Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To know your family(Kuro/Seika)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime was in a impeccably good mood today. She finally got to work on her projects in her shop, and even after she had cleaned herself off, she still faintly smelled like stainless steel and mechanical grease. As an engineer would. She wore an elegant kimono that were cut off at the knees, she was still not used to walking in one that reached to her feet. So she merely wore them down to her knees. It was a light green in color with an oceanic obi wrapped around her midriff. The sleeves much to large to accommodate Suzuhime's small limbs, she still needed to have someone custom tailor these outfits. The wedding was coming up soon, and Suzuhime's birthday as well. She was in all around good mood. The only thing left was to spend time with Kuro, but he was away on business at the moment. So she helped out any servants with some household chores and greeted guests, like a good hostess would. Despite Suzuhime's somewhat violent background, she handled guests rather well. Perhaps it was unbecoming of the future Lady Toraono, princess of Steel Country, but she disliked feeling like she couldn't do anything. And even though she attended the Toraono banquet, and the engagement party. She was sure that she still hadn't met all of the main family. Even after her duel with Azame, which had made her somewhat of a celebrity by challenging the matriarch, there had to be more then who she's seen.

Suzuhime was currently in the mess hall of the dojo, greeting patrons and servers alike with her cheery mood. Finally deciding to receive some food herself and sat down at a lone table. Nibbling away at her food as she contemplated what had happened ever since she first came to this village.

She had dueled a demon lord, defeated an immortal, learned that she herself was part celestial, had extreme potential outside of her expertise, and now she was getting married! She could have never believed she would be marrying someone when she first came to Sunagakure. Even though a foreigner, she was still openly accepted by the populace and the Toraono. And she seemed to have obtained a lot of respect from Azame herself. Suzuhime seemed to be doing very well with herself, and while negative thoughts still occasionally plagued her mind, she easily erased them. She was confident that no matter what, Kuro would be there.

Suzuhime hummed happily to herself while she ate in peace.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: To know your family(Private)

He was 6 feet tall on the dot, his hair was bleached blonde by days spent in the sun, although its natural color was actually brown. He was wiry with chiseled bronze flesh. He had a bizarre yet alluring scent as he stepped near to Suzuhime's chambers to take his first look at his best friend's bride to be. He was enamored by her red hair, she was oddly short for a future matriarch but her red hair was divine in more ways than one. His bio-armored limbs carried a light crystal sheen, he wore no shoes, and only a strange grey leather tunic and matching grey leather shorts that ended at his knees. His runic tiger markings shimmered a rainbow of colors whenever he moved and his eyes were completely blue with no iris. They were so sky blue one might think they were looking into the sky and not his eyes. His hair was tied into a ponytail and held back by bio crystal growths from his hairline. He was on his way to the Byakko compound to announce his return when he heard about Kuro's future bride and the reasons why security only gave him a cursory glance after scenting he was a true Byakko Clan member. Everyone was swept up in preparations for the day the youngest son of Azame and Kaibudo took a bride and hence forth acknowledged him as royalty. Such a fine moment he was so happy to be able to arrive before as it would allow him a special moment with his best friend. A special moment indeed...

Kneeling in the entryway he announced himself as was customary in the Toraono Clan before entering woman's chamber. Why he remembered such habits he could not recall but they came to him as easily to him as breathing. "It is an honor to meet you my future Queen, I am Byakko Naraku, blood brother of Kuro kun, we were born on the same night, and raised together for 12 years, we were separated for a time but I have come home to witness his special day and give him and yourself a special gift before the coronation upon your wedding day."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime's head would perk up from her meal. In her thoughts, she must have unconsciously wandered into her chambers to eat. Mindlessly nibbling on a sweet smelling boiled carrot before someone would announce his presence to her. He liked strangely like Kuro in a way, but much of his patterns were blue, whereas Kuro's were black or purple, which hinted at his more 'demonic lord' status. Whereas Suzuhime barely showed any signs of being a celestial being herself. He greeted her as the future queen... ah yes, she had forgotten about the tradition. When Azame was finished being the queen of both Steel country and the clan, the wife of her youngest son would take the position. Suzuhime tried to handle it well, but she owed to not let the stress get to her. She had grown up much more then anyone could realize during her time in Sunagakure. She would whisper something from within her room before the door to her chamber's or rather Kuro's and Suzu's chamber's swung open by some unseen force. It was merely one of her personal troupe of crimson servants, who prided themselves in unwavering loyalty and immense speed. Naraku would see a armor clad guardian to his immediate right after the door opened. And then hear Suzuhime call from within her room.

