Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private There's No Place Like Home [ Sakurako Members]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would look towards him, smile softly and place the books down. "I would love to... But first..." He would attempt to reach out for the other head and ruffle the hairs a little.
"First get settled a bit in your new house... You haven't even been here for two hours and you already are talking about fighting... PLease take a day or two before we will get going on practicing alright? That way you both get settled, you get to know the place better, rather then jumping further into the unknown..." He would be smiling towards him and retracted himself.

He would look towards the books, the boy and nodded a time. "But, if you do excuse me... I have a report to finish for the hokage. Sennin's job hardly rests. Please seek me out for your training in two days, that is my next off day also from the Byoin." he said and would attempt to make his leave, if not stopped leave the room.

[topic left unless stopped.]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi closed his eyes with a grin as Nao ruffled his already messy hair. He was told to have patience, but his teachings seemed as though they were already promised. His home would come before his trainings, so it was important to get to know where he was living, and who he was living with.

Nao stood up to leave, explaining to Toshi that he still had work to take care of for the Hokage. He understood that shinobi went through hardships, and that sometimes work would come before play. Toshi would use his free time to find out that he indeed was of the Yuki bloodline. He would brush up on any information that he could find within the books.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back