Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry The way forward!!

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Through the harsh climates and even sharper craggy mountains, the two had finally managed to make their way to the grand gates that stood above them. Gazing upwards Hoji with his passport in hand would slowly stumble forward, Fuku remaining by his side at all times as their heads flickered around. They seemed to be far more... out of place than they once were in Suna however he really couldn't focus on anything other than this at the moment. Perhaps a splash of warm water would be nice now though as well.

Running low on energy with a low sigh Hoji would walk up to the nearest Shinobi or guard, anyone who looked somewhat official by his standards, clutching his documentation. This was how Nanaka did it right? Shiki and Nanaka still weighed present on his mind. Hopefully they'd be here soon or perhaps they already rest behind these large gates. Either way there was only one way in. "Urhm excruse me... I hrave a passport.. for me and Fuku! Could we urhm crome in?" His forehead and body were drenched in a dry sweat as he stood near speechless, there in his blue heavily crumpled trunks. In terms of actual outward injuries there seemed to be none. As a self proclaimed ranger he seemed to live up to his journeys and challenges that he'd faced. At least he was alive here. Anyone could tell though that his trip was mentally draining.

Especially his own brother, as the draconic bat would look down on Hoji almost in a sense of pure and unadultered pity for the young creature. Although this is what he wanted, one or two bumps wouldn't stop their journey. No matter how big or important they were.

[Requesting Entry]
[Showing passport]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would make her way to the gates, a habit, if you will, to ensure that nobody tries to forcefully enter in. Something that she will make sure will not happen.

Today, they have a visitor, a young boy with...she doesn't know what's on his head to be honest. Either way, she was in normal ninja attire,as she listened to the boy speak.

Holding her hand out, waiting for him to hand her his passport, she would then say, "Name your business for visiting Cloud please."

(Topic entered)

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Without questioning much at all he'd see her hand held out, an almost weird... familiar presence would radiate from this girl. It somewhat reminded him of the sea in a really questionable way, so much so that he didn't hesitate as much as he would to place the slightly crumpled passport in to the palm of her hand before shooting his hand back to his side. "Wrell... urhm! Me and my... friends! Were groing to mreet up here, I lrost threm... in a sandstorm! And... urhm I mriss them." It was the first time he'd openly said it out loud the tragedy that had befallen the group and there was certainly a feeble pain behind the words he uttered as he managed to raise his head.

"Wrould yoou hrappen to knrow if they are in here yret? Nahnahka and Shraniki? Hropefully threy should be here soon... We were groing to pick at straws" An earnest question asked in desperation as he's scratched his chest waiting for a hopeful answer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would look the boy over as she took the crumbled up passport. Even in all of its wrinkly mess, her eyes seen the stamp of approval from the Eleventh Kazekage. Raizo... She wondered what had happened to that man.

But for now, she listened as the... Boy? Had talked about his reasoning. "That's... Unfortunate. You can stay here for the time being. If you are from Sand, and your friends are around your age, then the least we should do is send out a letter to Sand about your friends. We haven't had much visitors from Sand. If you would be so kind as to follow me."

(Access granted, as long as Hoji follows Yuna)
(Topic left)

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Hoji had wondered about what had transpired in Sand since his time being gone, Raraizo and Michi were probably busy doing a lot of work... whatever it was that a Kazekage and being a mystical sand fairy do. Maybe they had a clue about what had happened to Shiki and Nanaka. So a letter probably wouldn't be the worst case scenario. "Urhm okray! Camon Fuku we are groing in.."

The large bat would lumber behind Hoji as the two would carefully follow behind Yuna, not wishing to make any wrong impressions, as they made their way in to the big apple that they knew nothing about.

[topic left]
[Village entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back