Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

time for a spar, normal girl vs peach boy (Airi/open)

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well well well, the day has finally come. Two days ago Momotaro ran into the lovely Airi while jogging around the village, and the two caught up briefly. Sadly the two were busy and could not hang out as much as they wanted, so before they went their separate ways Momo decided to set a date two days from that meeting for the two to meet at the academy and have a spar to see what they have learned so far.

Momotaro woke up today excited, so he went and wore his dependable battle attire and took his signature Katana, what with the robes that allowed for free movement and the metal plates in his chest that were there for protection. Little know fact is that this attire was made for him by his mother, who despite not wanting him to be a Shinobi chose to support her sons decisions and wanted the best for him. She was the one who taught him how to take care of his own hair, looking at himself in the mirror Momo missed her but he knew that she was doing something important and all he could do was to pray for her and his father’s safety.

But today Momo chose to shake those ideas, the two will return. They were too strong to be killed during a mission like that, he wanted to make sure that by the time they come back he will be strong enough to impress the both of them and prove to them that he will become the great shinobi he says he will be.

Reaching the location of the spar first, Momotaro was so excited to see what Airi can do. But he got impatient so he decided to sit down and read a book his mother had in the house, the book was titled “the legend of the sword” it was a small book dedicated to swords, and how they are made. Momo was in love with the weapons the ninja used over the jutsu they can make. So the boy just flipped over the pages of the book with a look of wonder on his face, he hoped Airi will show up soon but even if she did not, Momo had this book to keep him company.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: time for a spar, normal girl vs peach boy (Airi)

Taro-kun always had a lot of energy. She met him while she was returning from a mission and he was jogging place while talking to her. Apparently he ran around the village a lot from the brief times she had seen or met him. He had asked about her and how she was doing and she exchanged the same questions. Needless to say they had quite a bit to discuss. Momo had ask her to meet with him and she had gotten a little excited thinking he wanted to walk around, compare academy stories, and maybe eat in the open area. She knew a new batch of students just came in and she figured he maybe wanted to watch younger shinobi. Her expectations dropped when he mentioned training and sparring…the academy was probably one of the better locations for controlled combat…a sigh still escaped her lips.

“Maybe someday Airi…” The girl reached up to brush her hand through her hair but missed considering she was currently wearing it in a ponytail. She could not lie that she was curious about how Taro-kun fought. She figured it had something to do with his sword but what other tricks he had up his sleeve would be interesting. As for her…well considering the event of last night…

Airi looked in a mirror at herself. She was wearing a more casual Gi and workout pants. She no longer used the heavy armor she used to wear and her weapon of choice now was in a scroll. Her color scheme was black and grey…now feeling more like a typical shinobi. Three things stood out to her as she looked at her reflection. The least noticeable was her ears now pierced with small amethyst earrings. The second was the picnic basket she decided to pack a lunch in for them and the final largest thing that her eyes always took notice of…was her now dark violet eyes most noteable changed from the soft chestnut color they used to be. “Maru…san…”

It was weird…she almost did not believe it. Nothing was proven yet…but strangely. A lot of things started to make sense with her if she did accept that fact. Now that she understood herself better and knew where to take her training her strength had increased quite a bit. She actually felt somewhat competent…she had also begun formally training with Otani-san which was exciting. Genjutsu and Taijutsu were now a big part of her style and she all but dropped Ninjutsu. She understood it but if she wanted to survive she needed to be better than anyone at what she did well. She clenched a fist and and then smiled at herself. “You are you Airi, no matter what happens.” She turned and continued walking to the academy. Someday she would return and speak to her parents on the matter…but for now. She wanted to have a nice day.

The three Story Pagoda had not changed much since she was last here. It really was a lovely academy…though her mind also went to the homeless man who must live nearby. She had not seen him in months since the hospital and not exchange words with him since the café meeting…but he always lingered in her mind. A constant reminder not everyone accepted her mediocrity. She really needed to push past her limits and be amazing like Maru and Otani-san thought she was.

Moving around she noticed that classes were in session. Passing by the occasional group learning a type of jutsu or working the obstacle courses, she smiled thinking this particular cloudy day was better than most. Airi turned a corner and found Momo sitting on the ground reading a book. For a shinobi he was not very…sneaky. He was obvious in open sight of everyone. Airi adjusted her Genin headband which she kept around her neck. As she approached she kept the basket in front of her. Momo seemed very focused on whatever little book he was reading and so she decided to not intrude on that. Her skills in stealth had improved quite a bit so she gentle made her way over and swiftly sat down near him. Airi opened the basket and poured a small cup of Miso into a cup and set it down by him. As she poured herself one she turned to watch some students in the distance…the peace and serenity of this moment would still Airi’s heart and calm her mind. As she sipped the drink a small koo would escape her lips. Warm soup on a cloudy day was lovely.

