Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search They see them rolling... [Dual Contract Search]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Many things had been changed by now… He was walking around the outer zones of the place as he had taken some time off. He took distance from his Yokai contract in the end, as he felt it kept corrupting him further and further, which he didn’t wish to happen. He once more took his red hair in his hand as he couldn’t really understand it anymore.
“I still have to wait on Keiji’s test results… but all of this is such a mystery even further…” he muttered and took a moment to climb the mountain. He felt different as he was before, for some reason he felt so much stronger physically than he was before. He had noticed his body had changed a little which gave him so many thoughts, even all those insecurities.

“So… many..”He muttered as his head was going in overdrive. He had spoken to Keiji, they did tests and so much blood was tabbed, so many things were tested on him too. He had to take a break today despite the words from Keiji. Even tho he was sure there would be a harvester or two near… he couldn’t sense any chakra around at the moment… On top of the mountain, he would pluck one of the last daisies and pluck each petal once. Trying to soothe his mind.
’He loves the new me…’ and one petal was gone…
’He hates the new me…’ and that was another petal gone… This went on until there were only 3 left… and he knew exactly how this was ending. He would hate him. Gritting his teeth, grasping the flower hard in his fist, and then throwing it away. He lay flat down on his back looking to the sky above. Everything… every little single thing was different and he was at a loss for what it meant. For a moment he closed his eyes, just trying to be thoughtless.

When he opened up his eyes, however… He was greeted by two big orbs looking right back at him. A yelp was given and he pushed himself away in a rolling matter, with that along. Rolling almost down from the mountain. It was that he grabbed on a rock as a ledge and out of a reaction his tail, wings, and horns had sprouted… That he managed to cling on the edge. “Not good… not good..” He muttered to himself before looking at the thing right in front of him. “What are you?!” He asked but then thought that it could be honestly impolite of him.

Climbing back on he tried to take a few breaths and calm himself down. As he didn’t have control over this at all just yet. After all, he awakened this a week ago. The creature came closer and nudged its head into Nao’s chest. “W-what… you are those legacy creatures in books….” he spoke softly and petted the nose, the creature looked back to Nao, agreeing to what he said before opening its mouth and directly closing it. It hesitated to speak out loud which made Nao question things.
“If this has something to do with those wings and horns and all… Sorry, I don’t have control over it yet, as I didn’t grasp fully everything surrounding it. In the past… heck not even a week ago, I had white hair.. Even the trashcan at home still had my white hairs, so we took that for DNA testing too… I changed a lot in just a matter of a night…” He muttered and the creature lay down, placing its head on Nao’s lap who had sat down too.

Eventually, he was done with his story to the creature, who then looked up once more as if he had been comforting him. “Now… what about you..?” As he started to listen to the story, he started to notice something. The scales had a beautiful blue hue to them, the eyes however were almost greyt white as if they were blind… On which his medical aspect came upwards and he did the little visible test while they were talking. They talked for so long that Nao learned a lot of things regards this creature. It also had gotten so late, that eventually the dragon was asleep on his legs. ’they… are tingling, I can hardly feel them… Dragons are heavy..!’ He thought towards himself but didn’t had the heart to move the creature away so he could move out of the way.

’They had a difficult past for sure… First off, a carefree world, then to return like this… but why did this one come almost straight for me.. I don’t understand why she had the feeling as if being called to this spot… Why I did go to this spot. Yes I wanted to vent off but…’ Another deep sigh was given along with a big yawn motion and moments later he too would have fallen asleep.
unknowing what was transpiring, he did curl up around the (for what he thought) the dragon's head. in fact he cuddled a small female body for warmth and comfort.

Birds were chirping and soft raindrops were falling down, in a slow matter but just enough to wake people up who were sleeping so exposed. “Urf… my back..” He muttered and opened up his eyes to see dark clouds hanging above. “I fell asleep out here…?” He muttered and wanted to move, not being able to due to the weight on top of him. In a half-awake state he looked down to his chest and saw bright white pearly hairs and almost an angelic sleeping face.. Small horns were poking out along with a tail that was slight wiggling… “Heh..”

