Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time and passing of Legends.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Time,
Time is the greatest commodity one can ever give another person. Be it from a little gaze, or cozying up together by the fire, or a chill gaming session lasting several hours, growing up with someone means you have given each other a lot of time, important time as well. Losing that someone means that there is no more time for them to give, and at that moment it is important to look back and enjoy the memories of the time spent together.

In the past 2 months time I have a lot of dealings with death. Losing one of my closest uncles. An inventor, designer, toymaker, mechanic, and overall most unique individual I have ever known in my life. We joked about him being the family's Gyro Gearloose (From Donald Duck comics practically everyone in the family grew up on reading) And it was very much true. My father, dissociated, divorced, and a drunk, someone I only really got to properly know in a point where I had already grown accostumed to him not being around. Someone I might have liked much better had I gotten to know him several years before my own birth. And while I am not as emotionally impacted from losing him, what hits me hardest is the emotional feedback I receive from my brother I know had a much better relationship with him. And how he is impacted on a much stronger scale. I try to be there for him with open arms whenever I can as the little brother I am to him.

Today, I was in the middle of doomscrolling facebook and in a tired glaze I noticed someone I know was tagged in a death announcement on their account. Not recognizing the name instantly I looked through our mutuals and realized this person I know through Ninpocho. And it is with a sorrowful tone I announce the death of an old member Tsukino Dante aka Himura Shiro, aka Yasu Ren, They were an adament cloudie and played their character throughout my own first start on the site and we've had many interactions on the site in both RPs and private DMs. They were from the ages before the hack and returned to the site as a Cloud Councillor among those that helped restart the site from said hack. They were present throughot the rebuilding and providing assistance and support in the process to getting the site up and running again via their interactions as a Councillor.

My sympathies and condolences goes out to his family, friends and loved ones.
If you know Dante, or have stories to share the familly put up his obituary with their funeral service and you can share a memory or donate to help with funeral services or plant a tree in his name. Whichever you desire. I'm sure the family wouldn't mind stories or thoughts sent to them on the wall.

And while I admit, this kind of announcement isn't something I might have normally done. But with how things are these days for I feel it worth punctuating.
Time spent here on this site, in this community is time invested by them to the betterment and enjoyment of everyone here. While not everyone plays buddy buddy and might have more malificious intentions with their characters, it still is very much still something that pushes the story forward for everyone. The fact that there is something happening and not just grow stale is an important factor of life. They are spendinding their time, their precious time doing something they find fun that pushes the narrative into directions. And just like Dante spent his time, gifting it to the future of this community in his time. People that gift us this time is what makes this site alive. It is why this community has stood the test of time, why the site continues on despite our shortcomings.

From the deepest recesses of my heart. I want to thank each and every member throughout the many years that have gifted us their time. If you've just created a character and made a few posts that's also time spent and gifted. Creative writing is such an amazing thing to me. In school it builds creativity and is a perfect tool to learning writing at a higher degree than simply what you learn in the classroom. There are members on this site that is well over 50 years old. And there are members that's been on this site in their teens, growing up into adults with NC as an experience in their lives, that they may look back at with whatever emotions they might have about it, be it cringing, with a laughter, or with sadness. The important thing is that the community was gifted that time and that was a gift to all in the grand scope of things.

Thank you.

Suzaku Keiji.
Site owner

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back