Momo would notice her eventually and she did not feel a need to rush…today was her day to enjoy.

OOC: This topic is an open one feel free to join us.

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was not the type to be sneaky, so him sitting on the ground in plain sight was to be excepted, some kids even passed him by and whispered something about him. If you ask Momo how they looked like he would not be able to tell you as he was so fascinated by the art of smiting, it makes every weapon carry a history, every sword has a tale to tell, every spear is a part of someone’s destiny, weapons were no longer just tools for the boy. They were an extension of one’s soul, he feels like that every weapon can tell you something about a person and even the lack of swords tell us you something. However in the back of his mind Momo was really hoping that Airi does not come too late, he would love to maybe after training think of way to secure enough food for the day, maybe he can go meet that postal worker he is friends with, or even go burrow some money from that weird idol man and his two buddies there were a lot of options for the boy. But training was more important than that right now.

Momotaro then flipped the pages of the book, part of the book described how easy it is for someone with dedication and passion for weaponry can start learning the art of smiting, the boy began to think about it, maybe he should start doing it. While fun that idea was kind of distracting from the main goal of today, and that is to use Airi’s help and enhance his already fast swordsmanship, he had the muscle strength and even more than that, he was fairly bulky by now. He lacked the precision and skill, sadly he was still a bit of a brute who cant use his weapon to near its 50% capacity let alone 100%.

The boy flipped to another page and this time something weird happened, he noticed some nice smell of delicious food, man he must be really hungry to start imaging the specific smell of Miso soup, has it been a day and a half now since he last ate a full meal ? time runs fast when you are trying to keep yourself busy with missions, weird library runs and the like. After this training with Airi he should totally swallow whats left of his pride and find someone to burrow money from. He kept reading waiting for the brown haired girl to show up, he then noticed someone with the corner of his eyes so he decided to say hi to them. “oh hey there Airi.” The boy then returned to focus on his book, all the while humming the tune of a children song his mom used to sing for him as a little boy, while he sat on her lap, a lovely memory that made him smile. The boy then stopped and looked out the book quickly.

“OH WAIT AIRI YOU SHOWED UP” the boy exclaimed, shocked at how she sneaked by him. “when ? how ? I did not feel your presence ? when did you learn to do that ?” the boy said shocked, since their last meeting the girl was clumsy. “its been while hasn’t it Airi chan ? how have you been, did you do any ne-“ the boy cut his sentence short to start and sniff something “whoa that smell, that rich smell is that from your picknick bag ? where did you get it from it smells divine.” He said followed by some stomach grumble. “hahaha looks like I forgot to eat my last meal.” And like six meals before that. “it’s a little embarrassing but can I get a little bit of whats there ? next time we meet I will buy us both something as exchange, does that sound good.”

It was a bit embarrassing for Momo to ask for her food, but getting help once in a while is not that bad is it ?

(OOC : Yep I made a mistake its open y'all.)

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sky was peaceful…Airi sipped her soup a bit more as a cool wind blew through. Her missions out on the mountains made her only shiver slightly at the cold. Her eyes scanned the grounds as she thought about all the kids who must be slowly finding where they stood amongst their peers, all their new friends, and the couple of kids who would have no one. Airi never expected to pass her Genin Exam let alone make it into the Anbu training corp. She had to pay close attention to not reach up to move an invisible mask. Though she imagined maybe it was her inner Maru now what caused her to desire her mask. She glanced over as Momotaru casually said hello to her. She found it weird but looked forward and nodded. “Hello Taru-kun”

He went back to his reading…whatever it was it must be important. He seemed to jump out of his skin as he realized she was there. A small foxy smile played on her lips at her amusement. He was straight forward and honest, but also very vulnerable. Airi felt a need to protect Momotaro from the harder aspects of life…at least for as long as she could. She hoped when he had to do the things he needed to he would still come out at least similar to how he was. Airi cherished life all the more now that she started to take it from people…she blinked remembering the number of C-rank missions he did. Maybe he already…

She just suddenly came back from her dreamlike thoughts and said, “I have an official mentor now that I am getting close to my Chuunin Exams. He has started training me in Genjutsu and stealth just like Kanagawa-san told me” he began to ask her how she was when his nose seemed to take over. Airi felt herself get excited. Airi smiled happily as he asked for his food, after all she did make it for him. She nodded while giving a confident smile. “I made it myself and for us so of course you can.” Airi pulled out a bento box and set it down with the thermos of miso and stood up. She was too nervous to watch him actually eat it so she decided she would stretch and get ready in the meantime.