"Yes, yes! Please come in!"

She instructed the guard to keep the door open, it was generally considered rude when a to-be married woman was in a room alone with a man that was not her husband.

"Kuro and I appreciate the gesture Naraku-san, on Kuro's behalf, i'm sure he would be delighted to see you when he comes home."

Suzuhime would offer him a cup of tea that had been laid out before her a minute ago before his arrival.

"And please just call me Suzuhime. I'm not of the Toraono yet, let alone a queen."
<i>
</i>

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small tinge ran through Seika's scalp as she rinsed the tea tree shampoo from her hair, it was a feeling that she enjoyed so much that she had made sure to acquire it in bulk. She had missed her baby brother's engagement, to his mystery woman, but it was all for a good reason. Medical emergencies didn't stop for nobody's parties. In a way it was good, she could now appraise her soon-to-be sister-in-law.

Checking for Suzuhime, one of the servants of the Dojo said that he had seen her leaving in the general direction of her rooms some time ago with some food. Thanking him, she headed in the general direction of the rooms, using her sense of smell to locate her, she soon saw another body ahead of her, recognising him from her youth, she suppressed a chuckle as she drew Hinome from its scabbard. She may as well make an impression on Kuro's blood brother. She new that she would have to blood the blade before placing it back in, but it would be worth it just to make the entrance. Just after Naraku's speech, Seika placed the point of her blade against his neck as her eyes glittered. She looked at Suzuhime, wondering what she would do.

“Is he bothering you, my sister?” She asked as she pressed the blade slightly more into Naraku's neck, still not breaking his skin. “I can frog march him out if he is.”</COLOR><COLOR color="#BF8000"> If Naraku realised who she was, he would certainly have a laugh, after all if she had wanted to kill him, she could have done so many times over. Only when she was asked to stand down, would she blood her blade to keep in the nature that she had been taught from a child, and would sheathe it once more. Her hand stinging from the pain, she manipulated the wound to heal without losing a drop of blood to the floor. It was useful being a medic sometimes.

Many couldn't fathom a goddess made human, but Seika could feel it in her body. Her gifts could feel almost at ease with Suzuhime, which made a change from the demons that inhabited the Dojo, not like it was their fault after all. She loved Kaibudo as her father, even if his touch sometimes felt like an electric current passing through her flesh and bones. She loved her brothers and sisters, even Kuro, who she could scare easily when she was mad. In her heart she knew that her baby brother had chosen well, but she would never admit so to his face. Time to make her own mind up about this young lady, and young she was in comparison to one of Azame's first born. “She is also correct that she isn't even a Toraono yet, wait until the wedding occurs first.” Although Seika would call her 'sister', until the wedding, and until her mother was no longer the Queen, Seika would certainly refuse to call Suzuhime anything more.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naraku involuntarily took a deep breath but his mouth was not the initiator of said breath, large gills beneath his leather tunic tasted Seika's scent and found her worthy of doom. Suzuhime was not present during the betrayal but this one did dwell within the house and was often gone training. Yes she could see what befalls their brother and give cry and tear to the end of his days, his thoughts were shielded from the demon touched even Kuro's. It had always been that way, but since his time amongst the sandwyrms he had gained a singular power and purpose so much so that lest Seika's blade was touched with chakra or genuine power beyond the ancients his skin could not be pierced. Naraku held his teeth in check as Seika withdrew her blade, he remembered that she was a weapon-master beyond approach as well.

Keeping his humanity at the forefront Naraku deferred to the Duchess Toraono Seika, lest she cause him to unleash the true beast within him when his blood brother Kuro was not around. "Duchess Seika it has been many years since I have laid senses upon you, I am only here to leave a gift once thought lost. I searched the deep desert for over a decade till I found it. I present you both with the crystal spinal blade of Barynyx lost during a failed expedition in search of the shrine of Wyrm Rider's by my brother Kuro and I. When Kuro returns tell him he can find me at the gateway to the lost palace."

