Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

TMM "Monster Hunting with Kyo and friends" [Kyo, Eishi, Siu]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Monster Hunting with Kyo and friends
Rank C
Mission Request
cFYXWwpl.jpg

This was the place he told us to meet right? I looked around the area, confused at where the rest of my party was. Both myself and the girl named Siu were told to meet at this location if we wanted in on a piece of the bounty on whatever big game Kyo had in mind to hunt and why the two of us were needed for such an endeavor. It was a little stone bridge about a mile into the forest. It wasn't incredibly well known as a meetup spot, but I was able to ask a trustful enough local man of the forest about the bridge and he knew it well enough, though he gave me a funny look and asked me if I was old enough to hang out up near the bridge. I didn't understand what he meant, but apparently, local teenagers near the forest used the bridge as a known hang out spot during the weekend nights. Likely today wasn't a weekend and it was midday, so I doubted anyone not expected would show up here.

I wasn't that early, but I had expected Kyo to at least be here before us. We only parted for an hour so we could get our supplies and I knew this was the right place. Damned inconsiderate asshat! I cursed at Kyo as I dug through my pockets grabbing myself jerky as I tore into it rather forcefully. I knew I was just hangry, but damned if I wasn't annoyed. I hadn't had a chance to eat today and this was the first real meal I'd be getting until we were done out here. Jerky, spiced crackers, assorted nuts, dried fruit and just enough water to wash it down. It was mostly by coincidence that I collected and ate something akin to a ration, but it was designed to be enough to tide me over for a day, not be a full meal. Need be, I'll either leave to eat or ask these guys for some food if this takes too long I contemplated as I finished off some of the dried fruit before putting the rest away.

By the time I noticed anyone else coming up, I was at least ready to get moving on out of here. I had already checked my supplies right when I left the apartment afforded to us as shinobi students, so it was just waiting for these two to be ready before we set out. Despite whoever came first, I would nod my head and Siu in greeting and complain to Kyo "Hey, if you're going to get help for beast hunting, at least show up five minutes early."

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The crushing of forest leaves could be heard as the young shinobi made her slow venture through the forest, towards the assigned location of meeting. She had a difficult time finding the place for quite some time, wandering through the forest with great uncertainly as to whether she would end up at the correct meeting place, or somewhere else she'd greatly regret.

"Hrrrmm" The young girl noised through a onigiri(riceball) in her mouth, which she held between her teeth. Both hands relaxed behind her head, she could be observed gazing upwards in deep thought, during her walk through the deep forest, not paying much attention to her surroundings. "I told them I wasn't that strong.." She mumbled, with words barely able to be coherently understood through her unchewed meal. "This is all way too daring for me.." She finished, her mood seeming rather troubled by the given task. She had agreed to partake in a simple meal hunt, yet had not expected events to have taken such a unexpected twist.

With a troubled sigh, she eventually lowered her gaze forward, returning back on her present surroundings. "Oh!" She suddenly gasped with widened eyes in surprise, through the riceball in between her teeth, as she noticed the familiar face standing not far ahead of her path. Embarrassed concerning her rather unmannerly arrival, she quickly moved a hand from behind her head, in order to remove the riceball from her mouth and place it behind her back, as if to hide her shame.

She had been venturing through the forest for so long, that she'd stopped paying much attention to where she was actually walking at this point. And therefore, a sudden and unexpected successful arrival to her designated location, after such a long walk, had caught her rather off guard.

"H-hello again!" She greeted with a cheerful wave and somewhat embarrassed smile, upon seeing the familiar young boy again. "I'm sorry!" She immediately followed up. "I...had a hard time finding here.."

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]"You sure do complain a lot, runt. Or should I say 'Loogie'," the man said as he took a drag of yet another cigarette. Dakota and Kyo had been here for a little while, but due to waiting on these slow-pokes, the two of them wandered off to look for other hunting locations. There were several rabbit holes, ground squirrel holes, and other holes meant for little critters to live in. The two of them were harassing the holes and the animal inhabitants within which caused the two of them to not appear to be at the bridge. However, a familiar scent had drawn the two of them to the bridge where they found a little loogie sitting and brooding.

"You're going to get paid for this job, so zip it, runt," Kyo said before Dakota and he stepped upon the bridge with the sound of Dakota's extra-long claws scraping along the sturdy wood surface. It was then that the second runt, this one going by the name of Siu, appeared. At least he knew this one's name, unlike the little loogie that consistently avoided mentioning his own name. Well, even if he did introduce himself, Kyo probably completely ignored it. Now that all of the actors had assembled, the 4 could start their hunt.

"Whatever, you can work on your terrain skills later. Now we are going to be on a hunt. If the two of you keep your wits about you, you'll be fine. These things are pretty mean but their are pretty predictable so it shouldn't be a problem," Kyo said. While it was easy for him to say being that he was considerably more agile than the two before him, he hoped these two were witty enough and could react quickly enough. While he didn't particularly care if these two perished during this thing, it would be a drag to report that two of the people he lead died on such a simple mission.
For the sake of resisting a future head-ache, he is forced to babysit these children and keep them alive. Good thing he has basic healing jutsu, which should be more than enough for these kids.

Kyo dashed out the cigarette and placed it into his satchel before placing it upon Dakota's back. He walked down the banks to the little creek and washed the smell of cigarettes from his mouth and hands before taking a big hand full of mud and started to slather is face, hands, neck, hair, and some on his clothing. "Come and copy," he said, not knowing any other word to mimic what he meant due to his limited vocabulary. "You don't want to smell like a human, so cover yourself in mud to hide your nasty scent," he said before emerging, covered in the ice-cold mud. The cold didn't bother him too much as he spent the majority of his life at the Spine of the World. These children, however, might not take a liking to how ice-cold the mud is.|
Tabs for Extra Information

NKHGQHJ.png
Appearance
Amaterasu.png
Dakota
This Post: 502
Total: 502 / 4000
WC
Visible EquipmentEquipOOC Note(s)OOCCurrent Music
Music
X
[/col]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a clink, and a clack. A moan and a groan, the growling snarl of a beast. It was heavy, large, crushing dry leaves fallen from the withering trees above. Smaller critters would flee at the mere scent of its blood soaked fur.

It roared in the distance, audible to the Shinobi yet very faint and indistinguishable. It had just finished a meal, in turn it was looking for a place to lay under the shade. It little cap nap would restore its energy and allow it proper time to digest. The bear’s eyes were slanted from fatigue. Not only was catching the prey a workout, but even eating the and process of digestion took much of its energy. That was everyday life, hunt, eat, sleep.

There would have been a science to the bear, a higher intelligence. The way it searched the perimeter would have appeared like any other bear outwardly, but mentally the bear had full concept of its thoughts. It could think for itself, and because of that, it hated itself. It was a bear from a failed science experiment of a mad doctor from long ago who sought to breed highly intelligence animals for warfare.

