Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To My Sister [Messanger]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa, having previously written out this message, had prepared a small aquatic creature to ferry a message scribed into a scroll. The scroll would be wrapped up in a clear, plastic bag which would protect it from the damaging waters as it lay strapped to the turtle's back. The woman needed to make sure that her sister, Haruka, the Earth Daimyo knew that she was okay and safe. Regardless of where the woman's allegiance lay, Koa valued her family just as much as Onamuji because the Lady Haku was willing to put everything on the line for her. The former chief would arch over and strap down the scroll onto the budding turtle, and watched as it waddled away into the great vast sea.

[ B-Rank - 2 Hours (120 Minutes) to leave country ]

[ Take's place before this thread. ]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a local hospital, a man holds breakfast in the form of two egg sandwiches in his hands and a thermous tucked under his arm. His then enters a room located on the third floor to find a familiar woman there.

Inspector Yao:(Cheerful) "Good morning Ms. Agimara. How did you sleep?"

Ms. Agimara:(Depressed) "Never well these days. Then again you already know that Detective. That's why your here."

Inspector Yao:(Calm) "I see... Anything huh... you know,... happen this time?"

Ms. Agimara: "Nothing of great importance it seems. I had another vision though. He was at the coast, the western one. I couldn't make the time of day but he was,... normal, or rather not doing what he usually does... Thank the Heavens. He spotted a turtle along the shore line though. It had something on it's back but he didn't investigate it much."

Inspector Yao: "Did you or... he see who sent it?"

Ms. Agimara: "I doubt it. He just undressed a little bit and swam kinda close to. It seemed to be a message but he didn't do anything with it. He just swam back to shore."

Inspector Yao: "Did he do anything else. Anything that might stick out to you?"

Ms. Agimara: "Well, he sniffed it. He said "MMmmm, never smelled that before. Foreign visitor,... feminine?" But he said it like he didn't know for sure."

Inspector Yao: "Good good, no,... great. That makes sense if you thing about that other incidents, he can track through smell. I swear, we're getting closer to him, his patterns,..."

Ms. Agimara:(Challenging) "And then what Detective?"

Inspector Yao: "... Let's just focus on finding him and tracking his movements for now."

[OOC: Not disturbing messenger. Witnessing]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back