“HEAAH?!” And with that not only the little girl wake up in distress but this time Nao actually did fall down and by waking up once more, he noticed not only the little girl surrounding him, but also another medical personnel. “I knew it.. damnit keiji..” he muttered and sat up slowly. “sorry!” The small voice echoed and show bowed deeply. “I thought this would be more comfortable!” She spoke and now that Nao looked at her… She was tiny, maybe the same height if not just slightly bigger than Keiji’s contract.

After they had been speaking and found a spot for shelter of the rain… Nao tried to sum it all up. “wait… so you are saying you are actually a contract, you wish to form a pact with me, and that this is your real form… how old are you ev–” A twack at the head was given by the older medical female who directly spun on her feet. “That is rude to ask of a lady!”
“I am aware… but I still wish to– alright now know!” He quickly spun his words around when he saw the fist almost coming at him again. “It’s fine!” She spoke out loud and looked towards both of them. “I actually stopped counting after 200…” She would then look at two very shocked faces. "There are more of us! Actually... I believe there was another dragon near here..! But... uhm, we aren't alone..?"

1195 / 1500

[pvt. akira]
[Use: Discovery of Contract of Your Choice https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/inventory/27885/ to find Dragon. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had finally managed to get out of the village, he had been spending all his time at the Academy lately and was just finally happy to have a few moments to get a breath of fresh air and of course, be free from all that hard work, a lot had changed since he had last seen Kiri, that one day and meeting him had been something that he promised he would improve on, he wanted to make sure that he proved he was worth and of course at the same time show that the conversation between the two of them didn't go without merit. He had learned a lot and developed himself further than he would consider possible, in both the dark secrets behind doors and in the Academy and the shinobi life that he had been living, but that was finally a time to take a break. He needed to stretch his legs and find some freedom, and he wasn't going to waste this opportunity especially today of all days, he needed to get away from other matters that were more personal to him and hidden from those who even knew him, no instead today was for him to explore beyond the gates.

As he wandered deeper into the forest, it seemed that his trip would be taking him on a twisting and winding path. But he had time to kill and with the sound of the leaves gently swaying in the breeze and the sound of wildlife in the background he was completely zoned out, as the sun gently bounced through the gaps that shifted and swayed he found himself paying no attention to what was around him, instead keeping himself focused on his own thoughts. He knew full well that he didn't have a time limit or a curfew on when to be back, no today he would have no need to have a schedule a lesson plan, or things to do he was completely free out here and what he would assume would have been alone, as he headed deeper in he found himself in front of one of the landmarks of the village, interesting to have made it so deep inside of the forest but for him, only a flash had passed, he couldn't explain it, it was like a draw to him, a calling that he couldn't explain, the sound of the waterfall crashing around him distracted from what was going on anywhere else.

Without thinking he headed off the beaten path and continued to take himself on a stroll, though leisurely it seemed that he was heading towards a cave entrance. Entering in without much thought for his own safety or what could be waiting inside no this was a drive and pull that he could not explain or even fathom right now he just went with what his instincts were telling him and refused to go off the path so to speak that was being laid out in front of him. Instead, he was forced to stop at the sight of someone else in the cave, so it seemed that he wasn't alone. It also seemed that he had interrupted a special moment, but the voice quickly made sure that it was clear that indeed he had between the two of them.

"So sorry for interrupting right now, I can see that the two of you have your own conversation, I will go further into the cave, it seems that everything around here is not what it seems, I will make sure that I do not disturb you any longer. I just had a strange feeling that this was the place I was meant to be. Thank you for the advice"

Akira with that information, headed deeper into the cave, with the light fading behind him, and that small random encounter having taken place, he was inspired by what he would find deeper inside of the cave and wondered if today would actually provide him some outcome, even if it wasn't one that he was expecting to run into, but with the opportunity of this coming his way he would be a fool to decline it and avoid it, no instead he was determined to make sure he took it upon himself to seize this.

"Well, it said one would be around here, but that is easier to say than actually find it, this could be a bottomless pit that I am walking into, I am sure the deeper I go the less likely I am to find anything."

As he walked for hours into the tunnel, it became almost pitch black and he stumbled around trying to find his way down, he came across an opening a huge opening in fact that he really could not see much around. Dark shapes made it out in the pitch black, the rock formation around him as he moved forward slamming into something hard he staggered backward tripping and falling on the ground with a thud.