What he failed to do, was properly coalesce the science of his machine with the natural energy of the animal. In turn, it caused a normal animal to think like man, but still slave to its feral desires which would overrun the mental stability system installed and send the beast on a ravenous rampage when hungry.

The bear knew what it was doing, but had no mental power to stop himself since the science of the mechanics would give into feral wants and overpower it. He lost a lot of friends, fellow bears and other critters who fear him when he becomes hungry. He longer, for his life to end, so that he could be with his friends once more.

The bear found some shade, and took plopped itself under the tree with a whimper. It cried out, alone by itself, the critters of the forest listening from afar and crying with the bear. This could be heard as normal forest sounds from a gathering of critters from afar.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Siu's nose wrinkled shortly after the arrival of Kyo. Though, it had nothing to do with his attitude or personality, but rather due to the nauseating scent of the cigarette as he spoke. His sudden and unexpected appearance, had caused to young girl to quickly dart her eyes towards the direction of his voice, quite surprised to see him appear so quickly after her arrival. Previously, he had seemed to have been nowhere in sight.
As Kyo gave them his version of reassurance, in preparation for the hunt, it eased the anxiety within Siu's heart somewhat, yet not completely, "I hope he's right..." She thought anxiously to herself in response.

Observing as the eldest of the group cleaned himself at the creek, which seemed to be a normal enough action, she would find herself greatly surprised by his following action, which seemed to completely contradict the former. "Erm, uh," She mumbled, greatly desiring to say something, yet unable to find neither the words, nor the courage to ask him what exactly in the world he was doing, without taking the risk of sounding too impolite or too judgmental.

"Come and copy,"

"Ehhhhh?!" The girl noised aloud in response to the eldest shinobi's command to the two youth's. Her initial emotion was certainly, 'No'. Yet, the man began to further explain the reasoning behind unusual his actions.
The 'nasty scent' of humans, now there was a term one didn't hear everyday. "Erm...um..well...um..." The girl fumbled about with her words, looking quite distraught. She couldn't really find words to say, and neither wanted to make the elder shinobi angry. Furthermore, she knew he had a point, despite her great reluctance to partake in the action. The eldest shinobi seemed pretty confident in his ability to navigate and survive through the deep forest, unlike her, who had only come here to simply read her books in peace, before one thing led to another. Her mind reflected back on the various unexpected series of events which had taken place since her arrival to the forest. "How did I get dragged into all this?" She moaned to herself.
With a greatly reluctant, yet compliment sigh, the young shinobi eventually began to make slow steps towards the creek. Holding her arm closer to her side with one hand nervously in the midst of her walk, she would eventually, quite unwillingly, mimic the same action, her face communicating her obvious displeasure, as she rubbed the cold mud about her body.

And then the faint roar of their prey was heard..

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Siu ended up coming first, but she seemed to be a bit lost. I didn't blame her as this whole trip was so far out of left field, I was surprised I even bothered to show up at all instead of just dipping then and there. I knew the reason I didn't, but still. It wasn't like I wasn't confused about the whole situation either. Kyo, on the other hand, was just as lippy as ever. I shouldn't have expected much else from him anyway I concluded in my mind.

"Excuses and a whole lot of hot air are all I'm hearing," I responded to Kyo holding my hand up to his suggestion before I grabbed out a box of generic baking soda. "Baking soda removes almost all scent from clothing and when used with water. It's been known to be useful for hunting deer and I just so happen to not be the type to be underprepared when I'm going out."

Instead of going for the mud, I went to the small creek. Finding a deep enough spot to dunk my body into the cold water, I liberally covered myself with a thin layer of baking soda before looking back at the other two. Siu looking miserable, caked in mud, and Kyo still look liked the wildman he claimed to be. It was at that time that we all heard the low roar of a beast.

"That what we hunting? Sounded Ursine. Big boy too." I asked Kyo quizzically. He hadn't said what exactly we were hunting, but bear seemed like some dangerous game to be after. It took me another moment then a thought hit me.

"Wait, bears that big don't exist in Kumo or the country for that matter. The big boys are out in water country where rivers are plentiful. The hell..." Now the bear roar was a bit more interesting, but not enough to bring up any red flags. I pulled out my spear trying to bend the metal rode inside to my will, but it was still outside of my grasp. I was told once I had mastery over my inherent ability to control metal objects I could move my spear with just my will. That was going to be super cool when it happened, but it seemed that I was a couple weeks off from accomplishing it. Whatever I grumbled to myself as I got myself prepared for the hunt while I waited for Kyo's replies. I had what was expected of me ready to go, now it was up to our leader to take the front. I thought about saying something to our other member, but she seemed miserable and withdrawn, so I didn't bother other than giving her a chagrined look with her layer of cold mud.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]One of the children coalesced with his command to rub mud all over their body while the other one carried a container of baking soda with them. Kyo raised a brow, now looking like a black and gray monster with nearly nothing else visible other than the white of his eyes and the yellow of his teeth. Dakota didn't bother rolling in the muck as her scent was natural enough. Not that Dakota needed to mask her scent as she was quick enough to pursue most prey in the first place. Kyo nodded to the girl that abided by his commands while looking at the snotty child with a disapproving gaze. This one has the capacity to be as defiant, if not more-so, than Kyo was. Kyo's defiance stems from his general dislike of humans while the snot-nosed brat's probably came from a spoiled and privileged upbrigning. Kyo probably would have acted the same as Eishi if he had stayed with his family instead of being 'killed' and left-for-dead by his mother at the Spine of the World.

"Sure. Smelling like a kitchen would completely mask your scent," he said in a sarcastic manner. He wasn't aware of humans' methods of hunting so the use of baking soda to mask one's scent was a completely alien concept to him. He'd chock it up to human witch-craft in the end. The one thing that did cause alarm with him was 'Why was that boy carrying around baking soda anyway?' The thought lingered for a moment before the sounds of a groaning creature could be heard, causing him to stick his nose up into the air and sniff it to try to find the location of the bear. "That's," Kyo said with a moment of silence, thinking of what to do. "not what we are hunting," he finished. It was at this time that he turned his eyes towards the children; seeing one child the same black and gray color as he and the other one being a pale-white color. This group looked absolutely moronic.

Kyo didn't have any good experiences with bears while he lived out in the wilds. They were strong, extremely fierce, and extremely territorial. When a sleuth of bears arrived into Kyo's and the Dire Wolves' territory to try to claim it their own, there was a huge fight. Neither of the Dire Wolves, aside from the mother wolf, was able to take on a single bear alone leaving Kyo and the twins to fight each bear as a group. They were strong and they were nasty to deal with. The only way there was a victory during that fight was when the mother wolf, Kita, slayed one of the adolescent bears forcing a retreat from the others. There were many scars for the pack to lick, but there was dinner. Bear wasn't the most delicious meat that Kyo had eaten, but it did sustain him and replenish his energy after that fight. The pack was lucky to have won that encounter and repel the sleuth.