Naraku placed a scroll on the floor and with a few quick seals summoned the master sealing blade that had been missing for 14 years and left the large crystal and bone blade with master seal script upon the pommel, hilt, and blade at their feet. Before leaving to pay respects to his family before returning to his self appointed exile.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed her peaceful alone time would be interrupted by another person. One bearing a blade, more specifically to Naraku's neck. Hmm... reminded her of what she had done when she confronted her brother and niece. Although she would not raise any alarm at the gesture. Instead merely waving it off as a usual occurrence at this point. With how strange the Toraono were... she had gotten used to many things. But it may have been just from her perspective. She originated from a clan of geniuses that revolutionized the world's technology, especially within their home land of Key country. In medical and technology, the Yamazaki had a knack for innovation and invention. If you were born of a Yamazaki parent, this lust was always with you... but not just the lust to invent... however, that was a thought unrelated to the situation. The Toraono were much to traditional for Suzuhime, so of course when she came from a clan that made it's mark in history by living in the future, coming back to more traditional methods was a shock at first. Clan rites... government systems, rituals, prophecies, and much more. They were just the tip of the iceberg with the Toraono's rich culture.

"No, he is not. I ask that you do not slit my guest's throat."

She had no idea who this woman was, but she called her sister, so it must have been one of Kuro's siblings. Watching her blood herself with the sword she had drawn, much like Azame did with her own sword.

"Hmm... much like Lady Azame's own inherited custom..."

Suzuhime mused, taking another sip from her beverage. Clearing her throat.

"Hello. I don't think we have met before. I assume you are one of Kuro's sisters?"

A rather obvious guess, she didn't expect a name to be given, but that was usually the polite thing to do. Suzuhime would look back over at Naraku, offering him a slight smile. Who went on to explain his reason for being here, and then would summon a magnificent sword before her.

"I'll let him know you dropped by then..."

Suzuhime stared at the sword for a moment. In a mere wave of her hand a guard would retrieve the sword, holding it gingerly within it's intimidating hands. Suzuhime would watch Naraku leave and would look over at the woman who had held him at blade point.

"Well that was a rather swift visit... now... can I help you?"

She asked directed towards the woman.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seika looked Suzuhime over a little more. “Well I am my mother's daughter.” She said as she stretched. She probably looked no older than Suzuhime herself, but that was for a different matter all together. Her family was pretty long lived, and that was just how she liked it. She aged slower, and it felt so good in some ways, she knew that she would outlive some of her peers, but it was sad because she would also outlive her friends too, yet it was something she wouldn't admit to it bothering her. That would make her weak, and she didn't like looking or feeling weak in front of others.

“I am Kuro's eldest sister.” She said, and even though she was happy with Kuro's choice, she also had her own reasons for not immediately jumping for joy. “I am Seika.” With that she fell silent once more. She flexed her wounded hand, testing the strength to make sure that it wasn't any weaker, and was pleased. “As for slitting your visitor's throat, I am guessing that you know him, or else why didn't you check that he was who he claimed to be? No offence intended, Naraku-kun, but there are those that could befuddle senses well enough to play tricks on people who don't look well enough or who don't question.” She froze when he addressed her as Duchess Seika. “Please don't, use my title.” She said with a frown. “I've always hated it, even though I know it is customary to address me as such.” Her lips twitched into a small smile. “Though as you are a blood brother to my brother, you are forgiven... once more.” She said with a small chuckle, almost sad that he was leaving. “Please don't leave it so long next time!”

Her attention was drawn back to the armoured warrior who picked the sword up, and she raised an eyebrow. Such a rare item should be treated with more reverence than that, but she remained silent on that matter. “As for why I'm here, I want to see the kind of person my brother is taking to be his wife. I'm not as easy to please as my family, and I refuse to see my baby brother get hurt.” Her blue-green eyes narrowed as she pointedly stared at Suzuhime. “Hurt him, and you have me to deal with.”

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro lurched into the chamber sick to his heart and stomach as the weight of the sword's spirit took its toll upon Kuro's spirit while his inner spirit homed in n the source of his pain, particularly unhappy that it was at the feet of his wife to be and set before his eldest sister whom until now was the greatest fear he ever had, she was the only person in his family whom could outright kill him in a fair fight. Kuro fell to his knees and shed a tear of blood breaking the secondary seal upon his father's only sword, ripped from the spine of Barynyx itself in battle centuries ago. The crystal housing the true blade dissolved leaving a dense metallic bone superstructure with an ancient's core, one of the eyes of Barynyx.

