Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private There's No Place Like Home [ Sakurako Members]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few knocks at the Clan House's main entrance, Toshi looked back to the scene where he first spotted The Hokage Mountain. The mountain was huge. He didn't get to venture around the village much, and he didn't plan to. Konohagakure was quite beautiful, and the people whisking by on their own journey's through the village seemed quite friendly. He was a newcomer, so he wasn't quite as comfortable as the natives here. He also had thoughts of his past that still taunted him. He didn't plan on going ballistic on anyone, though he would stay quiet, and probably to himself while here. He held an envelope containing a letter addressed to the owner of the Clan House, explaining his situation. He didn't have family within the country, neither any friends.

He knew his life would be changing while within the village. It was partially the reason why he accepted the offer of living here. The other reason was yo feel... normal. He didn't know anyone while living with his caretakers that could explain what was going on around him. Even his body was changing, and it started becoming something that he couldn't hide. Here was where he'd be able to find the answers that he was looking for. Maybe there were others experiencing the changes that he were going through. He hoped that he wasn't wrong for wishing such things, especially if they went through a hectic past just as himself.

'That place seems as though it's much more than your average mountain. It seems to hold some type of significance to this country.' He thought he saw a few faces of people etched in the mountain, but he could have been wrong. 'I've never seen anything like it before.' He was amazed by the huge structure. The Hokage mountain held his attention as he awaited an answer from one of the clan members.

---

MFT: WC: +300

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki had just settled down with a book from the library on the grounds, wanting to read in a little bit on the history of this village he now lived in, when he heard a knock on the door. Tsuki set the book down in the chair, walking out of his room and towards the front door, calling out that he would answer it for Nao and Sai.

The door was opened, revealing an unfamiliar face. The child was just a little shorter than Tsuki, so there wasn't much difficulty meeting his gaze. Tsuki smiled brightly, opening the door a bit. "You must be the new recruit Nao told me about, come on in! Take a seat in the kitchen while I go and get him so you guys can meet."

He closed the door behind the boy, leading the way to the kitchen and moving to leave before pausing. "Oh, my manners left me; I'm Mizuki, but you can just call me Tsuki!" He fixed three glasses of water and set them down on the table, offering the new arrival one before heading off to get Nao from his room. He returned shortly after, sitting down at the table as well and taking a glass of water for himself. "He should be in here shortly."

Tsuki speech

[Topic entered, calling Nao]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had been in and around the place, preparing the new room that the child would be in.. But even after the double workday before. He had to lay down even if just for a bit... And thus left Sai around for Tsuki to play around with. Even if that was just reading. Sai went along with Tsuki to wake Nao who would come around pretty quickly, after all, Tsuki knew about it too. It was hard to hide it from someone living with him. Yet he was always afraid it was a burden for the child. "Thank you, Tsuki and Sai..." He would smile soft to them and say he would be there shortly.

In just a few minutes Nao came around with Sai following him. "Thank you, Tsuki." He said as he spotted the water glass already and would nod. "You must be... Toshi, if I remember correctly. Welcome to your new home." He would smile and sit at the table too. "I am never really good with the introductions, so if there is anything, feel free to ask. Tsuki, would you like to give him a tour later today?"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tsuki opened the door, Toshi's attention wandered from the Kage Monument and drifted to the individual standing in the open doorway. He was a bit surprised to see another kid, maybe just a bit older than him. He would welcome Toshi into the kitchen. The brown haired boy took one last look at The Kage Mountain before heading in. He was directed to the kitchen of the establishment. He took a slow stride while taking in the sights of the inside of the place. The wooden floorboards tapped lightly with each step the boy took. He stayed quiet as Tsuki went to notify someone named Nao that their guest arrived, introducing himself and fixing a few glasses of water before leaving the room.

Taking his seat at the kitchen table, the boy took a sip of the water he was offered. Water was always a refreshing beverage, the drink of choice for the boy. Toshi didn't know the name of the one he was looking for, maybe the letter would have given him that information, but he didn't have peeking eyes. 'This place doesn't seem that bad. I wonder if being here is part of the shinobi program.' Toshi looked back to Mizuki as he returned, stating Nao would be in within moments. The boy remained silent, drinking more of the water he was left, placing it on the table as he wondered who he would be meeting.

