Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to Act[PRIVATE]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was making her usual trip into and out of Crater City as she usually did to meet a informant. The guy was shady but he provided good info. She was getting closer and closer to Ibumo every day. She pulled out a handful of yen and deposited them into his open palm."Your usual payment."The man nodded. He was dressed in a plain black garb and wore a screaming clown mask as if to conceal his identity. People here were odd, there were all sorts of thugs crawling around Crater City which is what made this trip so dangerous but it was worth it.

She pocketed a scroll he had given her which was bound with chakra threads and made her way down a dark street recalling how she had to exterminate the gang of smugglers who dabbled in trafficking Uchiha eyes not so long ago."Those were the days...now it is time to finish what I couldn't 13 years ago."She said in a determined tone reading over the scroll. It was a riddle and to find Ibumo ' s lab, the riddle must be solved. It went something like this.Between two evils is where I wait, find me you must and if one should become two then the date of death calls to you. It was a pretty vague riddle but had some meaning.Two evils...death...this makes no sense."She muttered to herself trying to make sense of the words. Looking at the time, it was nearly time for her to depart this city.

"Now how do I get out of this labyrinth."She had taken a different path this time because the usual route was blocked off due to some construction. Soku had a map but it was far outdated. She crumpled it up and tossed it to the side."This is great...no way out and no way to navigate as far as I can see.The girl eyed all the possible roads and chose the one with the most lighting. She had too many close calls in dark alleyways and evil tended to lurk in darkness. Reminded a brief moment of Maru, she grinned showing all white teeth."I'll be home soon, Maru."The puppet was like a comical relief to her now after the dark lesson with him, she'd hated him, even threw a kunai at him but now, he was like a little tiny toy that talked. He wouldn't be pleased to hear that she referred to him as that and made a mental note to save that as ammunition.

It was pitch-black now and she'd been walking the same street."How long is this accursed path?!"She said frustratingly and it seemed she was the only one on it. Alarm bells were going off in her head. Dark road, alone and a long winding path, this was definitely shady. The girl stopped for a moment. She'd been here before and knew full well by now, she'd should have been out of the city. Her concern was growing and felt around for her blade which was gone! Letting out a string of vulgar language as she realized it was in the blacksmith for repairs, she went with a small dull kunai. Going into a city known for bandits unarmed, that wasn't very smart. It was a path that just kept going on and on. Could it be a genjutsu?

Release!The environment remained shimmering out at her. She most defnitely was not dreaming and was actually lost in a city full of bandits. None of those things were positive and thugs ruled the city at night. The ANBU had seen what they do to shinobi recalling how they had boiled a young Chuunin alive once making him eat his own burnt flesh. Not wanting to be a victim, the girl summoned a cloud to her then stopped releasing the jutsu almost instantly."Too obvious..."If there were eyes watching, they would notice a figure on a cloud flying away which would be a strange sight indeed and prompt investigation. The kunoichi let out a sigh committing her resolve to the streets and rooftops and looked for any landmarks around. None! Nothing!"This has to be a trap."Cities didn't just magically change over night or maybe they did, shinobi were capable of anything these days. Even so, there had to be a way. Her eyes gleamed red taking on that special tomoe pattern of hers. It had been acting up recently and some had already mistook it for the Sharingan. She would talk to Mikasa about this but right now, no special eye powers would help her escape this hell-hole.
[WC: 762]
[Marked as part of Kin app]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho smiled as his contact gave Soku what she wanted. Little did she know that he had employed the best kind of thief, to steal her sword without her even noticing. And a small Genjustu at the start, just to turn her around, and then release it so she won't know where she is and think that she was never under a Genjustu to even begin with. Jirosho let out a small chuckle. He was doing this mainly so the scientist will leave Ziren to Jirosho's own mercy, which wasn't much. That and he hated the Santaru almost more than his brother. And the brother sister relationship that the two seem to have disgusts Jirosho.

