Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

TMM "Monster Hunting with Kyo and friends" [Kyo, Eishi, Siu]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A lot had happened in the span of a couple seconds, Enough so that it made my head slightly spin. Despite my oncoming headache, it had seemed that we had done our job a little too well. The bears were done for and it had taken us less than twenty seconds of work. It appeared my training in the academy was beginning to show results. The girl, Siu, had also done a decent enough job. Same with Kyo, though, he had only almost done his job. The two of us had stolen his kill sure enough. I was somewhat surprised he wasn’t more pissed about that, but he probably was the more serious type when stuff got real. I could appreciate a level head, though I never thought it’d come from wolfboi. The addition of a new player had gotten my attention pretty quickly, however. Sucked too, because I was going to take another shot at Kyo, thinking we were in the clear now.

What the fuck was going on? was the only thought going through my head at the first human I'd had seen in this forest for the last couple miles after he starting screaming some such nonsense or another. I didn't understand most of the stupid stuff he was saying, but what he did make clear, especially from the roar of the monster sized bear, was that he was solely responsible for the shit that the small group had had to deal with. That was more than enough reason to go after the mad hatter and I spent no wasted time as I went for his head. My spear was already drawn by the time I was next to him. I let loose another couple heavy slices downward towards his head.

It took a few moment for my handiwork to show, the first attack had missed. The angle was off and the wind was in my eye and I couldn't get a grip on my handle, but the second one was a solid hit that dug into his shoulder, knocking him a slight distance away as I shouted to the others for the upcoming battle.

"Ignore the bear, we can clean it up afterward, let's get this nutter before he can do something stupid like that again!" I yelled while the adrenaline of a fight was still coursing through me. The other two could attack the monster bear, but I hoped they saw the value in getting this guy. Either way, I was committed to seeing this loon to his own personal bin. If we ever wanted some real answers, or more accurately our bosses wanted real answers, we would have to take this fool in alive.

I readied my spear as I waited for an attack to come, I decided to stance dance my way into being a dodging fool as I waited and watched for any counterattacks. I was prepared to strike hard and fast the second the weird man took a chance. I was feeling very bloodthirsty, I hadn't had a true chance to beat another man up since I had arrived at the academy and I was really itchin' to beat this man in front of me in the most humiliating way possible.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first thing out of Kyo's mouth, upon hearing the cackling of the mad-scientist was "Hey! Shut the fuck up!" Kyo said as his cackling gave away his position, pointing to the scientist who was stupid enough start cackling. His silence would've been a great boon to himself, relying on his abominable creations to take out the miscreant group of 'hunters'. While the group was pursuing a long snake-like figure, this mad buffoon and his bears interrupted the entire thing. "You are messing with nature and that's taboo!" Kyo said, having recently learned the word 'taboo' and actually used the word in it's proper context. Certainly, he disagreed with the man's method to 'control nature' having been one to live with nature. One doesn't control nature, one lives with it and hopes nature doesn't strike them down in fury and rage.

"You're right, little loogie. Let's get this guy. But don't kill him, I'm sure the authorities would like to have a word with him," Kyo said as he returns to his four-legged posture alongside Dakota. With a quick burst of speed, the two of them bolted towards the scientist. Kyo whistled towards Dakota and Dakota got launched forward and sprayed the area, targeting the scientist with <<Air Dynamic Marking [12]>> striking the scientist in the face with her urine. While Dakota was traveling to urinate on the mad-scientist, Kyo stuck with what had worked in the past. Kyo stopped, letting a collection of electricity gather into his palm. He didn't increase the strength of this jutsu, not trying to kill the guy. After Dakota's urine struck the scientist in the eye, Kyo unleashed a Chidori, however instead of using this to attack, he used this as a means of propelling him forward!

Using his first Chidori as a feint, he attempted to make yet another spear-tip like shape and attempted to plunge his hand into the man's shoulder using the <<Spear-Hand Technique [6]>> with his attack failing spectacularly. After missing spectacularly, Kyo took a deep breath in, formed a few handseals before letting out a devastating burst of heat in the form of a <<Dragon Flame Bomb [16]>>. The explosion repelled Dakota from the scientist, barely escaping the blast radius of the heat. After the explosion from the bomb had subsided, Dakota jumped into the fray and struck at the man twice with her claws [18, 8] with two simple basic strikes. It was at that moment that Kyo shouted out to Siu. "If you have a bind, now would be a good time to use it!" he said after noticing the scientist was extremely weak.