Hearing another voice Toshi looked up from his glass of water. He was told this would be his new home. The boy was ecstatic about where this would lead him. "Yes, I'm Toshi. It's nice to meet both of you, Tsuki and Nao." He would slide the letter over to Nao's side of the table. Inside the envelope was a paper that read Toshi would be a new house mate, and was relatively new to the shinobi world. It gave a bit of his personality, and details of him running away from "home". " A tour would be amazing." Toshi would chime in after Nao. He was ok with sitting and getting to know who he was living with, but getting to know about the place where he lived sounded exciting.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki nodded politely as Nao thanked him for the wake up call, he assumed. He took a sip of his water and sat quietly while Nao introduced himself, perking up a bit when a tour was mentioned. "I would absolutely love to give you the tour, Toshi," he replied with a small smile. "I'm fairly new here too, but it's not too difficult to navigate once you get to know it."

He would patiently wait to see if the boy had any questions for Nao to answer, not wanting to seem like he was rushing the newcomer. Tsuki was excited to have another person around his age; as much as he loved the kindness Nao and Sai showed him, it would be good to have friends that were closer in age. Now all Tsuki could hope was that he could keep a handle on that pesky memory loss. He didn't want to scare the new kid.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It only occurred to him just now, that he basically asked another child to guide a child... without asking him first, he scratched his cheek on that matter and made a mental note to first or ask the next time someone if they wish to do it. He listened to them both and was happy for the fact that they would be fine without him around. As Nao took the letter, he didn't open it just yet. "Hmm..? Well. You know where to find me once you are done with the tour you two... After that, we will properly introduce ourselves too."

After they would go for the tour, he would start to prepare lunch and as he had time left, he would read the letter. Leaning against the kitchen he would read it over a few times. "Hmm..." He questioned multiple things inside of his head. But he remained open for anything. Sai left along with the two kids to make sure everything would go well.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the news of a tour, Toshi had forgotten about his nearly empty glass of water. There was a small puddle of frozen ice now in the cup, of course he didn't ask for any ice cubes with his water. Tsuki agreed to lead the tour, also mentioning that he was also a new kid. The emerald eyed boy wondered if Tsuki ran away from his home as well. Such matters were too personal to speak on now, as Toshi did his best not to think of his own history with his caretakers. Nao mentioned that they would properly introduce themselves after the tour. Toshi nodded, looking back to Tsuki.

"Is the place big? Are there like... Fire dragons and stuff?" He asked the questions as he rose from his seat, pushing the chair back under the table as he stood ready for his tour. The second question may have seemed a bit unorthodox, but Toshi didn't know what to expect of the shinobi world.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki slipped out of his chair as Toshi got up, excited to take over the introduction for a while. "I haven't seen a dragon myself, but I'm sure that anything is possible," he spoke with a smile. As it came to the size of the place, he shrugged. "I haven't been outside of the clan house just yet. The house is fairly large but not hard to understand. Nao was going to take me into the village for the library sometime, but if you would like, we could do some exploring together," Tsuki offered.

He started the tour through the main house, showing off the library in the house. "I spend a lot of time in here. It's smaller than the village library, but there is still a lot of things to read if you enjoy that." He moved on from the library to lead towards the bedrooms. He wasn't sure just yet which room Toshi would have, but he went ahead and showed the younger boy where his own bedroom was in case Toshi ever needed anything.

"We have one bathroom shared with these bedrooms, and I'm sure that Nao will let you know which room is yours once we finish up with the little tour." He showed the outside to Toshi as well, where the pond and the trees were located. "I have a certain set of chores to do. I don't know if we will be working together on them or not, but if we do then I'll be glad to show you how we handle things around here."