He jumped down from a building, blood coming out of his skin, forming a blood spear. He looked evilly at the Santaru. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A little girl in the City of Theives. You know that this place is dangerous. How about you come with me before something... Bad happens to you." Jirosho almost played his act as he did before, when he first seen the girl, who came to his brother's aid.

There was blood on his clothes, from a recent kill. The former person that was supposed to give Soku the information that she so desperately wants, was indeed replaced with one of Jirosho's lackeys.

He gave her an innocent smile, as if telling her that everything is going to be okay.

(Topic entered as Jirosho)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was not expecting this at all. Of all the people, there stood Chigokai Jirosho, she'd run into him before and from what Ziren had told her, he most certainly wasn't here to assure her safety. Hell, he was probably here to do the opposite. She instantly reached for her blade realizing it wasn't there and cursed inwardly, her eyes gleaming red, the three tomoed pattern appearing in her eyes."Ziren told me about you. How do I know I can trust you?"She said in a shaky voice backing until she felt a wall. Now, she was cornered and no way to run or hide, this really was a bad spot to be in right now. The girl glanced at a rock that lay nearby and with one swooping motion picked it up and threw it at the older man."Stay away!"His clothes were stained crimson but more importantly, she saw the end of the path where it veered off to the city exit. She'd been had all along, he had tricked her.

"It was you wasn't it? You made me see illusions. What do you want from me?!"She spoke in a forceful ringing tone hoping to make him second-guess his motives. She was unarmed and alone. Help was not coming, not anytime soon. Standard procedure was to send out a search team if a person was missing for more than 48 hours but it had only been a hour since she had left. Voices were speaking in her head corrupting her as Ibumo ' s voice flooded her brain.I desire you, Santaru Soku. Your eyes hold great power. Allow me to engineer a solution for you.Ibumo was in her brain holding up a jar that eyes which had sharingan for pupils. Finally, Soku screamed, a loud piercing yell that carried for miles."LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"The kunoichi shot massive storm bolts from her fingertips at the Chigokai exhausting her chakra in one attack.

Panting,sweating and stressed, she swayed a bit stumbling and holding the wall for support she glared down Jirosho. If he wanted, he could easily end her right here and then and no one would ever know until maybe a month later. "That wasn't even my informant was it? What did you do with him,
you rascal?!"
Words were the only thing she could manage right now and in all honesty, it was more of a desperate attempt to sway him to let her go. Her vison began to blur as her chakra got riled up reacting to her emotions and eventually , she swayed to and fro collapsing at Jirosho ' s feet falling into a dream involving herself and her father when she had killed him on that fateful night.
The Dream
Soku stood there in her family home panting as her blade was stuck deep in her father's chest dripping blood. She had it run it cleanly through his chest hitting various vital points. He crumpled like a sack of potatoes at her feet giving one last smile , a smile of darkness."The deed is done."She stared emotionless at the corpse, her leg dripping blood from where he had cut her. Soon, her vengeance would be complete but for now, it was better to get as far away from here as possible . Wrapping some gauze around her ankle, the girl collected her belongings taking one good look at the residence which stood proudly by Ichiraku Ramen before throwing a match on it and vanished into the depths of the njght sky leaving the village shinboi to fight the fire.
---​
She snapped out of the dream panting and sweating. How long had she been unconcious? The girl was stressed and the clouds expressed her worry flashing and booming every minute or so. At this rate, she'd pass out again and that could not happen. Her issue stood before her in the form of Jirosho and she lay there defeated and broken at his feet attempting to get up."I won't...be taken so easily
! "
She said gritting her teeth before falling down again into a second bout of unconciousness , her chakra system completely out of order after suffering such huge loss from that one jutsu she had attempted to use earlier and failed to execute it perfectly. Tip...tap.....tip...tap.Ibumo watched from his lab using one of several surveillance devices placed around the city."Soon, my little damsel,
soon.
He said grinning picking up a knife and went back to work dissecting the eyes of a young Uchiha male who had made the unfortunate mistake of stumbling upon his hideout. Once Jirosho delivered the package, he would implant these healthy young Sharingan in her and use her as a tool to wreak havoc . As for Jirosho, well a deal was a deal and he cared nothing for what the Chigokai did after he got the Santaru.
[TWC: 1563]
[NPC Moro Ibumo entered topic]
[Marked as part of Kin app]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho was going to blood break the girl, but then she used tremendous amount of lightning chakra and shot it at him. It hit, full force, and he was actually kind of surprised. But after it passed, he still stood tall. After that the girl fainted from over using her chakra.