This Post: 436
Total: 3549 / 4000
Actions:
**NOTE: All jutsus are mastered unless stated otherwise

Damage dealt:
Eishi said he dealt 3000 dmg
Dakota's Air Dynamic Marking -- 825 dmg
Kyo's Dragon Flame Bomb -- 5500
Dakota 2 basic strikes -- 222
Total So far: 9547 dmg / 10000 HP
--------------------

Kyo:
HP -- 26495
CP -- 7245 - 1090 - 765 - 2750 = 2640
AP -- 8 - 2.5 - 2.25 - 3 = 0.25 // 8.25 AP next round

Dakota:
HP -- 14438
AP -- 4.25 - 1

- Air Dynamic Marking: 1 AP

Siu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As all seemed to be coming to a closure, Siu actually felt some form of relief.....for a time anyways. Unfortunately, that relief would quickly be brought to an end, as the sound of maniacal laughter could suddenly be heard in the distance, followed by a ground rumbling roar which greatly startled the young kunoichi. "You've...got to be joking..." The youth mentally groaned. Yet, unfortunately this wasn't a joke.

“I’ve done it! I’ve done it! I’ve brought intelligence to wildlife! They can now learn the Shinobi arts. And I’ll make my own contract! Bahahahaha!”

The young girl narrowed her eyes, heavy disapproval written upon her face. So 'he' was the reason for this catastrophe. What was more appalling than the fact that the man took it upon himself to distort the very laws of nature, was that he additionally appeared to feel no shame or guilt whatsoever for his actions. Was there not even the slightest sympathy for the unfortunate creatures he so cruelly mutated?

The two other shinobi seemed to waste no time springing into action. Preparing her battle stance, the young kunoichi worrisomely gave attention to the injected bear intially, however, later switched her focus after Eishi's suggestion. Indeed, the young boy had a valid point.; Better to stop the source of the trouble first, rather than his minions. Kyo also agreed, wanting the devious man to be brought in for questioning of his crimes. Siu found no quarrel with any of this.

"If you have a bind, now would be a good time to use it!" The group leader called out, once the scientist was at his weakest point.

The young kunoichi indeed had bind, however, she feared to use the jutsu at it's full force after such a lethal assault from the other two shinobi, less she haphazardly find herself killing the scientist by accident. Therefore, she reduced the power of the bind, aiming only for a leg and not the entire body, in an effort to hopefully further cease his chance escape.

OOC Information

Actions & Rolls
Action 1 (2.5AP): Siu uses Cocoon Sheets vs Scientist [7+ To Hit]
Roll Result: 12=HIT
Total AP Usage: 2.5

Stats:
HP: 13,200
CP: 13,200/10,270-900=9,370

Important Note: OOC wise the bind would kill the scientist, therefore, IC wise Siu used a weaker version of the bind in an effort to 'apprehend' the scientist without killing him.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: NOTE, Hoshi’s WC prior to this post in 2.04k. Everyone needs to reach 4k WC for this mission to be a success)

The shinobi’s efforts, finally, were coming to a close, but not without a dramatic and detailed description of what transpired, AND what their final task was! It was a beautiful sight to behold, truly, the teamwork of the three shinobi, four if you include the wolf, and their coordinated, well-executed assault of the mad scientist whom had nefarious intentions. As the scientist and his weakened bear prepared themselves for a counter and, hopefully, a quick escape, they apparently stood no match to Kyo, Eishi, Siu, and Dakota. As the Scientist prepped a device to help aid in his escape, the one-armed boy, to his surprise, rushed in on him with his mighty spear in hand. Anticipating an attack, he used his genjutsu’d control over the bear to protect him. The bear swiped at the boy, but the kid was way too fast. Eishi was able to expertly evade the bear’s movements, twirl effortless, and jab his spear into the scientist’s side. With eyes widened with shock and as the pain of the impalement surged throughout his body, the scientist muttered a simple phrase.