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't know. Exploring the village sounds fun... But..." Toshi looked for an excuse to give as to why he didn't want to go out. He decided to go with the truth, a little hesitant at first, but Tsuki was his housemate. He didn't have to hide anything from him. "But I'm not exactly ready to meet other people while we're out there. Conversation would only bring about old memories, and I'm not ready to confront those memories just yet." There was a hint of sadness in the boy's voice, but he kept his composure. "Maybe night time excursions would be fun."

The Library. Toshi would spend a lot of his time here. It seemed he could learn of the shinobi world from the books. Maybe he could find something on the dragons he asked about. He'd surely be polished up on shinobi life within the next week or so. The boy let out a simple "Mhmm." as the pair trudged through the library.

The bedrooms. Toshi looked around the bedrooms as Tsuki spoke. The only time he'd be in his bedroom was to sleep. He figured he had a lot to learn if he wanted to be a shinobi. He had no time for dillydallying, so he'd keep his room clean and get out to see what he could learn.

Outside. Tsuki spoke of chores, something Toshi was all too familiar with. "Don't worry Tsuki. If we aren't working on them together, I'm sure when I'm done with my chores, that I'll come and help you with yours too. Then chores won't seem as bad to do." The boy's warm smile then turned into an aww as he laid eyes on...

The pond. It spoke to the boy, almost reaching out to him. Toshi moved to the area as the pair ventured outside. "I believe I'll spend most of my time here." The boy looked into the water at his reflection. "Water is my comfort element. I don't know if it's because it's so fluid, or if it's because it has a way of adjusting to anything that comes it's way. Toshi squatted down, touching the water with the tip of his finger. "What's your favorite element Tsuki?"

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki moved to sit next to the pond to socialize with Toshi for a little bit. He listened as Toshi explained his fondness of water, understanding the peacefulness of the element. "Water is very pleasant, I could see why you like it so much." When he was asked about his own favorite element, Tsuki paused.

Blood...

It was as faint as a whisper at first, a thought he immediately denied. He hated his bloodline, and the sight of blood terrified him. He wasn't sure why the thought occurred to him in the first place.

"Well...I honestly don't know," he answered after a moment. "I don't remember much before coming here, and I haven't yet practiced with an element. Water is definitely up there though."

Blood...

"I love that it can be calm and peaceful, like it is here in the pond."

Blood...

"But at times, it is like a raging current. Brash and untamed. Relentless, in a way." There truly was something poetic about the element, and the more he spoke of it the more Tsuki began to realize how much he liked it. "I think my favorite would have to be water."

My favorite is blood. The way it courses through everyone's veins, warm and ready for the taking. So delicious.

The words were as clear as a voice this time, and it shook Tsuki to his core. It sounded a lot like him, and yet there was something...dark about it. Menacing. He fell silent again.

Tsuki speech
Keiko thoughts

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm, then we can start new memories here." It seemed Tsuki had his own past events that were unable to be resurfaced. Instead of dabbling in the past, Toshi thought it would be great to create a brighter future. Something that would outshine the darkness. Something that would eliminate the darkness once and for all.

Tsuki's take on water led him to answering Toshi's question. "Of course it's water. There's nothing better." Toshi slowly came to a stand. The tour was amazing, just as the boy suspected it would be. He really liked the outdoors part of the tour. Even the trees that were outside were beautiful. Aside from the pond, he really liked the Sakura tree. The pink petals really gave the place flavor during the day, he knew they were even more beautiful during the night.

"This was an excellent tour. Thanks Tsuki. I'm sure Nao is ready for us back inside." If everything went well, Toshi would follow Tsuki back into the Clan House where they would meet Nao once more. He wondered who Nao really was, and aside from leading the Clan House, how exactly was Nao tied to the village? Did Nao have his own unspeakable past?

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki was shaken from his silent stupor when he heard Toshi began to speak again. With a little hum, he stood back up and started to lead them back inside. "I hope you come to find yourself at home here like I have. Nao and Sai are very good people," he voiced calmly.

Pushover.

The way the word was shoved at him so aggressively made Tsuki jump a little, but he assumed that Toshi didn't hear it since he gave no response to it the last time it spoke either. He played off the odd reaction by rubbing his sleeve, blaming a chill in the air.