Airi had taken the time to make a Oekakiben bento for Taru-kun. On top of the rice there would be a meat based katana handle with the blade itself being fish. There was also a hard boil egg though it was not arranged fancy. The vegetables were cut into Shuriken and Kunai. In terms of Bento it was quite standard in terms of what was in it, and considering it was her first time trying to make a picture based one it was not amazing but she figured Momotaru would appreciate it, hence she risked it. Plus it made her happy to put time into designing it. Her main issue was trying to remember what he liked and swords were about all she had.

As she started to stretch out her arms and back she pushed herself. She needed to be more flexible than she was. Otani-san was strong and if she wanted to challenge him she would need to dodge in really creative ways…thus even though it was late she had begun dong her best to push her flexibility more and more than outright raising her physical strength. As she bent her back to look back at him she added, “You know I’ll always cook for you if you are hungry. You and anyone else you know.” She did not want to brag or come off as being a moral high ground but she figured she would mentioned it. “Twice a month I go and feed people down in the Sordid Avenue. So it’s really no big deal.”

Airi sat down on the floor and started to stretch out her legs as Momo ate to his heart’s content. This would be the first time they did training together without Kanagawa-san. She never had them spar so she wondered if there was a reason…she also wondered if Kanagawa was secretly watching. She had never seen shinobi fight another shinobi but she could only imagine how dangerous it could get. She whispered as she reached to touch her toes, “I will not go all out…”

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The cloud academy. Though Maikeru had never attended this academy, it still brought back memories from his youth in the hidden leaf village. Bittersweet images flooded his mind as he walked through the hallowed halls of education, gingerly running his fingers along the walls as he did so. But, reminiscing was not the reason he had come here today. No, he had a slightly different idea in mind. It took a while to navigate the halls to the training grounds in the back, partially because he was unfamiliar with the layout and partially because he was actively avoiding teachers who would ask him to come and guest teach a class on the Kaibatsu. The problems of growing up, he presumed. Still, it did feel kind of like being home, and that brought a rare warm feeling to his chest.

As he walked onto the grass and dirt 'backyard' of the academy, he smiled to himself, remembering how badly he and his classmates had destroyed their own sparring ground. Those boys sure did like explosive tags. Across the way, he noted the reason he had come here, but he instead preferred to hang back. Sitting on the steps of the academy, laying his large sword Red Queen next to him, his Rinnegan focused in on both Airi and Momotaro. Their chakra levels were... different, he would say that much. But, that had never once made him surrender, he didn't think it would play a big part in this spar.

He had heard of the boy through gossip in the monster hunters, apparently, Reicheru had taken a special interest in his development, which fascinated the Uchiha. This match really would be a generational recreation of their showdown in the forest of Konoha. Joker vs The Fire Tamer, recreated five years later. It was time to see, he supposed, who had the better disciple. Himself, or his estranged girlfriend?

"Don't lose, Airi.." He muttered under his breath, "Win so I can shove it in her stupid face."

[I am joining simply to spectate. Feel free to ignore me in post order.]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was interested in hearing what kind of person has been teaching Airi genjutsu, since aside from Nozomi Momo also has gotten into a lot of self training, yeah it contained a lot of wall punching, but surprisingly his knuckles are fine, the walls however suffered a tragic fate. “oh you got a new teacher ? who is that and is he strong or is he all talk and no show ? cause I met a guy a couple of days ago, I am not sure how strong he is but he was freaky, his chakra was insane. But he was nice and helpful for the most part, wonder where he is right now ? probably doing something weird, anyways what is this about you doing the chunnin exams ? you are already that strong Airi, damn it I am a couple of steps behind, I knew that six weeks rest period would come back to bite me. But it does not matter if you are stronger, I will just train more in order to catch up, don’t fail that exam, you are my rival so you gotta be the best Airi.” He said with an excited look on his face, he totally talked very fast and without catching breath at all.

The boy was hoping that she wont mind him burrowing her food, but much to his surprise she was not only ok but 2 revelation where made. Not only that she made that delicious smelling food but she also made it with him on mind, the boy’s eyes got wide and a bit teary, he never expected something so nice to be done for him without him asking for it. Then Airi took out a bento box and handed it to him, he quickly took it and opened it, the box looked cute so he wanted to see what was in there. Shocked he saw that all the food was shaped as weapons and blades, the boy let out an audible gasp. This girl was far too kind for him, the boy began to eat the food and once he did he felt something he has not felt in a while.

Satisfaction, the food was cooked in such a way that the flavor would explode in your mouth and the texture was just right. Mowing down the rest of the box Momo would notice tears flowing down his cheeks. “Afri, I huv u fery muh ur foo s bes.” The boy was speaking with food in his mouth, so he hold a hand to Airi, asking her to wait till he finishes chewing, and once he did he turned back to her and said. “man this food was something else, no one has ever gone out of their way to be kind like this. are you sure you are not actually an angel in human form Airi” he said with a chuckle as he wiped those tears away, it was totally uncool to cry in front of others but he had already embarrassed himself so what the hey.