Dakota faced the direction that the bear was in and started to growl, holding her position. It seemed Dakota hated bears more than she hated people. "Since this isn't what I thought we were going to be hunting, if you runts want out, now's the time. This thing might hurt you," he said before reaching up with one of his hands, grabbing a hand-full of Dakota's hair and swung himself up-and-over to mount the massive wolf. "This thing is not supposed to be this close to the village. If you're in, jump on," he said, hooking a thumb to the back of the creature. The blazing disk that normally hovered a foot off of his back ascended to nearly 5 feet over the creature. There was more than enough room so the group wouldn't feel cramped, but a tight fit would be needed so people wouldn't slide off due to Dakota's constant and erratic movements.|

NKHGQHJ.png
Appearance
Amaterasu.png
Dakota
This Post: 665
Total: 1167 / 4000
MFT
WC
Visible EquipmentEquipOOC Note(s)OOCCurrent Music
Music
X
[/col]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bear was deep in its slumber, some distances away from the trio. Little did the bear and trio know, the bear had oncoming company. The bear had been followed by another, and this one was mean and vicious. It had no heart, no emotion, only the desire to taste blood. This bear in particular was closer to the trio, and most likely would be the first they encountered. This bear was large, maybe twice the size of the sleeping gentle giant. It was following the scent of blood and the bear, was well as its tracks. The trio would be able to do the same.

There would be multiple sets of large footprints, broken twigs, crushed dry leaves, stained grass and vegetation throughout their pathway. It was evident that something, was close by and either bleeding, or just satisfied an insatiable hunger. The larger bear unfortunately, was ravenous and sought to fill its stomach with a meal almost the same size. Large droplets and streams of drool hung like a swing from the corner of it's mouth. It was salivating at it's own personal thoughts.

The trio was smart to mask their scent, due to so many hungry animals in the wild. The behemoth continued searching, it's nose sniffing, and the creature growling lightly as it moved. The other bear continued to sleep, a light snoring coming from it. The Dire wolf would probably pick up the scent of the behemoth creeping on the sleeping giant. Meanwhile, the trio would be traveling deeper into the forest, which meant, closer to an encounter, maybe one they would not expect. It would be best for them to keep their head on a swivel. A large roar came from the behemoth once it caught sight of the sleeping bear. It was about two hundred yards away from its unsuspecting prey.

There was one thing true, deep deep in the forests of Kumo which was this. If there was one bear in the near vicinity, you could bet there was more close by. This was true because of the behemoth's roar, it signaled more to gather. It was a rally call, to finish the reject of the family. The snoring continued, the bear even twitching from having a dream about running extremely fast in a free range meadow.

wc 385

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo was going to be a pain in the ass till the end it seemed, I was going to be stubborn and not tell him my real name, though I bet if he cared he'd be able to find it anyway asking around. I was well known enough as the one-armed kid, though maybe his disposition wasn't one that was willing to interact with others casually. If that were the case, then I guess when this was all said and done, it wouldn't matter anyway as I would probably never encounter either of these two ever again. I could only sigh in resignation towards our current predicament to myself as we took off into the forest. A mix between Kyo and his dog sniffing and doing their own thing as we just followed along.

About a half hour of the three of us traveling the forest, using the scenting ability of the wolf and Kyo to lead us while Siu and I kept an eye out, we had gone to all of the known hunting spots trying to catch a trail of the animal we were hunting only to be met with no luck in finding even a hint of a trail. It was in the moment of something feeling off, that I took up point grabbing Kyo's arm motioning him to stop before pointing towards my ear. When the two had stopped moving and listened the first thing we would notice is the forest had become almost dead quiet. The birds were silent and the smaller animals were stashed away in their hidey-holes. It was in that silence that we heard a distant roar of a something huge. I identified it as another bear roar. Soon after I heard lighter roars sounding off one after the next. It had seemed that we were near the source of something big.

"What is going on in this forest? That's not normal. It's even scaring the local wildlife. We need to call this in. Do either of you have a comm?", I asked the other two, but mostly expecting Kyo to have something along those lines as he was the only genin on the team right now. I would grab out my spear, wrapping my hands in bindings using my teeth and some chakra fuckery to get it tightly wound. I leaned my spear on my shoulder as I grabbed out some more jerky, getting the extra calories in preparation. I rapidly jumping up a tree despite my recent bad memories, as I didn't have time to fret about the details.

Once I was up top of the tree I had been climbed, I would take up guard post while the two below did whatever they thought was necessary at this moment. I was looking out over the veranda of tree tops trying to get a sense of where the sounds were emanating towards. I wondered if we should be following them, but that wasn't a decision I was going to make, or any of us for that matter until we contacted the village to get instructions from them. This whole thing was incredibly strange and it wasn't helping that we were pretty isolated as it was. We were pretty deep in the forest at this point, almost an hour on foot, and we had been moving pretty damn fast. I swore to myself before yelling down to the other two,

"Have either of you contacted HQ yet? I think we got trouble to the north of us as that's where the sounds seem to be coming from".

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]There were massive footprints on the ground and globs of blood staining the floor. Kyo's ability to smell picked it up before turning to Dakota and telling her to roll in the mud. As if, on queue, the massive Dire Wolf started to submerge itself and roll around in the mud going from a pristine white color to an earthly gray tone with the blazing disk still spinning, hovering upon the creature's back. The creature, Dakota, emerged from the mud and shook off some of the excess, splattering it everywhere (maybe even on the children that he was on the mission with) before diving head-on towards the trail, finding where the trail of blood started. Then concerns were addressed by Little Loogie that the group should call it in. While he did own comms, he didn't have them on him at the moment. He only brought it with him on official assignments. He shrugged his shoulders at the large-eared boy. "I left it at home," he said. It was sitting right next to his ANBU gear; under the mask to be more exact with the location.

The blood on the ground would stay on the ground, sidestepping the glob for a moment so to not step in it. He turned his eyes towards Siu and pointed down at the blood. "Don't step in it or you'll pick up it's scent. If you do, you'll be a glowing beacon for whatever's out there." he said before Dakota's tail went erect and it started to show off it's yellow stained teeth with a little growl. Dakota sensed something and it wasn't something good at all. As much of a connection that Kyo had with Dakota, he still couldn't speak wolf. He could relay information to the creature but getting anything back wasn't something he was able to do. But he was still able to convey the feelings of the wolf and knew something was wrong. "We need to get going and we need to get going fast," Kyo said before taking off into the forest.