Tsuki slipped back into the kitchen, smiling at Nao. "I don't know which room you wanted him to have, so I'll leave that to you to show," he mentioned, moving to grab the water glasses from before and clean them in the sink. He was surprised to find one of the glasses more chilled than the rest; they had been walking for some time, and Tsuki didn't remember putting ice in any of the glasses. He shrugged lightly, continuing on his way.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the pair were headed back Toshi noticed Tsuki jump a little. Blaming it on the weather Toshi became a little nervous. Cold weather seemed to follow the boy wherever he went. He would have to find a way to tell Tsuki that the chills were probably his fault somehow. He did plan on using the Clan's library to see if he could find anything out about the abnormality that seemed to follow him around.

Back in the kitchen Toshi took his seat, watching Tsuki wash the dishes. He heard Tsuki mention to Nao about the bedrooms. He'd be fine with whatever he was given. He wasn't too worried about the topic, rather, the odd occurrences that he'd been dealing with were fresh on his mind.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would be in the kitchen thinking about things, and once they were getting back, he still was in the kitchen but now having a cookbook in front of him. He wasn't a cook per see, he knew a thing or two, but that was kind of it...

"Hmm.. Oh- alright then, thank you Tsuki." He would walk towards Toshi and smile. "So, I hope you liked the tour. Now as of introductions..." he would sit down on the opposite side. "So... My name is Sazuki Nao, everyone calls me Nao around here, so feel free to do that too. I run the Clan house, I work in the Byoin too as the Medical Sennin. So if I am not around here, I would be either in my office in the Byoin, Sennin office, or in my herbal garden. In case you need something when I am not here around." He would let that digest before moving to the contracts he almost always had around. "Now I do own two contracts, one with a Kami and one with the Yokai. The Kami contract, excursai..." On which the male behind Nao would smile and wave. "Is always comforting to be around, blunt and always there if you need him. He has kind of two forms, his angel-like form, and his humanoid form." Sai would scratch his cheek at that and smile softly. "The other contract I own but don't really keep out.. Is Jibril, feel free to hit her if she gets in your way..." He was sad to admit that, but it just wasn't really working out with Jibril at this point also after what they had done with another person as teaching.

Sai would lean in a little. "Nice to meet you Toshi, my name is Excursai, sai for short." After that, Nao would point towards the hallway with a few bedrooms. "So... do you wish to see your room?"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi looked towards Nao as he took the seat just opposite of his. Introducing himself as Sazuki Nao, he spoke of being the one that runs the Clan's house. He was also the Medical Sennin and worked in the Byoin. He took the information to the head, though the boy wondered what a Medical Sennin was? Maybe a medical leader? He'd look it up in the library when he had free time.

Contracts also sounded big. Toshi didn't notice Sai at first, but now being introduced to him, Toshi was in awe. He was warned about the other contract. It sounded as though things could get sticky around that one. He'd keep his guard up and stay out of the way. Toshi smiled and gave a sort of salute as Sai introduced himself.

"Yes. But I should warn you, my room gets cold at times. I'm still trying to figure out why." Toshi stood up, still a bit taken aback by the occurrences that seemed to happen naturally around him. Pushing his chair in he continued on, "Even during the summertime, icicles could be hanging from the ceiling. I think it comes from my dreams." Toshi put his heads behind his head, looking to the ceiling. "Yep, the dream world sometimes leak into reality." It was his answer for now, but he'd learn more as he studied the ongoings.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He looked a little puzzled. "What do you mean with cold..?" He asked softly as he would show the way through the hall and point the bedroom across from Tsuki as his own bedroom. "Sorry if it isn't much. But feel free to make this more your own. But please do not damage the furniture..." Inside the room would be a larger size single bed, a desk with pencils and papers near them, a bookshelf, and a closet. There was still room left inside but this would have to do for now.
Nao would enter the bedroom and sit down on the chair beside the desk.

"Even during summer times... Dreams leak in reality..." he muttered a moment out loud and lean with an arm on the desk itself. "Please fill me more in on this, everything you know... We might get to the bottom of this together."