A thin smile ran across his face. Maybe he himself could find use of the girl. She does, in fact show a lot of power and promise.

And if he could use her powers, Ziren will definitely have to get stronger. And then he can finally fight his younger brother when he is at his strongest. And kill him.

When the girl woke up, Jirosho made some hand signs. He knew of his employer watching, best make it look like he is messing with her. Lightning covered his whole right arm, looking almost red. Controlled chidori. He struck the ground next to her, knowing that he won't hurt her, rock, gravel, and electricity filled the air, and while all that is happening, one of Jirosho's goons have found the surveillance that was spying and cut the power out after it showed that Soku was fine and good.

After he was given the thumbs up by one of his men, he brought out a kunai and gave it to her.

"Don't get me wrong Santaru.
I still wanna see you dead. But I want you to make my little brother grow and get to his strongest level. That way, I can kill him even when he is at his strongest."

He gave her an innocent smile. "It'd be better than having to deal with psychopath scientist dude. And I kinda hate him. Used the blood of a Chigokai for his own experiments. Only I am allowed to have fun in killing my brother."

He stood back up. He turned his back to the girl, giving her a chance to attack. But would she? Someone who foolishly lost all of her chakra in one blast of a ninjustu, versus a Chigokai that can easily hold her back back restraining her with her own blood? Either way, it will be her choice of the matter.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Ibumo looked down at the surveillance screens calmly as the screen went black indicating someone or something had tampered with the camera and and he knew exactly what."Damn that Jirosho..."He muttered softly. He was seriously testing his limits and the scientists didn't like that, not one bit. He deposited the Sharingan eyes in a jar, sealed it in a cooler and locked it before hooking up a headset so he could talk some sense into Jirosho."Oi, Chigokai! I trust you remember our deal, yes? Quit playing around and get her here or this deal is over." With that, he cut the connection and went back to waiting. How much longer would it be? A hour...a day....a month.
---
His back was turned and this was Sokus prime time to strike. Not wanting to be a victim, she mustered up what little strength she had left, focused it into the projectile and flung it at his back watching as it zoomed through the air at lightspeed on a direct collision course with Jirosho."Damn....you"She whispered knowing full well this attack would miss, she could sense it and watched with a sinking feeling as the blade hit the cement with a loud clattering clang. He had survived and here she was for the taking. Little did she know what horrors lay in store for her back at the mad scientist's little house of death and blood.

"Take me then! That's what you're here for isn't it! Go ahead then! No wonder you're an outcast! You slaughtered your own parents!"She flung the words at him hoping they would sting which probably wasn't a good idea seeing how he was the he primary aggressor here's and she was the one laying there crumpled on the hard cold cemented street. Where were Ziren or Maru when you needed them the most? Her blade was gone, she'd exhausted her chakra reserves and she barely had strength to move. "This is going swimmingly."She said sarcastically going over possible escape routes in her head but in the end, the only escape route she saw was death and darkness.

The girl managed to weave a single Tiger hand sign and there was a low rumble as a storm cloud descended floating toward her but unable to keep the sign, the cloud evaporated and eventually, her powers were drained as the storm cleared due to loss of chakra. She swiveled her head to glare at Jirosho."I don't even know why he wants me?! Care to enlighten me?"Out of all the questions she'd asked, this was one she wanted answered. Why the heck did Moro Ibumo desire her and what was so important he would actually make a deal with a foe just for the sake of acquiring her like some sort of collectible item and that made her angry, very,very angry. In the end , Soku simply resorted to vulgar language and putting up what resistance she could making it as difficult as she could for Jirosho to transport her. Maybe she'd get lucky and kick him in the face or something and then run off. Luck was not on her side today though, it seemed.