"The blade of Barynyx was buried by me when I was a child... buried in the heart of the dark warrior whom had slain my blood brother. I spilled my blood upon it to make the seal strong enough to forever trap the immortal evil I lost my brother Naraku to. The children of Barynyx had usurped the ancient wyrm riders of old and were planning to raid Sunagakure 14 years ago, only a warrior with stronger blood than my own could break that sixty four point seal and release the power of my soul binding those bastards to the floor of the eternal deep desert."</COLOR><i></i>

The sword spoke aloud so all coud hear as the true spirit of the original sandwyrm whom had been usurped by an ancient in a ritual of binding lived on so to speak in the blade allowing the sword to summon lesser sandwyrms to the side of warriors worthy of wielding the blade. <COLOR color="gray">”Yes demon lord, you did seal the death knight and prevent my children from being used as tools of war at a cost to your own soul, what we could not fathom is that your blood brother would survive being run through the heart by the Death Knight Berubetto and then be groomed into the greatest threat to desert life and life all over the world. If they conquer Sunagakure they will have access to the remnants of Barynyx and with his remains they could revive him.”

Kuro stood wearily after releasing the blade from its crystal prison as the scent of his blood brother could now be smelled over the scent of his own blood. Naraku was alive, Kuro remembered telling Naraku’s parents that he had been run through by a soul blade and that there was no way he could have survived even as he collapsed the chamber using the last of his chakra performing an offensive tora no kaiten. His father Narako had trekked off into the desert to never return searching for his beloved son. After a couple of years Naraku’s mother Kiito had gone into a catatonic state unable to believe that both her husband and son were gone. Unable to mentally bare the strain she had been under the care of Byakko Clan medics and doctors for a decade. Kuro looked to Seika then Suzuhime, ” Which way did Naraku go? I must speak with him…”

Naraku found his mother’s chambers and presented his mother with his father’s necklace ending her catatonic state. She began to cry as she hugged her son, “Where have you been? What happened to your father?” Naraku smiled without showing his true form or the true changes to his body. “Father gave his life so that I could live again after finding my soul trapped inside a Death Knight’s soul blade. The barrier he breached only allowed things to enter and never allowed anything to cross the threshold to leave the fallen palace of the wyrm rider, father shed his blood to allow me to leave the sealed chamber after he brought me back to life… but I could not leave him. I gave up my soul once more so that father could return as well and now I must betray my brother so that father can come home.” Kiito kissed his forehead and spoke with a broken voice from a torn heart as she realized what his bargain to save his father would force her son to do. “Your father would never want you to do this, it is a father’s duty, any parent’s duty to sacrifice themselves for their child, not the other way around. I will go in your place, stay here and live, I will go and be with your father my beloved Narako, he never listened to me I told him not to use EDO TENSEI Jutsu.” Kiito stood to leave, her voice and spirit renewed once more only to be struck with a gentle wave palm to force her to sleep. “I’m sorry mother, I can’t let either of you suffer any longer, but Kuro, no my dear brother he will pay for leaving me to die.” Naraku slipped away easily his speed and abiities outclassed all but the strongest of the Toraono Clan.

WC: 533
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her assumptions had been correct. The woman named Seika confirming she was one of Azame's children. And the oldest one at that. It was rather strange considering how she looked no older then Suzuhime though... the things possible when you were Toraono it seemed. And soon Naraku left in a rush leaving Seika and Suzuhime alone, who then had a small personal talk with Suzu. Making sure it was known that she was not as easily impressed as the rest of the clan.

Oh my... I thought earning Azame's respect was hard enough..."

Suzu sighed, inwardly trembling at how hard it became to maintain her speech. Her accent weighed heavy upon her larynx, so it was difficult to not let it out. And next was somewhat of a threat, Suzuhime would grimace over at the woman, and cock an eyebrow as if she had just insulted her.

"The only way I would ever hurt him is if i'm dead."

During their many nights together, Kuro had made it quite clear that he would go insane in his grief and rage. Unable to control his anger, would rampage across the country until finally put down. So Suzuhime made it a point to not only maintain her life for her own sake, but for her family, for Kuro. And it was about this time that Kuro stumbled in looking like he was about to upchuck a farm animal. Suzuhime immediately losing her previous composure and throwing her maintained speech pattern. Looking over at her guardian for a moment, it would nod and stand kneel before Seika, holding the sword out for her. Meanwhile Suzuhime was wide eyed and went to comfort Kuro. Holding him in one arm and stroking his back. The gargantuan of muscle mass rather hilarious when compared to the dwarf-ness of Suzuhime.

"Kuro?! Vat is wrong? Vat happened?"

Suzuhime would bring her face closer to his own. Trying to figure out why he looked looked deathly sick.

" Kuro ... was ist falsch? Bitte sagen Sie mir!"
"Kuro... what is wrong? Please tell me!"