After he finished wiping those tears away and having finished his food Momo relaxed and leaned backwards. “man you are a very good chef, I am going to go and visit you from time to time, your cooking is gonna make me addicted.” He said while chuckling a bit before hearing her whisper that she is not going to go all out. “hey, you know that I would be upset but I will let it slide today Airi, this is just a show case for what we can do, and see what kind of tips we can give each other.” Honestly, he should not be even fighting what with his recent injury and stuff, but its not like Airi is gonna know about that thing.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi pulled as hard as he could on the oars, bringing his found rowboat just a little bit further forward. The 'sea' today was being a harsh mistress for some reason, and Watashi didn't know if it was the increased weight in the boat today causing it or because he was having a bad day. Either way, the blind lad continued heaving away at his two oars through packed-sand outdoor practice area of the Training Facility. It had only been added just recently with the extra funding, exclusively for the practice of of hardworking Academy Students and with the boat that Watashi had found coming down from Dragon Tooth Pass the boy was finally going to have some big strong muscles. They were going to be so massive that he'd be able to see them even without having eyes. Muscles immense enough that they'd exert a gravitational pull on chakra itself. Muscles swollen enough that maybe Naohiro would stop bullying him.

The lad struggled to row the boat through the sand back to the starting position to complete a lap before looking up. Something wasn't right and as Watashi went silent, he could hear the sound of other voices coming from somewhere else on the training area. They weren't the voices of other academy students, oh no no. Watashi concentrated as hard as he could on them, holding his breath as silent as possible before realizing that he knew one of those voices. It was Momotaro! The genin that had come along with them to try and get more lunch money from the head of the Main Branch. The genin.

"Oh, no no no no no no no." Watashi said, getting off of his bench and hefting one of the oars. He had sharpened the handle out of paranoia that something like this was going to happen and today that paranoia was paying off. The accidental stabbings from when the oar was jolted a bit too much were all going to be worth it. After all, there was a filthy genin inside of his precious Academy dirtying the place up. A genin using the Academy's training field like it was theirs. Watashi didn't know Momo too well, but the other lad was either going to have some mad explaining to do, or some mad blood to pay.

Watashi grabbed his pocket horn that he had taped onto the side of the boat for getting people out of the way with. He never actually managed to honk people out of the way before ramming them with the front of his stolen rowboat, but today seemed as good a day as any. Pulling the cap off of the little horn and sticking it into his pocket, he strode forward towards the two people and the dirty genin with as forceful steps as he could manage. Watashi moseyed up his fingers and he planted his finger firmly on the button and pushed down with as much angry strength as his little Academy Student finger could muster.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Mashing his finger into the button repeatedly, Watashi walked over to the two with purpose and power. The Academy was his home turf after all and he wasn't going to be accepting no genin on it. Sure, there were some people that weren't exactly Academy Students that could come here. Supposedly Maru was technically an Academy Student in some other country. Maybe that lady that gave him money for pizza could come hang out in the academy too. The peach wine guy seemed like a decent honorary Academy Student as well. But Momo certainly wasn't on that list, and now that he had gotten closer, he was sure that whoever he was with wasn't an Acadmey Student either.

"Don't you know that this is the Academy that you're at, you two?! We don't have to accept any GENIN round these parts who think that they can just show up without giving an explanation or reasining and just act like the place is theirs! We don't run around your alleyway taking your lentils and sleeping in your cardboard box calling them ours so why are you doing it here!?" Waving his sharpened oar brusquely, Watashi decided that he was going to have to cause a fight if the two didn't speak up or get out of the place. The small boy was sure that he wouldn't be able to take out either of the two genins but he had to defend his Academy!

After all, he was a student here and he knew his union rights. There was supposed to be security provided for the workplace to make sure he could keep working and if the academy didn't do it, Watashi would have to do it himself! Continuing to wave his stick around, Watashi tightened his grip on the airhorn too, preparing to begin blowing it again as a distraction if either of the two suddenly attacked him. Genins were strange, uncivilized folk and there was never any predicting their actions. Ready to fight the two stronger foes if they wanted to continue invading his precious, sacred, holy Academy grounds then they would have to get past him. Glaring fiercely at the two intruders, stomach rumbling wildly, Watashi opened his mouth and shouted out the war cry of his people!

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK!

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His foot planted bravely at the front of the rowboat, the mountainous air blowing through the white hair of the dashing rogue and waving the dramatic blue cape adorning the captains neck. Captain Naohiro of the SS Cool Guys Ship stared dramatically forward as his crew mate Eyes rowed the boat through the academies dreaded sand oceans. Navigating the ship expertly, the white-haired rogue had to make sure the rowboat avoided the dangerous nets and edges of the sandpits or risk the ship capsizing …

“Forward Eyes!” Naohiro declared dramatically, a proud grin plastered to his face, his captains hat made of origami homework sheets shaking in the wind, “The nets be to the sides; It be a safe sail!”