After a half hour of travel passed, Kyo and Dakota slowed to a crawl as the scent of the creatures grew more and more intense. Eishi stressing the question of whether or not they contacted headquarters came up again, causing Kyo to bite his tongue. He wanted to burst out and say something to this radar-dish-eared child, but a loud outburst would certainly signal the big monster and even the sleeping one. Before Kyo was about to say anything, a terrifying roar resounded, reverberating off of the trees in the forest. Several smaller roars could be heard in response. Kyo growled and turned to the other two. "I think we've been spotted. If we're going to kill this thing, we gotta go now before the friends arrive. Chop-chop, let's go!" Kyo said before jumping onto the stiff-haired (due to the dried mud) wolf and started to race their way, following their noses towards the massive bear. The group had to engage and kill this monster before it's friends arrive. Once the friends arrive, the hunt will be over.|

NKHGQHJ.png
Appearance
Amaterasu.png
Dakota
This Post: 519
Total: 1686 / 4000
MFT
WC
Visible EquipmentEquipOOC Note(s)OOCNEW! Music
Music
X
[/col]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the muddied man and baking soda covered boy taking most of the initiative in the venture, Siu had not needed to do much, except continue to stick closely with the group, while keeping an eye out for anything unusual. Eishi seemed to be the observative type, seeming quite well aware of his environmental surroundings, while Kyo and his Dire wolf, being wild by nature, forefronted a large sum of the escapade with their keen sense of smell. Siu, in all of this, was simply wondering how long the whole venture would take, and whether or not she'd still be alive after the hunt, in order to make it home safely for dinner before nightfall.

Watching the large wolf also partake in a mudbath of it's own, was in interesting sight to see. It was always rather surprising to witness such a large and threatening creature still compliantly obeying the man's orders, as if the two were of one mind in companionship, without many words needing to be shared.
At Eishi's request to call in with a comm, Siu was in full support of the suggestion, although, most likely for much different reasons. Her individual hope, was that if a successful call were made, it allowed an opportunity for additional aid to be sent, which as a result, would lower her risk of grave injury or even possible death.

I left it at home," Came Kyo's dream-crushing reply. Siu's somewhat despaired expression followed suite. "Were really doing this with...'just' us?" She troublesomely inquired to herself.

The massive footprints and globs of blood upon the ground didn't add any sense of relief or comfort to the situation one bit, as It did not take a genius to understand that wherever blood was, trouble generally followed suite. While Siu felt even more intimidated from the scene, her other two companions seemed to instead become yet more provoked to spring into further action.

The loud roar sent shivers down the inexperienced young shinobi's spine. If it were not for a feeling of commitment to the other two shinobi of the group, and not wanting turn back on her own word, that would have instantly been the young girl's cue to immediately abandon the mission all together, and turn and walk the opposite direction. Kyo also additionally mentioned that there would be 'multiple' threats. How wonderful..

"Their really..." She mused again to herself, "Not intimidated by 'all' that?"

As if answering to her silent ponderings, another statement of despair would soon be heard.

Chop-chop, let's go!"

Siu's eyes widened. He couldn't be serious, could he? With a miserable sigh, Siu's feet somehow managed to find themselves also compliantly moving in response, in a remaining effort to keep up with the group, and their sudden ambitious lunge straight into the heart of danger itself. Today was a huge mess...

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon traveling deeper into the forest, if anyone from the group would look, they would see peeping small animals. Those watching from the sidelines the battle to commence. The bears were closing in but halted by the sight of Shinobi. Initially they would meet four bears. They were all a deep brown, fur matted with dirt from their leisurely lifestyle of killing for fresh meals. They looked rabid, but had a strange mechanical helmet that was probing their brain and feeding it with a chemical which enhanced mental activity.

Upon each of their shoulder, some had it on the left while others had the guard equipped on their right. This fed a steroid into their body which increased mobility and tripled their normal strength. The leader was a bear with a distinctive grey stripe swiped across its left eye. It rose to its hind legs and outstretched its arms with a large roar. The three with him simultaneously acted without thought and rushed the squadron of ninja.

They took an arrow formation with the leader playing the bow awaiting from afar. The head of the three would target Kyo, while the two in the back would split up and take the younger Shinobi. The leader of the bear pack noticed a correlation between the wolf and Kyo and decided it best to separate the two and disrupt their coordination. That way was best for a meal for his comrades.

In the distance the birds would fly up high into the sky chirping in distress. The rumbling thunder of bears rushing through the forest in response to the fall. Free meal, free eats. Reinforcements were coming in bundles from all angles soon to be upon the squadron. The battle has now begun.

Ooc: Bear battle info!

The Lackeys
HP: 2,000
CP: XXXX

Leader
HP: 8,000
CP: XXXX

For every attack made, roll in gaming the following: t!dice 1d20.

If you a roll above 10, your attack is a success. Please hyperlink whatever jutsu you use or make an ooc note of the cp cost and damage, rank and all the good stuff. Also post your HP and CP and stick to your ic AP.

P.S Bears will only basic strike for .5 ap with AP of 4. Each basic strike will deal 450 damage, I will also roll in gaming and tag you all individually.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Siu's fear was palpable with her giving off quite the distinct scent; one that shouted out fear. A little grin came across Kyo's lips, suppressing a little bit of laughter. "You have more to fear from other humans than you do of beasts. Beasts have reasons to kill, humans don't," he said. There was pain in his voice when he said that, harkening back to the days just before he was brought back to Kumogakure.
He cleared his mind and looked to the two before sniffing the air. "Stick together and we'll beat this thing, understand?" Kyo said before coming to a halt as the group came across 4 bears. Dakota came to a screeching halt before Kyo jumped off and readied himself. "What are you all doing here? This isn't your territory," he said as Dakota growled viciously at the clutch of bears that approached.

Upon further investigation, Kyo smelled fresh kill splattered upon each of the bears and noticed a strange metallic object resting upon each of their heads. "So that is what happened to you. Leave it up to the humans to ruin a perfectly good creature," he said. Even if he had bad run-ins with bears, he didn't want to see them being manipulated by humans. He barked out an order to the other two. "These bears are beyond help. Do not break those metal things on their bodies. I want to recover them," he said. He had it in his right mind to recover those helmets for ANBU to examine, hoping for those humans to pay for what they did. Manipulating humans was cruel enough but to manipulate nature to do their bidding forcefully was unforgivable in Kyo's eyes.

Kyo's eyes widen as he noticed the bears taking up a formation. Normally, bears weren't this organized so something about the metal gear that was upon their heads gave them either superior intellect or they were being controlled remotely somewhere. Kyo cleared his throat and let out a loud roar before Kyo and Dakota stood next to each other, with Dakota's shape changing to appear just like Kyo. The two of them sprawled on all fours with their claws protruding out of their fingertips and fangs pointing out of their mouths.

