Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time for a challange [Requesting Sennin]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had some down time, but a lot had been on his mind of late. Knowing he had to get something sorted. Grabbing his gear, he allowed himself to check his own view in the mirror before heading out. Allowing his front door to slam shut as he walked out of his humble living place. Darting threw the streets of the village to the usual hustle and bustle. He stopped for a second as he reached his destination looking at the Hokage’s mansion. This place brought back memories for him, the missions he had been issues in the past. And hopefully a way to see himself helping the village in the future. But that was about to be decided with this conversation and how it went he knew that much.

Entering threw the corridors that snaked and twisted he would finally request a meeting with the higher up that was available to him. His green hair spiked as always fluttered slightly as another shinobi wandered past in what could be presumed to be a rush. Pondering if he would even be granted an audience. As he wandered into the waiting room his normal leaf attire cleaned and pressed ready for the meeting. Taking a seat he allowed his mind to be filled with his thoughts as he sat there patiently, every now and then catching a glimpse of someone walking by wondering what they were doing today, but that thought was a fleeting thing as it passed by.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A couple of kids, obviously twins, came walking over to the waiting Uchiha. The Twins were an interesting pair to say the least. Despite being a brother and sister set they looked quite similar in appearance. One might have to wonder if it was possible for there to be identical twins of different genders. Their attire was equally strange and not very shinobi like. It was a little on the flashy side and tended to draw attention to them rather than allowing them to hide. The two were big fans of Yume and sought to be idols like her. Their names were Rin and Len and they were Hakuren’s first creations as a Dark Sage. Though Hakuren created them using a part of her own soul, they were still entities apart from her. Hakuren found it interesting how inseparable they were, but at the same time was not surprised. They were somehow created from the same soul. How did a single soul create a pair of twin, she did not know. “Sennin Hakuren will see you now” “Please follow us.” The two of them would guide Takeshi down the hall singing along the way. They were quite talented singers and kept in perfect harmony with one another. Soon they came to Hakuren’s office where Hakuren sat behind a desk in her usual priestess attire. “Please take a seat.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked into the room, his eyes drawn straight away to the Sennin sat in what appeared to be some of religious attire. Listening to her voice as she offered a seat he wandered past the twins his eyes glancing over them as he strode past, a smirk coming onto his lips as he walked directly in front of the desk. His hand stretching out as he pulled the chair back slightly before moving around and sitting down on the seat. As he glanced around the officer admiring the décor for a few seconds before he allowed himself focus on the Sennin. Allowing a small breath to come out of his lips he pondered how to word the question for a second.

“My business is one that I think can benefit the village, Sennin let me put it bluntly at the moment the Anbu branch needs someone to motivate and point it in the right direction”

His words forming easily as he knew what he spoke was the truth. Knowing this still did not stop the suspicious feeling he had while sat in this office. Thought right now it didn’t matter that was just something he had learned from his past dealing with Sennin. This one was new and for that it meant a clean slate, understanding and the hope that Hakuren was willing to help him achieve his goal to help the village out.

“Let me not waste any more of your time, I know how busy the office is kept these days, I am looking to be promoted to the rank of Captain. Blunt I know but I prefer to get straight to the facts, I am looking to start training the new shinobi to come to the branch. Increasing strength and ranks and his will in turn keep the village safe.”

His voice was calm and very direct. Hoping that this attitude was not get him in trouble he allowed a silence to role across the office as his eyes never left the Sennin. Wondering what the next move in this conversation would be.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Granted.” Takeshi would likely be highly confused at how quickly she agreed to his request. However one must understand where she’s coming from. Before she was made sennin she was the anbu captain. She was made anbu captain because the previous one mysteriously vanished. She was not even part of the anbu branch before being appointed to captain nor did she had a chose in the matter. That position was forced onto her. This man is part of the branch and desires the position. Takeshi seems far more qualified than what she was. “Rin get me the paperwork for promotions.”

(OOC: Link her when you go to do your banner request)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi blinked slightly surprised by the quick response of the Sennin, though he wasn’t about to question her judgement call on this matter. Knowing full well that he had been given what he wanted. A chance to change the branch make it into something better and stronger for the village. Nodding slightly in response to her words it was something that took him by surprise but at least it was a welcome surprise.

“This will work to benefit the village Sennin. Have no doubt that I will exceed your expectations in this matter, is there anything that I should know before I take my leave?”

Allowing his voice to trail slightly he pondered if anything was needed to be done immediately but his mind skirted from the question as soon as it came. Preferring to stay in the calm and present than letting his mind wander away freely. As his eyes looked around the room he allowed a small sigh of relief come from his lips. This has been easier than he had ever considered. At worst he figured another exam at best this was that outcome. A Sennin who was willing to accept his help.

“I will also begin training the Anbu threw the ranks, I am sure in no time I can have them ready to stand strong in what is needed”

As he waited for himself to be allowed to leave the office he just looked around patiently observing the objects in the office with a slightly look of wonder, though to him they were just that objects. For the Sennin they probably had some form of meaning.

[WC: 271]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren gives a nod at the Uchiha’s vow to train the anbu through the ranks. “One more thing. The last command of the previous Anbu Captain, other than myself, was this…” Hakuren takes a deep breath as he tries to channel Tamashii’s words in the same style as it was told to her. “As for recruiting, I would like if you did most of your mentoring in private allowing for a more intimate learning experience. I want to get them RIGHT out of the academy so we can groom them to this branch. It will be more beneficial to us instead of gaining those who are Chuunin wanting to gain access. So I'm thinking of making the process easier for the kids than the more mature ones that might have already been tarnished or swayed into wanting village secret through us.”

“Your new robes will be sent to you shortly. Dismissed”
[left topic]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi paused for a second listening to the words of the Sennin. He knew of course that they were the right ones, as he sat in the chair he allowed his hands to come together as he pondered for a few seconds a small nod to his head as she finished speaking.

“I will look to the students, If we can train them from the beginning and help them to learn then we are doing the branch the honour that it deserves. I will look to train the younger generation so one day they will be ready to step up when we are not. Thank you Sennin, if you have any need of me or the Anbu for the village then please let me know. I will do all I can.”

With his last words spoken he stood up and bowed to the Sennin before walking out of the office, closing the door behind him as he did so.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back