Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To be a Hero [Open]

Miyamoto Kenichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(I am doing this for a training thread, and this is the first time I have Rp'd so explain to me if I do anything wrong, thanks)

Monohoshizao
latest

As Kenichi stood at the gate to the academy, scarf around his neck, and his father's sword Monohoshizao strapped to his back. He took in the sheer scope of the building before him. Kenichi felt a little apprehensive, as this is the first time he realized that he will actually be taking classes here. The full weight of the situations sinks in, the butterflies in his stomach won't settle down. Realizing he look a little silly just standing there he made his way through the entrance.

In Kenichi's excitement he had gotten there earlier than most. Thinking back to the morning he remembers how even his mother wasn't up and she is usually up earlier than he. His stomach rumbles, he didn't even eat breakfast. He sighs wishing he had thought this through a bit more. "At this rate I wont even survive the academy if I can't even feed myself. How am I supposed to be a Hero like this?" Kenichi mumbled to himself. He finds a seat on a bench waiting for the rest of the students and class to start. He removes his fathers sword from it's wooden sheath, takes out a whetstone and sharpens it. He does this whenever he is bored or nervous, soon after his father's death the sword became a monument to him. Hence why he carries it everywhere he goes. Once again he talks to himself as he is oft to do. "Father, can I be a Hero? Like you, one day?" such a question has always plauged his mind, for his commen sense is distorted to that of a machine made only to save as many people as possible. To say he is not really human would not be a wrong assessment.

Kenichi stares at his father's blade, transfixed by it. Sometimes he feels he is mad, because as he stares at the blade he feels a connection to it he can't describe. So his child mind reasons there is something wrong with him. Whatever the reason it matter not in this moment. Kenichi simply returns to sharpening the steel of the blade, the sound ringing in his ears.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Hello! Welcome to NC, hun <3. First time RPing? That's exciting! Any questions feel free to ask me. Either on here or PM.]
render__gunji_by_luxuriah-d4b68ws.png

It had been early when the blonde had snuck away from home, but the heat already had him opening his hoodie, revealing tattoo-like curse seals on his arms and chest. There were more, trailing along his back, going down past the waistband of his pants, but they had been decidingly covered. He soon found himself at the Academy, perching on top of the gate, in a corner. The sun had just begun to break over the clouds, rendering the sky a picturesque red, pink and yellow -- like the fire he had caused at the Black Bazaar a mere few days ago. But he was soon broken from the beauty by the pulsing of someone's blood. He curiously tilted his head to the side, blue eyes looking down to see a young boy standing at the gates.

The boy seemed so excited that he barely noticed the Chigokai. A smirk crossed the blonde's lips. It was the smirk of a madman. He looked at the sword, listening to the boy talk to it. He doesn't even notice me... Well, this was a good way to teach the boy a lesson.

With a fluid jump, Jiro landed on his feet silently behind the bench the boy was now sitting on. A soft chuckle left his lips as he stepped as close as he could with the bench between them. He leaned into the child's ear and whispered softly, "why die a hero when you can live long enough to become a villain?" With that, he moved to the side and climbed onto the bench, sitting next to the boy.

The eighteen-year-old psychopath smirked at the other. "Why do you wanna be a hero so bad, Kid?" he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously, tongue flicking across his lips as he eyed the sword. "Nice weapon. I got one too. Wanna see it?" he asked. "Not a sword, but still awesome."

[MFT]
[WC: 320]

Miyamoto Kenichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kenichi went about his business his fathers sword resting on his lap, he felt a chill with words accompanying it "why die a hero when you can live long enough to become a villain?". Kenichi was incredibly startled, and turned to face the voice, only to be met by a man he had never seen before who's appearance and attire were quite strange to the boy. Kenichi wasn't quite sure what to make of him, all he could tell was that he was a threat though to someone as young as him most people are. Kenichi brought his attention back to the mans words, what did they mean? 'Is he saying I should give up? That my dream is a waste? thinking this Kenichi immediately felt irritated, how dare he say such a thing!

Reigning in his emotions he noted that to most a dream such as this is folly, and quite childish he's not a fool he knows how ridiculous it is, even so. "Why do you wanna be a hero so bad, Kid?" the man asked another question, Kenichi once again only stared at him not sure how to respond as he thought it over, the man continued "Nice weapon. I got one too. Wanna see it?" the man asked. "Not a sword, but still awesome." Kenichi was stunned by so many queries, but decided it would be impolite to not deign him with an answer.

He stood from the bench faced the man, bowed and introduced himself "Sorry I did not see you sir, I am Miyamoto Kenichi it is nice to meet you." getting that out the way as his mother had taught him he continued "To your first and second question, I want to be a Hero to honor my father who died protecting others. As well as because I simply don't want to see anyone hurt so if it's in my power I will help them. To your third... well if you don't particularly mind." Kenichi trailed off he didn't now how to ask as a lover of weapons like him to be able to see a new one would be great, though this man still unerved him, and he wasn't sure how polite it would be. So he left it there.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro watched the kid whip around, looking fearful and alarmed. Well, people had that reaction when they noticed him. His reputation seemed to proceed him, but he was sure this kid's reaction was more out of shock than anything else. So before the kid could respond, he hopped over the bench and sat down next to him. Although the other got up quite quickly after he sat down. The question was merely his own musings as someone who had chosen the opposite side of the spectrum, deciding to go the route of a villain instead. Not that he was a particularly good villain. No, he was too reckless. But that also made him dangerous, unpredictable.

