Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To find one... Means to find them all. {Contract Search}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: i'm using my free Christmas gift obtained in my training which is below:

Discovery of Contract of Your Choice - 800 Points
The user is guaranteed to find the contract of choice when they do their contract search. They must travel to an area where a contract can be found and RP out obtaining the contract (and such may still face failure from an RP standpoint). A player can also claim Kami or Yokai through this method. This may not be returned. May be purchased once or twice, depending on the number of contracts already held, Cannot obtain the same contract twice. There will be a 1 month wait time between each purchase.

It was one o'clock in the morning, the night was just beginning as the blind Hashigaki walked back alone from the gates. He didn't take the carriage that the rest took to go back to moon country. He decided to enjoy the scenic route and explore the world in a black and white picture of sonar. The night was young for the blind kid from the Isaki clan and he wanted to enjoy his small vacation. He walked through the out lands of Solum de Asphodelus, which he had no idea what that meant. It wasn't Mizugo, it was the common tongue and it definitely wasn't the Isaki language. The letter combination was all out of whack for that. But alas this is where he was for his little rest and relaxation time.

He kept moving as the night kept on shining, ironically enough the moon was full and extremely well lit the terrible weather they had received a few hours ago at the gates with the snow storm. He had managed to travel just far enough from the village as to the climate starting to change as well as the weather. He stumbled upon a place of ruins. A vineyard of stone from buildings being destroyed in what could possibly be a battle or a raid, were covered in moss and vines from the earth as nature took its course and taking back the land in which it used to own. He explored the place and he could feel with his hands where the small buildings were torn apart in one manner or the next. He would deduct a battle had taken place here for sure. What type of battle and who it was between he didn't know nor did it concern him. As far as he concerned they were lesser beings that didn't need to exist in the first place anyway. If they were so pitiful to lose their homelands to an invasion not caused by nature itself, they didn't have any reason to own the land to begin with. He found a trap door in his search in which he found at a perfect time. He must have angered the Cloud God Raiden due to a storm came about. He didn't particularly like getting wet but that didn't mean he was up to just standing in the middle of a rain storm. He went down into the dark hole in the ground in which came to be an underground cellar. The place was must smelling but it wasn't anything unbearable. It was damp yet not flooded. He found a few torches on the wall left by the people of the last inhabitants of the land. He started to venture further into the cellar as he figured it was better than standing around doing nothing.

A silver bell which he received in his chuunin exam hung inside his full metal suit of armor making a little jingle here or there which increased his sonar ability to see. Not that anyone would ever be able to see the bell itself but they would be able to hear it every once and a while if they were close enough. His full suit of silver and metal armor covered him from the top to the bottom of his body. He stood there for a moment as he heard something off in the distance. He shrugged it off and kept exploring not exactly sure what he would find in the abandoned underground cellar.

WC: 581

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Taking this over as talked about in Skype]​

"A pox upon all storms!" the beast cursed as the pitter patter of rain made its way to his ears. "I loathe storms. How am I supposed to hunt with all that chatter in the sky? I mean, well, I could, but why bother? The skies will be empty, and I'll have gotten soaked for nothing."

The beast picked at the remains of a large grouse he had caught last night. He didn't eat much, fortunately, and the meal had been enough to sate his appetite and more. Hopefully it would be enough to tide him over until he could hunt again.

"Blasted storms," He cursed again as thunder cracked. "'Go to Lightning Country!' they said. 'The hunting is good!' they said. 'The storms aren't that bad!' they said."

"It's Lightning Country!" He hissed through his teeth. "Of course the storms are bad!" Picked clean, the remains of the grouse found themselves being flung into a pile of bones, similar and otherwise.

"At least they were right about the hunting. The pickings are rather good here. Now if only I had something to do during these damned storms!"