OOC;; sorry for the late reply, wasn't feeling the must last day.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki smiled as they made their way off to the bedroom, finishing off the dishes in the kitchen. He was careful not to break anything this time, not wanting to lose his control again like before. Despite the calm that Nao and Sai's presence provided him, he couldn't get his mind off the voice that had presented itself a few minutes ago.

Tsuki dried the glasses and put them away before heading to his room, finding that Toshi had been placed in the room across from him. Good to know the new clan member would be close by. Tsuki closed his door for some privacy, sitting down at his desk to write a little about what he had experienced. He wanted to take notes to compare with the books he had acquired about his condition so that he could learn a bit more about how to deal with it.

[Topic left, Tsuki just vibing in his room while you two do your thing!]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi followed Nao down the hall, excited about his stay in the clan house. Nao seemed to be a little baffled by Toshi's concern over the temperature of his room. The boy was taken aback by his room, he already felt that he was home. He almost forgot Nao asked him anything as he looked around his new room. He looked over to see Tsuki enter the room across from his and shut his door. Toshi went back to looking through his room.

Toshi jumped on his bed, ruffling it up a bit before Nao asked him again about what he said. Maybe Nao had the answer to his dilemma? Toshi thought back to the rare occurrences that he could remember. "Well..." The boy laid back on his bed, taking this as a sort of therapy session. "Sometimes when I wake up, there's a thin sheet of ice covering the floor. And... The boy trailed off, recalling another event that seemed rather odd. "Once while taking a shower, the shower started spouting out ice cold water. Usually the water is warm, but it became rather cold that day. I wouldn't have thought anything of it until I reached to cut the shower off. There was ice covering the shut off nozzles, ice on the floor near the shower, it was like the entire room became a giant ice cube."

Toshi knew there was something out of the ordinary about himself. These things happened to him every once in a while. He never found an answer to them, but he handled each situation accordingly.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He would start to think of something that might be going on... " Hmm... Just... please wait here for a moment.." He said and would quickly pardon himself out of the room and went to the library inside his house, wasn't big or anything but very diverse in books, and if te kids wanted books to add, all they had to do was ask.

In that small library he would pick out a book or two and while walking back read them. Once standing in front of the door, he would knock on the wooden door frame to notify he was back. " I... Might have an idea.. a few... So we can at least narrow it down." He would nod a few times.

"These two books, one of them implies more information bloodlines... were slim information but one non the less. the other book is about a core ability... Just like I am a benovolent... Both have an affinity for Water and or more..." He would place down the books at the pages needed for the kid. "Either a bloodline Yuki.. or a Core ability Tidecaller. If you want to, I could look into it further... However.. I did fight a yuki once... they are tough to handle.." He was honest at that as he remembered the rabbit... Well, not a rabit, that was just the nickname he had given her for now as the multiplied so fast even he could not keep track of it anymore.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi looked at the books, listening to Nao as he spoke. A bit excited from recent events, Toshi asked Nao a crucial question. "Could you teach Tsuki and I how to fight? I understand that the shinobi world could be complex, I'm sure Tsuki and I could learn something from you." The boy knew that shinobi were able to defend their village. It seemed like each shinobi had their own goal to reach. If everyone had a goal that meant as much as his, he knew there would be disagreements. Whether it was overcoming a big step as to become a Kage, or in a challenge that could prove your worth. The village proved it was a place to fight for. He could really find out about a land he was native to.

He would read the information that Nao presented to him first thing after he was done having their conversation. To find out that he had what it takes to become a shinobi all along would change his entire attitude. There was another sign of hope. The boy wouldn't give up. There was a way.

Toshi decided he would learn from his house's leader. He would be disciplined from someone that meant something to the village. He didn't understand that type of relationship yet, but he sought to improve. His journey would be a long one. He wanted answers to questions he didn't know how to ask. He wanted to ask Nao so much more, but each question he had could take years to answer. He wanted to pull in the things he was closest to, and live for it ~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back