Suzuhime spoke in a language she was sure Seika knew nothing of. It was the native language of Key country, a place not venture by the Toraono's extensiveness. The only Toraono she knew had knowledge of it was Kuro, thanks to the lessons she had been teaching him, as well as their shared mental link. To the point that they could read one another's thoughts at will.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seika gave a small chuckle at that remark. “Although I am my mother's daughter, I am not her.” She said with a small smile. “Not to mention I would be a sorry sister if I was so easily pleased. Even my little brother could attest to that.” Her eyebrow arched up at her mention of her death causing Kuro pain. “Then if you die, I'm duty bound to kill you a second time, you hear me? I don't want to have to kill my own brother, and that's what I would have to do, I may like to scare the living shit out of him, but... What the hell happened to you?!” She shouted as Kuro entered into the room. He looked like something ran him over and went back for a second chance on taking his life.

She watched him move like he was holding a huge weight, so unlike his usual self. It was then that some explanations were given. Seika had never been aware of the reason why Naraku disappeared, and had never really thought to ask, but now things made more sense. If he had been a corpse then this would explain his departure, and the sword backed up his statement... wait this was a talking sword? It announced news most grave, that Naraku could destroy this place that was their home, and she bit her lip. Her friends and her family were in danger.

Blindly she took the sword from the guardian of Suzuhime, and it was like she breathed for the first time. The blade fitted her needs specifically, it was the perfect weight and length, and seemed to shimmer with an inner light. It felt like it was home. “Barynyx-sama, I welcome your presence, and your blade, and I will do you proud so long as we fight as one.” She whispered in reverence. “Together, we shall stop this travesty.” She allowed some of her holy strength to flow through her, into the blade. She just hoped that this act may help her brother relax. If this was a holy blade, then it would, indeed, afflict her demon lord brother. Yet most holy artefacts needed the proper attention then they would be safe. Her attention, then, turned to her brother. “Baby brother, Naraku said he would be at the gateway to the lost palace.” She said as she straightened from her contemplation of the sword. “However you're not going to meet with him alone.” The fingers of her free hand clenched so hard that her nails broke her skin, and the scent of her blood tainted the air once more. “I should have guessed what happened, I should have known. I won't make the same mistake twice.”

For a moment, a mere flickering of a second, Kuro and Suzuhime would be able to glimpse a proportion of her hidden energy as it shimmered brightly around her, giving her a look of a vengeful goddess before it dissipated, leaving her slightly winded, but not much else seemed to be wrong. Her eyes were now a vivid jade green, a dangerous sign. She was so close to wanting to kill Naraku now that it itched, the desire felt like a thorn that was embedded in your flesh and you couldn't get it out. “Lets go.”

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naraku laid his mother down to rest before he left headed for the Maw of Barynyx, It was time to awaken the Wyrm riders and take his revenge on Kuro. Naraku could not know that the Ancient riding his soul was the same one that had possessed the original Barynyx and used its ancient form to terrorize wind country. As long as the sword contained the last vestiges of the true King of Sandwyrm's soul Uchikatsu could never take over another ancient sandwyrm unless a new Master Wyrm rider emerged. Holding this warrior's father as a hostage by trapping his soul in one of the wyrm blades, he would be able to get Kuro to become the new Wyrm master and sacrifice his own soul in the process since no demon blooded could wield the power of the wyrm riders. It was a perfect plan he would destroy the source of the seal on the lost palace and after having twisted Naraku's memories Naraku believed it too. Naraku believed Kuro had allowed him to charge the death knights while he prepared a seal to lock everything inside especially Naraku. What Naraku never knew until his revival was because he had shared blood with Kuro during a birthing ceremony he could pass over any Toraono Barrier with the same ease as any Toraono Lord. No in his twisted mind and enslaved body he was the single greatest threat to Kuro’s existence save his older sister Seika whom few knew had the power to destroy any demon especially her baby brother.

Kuro stood with a little unease as Seika’s aura seemed to calm the blades holy field and keep it from literally crushing Kuro’s demon spirit. “Ich bin fein, solange meine Schwester diese Klinge kontrolliert, wird meine Seele nicht Grund unten sein.” (I am fine, as long as my sister controls that blade my soul will not be ground down). To calm his beloved Kuro mind sang the song he had played for her when she healed his cousin through her resonance. Her resonance was a special power…

”I should have known,
That it would end this way,
I should have known,
There was no other way,
Didn't hear your warning,
Damn my heart gone deaf.