“Curse you, crippled child…”

What followed his demeaning words was nothing short of an onslaught. After the bear had missed Eishi with a vicious swipe, it lost its balance and fell face first onto the floor. This provided ample time for the rest of the boy’s team to make their move! Kyo, the spicy team leader of the bunch with an even more provocative tongue to boot, followed in with his devastating attacks. For a brief moment, a small, amused grin fell onto the mad scientist’s face. Wasn’t this whole occurrence, or rather travesty, quite ironic? Here he was trying to hamper with nature and gain dominion over the beasts of the wild, yet, his fate was being done in by a man who emulated a feral creature. A spec of a tear strolled down his eye as he witnessed a wild Kyo, and his humungous dire wolf, charge in at him. He knew, and admitted to himself, that he was officially done for. “Hopefully, this will kill me,” he wished as he coughed out blood from the previous assault, “then those pesky bitches will never lay their hands on my precious research.” If he had the energy to muster, he’d flip the whole rag-tag gang of shinobi the birdie, but his death would prove satisfaction enough. Raising his arms wide open, he embraced the sweet calling of death as he took the impact of Kyo’s assault head-on. “FINISH ME, BEAST MAN AND CHILDREN! SEND ME TO THE SOILS OF THE EARTH SO I CAN BE REBORN CENTURES FROM NOW AS A BEAUTIFUL SUNFLOWER!!!” Truly, this scientist was crazy in every way.

How was the mad man’s acceptance of his fate met? With a heaping portion of piss on his face, naturally. Spitting the sour, pungent taste of the yellow liquid out of his mouth, the man was now covered in the wolf’s urine. Wow, was there an even more humiliating way to go? Strangely enough, he thought too soon, because he also peed his own pants at that moment. Such was a gruesome and pathetic sight. Most would pity the fate of this scientist, but then again, he was an ass. Karma handed him the platter he deserved. Due to his eyes burning from the smelly liquid that he was inflicted with, he wiped them immediately. What he witnessed next was even more frightening. From a medium distance, the feral man was gathering large amounts of lightning-based chakra into his hand. Was he going to be impaled a second time? Due to being a mad scientist, he was shocked by the currents of his contraptions on a daily basis. It was one of the most unpleasant feelings and, truthfully, he had a bit of post traumatic stress from it. This caused the man to scream out like a little girl, shift into a complete one-eighty, and dash for the hills. Unfortunately for him, he was no match for Kyo’s aggressive speed and precision. His plan worked! The Chuunin propelled himself with the use of his Chidori and almost flew towards the man in a blinding speed. He aimed to impale the man with his bare hands. Luckily for the fleeing, frantic scientist, his attack just brushed his shoulder. Was he saved? Could he still fight back? His desperate ideas were in vain. In that moment, the bear that fell revived back onto its feet and aimed itself to protect its puppet master. It was too late.

The Chuunin formed seals and released a grand torrent of fire toward the scientist. With a single, regretful gulp, the man was fried by the fiery explosion. The sensations of the burning fire really set him off. He shrieked, screamed, and yelled in complete agony. Was his skin going to melt off? Would the trauma of the flaming impact decimate him into ash? Although he was in excruciating pain now, he hoped this is the way he went out. If so, they definitely wouldn’t be able to revive him and get their dirty hands on his valuable research. Again, favor was not on the mad scientist’s side. Somehow, he survived the blast, but he was surely near death. He felt the reaper near… but the reaper wasn’t committing to a visit. Why not? “SHINIGAMI, OH PLEASE, KISS THINE LIPS WITH THE ESCAPE OF DEATH!!!” The already near-dead scientist was then struck by the large dire-wolves sharpened claws. The man collapsed. Bleeding profusely, burned, and mentally anguished, he was disappointed with his survival. Why was his body able to withstand the impact of all these devastating jutsu? Two years ago, the man made a pact with his hamster that he would do one-hundred pushups a day and become fit. Thanks to his training, he was still alive. Darn fitness New Year resolutions!!! Rolling onto his stomach, he began to crawl away.

Adrenaline kicked in, so he was able to crawl faster than he should. Despite the inevitable outcome of this encounter, he still strove to protect his research and escape. However, there was still one person present that had yet to make their move. “Oh no… that damn, cute little girl!” Suddenly, he felt his body tense up. This was involuntarily… did the little she-witch trap him in a bind? CURSES! The scientist was done for. Crying out, the beaten up man was now covered in snot and tears. “WHITE FLAG! WHITE FLAG!” He had officially surrendered.