TWC: 2087

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho heard Ibumos voice. He was stupid. But he was slowly catching on. Whereas the girl obviously wasn't catching on to the idea, that he was helping her out, if only to test Ibumo and push all of his buttons.

"Let's make this plain and simple, either you keep up this shenanigans,
and I kill you where you stand, or you follow through with this plan and live to see another day, with the scientist dead at your feet. In fact. I won't even restrain you, now pick up that kunai and follow me before you regret your idiotic decisions. I've heard that you've wanted this guy dead. And frankly, I'm fascinated to see you help my brother grow so I can kill him at his strongest."

Jirosho gestured her to follow him. He didn't even care to look back. If she stayed behind, he had some of his goons that could... 'Encourage' her to follow Jirosho.

The blood spear disappeared as he walked into a secret passageway that would soon lead down to the lab.

He then heard her make a comment about his parents. "They had what was coming at them. Always caring for Ziren.
Thinking he would be special. More special than anyone else. His powers are supposed to be stronger than mine. And that's why I must kill him. Because I can't allow for such thing to live, that has both the powers of a Chigokai and something far more ancient than you could ever even dream of. Have you ever had been so angry at someone because they did you the ultimate wrong that you just had to kill them?"
Jirosho didn't know of Soku's history with her father, but he was solely speaking as if his own parents birthed the devil's spawn, his brother, and they had to suffer for their consequences.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku slowly stood to her feet stumbling a bit but decided it would be in her best interest to comply with Jirosho for now. His goons followed behind her cutting off any escape."This doesn't mean I forgive you or anything."Her face was drained from all the shouting she'd been doing but now Soku was quiet, submissive, simply doing as she was told, her willpower to fight had been broken as they drudge along a pathway that winded down to a steel door guarded by Hitomi, the mutant lion."What is this?!"Soku said sharply her sense of awareness instantly alerting her. The lion growled at them both and let out a ear - shattering roar that would carry for miles and then there was silence.

Tip....tap...tip..tap.A man rounded the corner dressed in his usual white cloak, glasses along with his mechanical eye."Greetings, Santaru Soku."Moro Ibumo stood there a thin smile playing on his lips as he analyzed his prize. Instantly Soku recoiled attempting to go back the way she'd come but two sets of strong hands seized her by the shoulders."Let go of me!"Ibumo gave a soft laugh and kneeled beside her running his hand across her face."You are in for a surprise , my little damsel."He nodded and two henchmen dragged the ANBU in the steel door swinging shut behind them. The scientist turned to face Jirosho tossing a bag of yen at his feet."A deal is a deal. You brought me what I wanted, Chigokai. I won't go near your brother. Now if you'll allow me, I have more pressing matters to attend to. It was good doing buisness with you."Clicking his tongue at Hitomi, he withdrew inside his lab the lion following and the door swung shut leaving Jirosho standing there in the dust.

The girl was strapped down to a bench her arms tied up and the scientists approached carrying a black bag which contained several syringes, a thin knife and the jar which contained the Sharingan eyes."STOP IT!NO!PLEASE!!"She screamed as he filled one of the syringes with a white colored liquid and jabbed it into her neck causing her to convulse and shake before falling limp. Ibumo chuckled with glee. He enjoyed seeing his patients suffer like this. Soku was beyond helpless but what was she to do? The scientist then did it, in one swift movement, the knife was in his hand and swung at her pupils gouging them out in a motion. It was the most pain she'd felt in her life."AGHHHHH!"Then nothing. She fell into a unconcious state, blood pouring from where her eyes used to be. Ibumo nodded satisfied and clicked open the jar with the Sharingan pupils using a variety of tools to fit them into Soku humming as he worked. There was a reason why they called him the Doctor of Death.
TWC: 2562

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho kicked the money away. He didn't need it. He was rich enough. Along with the fact that he can grow an army without having to throw in a single yen. All of his men fear him, and because of it, they listen to him.

