Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

They'll never understand

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Instead of fear, Yume’s eyes light up and her lips part to give a wide, open mouthed smile. Who was this interesting student? She had a friend like no other AND was pyro-technically inclined. Before common sense could stop her, Teddy is swept into her arms and cuddled cheek to cheek with the Inuzuka.

Ahhhh! You are just the cutest thing ever! I wish I had a teddy bear as a friend! No offence CooRoo.

The fox snorted a bit at the unintended slight and settles down on Yume’s shoulders. Seeing how timid this girl was and her disposition with fire, he thinks it best to keep from getting too close until she deemed them trustworthy. There was nothing worse than singed fur.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yume seem to take a liking to Teddy and teddy definitely took a liking to Yume. Teddy love hug; she was a care bear at heart. Yume fox companion seemed to keep her distance. Nani was shy around people, but animal where another story. She liked pets of all sizes. “I think I have a friend that you might like.” She pulls out a summoning scroll from her pack. Only a couple of things were sorted inside; the rest of the slots were empty. She unravels the scroll and slams her hand on a slot.

With a poof, a plush artic fox appears standing on her hand. He immediately puts an arm across his chest and bows. His eyes spot the lovely Curua. He places a paw on his chest around where his heart would be. In a voice only Nani could hear he comments on her beauty. He always like to speak in charm and was obsess with beauty. Nani look at the fox and she did look nice, but she still believed he was exaggerating it. He gracefully struts over to Curua with his tail elegantly swish side to side with a little twill like he was conducting an orchestra with his tail. His feet were like steady drums beating slowly and softly with the tails command. He offers a paw to Curua and if she would give him her, he would kiss it.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nani has the fennec’s attention at the mention of meeting someone he might like and inches forward when the scroll is produced. His ears perk up when the plush fox appears in front of him, extending his paws forward into a bow to greet the new comer with equal respect. Observing the mannerisms of the arctic fox, Yume and CuRua exchange a look of amusement. He seemed to have quite the flare in his strut but it was his hands going to his chest that concerned CuRua. Maybe if he didn’t let Yume brush his coat so much, he would look less feminine. Unsure of how to deal with this new situation, he looks up to his friend for guidance.

I… I think he thinks you’re a she, CooRoo. Good luck.

Fat lot of help she was.

Thinking it best to clear up the situation, Yume clears her throat and releases Teddy. Reaching down to pat her companion’s head, she voices her concerns to Nani.

I’m not sure what your fox’s preferences are, but he might not get very far trying to swoon CuRua… he’s a boy. A pretty boy, but a boy none the less.

Afraid to make eye contact with the arctic fox and a little embarrassed by the confusion, CuRua sits up straight and looks over at a beetle that is crawling passed them. Mother Suna, why did this have to happen to him?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[I'm sorry I just hate leaving someone in the dust. Is Aika ever coming back?]
[left topic/pm me when aika comes back and we'll talk.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back