"Take out the weaklings, we're going for the leader," Kyo said as he flicked his hands, having his Mother's Pelt Gloves appear upon his fists. With a quick jump, Kyo and Dakota (appearing just like Kyo) rushed passed the one taking point, ignoring just about any attack it sent his way. Kyo jumped forward with his left hand shining a brilliant light before attempting to plunge his fist directly into the bear's gut [Fist of Virtue -- Patience] with Dakota quickly following up with a quick charge, using her head to slam into the bear's throat [Feral Charge]. However, the Bear quickly avoided the attack, causing Kyo's and Dakota's momentum to carry them further away from the bear. Dakota lashed out a couple times with her newly acquired claws, attempting to slash at the bear only for Dakota's attack to miss. This, however, gave Kyo enough time to concentrate chakra into his hands in the form of black lightning. The sound of high pitched scratching sounded similar to birds chirping in fear; chirping at a quick pace and frantic frequency. He had enough time to power up Chidori to the next level, hopefully being able to impale the creature with this.

Kyo quickly charged in towards the Boss Bear, who he was targeting this whole time and leapt up into the air and attempted to slam the evolved chidori straight into the bear's throat. His hand entered the bear's throat and he quickly removed his hand only to deliver a low spinning-heel kick towards the bear, kicking up wind and leaves in the heel's wake, striking the bear once out of three times. After striking the animal, Kyo took a step back and awaited it's onslaught. He hoped the two children were doing fine with their bears. This one was agile and the others were most likely JUST as agile. "How are you snots doing?!" he shouted out.|

Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'7"/67cm
Weight: 147 lbs/66.67kg
Special Characteristics:
- Scar over left eye
- Scars all over body
- Canine-like fangs
- Claws coming out of fingertips

Usual Gear
- Gourd of Soju
- Pouch on side
- Bow and Arrow strapped to back
Appearance
Name: Dakota
Breed: Dire Wolf
Hair Color: White
Eyes Color: Left yellow, Right blue
Height: (Paw to Head) 6'2"
Length: (Nose to Rear) 10'3"
Special Characteristics:
- Red lines going over the body
- Burning disk magically floating on top of torso
- Human-like intelligence (infantile)
- Absolutely HATES humans
Dakota
Explain NPCs in current TopicNPC InformationThis Post: 692
Total: 2378 / 4000
WC
Actions:
**NOTE: All jutsus are mastered unless stated otherwise

- Beast Clone [Free Action due to Martial Artist]
- Kyo Equip Mother's Pelt Gloves [0.5 AP]
- Kyo Fist of Virtue -- Patience on Boss Bear [3.25 AP] / [5569 damage] -- Rolled: 1 [Great start is great]
- Dakota uses Feral Charge on Boss Bear [2.25 AP from Dakota] / [2228 damage] -- Rolled: 3 [I'm starting to see a trend here]
- Dakota uses Basic Strike on Boss Bear [0.75 AP from Dakota] / [111 damage] -- Rolled: 3
- Dakota uses Basic Strike on Boss Bear [0.75 AP from Dakota] / [111 damage] -- Rolled: 3 [Seriously, wtf]
- Kyo uses Chidori [Jutsu Expanded to A Rank] on Boss Bear [3.00 AP] / [5700 damage] -- Rolled: 13 [Finally, ffs] -- HIT!
- Kyo uses Spinning Wind on Boss Bear [1.25 AP] / Rolled: 14, 1, 3 -- 1 HIT! [269 dmg]

Damage Total: 5969 -- RNG hates me
--------------------
Kyo:
HP -- 28875 - 1030 [Fist of Virtue] = 27845
CP -- 16500 - 1030 - 3090 - 215 = 12165
AP -- 8 -> - 0.50 - 3.25 - 3.00 - 1.25 = 0 --> 8.00 AP next round

Dakota:
HP -- 14438
AP -- 4 -> - 2.25 - 0.75 - 0.75 = 0.25 --> 4.25 AP next round
OOC
New! Music
Music
X
[/col]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bears had come in quite unexpectedly. At least, a hell of a lot quicker than I had expected them to be upon us. I was already pretty high up and I really didn't have time to climb down and still be of any use in the upcoming fight. I could always try to throw something from this height, but I was not used to throwing with my non-dominant hand as it were and the distance was a bit much to even try and attempt...

I sighed, knowing, but hating what I was going to do to my poor knees. Jumping down from the skyline above, I was rapidly coming directly towards the hard land below. Unlike hours earlier, where I fell helplessly from the tree and subsequently broke way too many bones in my body before being healed, I was actually able to focus and land the roll on the grounds in a graceful succession of skill. My knees did indeed feel entirely numb just as I was expecting, but at least I didn’t break anything this time. Attempting to cast [Polarity Burst] at the two lesser bears as I fell proved to be a little over the top on my part, however. I could gauge roughly how hard I had to push the energy to do them in, but both shots went wide and over their head as I couldn’t lock on to them from this distance and the rapid motion of the fall.

While those shots proved to be useless, recasting [Polarity Burst] with the steady earth beneath my feet met the mark surprisingly well. Both shots nailed the two bears right in the center of their chest cavity. An audible crunch could be heard as the force launching into them. It was likely that I had just pulverized the internal rib cage and organs within the bears into some finely made paste.

I heard Captain Cornholius bark some orders as I waited to see how the bears were going to react to my assault. I was perfectly ready to draw my weapon as soon as I drew within striking range of any bear shaped animal. I needed to calm my aching legs and go on the offensive soon, but that was proving far more complicated than I had expected it to be. Damn, should have just climbed down there, Eishi. Now we are slightly shaken I admonished towards myself as I continued to try and will my legs into doing what I wanted them to.

"I didn't expect to be taking two trips out of a tree today, give me a moment," I told the others, my hands on my knees and I leaned over and rubbed them. It wasn't like I was really expecting much from my admittance, but maybe they'd be so kind to not fight right next to me with this corrupted nature bullshit that was apparently going down.

There were a few more tricks of my sleave in case these creatures came after me before I could into position, but I was hoping that maybe they'd be more interested in the other two. This was also assuming our combined assault wasn't going to be enough to destroy these hardened bears within the first ten seconds of combat. If we were up to the task, it wouldn't really matter anyway.

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the midst of the speeding pursuit, Kyo's verbal acknowledgement had made it blatantly clear that he had picked up on the young girl's fear.

"You have more to fear from other humans than you do of beasts. Beasts have reasons to kill, humans don't" Undoubtedly, the older shinobi's words held an experienced wisdom for the youth. Yet, even so, the fearful anxiety concerning what was to come continued to strongly remain within her heart.
At his reminder to stick together, the younger shinobi nodded in acknowledgement, fully willing to comply. The last thing she desired to experience from this event was an unfortunate death or gruesome injury, whether for her or for any of her teammates.

Upon finally coming into visible sight of their prey, the young shinobi's eyes widened with great surprise due to the abnormal phenomenon now witnessed in front of the her. The creatures standing in front of the group undoubtedly had the 'outward' appearance of natural forest animals; Yet, the helmets on their heads and contraptions on their shoulders suggested they were otherwise. They had been mutated into something more, something that defied the very laws of nature.
"What..." The youth managed to mumble through her awe. "..Are they?" The scene itself could have even been considered quite mournful. The creatures seemed more worthy of pity than hate, considering that their current actions and behavior might not have even been by choice.

