Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time for a little visit [Private]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune had heard every bit of Haruka’s lovely speech. Only, she wasn’t listening to it from the outside. She had been sitting in Haruka’s new office, in a high-backed chair with its back turned against the door to the balcony. She had warped into the office, avoiding detection that way. She had business to discuss with the newly made Raikage, and hopefully she’d be receptive to the proposal. Lets just hope that Haruka-chan recognizes a good deal when she sees one Kitsune thought to herself and smirked. Either way, the speech was over, and Haruka should be coming in from the balcony any minute now. Would she bring an assistant? Maybe a bodyguard? Who knows.

Either way, she had placed the contract on the desk. It was a single sheet of paper, detailing the agreement between Kumogakure no Sato and Raimei no Seika. If accepted, it’d provide a steady stream of revenue for the village – funded by the generous coffers of the Shinrya Clan of course – and it’d provide security for the people of Kitsunes province. Aaaaany minute now... Kitsune thought, waiting to hear the sound of footsteps so she could spin the chair around and go "I've been expecting you, Haruka-chan~" with a serious look on her face for half a minute or so before bursting into laughter. "It's been far too long. Congratulations on winning the election, dear. I expect you'll do great things in the future; however... We've got business to discuss now, given your new position~."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She shook with emotion. The roar of the crowd washed away any doubt she may have about herself. She was the people's Raikage. Her heart quieted its thunderous roar as she stepped back from the balcony. In this moment, she cared not for the bitter who held her with jealous and contempt. They were far beneath her as she thought of her people and the goals she wished to accomplish. She let their cries sink in before opening the door. She went to the quiet of her office, a distant echo of the villagers rumbled in the distance as their thousands of feet shuffled towards their homes and to festivals. For one day they'd forget their sorrows.

She wasn't ready to be in the company of another, but it seemed that business pressed on even at a time like this. She merely smirked as Kitsune swung around in her chair. "Always one for the dramatics, Shinrya-Sensei." She too laughed. The buzz of her speech still hummed in her body. Her good mood given even to Kitsune, whom she was still digusted with at the moment. She wanted to forget everything that happened. She wished to push them all away from her mind. It couldn't be helped however. The doctor was her sennin.

She immediately picked up the paper on the desk, reading it over. "An exclusive contract? Why is this being proposed just now? Although, I won't argue with it. The proposition has no downside and Cloud has been in competition lately with other mercenaries since the fall of Mist." She confessed. The Raikage didn't need to talk detail as she considered the agreement in the contract thought out. Haruka sat the paper down on the desk to sign it. As she flourished her signature, the Shima thought on another matter.

"I have business of my own for you, Shinrya-Sensei. I know it must be on record, but I'd like to get your agreement that we keep this just between you and me. About a week ago..." How would anyone fell about such a thing? She saw the hardship Jo faced. Was she to be like him? Perhaps it was best to keep her agreement with the Aeon a secret for the time being. She didn't want to alarm the village or shake her people's confidence. "I had encounter with a spirit. We have made an agreement. I know the laws on such matters and ask that I be registered officially." She was vague, finding it hard to come to terms with the idea.​

[MFT]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune got out of the chair and stood up, stepping over to stand next to Haruka. ”Why of course~ Oh, and, I loved your speech. Some great stuff in there.” she said with a smile and awaited her reading of the paper. ”Yep, an exclusive contract indeed. I was intending to propose it to Hayata-sama at the meeting we attended, buuuut. Yeah. That didn’t happen. So I figured that with your election victory, you’d be in the perfect mood for a good deal. We’re talking about 500 square miles of land that needs various things handled. 300000 inhabitants. I’m sure there’ll be plenty to do, don’t you?” she pondered, still smiling.

As Haruka signed the contract, Kitsune took the time to look closely at her. There was a noticeable change in her chakra flow since the last time they met, but Kitsune chalked that up to the change Haruka had gone through. It’s not every day you get promoted from Jounin to Raikage. Or give an excellent speech. Or sign exclusive contracts that’d secure funding for Kumogakure for the next ten years. Hopefully it’d be renewed by then, but for now, Raimei no Seika had the forces it needed to handle ‘pest’ problems.