The screams of pain was melody to his ears. But even more fun? Was when he handed Soku that Kunai before she could even know what to do with it, the scientist oblivious, thinking that he has succeeded in his master mind plan. Only focusing on stabbing her eyes out to out in the new uchiha eyes.

Jirosho smiled. All he was waiting on was the girl to unleash her powers. Especially if she had the Sharingan. Once that happens, he will then bring this place down with it's fake mutated Chigokai monsters. A real Chigokai monster is the one and only Jirosho. But for now, it was the girls time to shine on stage.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
sharingan_sasuke_uchiha__gif__by_uzumakikunn-d52fbr5.gif

Drip...drip...drip.The droplets of blood fell off the syringe splattering to the hard cemented floor as Ibumo finished the implant disposing of Soku's original eyes tossing them into a jar full of white liquid."What a waste." He stared down at the girl waiting, simply waiting for her to wake up and show what it meant to be a wielder of a Sharingan, she was his tool to use. It was he who had engineered those pupils into her granting her this power thus it was only fair she be in service to him. He spoke in a low whisper very close to her ear."Arise, my little pet and time to show the world what you can do."The mutant lion stood on guard protective of his master should this little impact surgery turn out to be a horrible failure and she winded up attacking Ibumo.

Soku slowly opened her eyes, her new eyes that is, and took in her surrounding not fully aware she was at the moment strapped down to a bed but clearly recognized the man before her. She struggled against the binds swearing at him as he cackled at glee seeing her eyes lose the bright green and turn to the red color of the Sharingan, a three-tomoed pattern forming."WHERE AM I? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, YOU RASCAL?!!"She exploded at him letting loose with all of her energy. Ibumo simply strode over to his black bag, handed her a small face mirror and leant against the wall."See for yourself, child. I think you'll like it."He added with a little grin.

The girl tore the mirror from his clammy hands and looked at her own expression. The Sharingan was clearly visible in her pupils and she couldn't believe it."You...you....you implanted these...in me?"The ANBU girl asked quietly still in a state of disbelief as Ibumo cackled with glee clapping his hands."Yes!YES!You'll be the tool with which I exterminate all light! You are the heir of chaos!"He said laughing maniacally pressing a lever and the binds upon her released allowing her mobility again and freedom of movement.

Soku simply sat up on the bed, a distaste in her mouth as she stared at the cackling man."I'm going to kill you."She said so casually as if it wasn't even a major thing. Ibumo bent over with laughter at this pointing at her."YOU?!You're going to kill me? Oh, now that's funny! Hahahaaha--."He didn't even get to finish his period of laughter before a immense wave of lightning chakra rushed at him electrifying him and burning through his lab coat. He stood there for a second, swaying in place,a look of glee frozen upon his face as he crumpled to the ground.

She screamed, a scream of anger and pain."IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW "The mutant lion Hitomi which had faithfully guarded his master all these years roared a challenge and rushed the Santaru. That was his first mistake, he was flung through the air blasted by a wave of electricty. He slammed into the two remaining men in the room who were attempting to flee crushing them with his weight whimpering in pain. Soku calmly took the thin knife which had been used for her eye replacement and struck it between the ribs of each man even the lion ensuring their death. She wa s breathing hard, her eyes glowed red as she strode toward the exit blasting it open in a fit of rage.

TWC: 3147

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho waited in a corresponding room, laughing at the cries of pain and silence of death that followed afterwards. He heard the Santaru girl leave the building, via blowing a hole in a wall with her lightning style. After all was quiet, Jirosho heard the wimperings of a dying man.