"Ow god this place is going to be a death trap."

"Is that so, and here was me thinking someone just stumbled without care into my home."

The voice, deep, old, and booming echoed around the gave, as something huge shifted in the darkness, hauling its huge height up upon itself and moving around, what sounded like scales grating rock down and making room as the heavy breathing sounded in the darkness as Akira still on his backside was unable to move wondering what was going on.

"I am sorry but who is there, it's hard to see here"

"You don't need your eyes right now, instead why are you here, what is it you are after, and what brought you here?"

"I don't know it was just a gut feeling I had, I cannot say for sure but I do know that I was just guided this way and brought here almost, I was told that down here was another one, what it is I am not sure but I am here looking to grow stronger, become better and gain experience however I can and whatever form that takes. As such I followed my gut if that is something I can say, or was guided this way for some reason. But here I am talking to you so what happens now, what is this place and what are you doing down here keeping quiet and not coming out?"

"Ah simple, I have been here for years, keeping myself in my slumber, out of the way and in silence, but now I am awoken, I would want to see how much the world has changed, and what has happened outside of this cave that would be my goal."

"I see, well I am Akira, and I think we can help each other out in this situation, I am from Konoha, the Leaf Village and I want to gain experience and grow stronger, you have that experience and knowledge within you and I want to learn from that, in return we can look to get you out of the cave and see the world and the outside, it's a mutual benefiting contract I am sure that you would agree with this one?"

"I see, and you wouldn't go back on your word, you would put blood on that"

"I would be willing to seal the blood pack with you, we both help each other, and we can both gain a new life and fresh start, just think about that, I am still young I need to grow stronger and I need to do that any way possible and right now you can help me, and in return, I can help you I see no issue with giving you that promise for your help, I will let you see the world"

"Then we have a deal, sign and accept the offer that you have made, but know if you take this offer back you will die."

With that, a light between the two revealing the huge snarling face of the Dragon emerged as well as the scroll rolling out in front of him. His eyes lit up wide as he realized that he had just made a deal with this creature and that there was now no going back for either of them, he was at the point of no return and he wasn't going to allow this opportunity pass him up, not right now and never again would he let something like this slip by.

Bringing his finger up he had no ink, so it seemed that the blood was not just something fictional but something that he would be doing right now, he bit down breaking the skin and letting the blood come from his thumb. Placing it down he signed his name on the document and allowed himself to sign away to the Contract. From this day forward, this specific outing as well it seemed that Akira had gained a new friend and made a deal that would benefit both of them, the question now was how the future would turn out.

[TWC: 1516/1500]
[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"So sorry for interrupting right now, I can see that the two of you have your own conversation, I will go further into the cave, it seems that everything around here is not what it seems, I will make sure that I do not disturb you any longer. I just had a strange feeling that this was the place I was meant to be. Thank you for the advice" They all saw the kid going down there and none of them replied at first at all. They were all caught so off guard. A few moments later they would then start to go again with their conversation.

"So... wait... what exactly do you wish from me then?" Nao asked the small female. "To form a pact with you!"
"But why with me exactly..? There are so many out there."
"Because I already feel a connection with you... I honestly already feel a connection." She muttered and started to play with her dress. Nao would raise his hand to pet the small creature on the head, trying to give it some form of comfort. "Well... If you want to, I won't say no, but know that I am not sure what I am right now. " He was being honest to the creature who would nod her head a lot of times. "that is fine! You are you, no matter what you look like now!" This gave Nao an idea as if she knew him from somewhere but for as long as he knew... Dragons were gone, they only existed out of mere ghost stories.

"So... How exactly do we form this pack..?" The small girl innocently smiled to him. "You need to bleed to sign it."
"Eh...?"
"Uhuh!"
"Eh...?!"
With that, the small creature got close and bit into the finger of Nao so it would bleed. "A-t-t- that hurts you know!" Nao called out and held his hand as when she got a parchment in front of them. "Just your initials will work.." She calmly went along with her words. Nao would draw on the parchment his initials and she looked it over, nodded a few times, and hugged him. "Now we are friends!"

wc: 1500+

[Requesting a mod now]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back