"These bears are beyond help. Do not break those metal things on their bodies. I want to recover them," Again, Siu nodded in acknowledgement. While she wasn't an ANBU operative in any way, shape, or form, still, she also had a great desire to know the mystery behind what had corrupted and mutated these poor animals into the unnatural abominations they were now.
The leader of the pack stood upon it's hind legs, and began to assert his dominance with another loud roar. The youth felt another fearful chill down her spine. "Were...fighting this?!" A frightened gulp audibly could heard be heard going down her throat, as anxiety increased. Then, as if in response to her own question, the three lesser bears made an organized charge at the group. Things were about to get ugly.

In the midst of this charging assault, yet another amazing phenomenon took place. While Kyo had releasing a loud roar of his own, in preparation for his own retaliation, Siu's eyes widened once again with great awe, as she witnessed Kyo's feral companion transforming into the form of a human; the form of Kyo himself. "Whoe..." Was all the youth could mumbled in response, amazed. Was this what true shinobi were capable of?
"Take out the weaklings, we're going for the leader," Came another command. Siu groaned in response this time. While she greatly feared and disapproved of the idea of going into combat with these ferocious creatures, at this point there was no other choice for her. There would be no time for hesitation or deep contemplation; The next required step for her was plain and clear.

Forming the appropriate hand seals in retaliation for the incoming threats, after a short delay, a small barrage of folded paper shurikens could suddenly be witnessed emitting from her and launching through the air at their designated target; a barrage which, with a sudden and swift re-maneuvering to the side from the bear, found itself entirely evaded.
"No way!" The youth exclaimed in disbelief. When had bears ever become 'that' fast?

It would not be soon afterwards that the younger boy's falling descent from his high position in the trees could be witnessed. In the midst of his descent, he had also casted a jutsu of his own. The young girl's eyes lit up with great suspense and enthusiasm as the jutsu shot towards their two targets. Unfortunately, that great suspense and enthusiasm would quickly fade into great disappointment as the jutsu flew right over the bear's heads. The young girl's facial expression in response could be best described as 'Are you serious?'

Fortunately, the younger boy's second attempt of the assault had managed to hit their marks, causing an unsettling 'crunch', which was disturbing enough to make one cringe. While Siu felt rather sorry for the poor creature's misfortune, there was still no time to dwell on pity. The threat was still remained.
Using the moment of their injury to her advantage, the young shinobi sent another assault of papered shurikens, taking advantage of the creatures painful distraction. The plan proved successful, as the papered shurikens could this time be seen hitting their mark. The tiny barrage cut into one of the previously injured creatures, inflicting noticeable lacerations as the papered projectiles lodged themselves into it's flesh. The after-effect was actually something rather gruesome to witness, similar to a scene from a horror movie of some sort. The bear on it's own was already intimidating enough, yet now it additionally had blood soaked paper shurikens sticking out of it's bleeding body.

Quickly shaking her head in order to refocus her thoughts away from the scene, she began another formation of different hand seals in order to attack the other injured threat. Shortly after, a different element could be seen emitting from the youth's hands this time; lightening. The logic was, if the mutated creatures were fast enough to dodge flying projectiles, then a faster element would have to be used. This logic seemed to proved true, as the lightening infused attack managed to hit it's mark, sending electric shockwaves coursing through the body of the second bear.

"I didn't expect to be taking two trips out of a tree today, give me a moment," Siu's eyes quickly darted towards the younger boy at the statement, a gravely worried expression her face. While it may have appeared that she was worried whether the boy was actually okey or not, in actually she was more worried concerning whether or not he'd actually recover in time to continue to address the incoming assault at both of them.
OOC Information

Actions & Rolls
Action 1 (2AP): Siu uses Folded Shuriken vs Bear 1 [10+ to hit] (2AP)
Roll Result: 1=MISS
Action 2 (2AP): Siu uses Folded Shuriken vs Bear 1 [10+ to hit] (2AP)
Roll Result: 11=HIT
Action 3 (2AP): Siu uses Lightning Torrent vs Bear 2 [10+ to hit] (2AP)
Roll Result: 10=HIT

Stats:
HP: 13,200 HP
CP: 13,200 HP

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was commencing! Charging bears closed the distance between the Shinobi. Kyo was first to act, a transfiguration of beast to man was the result of Dakota’s resolve. The duo then dashed in return to engage the leader. Kyo lead the fray as a leader was expected while Eishi wavered from the treetops. Siu seemed to be watching everything unfold like a television show while contemplating her own line of defense for the raging bears. Kyo had missed his first strike, leaving Dakota to land a sickening strike which drew blood and stifled the bear. He would return a flail Strike with his paws giving both Kyo and Dakota a retaliatory hook.

The bear followed up with another hook but before he could even get it off he was impaled. Blood curdled in its throat as it spilled from the inside. The chirping filled the air quickly and dissipated just as fast after the strike. The bear stumbled turning around with a haymaker hook which luckily landed. The bear was outmatched, outclassed and outsmarted. It only wobbled on two legs now as the lesser bears were facing the same problem.

The bears dodged a flurry of paper shuriken easily, or luckily from just bee lining straight to the younger Shinobi. Another wave of magnetized chakra shifted the grass just above the bears before Eishi landed. Another brushing magnetic wave this time stunned the bears and stifled their process of closing in. It left them wide open targets to shredded by whistling paper shuriken which in combo with a polarity burst, completely knocked out two bears, rendering them unfit for battle. The last bear to make it raged on.

It continued to the younger Shinobi sending a flurry of paw strikes which all missed. The bear was in a flail having been the only one to make it and continued to strike at Eishi and Siu only to find air or grass blades with every attempt.

Meanwhile the bear fighting Kyo and Dakota was tiring out. He was now on all fours and moving sluggish. It was fatigued fast from a loss of blood and the sudden rush from the Shinobi. In the distance, a mad scientist waited with a scoped rifle holding a steroid within a dart. This rifle was altered to shoot syringes rather bullets and complete with a long distance sight. The scientist grinned at the sight Of Shinobi until he saw his pets fall victim to the trio. He cursed underneath his breath and moved his scope to view the sleeping bear. The strongest of his experiment yet, the only one to defy his serum and act on its own accord.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, that sure was something," I commented as I pulled out my spear from behind my cloak. I quickly and accurately stuck the lying bears through their still-beating hearts as they lay unconscious. I made a farting noise as I poked them, pretending as if I had just deflated a gas balloon in a morbid sense of humor. I stop for a moment thinking about what I had just done. Man, I really was a sadist... I wordlessly grimacing at the slight revelation to that part of my nature. It was around that time that I noticed that wolfboi hadn't finished off the bear. I guessed it was a bit on the bigger side, but I still didn't expect it to survive a Chidori hit.