The confidence inspired from the dashing captains assuring orders were dashed quickly however, as Eyes alerted him to a much more dire situation … the clown horn began to blare the AS’s siren of war. The evil genin had encroached on the free waters of the academy students! Not letting such audacity go unchallenged, Naohiro watched Watashi ready his sharpened oar and move forward, saying outloud the AS’s warcry ‘HONK HONK HONK’ like the seagulls of legend. Grinning widely, the captain grabbed his fabled weapon, the homework cleaver. The homework cleaver was a fine piece of academy student weaponry, being a table leg taped to a piece of wood that serves as a handle. With his homework cleaver equipped, Captain Naohiro leaped from his rowboat and began to sully forward in challenge with his crew mate.

“You scallywags think to encroach on academy student free waters eh?!”
Captain Naohiro shouted in a pirate voice as he stomped forward, his makeshift cape dramatically flying in the wind, “What be ya’ business here you genin dogs!”

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Airi stretched deeply trying to ease her muscles into giving just a bit more…she squeaked slightly as they protested against her. Maybe she should consider starting to do Yoga. As she bent backward trying to stretch out her thighs it gave her a moment to see Momo dig into the bento she made. She could only smile happily as he spoke but when he started trying to speak Airi could only shake her head. “Kanagawa-san would bop you on the head for speaking with your mouth full.” Kanagawa was very much into manner while eating and it seemed Momo only did it to appease his Sensei. It was sort of gross but still flattering in a way since he enjoyed her food.

While she shifted to her other leg she said, “Otani Akira is my Sensei’s name. We met a few months ago and then again recently and offered to train me. He said he was a Genin but recently passed his own Chunnin Exams. I am pretty sure though that I am not even half of his strength. He has this air about him…” Airi really was unsure of Otani’s true strength. It was probably the main reason she wanted to fight him. He mentioned Maru beat him in a fight but Maru always made it sound like it was a close battle. Considering what she saw of Maru and his Gate of Enma attack..well she just knew she was nowhere near either of their levels. Rank does not matter in the shinobi world. Strength does not adhere to sheer rank. That’s why she never judged strength that way…only authority and ability to lead were attached to rank.

Momo went on to talk about a man with really weird freaky chakra and she could only help but think of Maru. He also complimented Airi for her strength and how he was annoyed he was a few steps behind her. She felt she was behind him though none of her B-ranks were officially on file so maybe she was a little ahead of him. She like Kanagawa could see that Momotaru had potential…she needed to make sure this training was worthwhile for both of them.

Momo then thanked her very much and told her she must be some kind of angel and her stomach dropped. She crossed her legs and started twisting to crack her lower back and she just gave a nervous smile. “Ha…quite the opposite but actions speak louder than words. I try my best to make everyone around me happy.” She felt nervous but shifted to twist the other way.

As she finished and was just sitting looking around the academy she suddenly caught a voice from behind her. Not Momo who seemed to be commenting on the fact that he would forgive her for her comment…which on a side note she made sure to remember to keep her voice down even lower since apparently he could hear well but noticed another pair coming over to them. They also looked rather series and equipped. They looked like students to Airi but once again…rank meant nothing and she felt herself tense up.

Airi had to cover her ears from the loud honking…her sense of hearing suddenly much higher than she remembered, she even winced at it. “What the Fluff…?” Airi noticed the first one to go off was a younger boy with a sharp oar, he seemed to move just fine but when Airi looked into his eyes and sometimes where he looked she wondered if he had eye sight problems. She by no means underestimated him though since he seemed to get around quite fine. He was angry that Genin had come here to train. While it was true that Genin and up usually trained at the coliseum it was also not unheard of for higher ranks to come and not only scout but teach and or train themselves. She had to wonder why this person had a problem with them. He mentioned running around cardboard boxes and such and she wondered…was he an orphan? She also knew the academy helped pay for housing and food…so she wondered what happened to put him where he was. The boy looked aggressive swinging that thing around and his stomach rumbled as if it too was angry.

Another student approached as well and with the way he spoke Airi suddenly felt more relaxed…honks continued and she flinched slightly. Was this…a game? If so the blind one was an incredibly good actor. If they were serious she figured Momotaro was more of an innocent apologetic type and not stand up for himself. When accused unless people really wanted to throw down it would lead to a standoff or a middle agreement. She needed to act before Momo opened his mouth. Thankfully her Anbu training kicked in.