He walked into that ruined room, over to the crippled Ibumo. He looked at the broken man, smiling. "All of your hard work has gone to waste. You foolishly thought by putting in some eyes of an uchiha into the girl that she would instantly listen to you.
You are obviously more idiotic than I thought. But then again. I did pull the wool over your eye."
Jirosho kneeled down beside the Scientist. With almost no effort, he pulled the eye scope out of the scientists' eye socket. He examined the piece, ignoring the cries of agony. He handed it to one of his lackeys, more experienced people will buy high prices for such an item.

Jirosho then studied Ibumo. He then let a big smile come to his face. "So you really want to know the powers of what a Chigokai can do? I will only show you a snippet of what I can do. Mainly, what my little brother has tried to show you, but failed terribly at."

He made some hand signs and he could see Ibumo's skin start to bubble. His blood boiling underneath. But Jirosho wasn't going to stop there. He wanted it to hurt even more. He stopped Ibumos blood, mid boil, with blood break. Making it impossible for him to move. Not like he was going to anyway, not with all of his limbs broken from the Santaru girl.

Finally, Jirosho was going to enjoy this. He made a chidori and thrust it through the scientist. After he was done playing with his victim, he turned to his men, who have started to look around the labs.

"Grab anything useful. Next target. Chigokai Ziren. He will not be as easy as our little friend here was. Seeming as how we just let his plans fall apart beneath him.
My little brother will not be so easily mistaken when it comes to planning while fighting. Almost like a Nara, but makes too many mistakes for that."

With that said, Jirosho and his men left the ruined labs and out back into the City of the Theives.

(Jirosho killed Ibumo with Soku's approval ooc. Jirosho left topic.)
(Marked as kin app)
(WC 402)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The cry was horrifying and Soku heard it and watched from the shadows her new sharingan eyes covered by a white band. This would require medical assistance. Ibumo let out a painful shriek as the Chigokai ripped his eye - tool from his bare flesh than proceeded to boil him alive."This isn't ove-..."Choking on his own words, a Chidori ripped through his lab coat staining it with blood as the madman breathed his last and lay still not moving, blood pouring from a hole in his chest. Soku ,etc out a cold laugh hearing the scream and stumbled towards the streets back towards Crater City to find a exit.

She was back on the winding pathway, this time with a exit and the gauze around her eyes. "Just a little bit more..."She said listening to her surroundings and feeling as she slowly made her way toward the outskirts of the bandit town. The kunoichi hadn't bothered to collect her original eyes, they were too far gone now and destroyed. The Dojutsu the scientist had implanted would be useful to her in many ways and in some forms was a blessing while also a curse. She'd train these eyes to fight back the pain of this njght and all those other nights she'd suffered recalling one njght in particular.

That was the njght she'd killed her father but that time, she has no special eye powers."I know what he meant now ."Soku muttered to herself recalling Ibumos comment earlier about how she would be his tool. The girl punched a wall in anger, just the thought of him making her recoil."I am no one's tool. I am Santaru Soku, a ANBU of The Village Hidden In The Leaves and no one can break me!!!"She said out loudly for the entire world to hear.

The fact that the girl was still standing after such a ordeal was a miracle. Having her eyes ripped out literally then massacring the entire roomful of people wasn't something you'd walk off in a day. It stayed with you for weeks,months or years. She still hadn't gotten over her mother's death and it'd been 13 years. Letting out a sigh as she realized she'd to explain this newfound power to the higher ups, Soku decided to make a direct beeline to her residence avoiding any prying eyes. It was late at night so there wouldn't be that many people around.

"How to explain this to the others...damn it."She talked to herself stumbling to the door and barely pushed it open rushing inside. Dragging herself to the bed, the girl threw away the gauze and obtained a new rag setting it over her eyes to treat them. She'd have to seek medical attention in the Byoin but the hour was late as of now. It was not likely Mikasa or any other medical doctor was at the establishment at this time. She shrugged, the morning it was then as she laid down shivering and shuddering not wanting to recall anything that had happened on this chaos - filled night.

TWC: 3658
[OOC: NPC Moro Ibumo killed]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back