Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to eat too many Rare Candies [ASP reboot card restoring stats]

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello Leaf Council~ I would like to request if it's possible for me to restore the stats from my ASP reboot, ideally, I'm looking at being a Genin in rank, but despite the fact the stats won't really match a typical Genin I'm hoping to write a little story (related to her Kinjutsu obtaining) to explain why her power is more dormant and less easy to tap into (so basically she will be roleplayed as playing on a limiter unless she gets pushed too far, or grows over time to master more of her skills~)

Would this be possible?

https://ninpocho.com/threads/ocr-reboot-card-uchiha-akari.63703/ here is my old ocr reboot topic for reference.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
And I'm back!

After discussing this, Leaf Council is more than happy to agree to this request and if you want to reuse the stats from your reboot, that would be perfectly fine. We do have a precedent of having genin with quite strong stats so there would be nothing wrong on that end as long as there is a reasonable explanation for why and aside from that, you are good to carry through with this request if you choose to do so!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back