Airi stepped forward and bowed deeply to the two academy student. “I am sorry for the confusion but I believe we have a very limited window of allowance to be here. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Irie Airi I was a student myself until a year ago and I am currently in preparation for the Chunnin Exams.” She made sure to nod to each of them before continuing. “Also I am sorry the faculty have not informed the diligent students…they really need to respect the students more.” While respect might not be the right word someone should have informed the students of their occupation for this hour. Still Airi could only smile sincerely, feeling bad for the students before her.

“The gentleman behind me is Azai Momotaru another recent graduate. He requested to spar with me on this day at this specific time and in this location.” Airi made sure to motion over to Momo who she guessed still had food on his mouth from eating. “As you may know most of the teachers are Chunnin with the occasional Jounin. To become a teacher at the academy before your Chuunin exams you must submit three to six months as a Teacher Assistant. This is a trial to see if you are fit to be a Teacher. I am currently in meetings to set up my time as a teacher assistant. As such I went ahead and rented this area to pay for an hour of time so that Momotaru-kun and I could spar on it. One to assist in his training and two to ensure when I run a mock class that everything is safe for the students.”

Airi bowed again deeply and said, “I am sorry I did not check with the local students if they needed it. As a small offering…I have two lunches in the picnic basket, if you would not mind eating those while we fought I would not mind shortening our time and then being out of your way. Does that sound like a fair trade?”

Airi had three lunches in total in the picnic basket. Two were technically for Momo in case he wanted more and one would have been for Airi. Circumstances would mean she would have to eat out for lunch but it would be worth it to make all parties happy. “While you ate you could consider our fight as entertainment worthy of a powerful captain and a diligent first mate.” She was guessing at the theme these two shared. As she turned to Momotaru she said, “Come now ask for permission nicely.”

Hopefully this would be sufficient she figured she explained herself well and proved that they had legitimate reason to be there. Even so she apologized and offer something as an apology. Now the only real question was…what is their mentality? Airi always wanted to believe in people before anything else but Airi had been stabbed twice now for being the good girl on the battlefield…she would not be struck a third time.

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momo laughed when Airi mentioned that Kanagawa would have hit him if she was here, Momo then looked at the girl. “yeah sorry about that, I usually have manners when I eat, its just that eaten for a couple of days now made me forget those manners for a second.” He said with a smile as he continued to chow done the food, paying attention to Airi’s story. Her description of the man made him seem like someone strong, someone to be respected, sadly however Momo could not get passed the fact that Otani sounds like a feminine name, the boy’s mind wanders to weird places sometimes.

“I see so he just became chunnin and now he is your mentor, well that’s great to hear hopefully he can draw out your full strength and turn you into the strong shinobi I know you can be.” He said as he looked down on the ground, for some reason Momo had this urge to get stronger, hearing about someone who just became chunnin being respected that much made him want that level of respect and fame. He continued eating and thinking about ways to go stronger, maybe once he gets to meet his grandfather, he will unlock the secrets of his blade or something cool like that.

Momo then raised an eyebrow at Airi’s weird response to his angel compliment, what did she mean opposite ? this girl might be stranger than he would have initially thought, though for the most part she is nice sweet and helpful, so there was no reason for him to not want her more in his life. He then finished his food “oh did I say something wrong to offend you ?” wait did she think he was trying to flirt with her ? that would be a shame if that is her response to him flirting, ah well no use to think about it.

Before he could get up something……bizarre happened, two boy came and they were familiar faces, the first just yelled the word HONK after making some threats while the other seemed to be more suave than his buddy. Airi then explained the situation to him, while Momo could not help but smile, they seemed lively last time they met and he was happy to see that they still are. After Airi asked him to ask for permission, momo gave her a confused look before, turning towards the two boys. “hey guys its been a while, and yeah its just as Airi-chan said, you should know what I am doing, I need to get stronger so I can get more money. Sorry if the timing is inconvenient, but listen to this proposal, how about you let us do this training, and stand guard keep a look out for anyone that look suspicious, and teachers I don’t want any interruption like this to happen mid battle and if you do me this favor, I will let you know if I find a money lucrative venture ? how does that sound, is that deal good ?” Momo said as he extended a hand to Naohiro for him to shake it, if he did it would mean that he agreed to his request to be lookouts.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was a well known substitute teacher around the academy, or at least well known in a sense that he is kind of liked by students who don't want to do work but not liked by the students who actually want to learn. He took up the substitute teacher gig because… he didn't want to actually have a class of his own to teach in. He'd much rather just fill in for another guy because they were in good hands… kinda… sorta. Rumor tells of a shinobi who is so perverted that he actually brings porno magazines to look at during class, never did the perverted nin actually teach the class unless forced to via taking his magazine or in the rare cases children confusing the rogue by turning into a beautiful lady. Some believe that he isn't really a hired teacher at all, just some guy who walked into the academy to help some teachers out when life called. Some believe that the academy delt with him because he punched a dinosaur in the face then dropped it on its head for stepping on his shoes. Currently Maru had literally ditched a class he was supposed to be teaching to hide in the bushes.