Due to his imminent defeat, the bear that was under his genjutsu snapped out of its spell, blank curiously, and scampered back into the wild. The hold the scientist had on the creature was no more! Thanks to the efforts of Kyo, Dakota, Eishi, and Siu, the animal life of the forest was safe for now! But what about that research?

“My research…” muttered the crazy scientist as he coughed out some blood, “…my precious, baby research. I’m assuming you all want it, right? Well, burn in hell, scoundrels!” The word ‘burn’ triggered him. Suddenly, he felt the previous flames envelope his body once more. No! He did not want to suffer! Weeping some more, he attempted to compose himself. “NEVER MIND! PLEASE DON’T STAB OR BURN ME AGAIN! I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!” Well, that was easy. If any member of the team tried to inquire about the location of his research, the scientist would comply with their requests. His lab wasn’t too far off from the location, so he’d ask one of the shinobi to carry him there. “I’ll guide you there, but lift me and make sure I don’t die on the way! You’ll be sorry if I do, especially since I have research that, if it falls in the wrong hands, will be detrimental to Kumogakure and this world!” He obviously put a lot of weight and value on his research. Was it that vital? Probably not, but it was wise for the shinobi to seek it out. If they chose to do so, he would direct them into the path of his lab. They would make many twist and turns, but eventually they would be in front of a mossy cave. The entrance of this cave was blocked by a huge boulder. Pointing toward a nearby tree, he issued an instruction to whoever would abide by it. “Pull that branch… it will open the way. If you don’t trust me, I can do it myself.” If done, the cave would open itself up and lead into the man’s lab.

Contrary to the nature setting of the forest, everything with the cave was extremely high-tech. The walls were structured with metal as scientific equipment, scattered papers, and old, left out food decorated the room to what was a mad scientist’s home and research facility. More disturbingly, there were several small animals in there, from rabbits, to hamsters, to rats, and even squirrels, that were all in cages. Apparently, these were his test subjects. They all appeared alive and well, but many of the animals possessed unnatural deformities as if he had previously experimented on them. Some appeared as chimeras, while others had robotic implants. Most notably, there was a bunny with mechanical legs. An inscription above read, “Rabbits are fast, but let’s make them faster! Robo-bunnies!” Yes, this man was crazy, and every inch of this place was a testament to that. Finally, the man would guide the shinobi to his safe. He would tell them the code to it. Once unlocked, piles and piles of research regarding his experiments over animals, specifically implanting chakra and jutsu-using abilities within them, were all there.

If the shinobis chose to flip through his research, they would see many documents sharing a detailed account of all the gruesome acts the man had done to some of the wildlife in the area. Apparently, his research all started once he discovered a Contract creature by choice in the wild. The talking, chakra-wielding beast rejected him, but his fascination and obsession was sparked from that moment. He was not able to befriend and gain the trust of these creatures, but what did that matter? He would dedicate his life to creating his own! Then, he would not only be able to force the acceptance of a contract beast on himself, but attain marginal profits through this. It was all apart of his elaborate, long-winded scheme, but it was now all foiled thanks to the ninja from the Village Hidden in the Clouds. What was most embarrassing to him was, the fact, that they were all children. How did that damned village harvest such valuable tools? Thus, his new maniacal obsession was born.

“What if… I experiment on you?” The seemingly lifeless man began to cackle at his words. “Let me experiment on you all! I can make you even more powerful!” Whether he was silenced or not, this mission was officially done. The trio, alongside Kyo’s white dire wolf, were able to defeat the mad scientist and gain access to all his research. The man was apprehended and the day was saved! This did raise an important question, though: How many of these shadowy people lurked out there in this world? What dangers or occurrences would the shinobi face in their future exploits? The world of ninja was a dark place, and this mission was proof of that! Luckily, there were heroes like these and, although unconventional, ultimately benefited the world around them by stopping evil-doers like the scientist. The mad scientist was done for and would spend the rest of his days rotting in a cell… unless the group of shinobi decided to off him just now.

Regardless, mission finally complete. Congrats, shinobi!

[OOC: WC: 1,979 + 2,040 PREVIOUS WC = 4,019 TWC!
Mission requirements complete!]