"I have business of my own for you, Shinrya-Sensei. I know it must be on record, but I'd like to get your agreement that we keep this just between you and me. About a week ago... I had encounter with a spirit. We have made an agreement. I know the laws on such matters and ask that I be registered officially." Kitsune looked at the other woman and raised an eyebrow. ”Not a problem. Just fill out this form.” she said and whipped out a Kinjutsu registration form and placed it on the desk. ”Be aware that once registered, any Sennin can access the information. However, what I can do is put it in a sealed box. If the seal is broken rather than unsealed, the contents incinerate. This will keep the nature of your Kinjutsu hidden from the other Sennin, but keep it legally registered.” Kitsune said in a tone that suggested she had considered this for a while.

Once Haruka had finished filling out the kinjutsu registration form, Kitsune gave her a tight hug, to show that she was supported by at least one of her Sennin. ”I suppose you becoming a Jinchuuriki also explains the change in your chakra flow, Haruka-chan.” Kitsune said in a teasing tone of voice, saying each syllable of Harukas name with a tiny pause between them. ”Keep in mind some of us see more than just what’s on the surface.” she added and removed her right contact lens, revealing her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. ”But I’m sure you knew that already.”

[MFT; WC: 461]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruka stared at the daunting form. She sold her soul to an Aeon of Ice for more power. The hope of resting in Raiden's hall with all those she loved forever gone. The form roped around her heart. She had flown to high. To high so the gods struck her down. She was banished from the heavens, doomed to wander eternally as a piece of her dreaming spirit that slept inside her body. The consequences weighed heavily upon her as Kitsune finally forced her to face her new face as a jinchuuriki. Denying the existence of her power wouldn't have helped. No use in running away. It had been the right thing to tell her sennin. So, Haruka filled out the form with undaunted determination.

"I want to tell my sennin myself. Eventually the people will know too, but for now I want to instill confidence in them that I am capable of leading. The village is too chaotic to worry about my problems." Haruka admitted shyly as Kitsune examined her. She wouldn't keep the secret long to the stronger shinobi, but it wasn't her intent to hide forever. The Raikage put other's needs above their own. That was exactly what Haruka intended to do. "I have your confidence, right? I only did it to become stronger for everyone..." She fussed over those sinking thoughts despite her best attempts to be courageous.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded and watched Haruka fill out the form ”Alright, I’ll put the document in a self-incinerating container. That way you tell them when you’re ready. Once they know, I’ll unseal the container and have your file be a regular one, like my own.” she said and gave a slight smile. Kitsune could tell that Haruka was worried about harboring a creature of immense power inside her, but she wasn’t the first Jinchuriki to do that, and she wouldn’t be the last. ”You won’t be the last Jinchuuriki to fuss over whether it was right or wrong to take in a being of otherworldly power. Or the first for that matter. I’ve seen it many times, and you know what? You’ll come to terms with it eventually.” she said and smiled.

Then Haruka asked if she had Kitsunes confidence and began fussing over only doing it to become stronger for everyone in the village. ”Sweetie, if you didn’t have my confidence, I wouldn’t have offered to let the village be the sole provider of security for my ancestral lands. Nor would I be sitting here right now.” she said and wrapped her arms around the new Raikage. It was clear that she needed all the support she could get, and Kitsune would give it to her.

”If you’ve ever got things weighing down your mind, anything you want to discuss, or even if you just feel that you need someone to vent to, just let me know. If I’m not at the hospital, I’m likely at my estate, and you’re always welcome to drop by. Or, heck, get someone to inform me that you want to see me and I’ll be here faster than a Genin at payday.” Kitsune said with a giggle as she let go of the fledgling Raikage. ”You’ll do just fine, Haruka-chan. I know you will.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back