, Umashi, the role of this Sennin is to head the Village Council (IC) on behalf of the Village Council and not as a shinobi of Konoha. The Village Council Chief in turn has the ability to enact laws on the village of Konoha by way of Village Council vote with a voting power that counts twice that of other council members. Thus the Village Council vote is plus two for the Hokage, the Speaker of the Village Council (the speaker may not always use the same title but is considered to have a double counted vote) and the Village Council Chief.

Rank Requirement

Rank Responsibility
  • Serves as part of an IC council, with whom the Hokage deliberates with regarding village politics.
  • Able to help create laws (ICly) with the village council (controlled by OOC Council) , help in matters relating to running the village and the handling of matters between Konoha and the national and international community at large. This does not extend to shinobi affairs which fall under the jurisdiction of the Hokage.

Current Assignee
  • Currently Vacant.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC: Glad I waited on this...]

It was early in the morning of this trial. He liked to get up early for his work-outs. And he was called the night before to this meeting so to get everything he needed done he would find himself waking earlier. In the midst of his Eight internal Chakra trainings. Though it wold seem his time would be coming to an end. So with the early chirp of the Meadowlark he would rise to his feet and finish his training for the morning before getting dressed and making sure his sister was fine before running off to the Hokage's building where the council would begin their meeting. It didnt seem like much but Tamashii was sure that his thoughts would com about something very strongly inquiring about his past... especially with his Jashinism past. Though, those things were behind him and he was enlightened. Enough to suffice with the thoughts beyond anything that he'd encounter before...

Walking into the room he would nod and bow to each person, a grand amount of people but it seemed that they were already looking things over. Such old people waking up so early and bright. "Hello Gracious Members of the Council. How may I be of service...?" he would be followed by the notion of them reading his file... and his heart dropped..

"Have I done wrong?"

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii said:
[OOC: Glad I waited on this...]

It was early in the morning of this trial. He liked to get up early for his work-outs. And he was called the night before to this meeting so to get everything he needed done he would find himself waking earlier. In the midst of his Eight internal Chakra trainings. Though it wold seem his time would be coming to an end. So with the early chirp of the Meadowlark he would rise to his feet and finish his training for the morning before getting dressed and making sure his sister was fine before running off to the Hokage's building where the council would begin their meeting. It didnt seem like much but Tamashii was sure that his thoughts would com about something very strongly inquiring about his past... especially with his Jashinism past. Though, those things were behind him and he was enlightened. Enough to suffice with the thoughts beyond anything that he'd encounter before...

Walking into the room he would nod and bow to each person, a grand amount of people but it seemed that they were already looking things over. Such old people waking up so early and bright. "Hello Gracious Members of the Council. How may I be of service...?" he would be followed by the notion of them reading his file... and his heart dropped..

"Have I done wrong?"

Looking at each other nervously, the various members of council looked to Haro as one or two stirred in their seats. They'd been in many a meeting today but Tamashii was actually the first one to ask them a question. Clearing his throat, Haro responded for the rest of council. "No, in fact it's quite the opposite. We were wondering how your stay in Konoha has been. Are you finding yourself getting acclimated to the environment? Finding the dating scene to be . . . up to par?" Invasive questions that they may have been, they were meant to throw the man off of the scent. That and see if he was truly going to be of service to them with their endeavors going forward. Clearing up the awkward last bit, Haro pulled a paper from the file that was before him and glanced at it before he glanced back at Tamashii. "We just want to make sure that you're not quickly seeking to run out on your assignment here back to Iwa." Interestingly, this time Haro had opted not for opening the meeting with his sharingan activated. It would be worth the wait to see how things developed.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding and taking a seat where he did he would find himself smiling as he would watch them looking over to someone... who seemed to be taking the lead on these things, so... He would oblige but he wouldnt lock on him alone. Tama felt relieved a bit that he wasnt in any sort of trouble. "Ah, yes... I'm very acquainted to Konoha. I would give my body and soul for this place, seeing the people coming up through the ranks. How very much appreciative that this is a place that gives a level of trust as well as having that strong arm of justice always in mind. It reminds me of my home... So it was an easy transition for me to make. And yes the dating scene has been nice too..." he'd chuckle a bit. though allowing the awkwardness to be brushed to the side it didnt bother him too much he was dating Hakuren and he didnt care who knew about it.