I should have known,
Look at the shape you're in,
I should have known,
But I dove right in,
One thing is for certain,
As I'm standing here,
I should have known.

Lay your hands in mine,
Heal me one last time,
Though I cannot forgive you yet,
No I cannot forgive you yet,
You leave my heart in debt,

I should have known,
I was inside of you,
I should have known,
There was that side of you,
Came without a warning,
Caught me on a web,

I should have known,
I've been here before,
I should have known,
Don't want it anymore,
One thing is for certain,
I'm still standing here,
I should have known.

Lay your hands in mine,
Feel me one last time,
You leave my heart in debt
No I cannot forgive you yet
No I cannot forgive you yet
You leave my heart in debt
I should have known

Maybe you was right,
Didn't wanna fight,
I should have known,
Couldn't read the signs,
Couldn't see the light,
I should have known,
No I could not forgive you yet,
No I could not forgive you yet,
You leave us all in debt,
I should have known… ” </COLOR>
<i></i>

Kuro kissed her forehead yet again.

Kuro followed Narako’s new yet old scent, he smelled like an Ancient Sandwyrm, the scent of spicy musk mixed with the scent of Naraku that Kuro had always known also carried a coppery-gold scent. Whatever had happened to Narako had made him much faster, much stronger. Kuro couldn’t understand why he had not come to see him first.<COLOR color="#4000FF"> “Yes, we must go sister, ((Kuro turned to Suzuhime and kissed her deeply after he had regained feeling in his body)) my love if this becomes dangerous I need you to alert father and have him bring you to edge of the eternal storm three klicks east of here near the first stone marker. Do not follow me without alerting mother or father your safety comes first.” Kuro began to track Naraku’s scent and after finding his mother asleep and well he detected that his scent was leading to the Maw of Barynyx. “He’s leaving the inner village… we can catch him at the maw he will climb out as we did when were children but we can beat him using the elevators.”

Topic Left for the Maw of Barynyx unless stopped

Next Topic Memories of Friends Lost A Rank – Maw of Barynyx

WC: 565

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Gott sei Dank..."

She absently thanks without thinking about whether anyone was offended by her speech or not. Somewhat proud of herself that Kuro responded in her own native tongue. Between their lessons and Suzuhime's link to Kuro, he had learned the language exceptionally well! To the that he could both understand and respond to her with fluidity. Suzuhime was certainly proud of herself for teaching Kuro within the months they've been together. Suzuhime softly clutching Kuro's arm as he sang the same song he did the night they were engaged. Exchanging his affections despite another person being in the room. Still finding it funny how far he had to go just to give her such affection. Nuzzling his face before he would pull away from the private moment. Who proceeded to warn her and explain what she would do.

"Kuro, jou know I cannot do zhat. I vill zend mein guardian to Azame und Kaibudo. I am coming visth jou. It is ratzah clear of vhat jou vill do if I die. But keep in mind of vhat I vould do should jou perish vhen I could not save jou."

Suzuhime's face was stern. One could say it almost looked like Azame's serious face. The face of the woman who managed to defeat Azame in a fight for first blood. Through how she still could not understand fully. Suzuhime had managed to beat an immortal in a fight to the death, Kuro would not stop her.

~Topic left with Kuro~​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Seika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jade eyes narrowed as Seika stared at the pair in undisguised anger. She was not accustomed to being kept in the dark about anything, and obviously they were trying to do so. "If you want me present then you will cease speaking in a tongue unknown to me." She said with a snarl with a barely disguised disgust embedded. Already in a bad mood with the apparent betrayal of Naraku, her knuckles were white on the hilt of the blade that she carried, and if the blade could feel as well as having sentience, it would certainly feel the pressure of her touch increase. Even though the blade soothed her, somewhat ragged, nerves, she was still unhappy upon being left out of anything that may be important.

"As for my brother dying, there is no chance anyone can touch him, let alone kill him." Seika said confidently, especially not Naraku, who was Kuro's blood brother. "Even if they did... somehow... get past me, Kuro, himself is no weakling, and to stop me from being able to revive him they have to take me out first." She shrugged. "You are Kuro's weakness, and Naraku knows this. You will be the one he targets, not me, not Kuro. Don't be a stupid bitch and give him that target." Did she not realise that Kuro would sacrifice himself for her unworthy ass? There was only so much chakra that Seika could expend while healing and attacking enemies, even if she had an abundance of power to spare. With that she would follow her brother out of the room. She just hoped that Suzuhime would see sense, but she was sure that it was far from likely.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back