The beast fluttered his wings in agitation, kicking debris around the part of the cave he had chosen to eat and rest in. Being what he was, he had little care for tidiness. It was a rare one of his kind who did. It wasn't unheard of, but he was a hunter. He grew easily bored with tedious tasks such as cleaning. Unfortunately, that boredom also extended to most forms of entertainment available to him. There was only so much reading or playing chess alone one could do before it started driving them mad. This wasn't normally a problem, as he slept the day away and hunted the night through, but these damned storms cooped him up in his cave, nothing to do unless-

The sound of footsteps in the house above drew the beast's attention. Ohohoho, what have we here? He began slowly creeping out of his tunnel, his wings tucked in tight along his arms to prevent any noise they might make along the rocks. It wouldn't do to spook whatever, or whoever, it was that had found it's way to his lair. Judging from the sound of the footsteps, whatever it was rather heavy. The telltale clank of metal on metal suggested that it was wearing armor. And mixed in with the clanking was...a silver bell? The clarity of note was unmistakeable, even subtly hidden as it was. Now what would find its way here wearing armor and carrying bells I wonder? Perhaps this storm won't be so bad after all...hehehehe

He silently made his way into the cavern proper, tracking the thing's progress by sound as few other than his kind could. It made ample racket, what with the armor and all, and he waited patiently for it to find where the cellar gave way to the tunnels that led into the cave system. Would it be adventurous enough to explore, or would it take the path of caution and bed down where it was for the night?

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The cellar that Tetsu had found was turning into a extremely large underground cellar as he explored it, walking down into the darkness unknown. His breathing was slight and mostly unheard underneath the clanking of his armor and the high pitch tone of the bell in which was underneath the clanking armor every time he took a step. The vents on the back of his armor kept him cool so he didn't overheat in any temperature rising he might encounter with going closer to the earths core with every step. He had heard something previously but he decided to shrug it off as it didn't seem important. From what his sonar was telling him, nothing too dangerous was there following him. He saw a few insects here or there and he suspected that a few bats would be hiding somewhere in this cave as well. But they were just bats, how harmful could the majestic creatures that shared the same ability of sight be?

Continuing his slight adventure down the cave he lost track of time. He knew when he started it was about an hour past midnight from how the moon was located in the sky. But being down here where any visibility of light was but a dream, he couldn't tell. He eventually found himself to where his path crossed from what it seemed a tunnel system. Not feeling tired or fatigued in the least, he followed the tunnel as he was feeling very adventurous though this wasn't anything new to him. Being an Isaki, no challenge or journey was to great for the younger Hashigaki. Though with the armor on he supposed his age would be harder to gauge by whomever was looking at him. He kept following down the path but something felt off. It was like something, or someone, was waiting for him.

The only questions were, who or what was it and was he just being over paranoid about this? He was alone in a tunnel system without any family members and in a foreign land that he had never set foot into yet. Paranoia was probably a norm for most in these type of situations, especially exploring a deep, dark tunnel.

wc: 372
<mft>

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beast tracked the intruder's progress as it made it's way through the cellar and into the network of tunnels. He was a bit disappointed that he hadn't been given the chance to blow the floor out, surprising the intruder by sending it tumbling down into the caves. It was for the best however. Doing so would have tipped his hand, and he wanted to make sure the intruder kept him entertained for as long as possible.

Creeping along as quiet as could be, wings tucked back and body hugging the floor, the beast headed for the upper levels. From there he made his way to the central chamber in time to see the intruder enter as well.

Well I'm not going to have any difficulty tracking it. It's almost like its trying to make all that noise...hmmmm. The beast studied the intruder. It was a male judging by the shape, and he moved well despite all the armor weighing him down. The near-perfect darkness seemed to bother him as little as it bothered the beast as well.

Interesting. No light source to be seen, yet he walks like it's broad daylight. I wonder...could he be? The beast chuckled viciously to himself. Only one way to find out.