[OOC2: This mission is now complete! Please post finishing your own individual WC requirements (up to 4k) and then we can collect rewards accordingly. Thank you for the patience and I wish you fun and luck with all your future missions. Cheers, friends, and great work!]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Chronicles of Kyo-MoonRelated Information
As the man was captured by Siu, he stepped over and squatted right in front of his face, poking at his cheek with his clawed hand. "A sunflower? Really? You couldn't have said anything a bit more proud? Could've said some wild kudzu or even a fern; those are some hardy trees. But you said sunflower. I thought you were crazy, but now I think you're just stupid," he said before moving his finger off of the man's cheek and flicked his eyeball. He turned to look towards Dakota with a big, toothy grin. "Oi, Dakota, you know what sunflowers need to grow right? Fertilizer! How about you," he said before turning his eyes to look at the two children and sigh audibly. Apparently messing with the man wasn't something he should be doing right now and watching Dakota, a wolf HER size, shitting all over a man? As crude as that would be, most people probably wouldn't be able to stomach seeing such a violent event occur. At least it wasn't something normal people should be subject to see.[lb2][/lb2]
"Nevermind, Dakota," he said. He couldn't, in his right mind, have him returning to ANBU headquarters smelling like foul piss AND shit. More stupidity spewed from his mouth before his body went up in flames. Kyo looked to the two with a puzzled expression upon his face and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't look at me, that wasn't something I did," he said before turning his eyes down to the burning doctor. He made no attempt to save the guy. Dakota, however, kicked her feet back and threw dirt onto him to extinguish him. With a groan, the man offered to take them to the laboratory. Well, that was the easiest means of interrogation. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled the man up by his armpits and walked with him. He made big claims that the research can be detrimental to the world. "Yeah, yeah yeah. Bad for the world, sure," Kyo said with a bit of snark. Not that he particularly cared about the fate of the people in this world. The planet will be fine, but the people are fucked. Robotic bears aren't strong enough to harm the planet. It was audacious to think that.[lb2][/lb2]
The man then ordered the branch to be pulled and shrugged his shoulders. He let one of the other two do it. He had the man held hostage so he wasn't going to throw himself into a potential trap; not when he has 2 grand specimens to do it for him. Useless fodder. Better to let them die to some horrible trap than for him to do so. He still has much to do. Once the entrance opened, he pushed the man into the cave. Something about this cave looked strange; almost as if it was completely artificial. He had never seen something like this on this scale. Kyo noticed the documents sprawled out all over the place and looked to the children, hoping they'd rifle through the information. Kyo couldn't read so him looking would be absolutely fruitless. These two children didn't know that though and it was better that way. With the man's final words, he pushed the man into Dakota who quickly mauled him. "We have what we need now. Him being alive is no longer important," he said as the man screamed and yelped as the direwolf tore into him, clawing him and ripping him into several pieces. [lb2][/lb2]
"Yeah, we need to turn this in. Good work, both of you," he said before clearing his throat and pulling out the headset from his pouch. "Silly me, I had this the whole time," he said before putting the headset into his ear and began talking to his handler. "Yes. Code-42. Yes," he said as he turned his eyes towards the two children and muttered, "2. Copy that. Out," he said before turning to look towards the two children and patted them, each, on the head. "Good job. You both did very well. You two can go home. You'll get your share of the pay, but only if you leave," he talked to them in a patronizing manner. He didn't know how to talk to children. Soon, he might even poison them and take them up a mountain to fight against a blizzard or even make it rain blood, traumatizing a child for the rest of her life. Who knows what life had in store for Kyo.
OOC Stuff said:
WC this post: 742 [lb][/lb]
WC Total: 4491 / 4000[lb][/lb]
[MFT][lb2][/lb2]

