Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private To Catch A Kan

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Continued from here

They, Kaen and Sora that is, had very limited options. They could either follow the stranger that was stalking them into the Kazekage tower or find a different avenue to explore. The former would most likely result in a fiasco of sorts given how Kaen usually handled things. And considering this was the Kazekage tower this route might not be the best of ideas considering the situation at hand. It would only serve to make things significantly worse if the fiery Ancient played right into the meeting's hands and proved himself to be nothing more than a violent monster. No, this would not do, so instead he would have a different idea in mind. One that would mean he would no longer be able to eavesdrop on the meeting, but would cement his and Sora's safety for the time being. "Come on Sora, I have a different idea..."

Kaen would lead Sora to the side of the building and began walking up, as ninja do, and began to search for some other Anbu. The search would prove easy enough, after all a significant and important meeting was being held with two Cloud Anbu diplomats inside. There would surely be Anbu stationed just about everywhere. And sure enough he would happen across a trio of Anbu talking quietly among themselves as they waited for any signal to move in. They were a vigilant bunch and immediately jumped up into attention. "Halt! You're not authorized to... Oh, Captain Ruin, my apologies. Is something the matter, sir?" Kaen would wave his hands about in a non caring way; "At ease. And yes, there is. There's an individual loose inside the Kazekage building I believe is going to jeopardize the anonymity of Lord Kazekage's meeting." Another smart ass Anbu would pipe up almost immediately. "So why didn't you two go after him?" A large plume of steam erupted from Kaen's face mask in annoyance. "We attempted to do so, but we were caught off guard by genjutsu. I thought it best to recruit others to the cause and help us find him as he fled quickly after. And if you want to have an attitude like that I can make sure you have Obsidian Palace guard duty for the rest of your foreseeable life, got it?!" The previous Anbu would hang his head low. "Yes sir, sorry sir. How can we be of service?" That was more like it.

Kaen would give the Anbu the description of Kanmuri before dismissing the pair. He still really wanted to try and listen in on the meeting but there just was no safe way to do so. Perhaps he could garner the information from the Kazekage himself. After all, Akkuma did task him with getting closer to Lord Raizo. Perhaps it was time that they, he and Raizo, got better acquainted. "Well, I guess that's all we can do for now, Sora. I will attempt to get some information out of the Kazekage, I might be able to pull a few strings and get him to tell me a little about it. And when I do I will fill you in with anything of importance. Sorry we couldn't get in, I was really hoping we could too." And with that he would walk back down the building with Sora, they tried, but not everything works out in life. Live in the moment and take everything for what it is. The fates were just not on their side this time. Sora would be free to do as he pleased if he still wished to try and get into the meeting, or listen in that is. But Kaen had his fill today and needed to contemplate how to not be thrown so off guard by genjutus.

[OOC - Topic Entered - Topic Left - Run time 60 minutes, leaving unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Captain Ruin? Just what sort of power did Kaen hold if his nickname sounded like a flashy finishing move? Going along with Kaen, Sora was glad that level heads had prevailed and he was more than willing to go the way of using the law to protect the law. That being said, it did occur to him that the more that they dug into things then once again the name, Ancient, would come up and they'd have to wonder who knew what and how much. From what Sora gathered, Ancients weren't that common of a sight, and even more so, they weren't exactly talking to him. Even Suigetsu seemed to speak about them in terms that often gave the idea of a secret sect of some sort. The sort of secret sect that protected their secrets at all cost. Could Sora and Kaen be dancing upon the web of an even larger spider? Sora wasn't sure but he trusted Kaen enough to know that his fellow Ancient wasn't about to do something that would needlessly put them into harms way.

The way in which Kaen went about speaking was a way that Sora found somewhat admirable. Kaen had the respect of these ANBU, and they seemed to know that any sort of issue that he brought up was one that needed to be addressed quickly. Though he wanted to speak up at many points, if nothing but to back Kaen up, he found that the man was more than capable of holding his own in what was clearly a very political situation. When it was all said and done, and when they report was made, there seemed to be nothing more that could be done in the moment. "Well, I guess that's all we can do for now, Sora. I will attempt to get some information out of the Kazekage, I might be able to pull a few strings and get him to tell me a little about it. And when I do I will fill you in with anything of importance. Sorry we couldn't get in, I was really hoping we could too." Shrugging, Sora responded rather hopefully. "Hey, we did the only thing that we could do, and hopefully they catch that person. Heck, hopefully we get to the bottom of that other mystery too!" Content with what they had done, Sora was this time, careful to guard his words least someone else be listening in to what they were saying. With one thing done, Sora would go back home for the day, content with the adventure that had been had.

[OOC - Topic Entered and Left - Run time 60 minutes, leaving unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back