Moving with almost painful slowness he stretched out his left wing to brush his claws against a small boulder, sending it rolling down the curved wall straight at the armored man. A normal person would have no idea of the direction it came from and thus would show hesitation before trying to move out of the way. If he was as the beast suspected however he would have no problem sensing its direction immediately, allowing him to dodge with ease.

Hehehehe...let's see how you react metal man.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The tunnel was dark for any normal person though for Tetsu it mattered not. The cold of the dark tunnel meant nothing to the metal man in his suit as well. The suit kept him warm while being blind meant light meant nothing to him and his other senses meant everything. As he kept walking, he felt something and then he heard it. The vibrations of the earth, the deathly pounding of something swiftly heading his way. He jumped up to the top of the tunnel to get out of the way for he knew danger approached. As the sound got closer by the second he realized what was coming, a boulder. He held onto the ceiling with chakra and then once the boulder made it down to where he was, directly underneath him, dropped down from the ceiling and used Pressure Burst {master rank} and turning the originally wind jutsu into a sound jutsu, causing the boulder to burst into tiny pieces due to the vibrations of his transformed sound jutsu. The newly created sound jutsu would act like high sound waves hitting glass and shattering it. The smoke from the impact as well as debris and dust would be in the air. It would cloak the Hashigaki while he stood quietly listening to hear any movement or voices. Someone else was down here. Someone or something he knew not what yet but he was eager to find out. He made a choice, instead of moving forward and exploring further, he would stand there a moment further and then speaking in a level toned voice ”Whomever is out there, testing me, watching me. I’m here and I’m waiting to see you face to face… if you dare show yourself to me…. Coward.”

He’d wait a moment to see if something would come out to face him or talk to him. If he saw nothing nor heard anything, he would continue to walk down the tunnel path he was originally on. Who or what was down there with him. This… this was the question he wanted to know. Paranoia was starting to creep into his mind. What was this place?

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ohohoho, now isn't that interesting? Sound, as I thought. Not many choose to use sound of all things, especially those damn shinobi with their lightning bolts and fireballs. Still... The beast pondered. That doesn't mean he's using it to see I suppose. Anyone with enough training could dodge a boulder in the dark. Time for another test then, hehehehe.

This time the beast cleared it's throat, a suspiciously human sound from one such as he, and then he introduced himself.

"Well well well, the intruder has a voice after all does he? Doesn't even think to knock, clinking and clanging about my home without a care in the world. Tis quite rude you know, to invade someone's home without introducing yourself, demanding your host do so when you would not. But no matter, I'll forgive your rudeness this once."

As he finished speaking a shape would swing forward, seemingly hanging from a nearby outcropping. Normal eyes would see nothing in the darkness, but to someone who saw with their ears...well, an altogether different picture would emerge.

"You may call me Otoha."
Otoha_zpsfcjhxq27.png

See, the beast knew full well why the others of his kind had encouraged him to strike out on his own. He had grown bored with things as they were, that was true, but that was not the reason. No...it had been because they were afraid of him. He had been born with an uncanny ability to control and detect sound, even among his kind. From a young age he had been able to divert or even block sound entirely, and had taken a great deal of perverse joy in messing with those around him before they had finally caught on. You can only trick people into walking into walls so many times before they start asking questions.

His particular talents unnerved those who were so heavily reliant on sound as his kind were, and as he grew his talents progressed along with him to the point where he had been able to convince entire groups of his kind that he was right in front of them, conversing with them, while he had in fact been relaxing in a chair nearby. To the sighted it was merely eerie, as if a presence were speaking right in front of him. To those who saw as he did it was an almost perfect doppelganger: he bent sound with such precision that he could convince those capable of seeing it that there was a concrete being there. Sound bounced off it as if it were flesh, and his voice came from it's mouth as if it were his own. If he really tried, he could even influence the wind currents to simulate breath or movement.

In the end, it was no surprise that he had been pressured to leave. Tricking them had been entirely too entertaining to stop. And now he was here, playing the same trick on some unsuspecting human. It will be interesting to see how this one handles it at least...hehehehe.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back