OOC Notes: [Thank god, that prolonged torture is done. Thanks for filling in. Topic Left]​
Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon[lb][/lb]
Hair Color: Red[lb][/lb]
Eye Color: Yellow[lb][/lb]
Height: 5'7"/67cm[lb][/lb]
Weight: 147 lbs/66.67kg[lb][/lb]
Special Characteristics:
  • Scar over left eye
  • Cloud Headband upon forehead
  • Canine-like fangs
[lb][/lb]
Usual Gear
  • Gourd of Soju
  • Pouch on side
  • Bow and Arrow strapped to back
Ppby279.png
Name: Dakota[lb][/lb]
Breed: Dire Wolf[lb][/lb]
Hair Color: White[lb][/lb]
Eyes Color: Left yellow, Right blue[lb][/lb]
Height: (Paw to Head) 6'2"[lb][/lb]
Length: (Nose to Rear) 10'3"[lb][/lb]
Special Characteristics:
  • Red lines going over the body
  • Burning disk magically floating on top of torso
  • Human-like intelligence (infantile)
Nothing Here
[thead] [/thead][tbody] [/tbody]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Siu and Wolfboi had gotten their show of force as we all unanimously decided to go for the old man over the alpha(?) bear. It seemed way too obvious that taking him down would probably bring an end to this whole shit show. Our assumptions were pretty much instantly rewarded as seemingly all the bears in the area either decided to seemingly fuck off and to a cave or have their heads explode. I don’t know, it was all over way too soon if I was being honest, but I also felt the fatigue of the mission wearing on as if I had been at it for months. I hadn’t expected it to wrap up so 'weirdly' as it were. In the end, the man was a complete nutter and we learned pretty much nothing. We'd have had a better chance trying to pry information out of a log than this oldtimer. Regardless, I could only listen to him for a solid minute before finally tuning him out. When he finally was put down for good by Kyo, it couldn’t have been soon enough, I swear. I might have argued to put a saner person in a hospital, but it was just easier for literally everyone if we turn a blind eye to his ending. The man was just some weird dude. It wasn’t like I had a moral dilemma over his loss, anyway. He was trying to make super soldiers out of bears like that was somehow a normal leap in logic. Who knows how many laws the dude had broke not including the hundreds of mounting animal cruelty infractions.

I had made sure to note my own involvement when I landed the final blow with no small amount of boasting and ‘light’ torture to the decrepit old man as Kyo interviewed him. I made sure there was no doubt I had the best clam on the kill if there was any point of contention among the three of us. Likely it seemed we were all happy sharing the credit if Kyo's words were to be believed. I could live with 1/3</U><i></i> I figured, imagining that this impromptu ‘task’ was worth something to the village and there-go looked especially good on academic records. Hopefully, that’d then translate to getting thrown up to genin a lot sooner than expected. I could only imagine.

My eyes may or may not have been shining right then and there. I wasn’t letting my giddiness get the best of me, but I was pretty damned excited despite myself. I needed to head back to the village sooner than later and we were still quite a ways out in the middle of the deep forest's mountains. It’d take a bit to get back and I was beginning to feel rather peckish. I had some mints to suck on in the meantime, thank god. Fresh mint plant had always suppressed hunger when I was little and so do the mint candies alternatives that I could now afford. Regardless, it would tide me over, but I was feeling for some wild game to bring home. Elk or deer sounded wonderful if I could manage. Have to go hunting on my way back wasn't Ideal for sure, but even if I didn’t see anything, I could probably buy something nice for tonight’s dinner in the city.

As I made my way back, I seemed to have gotten lucky thanks to how shaken up the forest had become from the bears. Most of the forest smelled of decay and it was driving the local fauna absolutely batshit insane. I was quick to find a nice looking buck and doe pair huddling and weary. They had probably been running nonstop for quite a while and were resting themselves, assuming to be free of danger. It was faulty thinking on the part of an animal, but I thanked my luck once again as I lugged the doe over my shoulder, ready for transportation. I needed to carry it back and the buck was still a bit too large an animal for me to try dragging around. I figured taking the doe was enough meat to sustain myself assuming I got it on ice quick enough.

It took me another hour to get back to the outskirts of the village. By then the sun was nearly ready to set and I still had another thirty-minute walk. <U>At least I was back to civilization after such a wild bout I reasoned, my legs were on fire trying to carry this carcass around. it shouldn’t spoil before I got to the butchers and he was still open for a few more hours. Dude owed me a favor for taking care of some punk teens for him. Would also be good to teach me how to carve this thing up if he knew what was good for him. I took one last huff as I marched down to get my meal prepared. Today had been one very painful (and interesting) day and all I wanted to do now was make some deer steak, sleep, and go collect my well-earned check tomorrow.
EXIT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back