Foxy Nine-Tails
XLQv7eC.jpg

Maru was giggling in his hiding spot, his mouth was watering at the glorious view of his fox girl magazine, his bushy fox tails wagged behind him like a happy dog. The rogue looked in amazement at the fox girl he was looking at, his face beet red and he repeated tapped his right foot. 'Wow look at her boobs! They are so big it'll take two hands to grope one of them!’ the mask rogue thought to himself, an over exaggeration sure but she did seem to have quite a handful from his view. Preoccupied with his dirty magazine, the rogue jolted when he heard the loud honking sound coming from somewhere, the rogues face soon darken with anger then his tails quickly slipped back into the bush he was hiding in then he popped his head from behind the bush to see the mastermind and the blind kid in a rowboat who was talking to that library boy and Airi. 'Hmm? Airi met library boy? What are they doing at the academy?’ he thought.

Last time that he checked Airi was a Gennin, he was still getting over the fact that she was actually his daughter. It wasn't too long ago did she came to him with news that she had demon blood in her, and that HE was her real father. When he asked the doctor to give him blow by blow HOW THE HUMAN CHILDREN WERE MADE he was shocked to find out that they come from a man and woman doing…. well that. Now Maru have flirted with a lot of women so he prayed to his father that there ain't no more children he doesn't know about running around, god knows if they caught him he'll have to run for the gates to avoid most of his fortune disappearing. The rogue stepping out of the bushes, he tucked away his magazine then skipped his way towards where the mastermind and the blind kid was. The rogue raising his hand he greeted the Kurukage and the blind kid with a hardy. “Hey there mastermind and blind kid. Eye got to say it's good to SEE you.” He said, stressing the word eye and see to make fun of the blind kid. The rogue walked over to where the blind kid was then placed his arm on the childs head, leaning on the child head Watashi nostrils got a swiff of animal fur. The smell was like a huge dog that hasn't had a bath in like… months leaning on his head. His claw like fingernails scraping Watashi cheek, Maru looked at Airi and the Library kid then back at the mastermind. The masked rogue moved his bushy fox tails to get a better view of the child. "You what y'all WATCHING, y'all supposed to be the LOOK out or something?” the dog smelling masked rogue said, still making fun of the blind child.

[A wild Nine Tailed Maru Appears!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi stood nervously for a few seconds after shouting out his dashing war cry and shifted his feet around. Oar at the ready in one hand and airhorn in the other, the blind lad was prepared for a fight if that was what the weird trespasser and Momo were wantin’ to do. Hearing Naohiro coming up behind him for backup kept Watashi from backing off though as his last little bit of nervousness slipped away. Remembering that Naohiro was bringing the cleaver along with, Watashi decided that he’d have a real cool nickname for his spear too. The, uhh, teacher stabber.

As Watashi felt the unknown one approaching him, he hefted his sharpened oak oar – the educator shanker - a bit more before firmly planted it into the ground. Shoving the airhorn back into the one pocket that he had left without holes, the blind boy adjusted his sunglasses. “A teacher assistant huh!? In my good Academy Waters even!?” Glaring suspiciously at the person he had now determined was a girl trespasser, Watashi shifted his look to Momo before moving it back to the lass. Both of them were really going to have to be explaining if they thought they could get away with sullying the Academy with their genin feet and genin faces with just that little of an excuse!

You really can’t keep your story straight, can you!? Well which one is it that you’re trying to be then? Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher, Choonin, Momotaru-kun, them’s a lot of fancy words that I don’t know! And if you think you can bamboozle me with a bunch of big words then you’ve got another thing coming!” Watashi waved his instructor jabber around viciously at the two of them. The lad felt downright insulted that they’d even try to pull over the wool over his good blind boy eyes with these ones! He might not know too much about becoming something, but Watashi knew that you could only really become one thing. And becoming all of those things at once was impossible!

Watashi continued thinking about that dilemma for a bit longer. Could you really become a bunch of things and still be one thing? Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Watashi brandished the spear a bit longer to steel himself. “And even then, if you’ve got meetings then what’re you doing with running around on our Academy Seas!? And you even want to say that you’re trying to make sure everything is safe!/ I’ll have you know that’s a downright insult to the good Academy! Trying to make your ‘imploocationos’ that the school is bad for the students eh!?” This was something that the boy couldn’t let stand for any longer. Trying to fool him with a bunch of big fancy words was one thing. Trying to invade the Academy like some sort of pirate was another but the lad wasn’t an Academy Student if he was going to stand for some genin insulting the school and calling the Academy a dangerous place!

