Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Form A Bond ~Requesting Shin~

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood before the receptionist dressed in a white robe that had the Miroku Clan symbol stitched into it. "Excuse me but I'm here to request a meeting with your Raikage." said Akkuma in a polite yet authoritative voice. The receptionist looked at the two horned youth and smiled "I'll just see if he's free..." as she finished Akkuma walked away a few metres to wait he wouldn't be what he considered rude and listen in. After she'd finished he walked closer she smiled before telling him that he might just be in luck and if he took a seat she would let him know. However she asked for his details first "I am Miroku Akkuma Head of the Miroku Clan." spoke the teenager with a large smile and a small bow before moving away to take a seat.

'I wonder if he will be up for what I propose...although I'm unsure if it would even be considered nonetheless I must try. Our clan needs an ally if we are to be able to settle. Should we need shinobi support we need one of the nations cooperation.' he thought to himself while waiting for the receptionist to inform him on whether or not the Raikage would see him. 'Hopefully I can at least make an appointment if I can't be seen.

MFT

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma noticed the woman end her conversation and began tomove towards her, smiling she informed him that the Raikage would see him in the Raikage Tower. 'That is a surprise to be seen so quickly.' he thought to himself thanking the receptionist and bgininning his walk to meet the Raikage. Now all he had to do was ensure his clan had a futture, he had no choice. Besides he was a demon sage if he couldn't accomplish that small a feat then what was his chance of success with accomplishing his dreams. "Here I go its now or never..." he said out loud to himself with a small smile he'd need to send a messenger to Uziuke very soon. But first he needed to get his sense of direction which surprisingly was difficult in such a large tower one could easily get lost.

Topic Left
[Meeting Shin in Tower]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back