"I have no desire to return to Iwagakure. My Sister is here now. As well as Oyochi my cousin. I have family... friends... and students that I look to usher in as the next generation of leaders around this great nation." nodding again he would await this, notion being brought to him, He wouldnt want to leave, as he had alot on his plate but it was still something he would consider if need be. So... What next... What was this little chess game?.. What were they planning?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii said:
Nodding and taking a seat where he did he would find himself smiling as he would watch them looking over to someone... who seemed to be taking the lead on these things, so... He would oblige but he wouldnt lock on him alone. Tama felt relieved a bit that he wasnt in any sort of trouble. "Ah, yes... I'm very acquainted to Konoha. I would give my body and soul for this place, seeing the people coming up through the ranks. How very much appreciative that this is a place that gives a level of trust as well as having that strong arm of justice always in mind. It reminds me of my home... So it was an easy transition for me to make. And yes the dating scene has been nice too..." he'd chuckle a bit. though allowing the awkwardness to be brushed to the side it didnt bother him too much he was dating Hakuren and he didnt care who knew about it.

"I have no desire to return to Iwagakure. My Sister is here now. As well as Oyochi my cousin. I have family... friends... and students that I look to usher in as the next generation of leaders around this great nation." nodding again he would await this, notion being brought to him, He wouldnt want to leave, as he had alot on his plate but it was still something he would consider if need be. So... What next... What was this little chess game?.. What were they planning?

Nodding, Haro looked back at the paper before him as he muttered. "Good, good." Looking over the paper as now his eyes showed the Mangekyou Sharingan that the Uchiha were known for. "What are your thoughts on the Nidaime Hokage, Umashi? As of now you've served with him both here and in Iwa. What do you think about . . . his methods?" In a matter of fact way, Haro eased into the question like it had been the topic at hand the entire time. In all honesty though, he was further looking to stumble the man. As Haro spoke, Tamashii might notice that the rest of council had stopped all manner of fidgeting and coffee sipping as pens stopped moving across papers and all eyes were on him. There were only so many answers to be given but Tamashii's next response would be important.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sudden something accrued to Hakuren: They were in her head right now. She could summon Kojoro here to speak to him directly, “Kojoro the Wise Fox and guardian of the western pillar. Please come before us and tell us your opinions on the matter.” Another one enters the void, her presence immense. She was larger than life and was big enough to swallow the both of them whole. Kojoro was an expert at seals both cursed and sacred. Markings decorated her face, legs and back. Eight tails adorn her back side.

Haro should be able to tell that this was indeed a new entity entering into Hakuren’s mind. "What do we have here?" Kojoro would say to the Uchiha with a grin. "So you want to use my emissary huh? Well I'm not exactly the sharing type but I'm willing to let you use her it such regards for a price." The large fox examine Haro from head to toe and gave a good long long at his eyes. "Your Sharingan. I want the Sharingan in your right eye. Even with only one you should be still able to use your bloodline techniques."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking in the moment to think it would come as no surprise that he'd be asked this somewhere down the line. It could look like a bit of favoritism with how quickly Tamashii had rose through the ranks here. However, He did infact help with the Taking out of the former Daimyo and such. He's been attempting to keep things running smoothly while Umashi was gone. So, with this he would nod, "There are things I wish he would do differently. Just like anyone who has a leader he did not choose himself... But, I trust Umashi with this country. Just as I would with my own life on the line. He will make the decisions needed to move forward. And Not everyone could make such decisions... They are hard and sometimes they may cost you something... But he's always been about the survival of many instead of a select few. And when the chips are down I trust him in the direction this village goes..." nodding through the words he spoke he noticed even deeper that his peers would all have their eyes on him.

He wasnt sure though... but he was sure that this was quite important. "What does this have to do with me...?", his eyes were different than before. Lighter. Calmer. Soothing. Caring. He loved this land. and would do anything for it. "...Might I add before you answer that, Everyone makes their own paths. Where they come from shouldnt hold them back from their destination. I hope to walk those footsteps in my life. As I put my stock in leading this village myself one day in similar fashion that Umashi does." Tamashii felt that Konoha had been waiting for him his whole life. And this was his chance to become the man amongst men. The Primo. The Ultimate. The Kage. One day he would strive for that dream. Harder than ever before...

One day.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hakuren said:
Sudden something accrued to Hakuren: They were in her head right now. She could summon Kojoro here to speak to him directly, “Kojoro the Wise Fox and guardian of the western pillar. Please come before us and tell us your opinions on the matter.” Another one enters the void, her presence immense. She was larger than life and was big enough to swallow the both of them whole. Kojoro was an expert at seals both cursed and sacred. Markings decorated her face, legs and back. Eight tails adorn her back side.

Haro should be able to tell that this was indeed a new entity entering into Hakuren’s mind. "What do we have here?" Kojoro would say to the Uchiha with a grin. "So you want to use my emissary huh? Well I'm not exactly the sharing type but I'm willing to let you use her it such regards for a price." The large fox examine Haro from head to toe and gave a good long long at his eyes. "Your Sharingan. I want the Sharingan in your right eye. Even with only one you should be still able to use your bloodline techniques."