Angrily shifting the educationist needle into one of his hands, Watashi thrust his hand into his pocket and grabbed out the air horn once again incase he needed to express his incredulity with some real emphasis and hooked it onto his sunglasses for easy accessibility. “You got any paperwork or something to prove it then!? We keep receipts on for when students decide they want to sail on the seas, so they’re definitely going to be giving them out for some sort of genin party.” Shaking his head in disgust again at hearing the tone, Watashi glared in Momo’s direction a bit more too. Pulling out his own receipt, Watashi wrapped it around the head of the tutor poker to make a make shift pirate flag. It had real authority the lad thought, the flag of bureaucracy. Something to be admired!

Then, the girl did the unthinkable. The unimaginable! She offered lunch to the kids. Puffing up his chest as much as possible Watashi figured that this was the last straw. They had been bullying him and Naohiro for far too long! They were real respectable Academy Students. Master shipsmen! They didn’t have to stand for this sort of insulting! “Peace offering!?” He shouted in exasperation, “Peace offering!?” Watashi started stomping around the place, feeling around for this so called basket and gasping in shock when he actually found it. “This isn’t a peace offering! It’s a bribe!” Unsure if he should be in amazement or disdain at the audacity of trying to bribe an academy student, Watashi settled for outrage as he stomped back over to the rowboat with the basket in hand.

We’re real upstanding Academy Students, I’ll have you know!” The blind boy shouted back at them as he carefully placed it into the boat. “We’ve got morals! Uhh, ethics!” He hollered as he strapped a few explosive tags onto the basket to keep it safe. “People of principle!” He yelled back before hiding the basket under a bench and securing it with all of their extra rope. “We have standards!” Watashi bellowed as he walked back, grabbing the horn off of his glasses to honk it a few times to show how hopping mad he was.

HONK HONK

We would never accept any sort of bribe like that!” Watashi said again for emphasis before carefully attaching the horn back onto his glasses and giving another round of glares, hidden behind his sunglasses. “What sorta teacher are you supposed to be assisting anyways!? Let's hear names then!” The lad was real angry and Momo starting to talk didn’t really help sate it at all either. “Real lucrative money venture, eh!? Is that why you didn’t show up to the pizza party when we invited you!? I bet you were too busy with that 'lucrative money venture' and being a GENIN!” Shaking his head at the lame lying genins, Watashi mourned for the future of the Cloud village. Clearly there were gonna be in real bad hands! “You know you guys are never going to be real good members of the Main Branch like that with yer lying and foolery!"

Besides, lookouts!? There’s already some weirdo sitting in the bushes over there!” Watashi shouted before pointing his err, professor spike in the direction that Maikeru was hiding. “He just sitting on the steps like some sorta creep! Real disgusting like! I bet he’s some sorta ANBU member. You know, if the ANBU wanted to borrow this facility I’d let them! Instead they just kinda sit on those stairs staring at everyone like a pervert!” Sticking his tongue out at the wacko, Watashi looked back towards the others. “You know how I knew about that one though? I’ll tell ya! It’s cause I’m a man of principle and I don’t let no wackos escape my gaze of justice unnoticed!

Watashi crossed his hands over his chest in triumph before dropping his spear on accident and having to pick it back up. Shaking the dirt off of it, he started waving it around a bit more. “That’s why I don’t want no unknown people running around in the academy! Least of all any genin! It’s a real safety concern I’ll have you know, and a real insult to my character when they start badmouthing us after showing up!” Rubbing his nose a bit, Watashi heard a sound coming from the other nearby bush and groaned when the sound began talking.

Another weirdo!?” Sighing, Watashi ran back over to the SS Cool Guys Ship to grab the biggest souvenir shirt that Yuuna had bought the other day at the party. Trotting back over, the blind boy threw it in Maru’s direction. “You missed the party the other day, Maru! Saved a shirt for you though, that’ll be two whole arcade tokens.” After all, Maru might be a weirdo but apparently word on the street was that he was an Academy Student in some far off, mystical land. And any Academy Student couldn’t possibly be bad. As for the dweebs that decided they were better than Academy Students and didn’t need the Academy anymore? The nerds that decided to graduate and look down on the average kid and badmouth them? Watashi wasn’t gonna let that stand!

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Airi knew a bad situation when she was in one. These boys seemed to not be coming down off of their place despite what she said. She also knew attacking a bunch of student…while it happened to her…was not the right course of action. As such she decided to go for a middle ground approach. “I’ll take my leave then since you seem so adamant about your position.” Airi noticed that the basket was confiscated but that was nothing that could not be fixed. She had no idea who all was now suddenly watching but Momo and her’s time seemed to be up.

As she turned to bow to him she said, “Sorry Momo but I guess we will need to find a new place to do our spar.” With that Airi took her leave…she imaged the harsh treatment was why academy students were growing more and more vicious. Maybe she needed to move to the main branch like Maru wanted and sort some things out…

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back