I could only sigh as I gauged the distance between myself and the bear, along with the open shot I had while Kyo was still actively fighting the bear. I was trying to decide if I wanted to help him out. On one hand, the other boy already had it handled and would probably hate if I interfered. However, on the other hand, I already was bored and wanted to shoot something. It only took me another moment of contemplation before coming to a decision. Quickly, I closed my left eye and aimed from the tip of my finger before taking another two casual shot at the bear using [Polarity Burst].

"Bang!", "Bang!", two displaced shots of Kinetic energy went off. It became apparent a moment later that the bear seemed able to sense and dodge the first of my blows as it whizzed by the back of his head. Even while he was standing up on his hind legs, exposing himself, I couldn't hit him. The second shot, however, hit its mark and ricocheted off the bear's cranium. I pulled my arm back under my cloak and did a fist pump in a light celebration of getting a headshot from this distance. It was a hell of a shot while he was actively dodging my attacks. I assumed within the next couple seconds that the bear would either be dead or incapacitated so I didn't bother paying it much more attention.

"What's up with the forest, anyway? Robo-bears? Really? What assinine simpleton came up with this dumb idea?" I questioned to no one in particular before I turned towards the wolfboi and asked,

"Are we still hunting your target? Seems something funky is going on and it smells like a whole lot like bear shit," I mused while keeping a straight face at my own comment.

Whether or not Kyo answered me, I would look back up to the skyline of trees. I was getting tired of going up and down these damn trees, but it needed to be done. I didn't take my time to climb back up the tree, either way. I had only got about halfway up this time before I jumped down to one of the larger branches. I landed with a light thud as I felt the limb hold my weight. Travel via the treeline seemed ideal while the other two traveled below. This would if nothing else, give me a height advantage over any more bears that came our way. It might even be useful in getting some to show themselves if they see a seemingly free meal above their head.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The bear's claw tore through Kyo's flesh, causing him to recoil slightly. An agitated growl could be heard from Kyo as he struck the bear in the chest, causing it to fall on all-fours. Kyo and Dakota gathered together to take a breather for a moment as he turned his eyes to watch the youngsters molly-whopping on the other bears. This caused a little grin to come across his lips. "Give them hell, Siu and Little Loogie!" Kyo shouted out. He was most surprised at Siu's capabilities. She was strong enough to stand on her own two-feet and walk toe-to-toe with the bears. But what confused him the most was how powerful the Little Loogie was. He didn't expect that level of competence from some little braggart child like Eishi. The bears continued their assault with Kyo slapping away the paw and taking a couple more shots, causing him and Dakota to jump back.

Kyo took a single deep breath before standing up straight. The hair upon his head and body started to rise as he formed a series of handseals. The little brat, Eishi, asked Kyo a question while he was flipping through a long string of handseals. Kyo didn't respond until after his handseals were over, causing black clouds to gather directly above Kyo and the party. "After this? No. This is more important," Kyo said before the black clouds swirled around above him and with a single flash of lightning striking Kyo. The bolt of lightning charged up in his hand and with a stream of electrical energy, held his hand out to create a beast of pure electrical energy.

Kyo concentrated on the creature's movements as Dakota rushed in to take a quick bite out of the bear. Once Dakota took a big bite from the bear, she moved herself up to the bear, putting all four paws on it before kicking off, attempting to scratch the bear with her claws before kicking off. Dakota's claws scraped at the bear, giving Kyo enough time to finish his handseals and summon the lightning beast.

Kyo raised his hands into the air after summoning the expanded Lightning Beast, moving it into the air before using the stream of electricity to cause the creature to kamikaze directly into the massive bear. However, the beast fell short of the bear, disappearing into the ground. Kyo cursed out loud before setting up yet another flurry of handseals. "Dakota, keep it busy once more," Kyo stated before the wolf nodded and lashed out at the bear once more, reaching for the animal's jugular vein with it's fangs. After it bit into the creature's jugular, Dakota pulled back and attempted to bite in the exact same spot again only for the bear to move it's head out of the way.

Kyo threw together another set of handseals to summon a massive blade of stone coming from the ground below, hoping to split the bear in half. Certainly, Kyo said to not damage the gear, damning the well-being of the creature - but his patience wore thin. He wanted to simply knock these things out, bring them in to get the device removed from them and call it a day. But no, these annoying bears had to make things difficult, completely dodging and avoiding any bombs that he might have sent their way. With a flurry of handseals, Kyo touched the ground below him to summon the knife-like edge of earth from the ground. The edge shot up, but the bear moved out of the way the very last second.

"Fuck!" Kyo shouted in frustration before Kyo pointed at the creature, "Disrespect that thing!" Kyo shouted out before Dakota nodded, jumping into the air and zoomed passed the bear, attempting to take a leak on it. As Dakota flew by, she turned her body perfectly aimed to release a spray of nastiness all over the creature. With perfect precision, the massive dire wolf easily pissed all over the bear. After Dakota pissed all over the bear, Kyo formed a few handseals and with a lightning flash, attempted to impale the bear once more with a hand covered in lightning. And ZIP!! Kyo sprung right passed the creature. Afterward, he stamped his foot and started to prepare himself for the bear's assault. Kyo's growing frustration knew no bounds and was getting more and more frustrated. These little kids were showing him up and it was getting on his last nerve. Even Dakota was showing him up, making him look like an absolute fool.|

Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'7"/67cm
Weight: 147 lbs/66.67kg
Special Characteristics:
- Scar over left eye
- Scars all over body
- Canine-like fangs
- Claws coming out of fingertips

Usual Gear
- Gourd of Soju
- Pouch on side
- Bow and Arrow strapped to back
Appearance
Name: Dakota
Breed: Dire Wolf
Hair Color: White
Eyes Color: Left yellow, Right blue
Height: (Paw to Head) 6'2"
Length: (Nose to Rear) 10'3"
Special Characteristics:
- Red lines going over the body
- Burning disk magically floating on top of torso
- Human-like intelligence (infantile)
- Absolutely HATES humans
Dakota
Explain NPCs in current TopicNPC InformationThis Post: 755
Total: 3113 / 4000
WC
Actions:
**NOTE: All jutsus are mastered unless stated otherwise