Though he tried his best to hide his aversion to giving up an eye, Haro took a matter of seconds to go through the numbers in his head of just who'd have to die in order to replace just one Uchiha eye. Not exactly the most blameless of the council, Haro had aspirations just like the rest and though there was some blood on the proverbial leaves . . . Haro wasn't above showing his true nature in public. Physically scoffing off the entity with a wave of his hand and a turning of his head to feign a lack of concern for his life, he rebounded with a counter sale that hopefully the entity and the girl would find pleasing. "Don't make me laugh creature. I'm a proud Uchiha and my people have bested the likes of your kind for centuries." Setting up his strike he stared his prey straight in the eyes like a crazed fiend himself. "You'll take the left and be satisfied with the spoils. That which you replace will not care from one side or the other but you will know respect and accept what I give you." Hard ball was exactly how he got to where he was. It would be interesting to see what came of it.

Tamashii said:
Taking in the moment to think it would come as no surprise that he'd be asked this somewhere down the line. It could look like a bit of favoritism with how quickly Tamashii had rose through the ranks here. However, He did infact help with the Taking out of the former Daimyo and such. He's been attempting to keep things running smoothly while Umashi was gone. So, with this he would nod, "There are things I wish he would do differently. Just like anyone who has a leader he did not choose himself... But, I trust Umashi with this country. Just as I would with my own life on the line. He will make the decisions needed to move forward. And Not everyone could make such decisions... They are hard and sometimes they may cost you something... But he's always been about the survival of many instead of a select few. And when the chips are down I trust him in the direction this village goes..." nodding through the words he spoke he noticed even deeper that his peers would all have their eyes on him.

He wasnt sure though... but he was sure that this was quite important. "What does this have to do with me...?", his eyes were different than before. Lighter. Calmer. Soothing. Caring. He loved this land. and would do anything for it. "...Might I add before you answer that, Everyone makes their own paths. Where they come from shouldnt hold them back from their destination. I hope to walk those footsteps in my life. As I put my stock in leading this village myself one day in similar fashion that Umashi does." Tamashii felt that Konoha had been waiting for him his whole life. And this was his chance to become the man amongst men. The Primo. The Ultimate. The Kage. One day he would strive for that dream. Harder than ever before...

One day.

Haro was a bit disappointed that Tamashii didn't spill more proverbial tea against Umashi but at least he was candid in his response. Being that it was growing late, Haro didn't exactly put up a fuss or fight as the nods of the council members around him continued to show their favor in the recognition of Tamashii. Sighing a bit, Haro was provided a file that he quickly opened and scanned through. "Well, Umashi has recommended you for a position of oversight. That of the Global Information Sennin." Pushing the file towards Tamashii, Haro would lean back and keep to schedule as Tamashii read the terms and conditions of the appointment as well as the job scope.

Personally Haro wanted to be anywhere else but here right now.
"You're of the ANBU so I doubt that we need to explain to you how to do your job, just know that we'll be keeping a close eye on you regarding your dealings." Clearing his throat, one of the other Council members leaned up and asked the question that Haro was too busy avoiding. "What Lord Haro means to ask is, will you accept this appointment Tamashii?" It was true, Haro was annoyed with the last appointment. The fact that there was reason to believe that two of the Sennin were possibly in a relationship was cause enough for him to want to stop the appointment of Tamashii but ultimately he was out-voted. So far Haro had managed to keep up appearances but evidently one of the other council members had been catching the vibes that Haro was putting off.

OOC: Tamashii
Global Information Sennin said:
Appointed by the Nidaime Hokage, Umashi, the role of this Sennin is to create, manage and investigate all known information in the world. This Sennin should work closely with both the Information Division as well as “other key agents” to gain access to full maps and historical records of any and all locations, peoples and ideas. While the most ambitious of Umashi’s appointments, this Sennin is invaluable to global intelligence and is to make sure that Konoha never goes into a situation or place blind.

Rank Requirement

Rank Responsibility
  • Procure and document maps and files of all known (and in some cases unknown) places (villages, countries, etc) and people (line of succession of Kage, leaders and important persons) around the world.
  • Is able to have dealings with both Nuke-nin and Mercenaries without fear of the law.
  • Has an open passport and thus is able to leave the village without needing further permission.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Bested my kind? Are you even aware what exactly I am?” More than likely he only knows the basics and would simply call her a kitsune. If he couldn’t even get that far and merely categorize her as an ordinary demon, she would consider him an idiot. She was a Tenko; a divine beast or celestial fox. There is a reason Hakuren’s shrine worship her as a goddess. Kojoro stares back at him as she debates insisting on having the right one. Not that it really matter’s which one she takes. In the end she will still be able to continue the ritual her emissary had already started. “Very well, but don’t blink.” Suddenly the black flames of Amaterasu burst forth from his left eye. The fire morph and took shape of a giant rat with one red eye. Within the creature's eye was the Sharingan he sacrificed. One of Kojoro's tails pierce the beast straight through and it lets out a painful cry. Kojoro weaves a few hand seals and the rat suddenly became a robe of black flame. "Summon Hime and give this to her” the great fox commanded Hakuren.