Most people would have waited for an answer before asking another question, but Jiro practically bounced in his seat as he asked three questions back to back, not seemingly caring if the kid was flustered. The blonde never had much of a filter when it came down to it and tended to say whatever was on his mind, as soon as it was on his mind. And then the kid bowed and introduced himself as Miyamoto Kenichi. Jiro smiled at how formal and polite it was. His answers made him smirk and laugh again.

"Don't call me sir. I'm Miroku Jiro. You can call me Jiro though, Kenichi-kun." He had used a clan name that was only whispered about, a clan made from a man who could only be referred to as a demon, someone many wanted dead. But as the kid spoke of being a hero, the Chigokai nodded. "So you're gonna be one of those good guys, then?" he asked. He shifted slightly so he slashed his own hand with his hidden kunai quickly, in the blink of an eye. The blood pooled from the palms of his hands and formed a set of tiger claws made of chakra-infused blood. The blood hardened, one on each hand. The weapons had three claws on each hand. He looked at him as he held them out to the kid.

"You can touch them if you want..."

Miyamoto Kenichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenichi Miyamoto(imagine black hair and tanner skin)
03cfdd85ef48f2c26a914196a8235e6b1f745b96_hq.jpg

Kenichi regarded the man and his words, "Don't call me sir. I'm Miroku Jiro. You can call me Jiro though, Kenichi-kun." he didn't know what to make of the man, and his snarky grin. His name sounded somewhat familiar though he couldn't place where he heard, so he dismissed it. Mr. Miro- Jiro he had to remind himself was strange, and his next words seemed to solidify that assumption. "So you're gonna be one of those good guys, then?", Kenichi though about what he said and it rubbed him the wrong way, the way he said made it seem as if he was talking about someone else people he didn't identify with. His question seemed rhetorical as he waited for no answer, and immediately brought a kunai down onto his hand causing it to bleed. The blood then moved and shifted till it resembled claws on the tips of his hand, Kenichi watched the process in fascination feeling the shape, and aspect of the weapons fill his mind only to be stored away within his soul, though he did not know this.

Jiro's next words caught him off guard "You can touch them if you want..." ,he could? Jiro gave him an opportunity to take a closer look, and Kenichi felt he could not bring himself to refuse his fascination had to be sated. "Mr. Mi- I mean Jiro-san, I would love the chance to take a look and your amazing weapon." Kenichi tried to be as polite as possible doing his best not to show his excitment, at his behest Kenich reached out and touched Jiro's claws.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro knew that the kid was probably creeped out by him, or maybe he disliked him. All he knew was the kid's blood pressure was spiking. He smirked a bit as he asked if this Kenichi was going to be a good guy. Due to his past circumstances, he had taken the other route, going the way of being a villain as opposed to a hero. When he let the blood weapon form, he noticed the kid's blood pulsing faster. He smirked up at him once they were formed, giving Kenichi a chance to touch them.

Kenichi seemed to be trying to be polite but the way his blood flowed and pulsed, exciting him, proved Jiro otherwise. Of course, most people would never know that the kid was excited, he hid it well. But he was a Chigokai, not a normal person. His world revolved around blood -- sensing it, manipulating it, occasionally drinking it as if he were some type of mythological being that lured unsuspecting victims away to drain them of their essence. It amused the blonde to no end. He loved being able to sense such things when no one else suspected it.

The mad Chigokai held his claws out to the other then. He laughed again, an almost manical sound. He watched as the kid soon reached out and touched his claws. Jiro stayed perfectly still as he did so, careful to not scare Kenichi off. The last kid he had made friends with seemed to have vanished. He briefly wondered what happened to that blind girl he had helped fend from her bullies.

"What kinda sword do you have?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side, glancing at the sword in the boy's hand. "I can make any type of weapon outta my own blood. These are just my favorite." He smiled again, widely. But this time the smile was less sadistic, more innocent, excited. He loved weapons too. "It's good to see someone who likes weapons as much as I do. But sometimes weapons aren't everything..."

Miyamoto Kenichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The claws were strange to touch for Kenichi, he saw how they were made thus knowing their composition. Still the feeling of the claws was so surprising it went against your expectations it didn't seem anything like blood, not anymore they were sharp, and didn't look brittle in any way. This fascinated him to no end, Kenichi was never good with ninjutsu or genjutsu, but the fact that such weapons as these could be created astounded him. "What kinda sword do you have?" Jiro-san's words pulled Kenichi out of his stupor, he took his focus off of the weapon and thought about what Jiro-san said, it took a second for him to respond as he had not been paying attention the entire time.

He pulled up his sword showing it in it's full glory as much as possible to Jiro-san. "This sword belonged to my father Kojirou Miyamoto, after he died it was left to me." Kenichi explained before continuing, "It's name is Monohoshizao, or laundry-drying pole, it's a straight edged nodachi, and it's about 90cm though I guess you can tell from looking at it." Kenichi rubbed the back of his neck embarrassingly, feeling he had got into the sword to much. "My father trained with this day, and night, he was very quick with it. It's kind of strange but he had this fixation of being able to cut a bird out the sky, to strike so fast and to kill a bird midflight. So he practiced, and practiced until he developed the technique Tsubame Gaeshi or Swallow reversal." Kenichi explained this excitedly and full of admiration, his eyes glowing with happiness.

"My father's technique went beyond jutsu, it was the greatest, and one day I will learn it as well." Kenichi said, resolve reflected in his child eyes. Jiro-san chimed in at this saying "It's good to see someone who likes weapons as much as I do. But sometimes weapons aren't everything..." Kenichi nodded showing he understood this, but decided to say nothing more.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back