[Dakota Basic Strike on boss bear: 111 dmg @ 0.75 / 4.25 AP -- 10 -- HIT!]
[Dakota Basic Strike on boss bear: 111 dmg @ 0.75 / 4.25 AP -- 17 -- HIT!]
[Kyo uses Jutsu Expansion -- Lightning Beast on boss bear: 5200 dmg @ 3 / 8 AP -- 1 -- Miss (of course)]
[Dakota Basic Strike on boss bear: 111 dmg @ 0.75 / 4.25 AP -- 17 -- HIT!]
[Dakota Basic Strike on boss bear: 111 dmg @ 0.75 / 4.25 AP -- 8 -- MISS!]
[Kyo uses Earth Spiker on boss bear: 2750 dmg @ 2.5 /8 AP -- 5 -- MISS (because why not)]
[Dakota uses Air Dynamic Marking on Boss Bear: 750 dmg @ 1 / 4.25 AP -- 11 -- HIT!]
[Kyo uses Chidori on boss bear: doesn't matter -- Missed]
Damage Total: 1083
--------------------
Kyo:
HP -- 27845 - 450 - 450 - 450 = 26495
CP -- 12165 - 2730 - 1100 - 1090 = 7245
AP -- 8 -> 3 -> 2.5 -> 2.5 = 0 :: 8 AP next round

Dakota:
HP -- 14438
AP -- 4.25 -> 0.75 -> 0.75 -> 0.75 -> 0.75 -> 1 = 0.25 :: 4.25 AP next round
OOC
New! Music
Music
X
[/col]

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the midst of the lesser bear's frenzied aggression, the young shinobi frantically moved about and re-positioned herself every which way, attempting to do something akin to what 'might' be referred to as dodging. Her movements, had seemed more like instinctive responses mixed with a heavy streak of luck, rather than actual skill.
One of the strikes swept downwards, cutting clean through the grass as it narrowly missed the young shinobi's leg. Another one of the strikes swung just past the side of her head, taking a few of her hair strands with it. Those observing from the outside, may have pondered how exactly the youth had managed to dodge the aggressive barrage. Ironically, she herself was internally pondering the exact same thing.

As Siu performed a backflip in order to gain distance, the smaller bear switched it's assault on Eishi; an assault which, also completely failed in it's purpose as well. Either the two young shinobi were more agile than they recognized, or this creature was simply a terribly clumsy aggressor. Either way, the switched assault allowed the young kunoichi a window of opportunity to form another series of hand seals in preparation for a retaliation of her own.
Cupping her hands together after their completion, the youth manipulated her chakra in order to send a much more powerful concentration of lightening this time; A powerful concentration which rapidly shot forward only to....fire right past the lesser bear's side.

Siu blinked a few seconds, dumbfounded. Did the bear intentionally dodge that, or had it been simply moving around so much in it's assault, that it got lucky? Or even worse; was she just terribly bad at aiming?
With a look of grave disappointment written upon her face, the youth re-focused yet another wave of lightening infused chakra, in an effort to redeem herself. Fortunately, her efforts proved fruitful this time, as the lightening infused assault could be seen meeting it's target.
The massive concentration of electrical energy sent the bear into a disturbing scene of uncontrolled body spasms in the midst of it's electrocution. After the violent assault, smoke could be witnessed rising from it's somewhat roasted body. The young girl bit her nails, both in concern for the lesser bear's well-being, and also in fear of whether she'd harmed the equipment upon the bear or not, despite Kyo's orders to keep it safe.

"Give them hell, Siu and Little Loogie!" Came a sudden exclamation which diverted the young girl's attention back towards the leader of the group. She'd actually forgotten all about his dilemma, having been so heavily concentrated on her own battle. A faint smile curled upon her lips after the comment. It quickly faded, however, once she realized that the older man had been injured.
Given the extremely dramatic effects of the casted jutsus, Siu had initially deemed it wise to simply stay out of the way, and allow Kyo to handle the business of finishing the bear leader. Upon witnessing the black clouds hovering above the group, she figured that he was now on the verge of swiftly ending things. To her great surprise, however, the bear leader had somehow managed to dodge nearly every single jutsu up until now. It was a fast one.

Turning back towards the youngest boy after his statements, Siu stared at him curiously with a slight head tilt for a few seconds.
"I feel sorry for them." The young girl worrisomely replied. "This..isn't right." She continued, staring back at the devices upon one of the incapacitated bears.

"Disrespect that thing!" Came another exclamation from Kyo. The young kunoichi could then find herself turning around just in time to witness an assault of....pee?

Wait..what?

"Ewwww!" The youth noised aloud, her young face grimacing in utter distaste.
OOC Information

Actions & Rolls
Action 1 (2.5AP): Siu uses Gigavolt Cannon vs Bear 3 [10+ to hit]
Roll Result: 4=MISS
Action 2 (2.5AP): Siu uses Gigavolt Cannon vs Bear 3 [10+ to hit]
Roll Result: 18=HIT
Total AP Usage: 5

Stats:
HP: 13,200
CP: 13,200/11,730-1460=10,270

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared to be a day of underdogs as a pair of low tier Shinobi were able to showcase their abilities to their leader. Kyo seemed to have a hard time striking his target, but on the upside he kept his opponent well occupied of a strong foe. This lead the bear wide open to ranged attacks coming from the young Shinobi who easily dispatched of the slight work like light work.

Each youthful Shinobi showed signs of promise. Eishi with his antagonist spirit and Siu with her doubtful yet confident delivery. The bear was just about finished now. Meanwhile the doctor finally was able to aim at the sleeping bear and get a clean shot. The genjutsu artist genjutsu proficient scientist laughed maniacally at his aim. It could be heard in the distance by all Shinobi. He would leap from his bird view vantage point and descend upon level ground. The bear would awake with a large roar that would rumble the very ground beneath the Shinobi.

Scientist: “I’ve done it! I’ve done it! I’ve brought intelligence to wildlife! They can now learn the Shinobi arts. And I’ll make my own contract! Bahahahaha!”

The bear would rise to all fours slowly and shake itself fully awake. The needle that was still stuck on its left shoulder fell off the ground and shattered on contact. The bear the Shinobi were fighting would fall limp to the floor, with no fighting spirit remaining. The fiercest of the mad man’s project approached but it was wounded and an easy target. The moment the bear would come in sight the scientist would arrive in plain view. The Shinobi had a choice to decide, but that is to be decided on the final
Episode of NINPOCHO Z!

Ooc: Scientist: HP: 10k CP: 8k Roll a 7 or higher from d20 to Strike.
Bear: Hp: 15k CP: 800 Roll a 9 or higher to strike.

Decision!
Defeat the boss bear and get the scientist captive.
Risk!: May allow scientist to escape!
Defeat the scientist, free the bears from the genjutsu.
Risk!: Lose vital evidence on scientist research and how to free bears of the genjutsu. Unless Shinobi are able to apprehend the culprit.

To Apprehend:
Lower the scientist’s health to 5% or less without KO’ing/Killing him. Scientist will be treated as running away and will only perform jutsu to control the bear.

Rules: The bear is weakened and can only use the following jutsu; Bear Claw - 1400 damage -550 cp, Outrage - 2000 damage to two targets - 880 cp, Rampage - 3200 damage to three random targets(can target self), 1500 cp. The bear will successfully strike a target with 16 or higher.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back