Hakuren does as she is told and summons Hime into her mind. Hime was a daughter of a bamboo cutter that died from a deadly allergic reaction. “The third prince asked what he might do to show his love. The princess said that he might bring her a robe made from the skins of the fire rats.” Hakuren already gave her a representation of the stone bowl of Buddha. She was going a little out of order giving her the robes now, but the order does not really matter. For this ritual she only must receive each item. “I believe that concludes our arrangement. Can we get out of my head now?”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hakuren said:
“Bested my kind? Are you even aware what exactly I am?” More than likely he only knows the basics and would simply call her a kitsune. If he couldn’t even get that far and merely categorize her as an ordinary demon, she would consider him an idiot. She was a Tenko; a divine beast or celestial fox. There is a reason Hakuren’s shrine worship her as a goddess. Kojoro stares back at him as she debates insisting on having the right one. Not that it really matter’s which one she takes. In the end she will still be able to continue the ritual her emissary had already started. “Very well, but don’t blink.” Suddenly the black flames of Amaterasu burst forth from his left eye. The fire morph and took shape of a giant rat with one red eye. Within the creature's eye was the Sharingan he sacrificed. One of Kojoro's tails pierce the beast straight through and it lets out a painful cry. Kojoro weaves a few hand seals and the rat suddenly became a robe of black flame. "Summon Hime and give this to her” the great fox commanded Hakuren.

Hakuren does as she is told and summons Hime into her mind. Hime was a daughter of a bamboo cutter that died from a deadly allergic reaction. “The third prince asked what he might do to show his love. The princess said that he might bring her a robe made from the skins of the fire rats.” Hakuren already gave her a representation of the stone bowl of Buddha. She was going a little out of order giving her the robes now, but the order does not really matter. For this ritual she only must receive each item. “I believe that concludes our arrangement. Can we get out of my head now?”

Recoiling back from the attack, Haro managed to avoid the truest sense of pain from the loss of his eye. Fortunately, "I know what you are not and that's all that matters wench." Haro's insult was as much directed at Hakuren as it was the creature, but as he lost the use of his eye and he found that he was now blinded, with the eternal flame gone out of the eye, one might notice that it seemed to fade as if lifeless. As was said, a lack of chakra was akin to death. Snarling a bit, Haro quickly composed himself as he thought to just how this crime might be revenged. Smirking to himself, he nodded at hakuren as he began to release her from the hold of the genjutsu. "Congratulations Hakuren, welcome to the village council." In much the same way as the genjutsu had been created, Haro released Hakuren. Not sticking around long after that, somewhere in a prison that was only known to a few, Haro spied the perfect sacrifice to replace what he had lost. unfortunately, someone else would have to pay for his loss today at the hands of the clever fox.

OOC: Congratz, claim your banner in the admin request area. Interestingly, I had planned for Haro to be a throwaway character. Now I'll have to keep him around.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Standing in the midst of the council he would nod. Looking around dipping his eyes down and thinking to himself, 'Am I to be the one who roams in darkness? Have I not... Proven I can work in the light? Lo' Behold the man that I've become... The Man that I never wasnt... The Shaman of Darkness. The Awakened One Who dwelled within the Slumber of his foes.' shaking his head for a moment, he knew this was going to be a serious ordeal... but he wouldnt speak against the council. To which he was now apart of? "I see. Being an heir of the Yukata Clan in Iwagakure... You must know my family's ties to the Shadows as well as ANBU itself. While it is a great honor to accept. . . I must say, I didnt foresee this coming." nodding again he would turn to each of the members of the grand council with a smile on his face.

"Aye, if this is my chance to stake a claim for my family to be one of the most prominent in Konoha, I accept. You will not regret this decision... I humbly invoke the powers that be to allow me to protect this village with our insight to the richness that this knowledge may bestow upon our village." nodding he would await their retorts and then would leave accordingly. Prepared to begin his business with the surrounding villages as well as a chance to invoke trade and intel amongst the world at large. This was his chance to become something more than he would think he was... A step closer to becoming Hokage. If not The Sandaime... He would continue for Yondaime. Though that was if his life allowed him to do such things.

[Topic Left if allowed]
[OOC: Thank you ^^!!!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back