Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Settle An Old Score [Req Nataku]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon walked into the Hospital a tricky issue due to his cousin forbidding him from entering the place and interacting with his Medical ninja's. But he had an old score to settle that had waited long enough, approaching the clerk at the desk. Smiling that devilish grin he spoke in a charming manner "Excuse me but its rather urgent I speak with one of your medical shinobi. Nataku treated me I'd prefer to have him again as he is familiar with my treatment." he would say as she smiled warmly asking him to take a seat. What felt like hours had passed when someone called his name, leading him into a Medical Examination room. Saying that Nataku would not be long, Akkuma nodded and waved the nurse out. Taking a seat he smiled putting on his most devilish grin as he awaited the arrival of the man who had helped in the surgery against his will.

He wore a fine suit of his bulking mass, that made him seem even bigger (if possible). That long black hair hung passed his shoulders and his demonic tail flicked behind him. When once he had looked much like Nataku the demon stood at 7'4"ft and weighing in at 184kgs. Those two massive horns protruded from his forehead, while he licked his lips and those shark-like teeth were exposed in his grin. That dreadful aura emanated from the room and he wondered how long Nataku would make his patient wait. Seeing as he hadn't been turned away he guessed the shinobi was on duty, now he just had to hope there wasn't another Nataku. Well besides hoping his cousin wouldn't bust in to kick him out of the hospital.

MFT

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren is a blind girl with chronic anemia and because she is to weak to travel to the hospital, often nurses would go to her. Hakuren was Yamanaka and was quite skilled at possessing both people and animals. Sometimes she would enter into the body of the nurse visiting her. She would hide in the back of their minds and simply watch as they carried out their daily duties. The life of a medical shinobi was an interesting one and Hakuren learned quite a bit about a person’s body form watching through another’s eyes.

Today her host was manning the front desk. Usually this was very boring for Hakuren, but her patients pays off. An unusual person enters the hospital requesting for a Nakuto. “Off coarse sir. Please sign the entry form and take a seat.” The nurse looks at the name a walks off to get Nakuto. Hakuren, still merely watching the scene unfold, was surprised with the name she saw. She heard of the Miroku clan and considering his appearance this was likely the dark sage Osagi mentioned. The nurse walks to Nakuto’s office and knocks on the door before entering. “Sir there is a Miroku Akkuma here to see you. He will be waiting in Medical Examination room 4.”

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was off today. Nataku was going about his business as usual, and as such he stopped by the hospital to help out. What he didn't expect, however, was for anyone to be looking for him. Nobody ever looked for him. Nevertheless, a nurse knocked on his door and mentioned a "Miroku Akkuma" was here to see him. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't place it. The fact that someone had come here and asked for him by name made him very suspicious. He never got friendly with people, certainly not at the hospital, and he didn't have any kind of reputation that would make people want to ask for him specifically. He didn't even have regular patients. So this, this was not normal.

When the nurse entered his office she would notice him staring down at some paperwork and scribbling some, likely unreadable, stuff onto it. "Thanks, I'll be right there," he said without ever raising his eyes from his work. He was still mulling over who it could be and what they wanted with him. He knew that something was not right, he just couldn't figure out what it was. The nurse did not seem to express any concern about the situation, so that was fine.

When no ideas came to mind, Nataku put down his work and went to meet Akkuma in examination room 4. As he got closer, he could feel it. The dark presence of a demon, just like himself. But beneath this there was a nostalgic familiarity; it wasn't just that it was a demon's aura, it was a specific demon's aura. One he had definitely felt before. He searched his mind to try and put a face to the name when he arrived at the door. He figured there was no point in waiting and opened it to come face to face with Akkuma. At that moment, it all came back to him. The dojo, the eye transplant, the strange love between a preistess and a demon, the anger, the battle for pride. There was something eerie about this situation, and no, it wasn't the fact that a 7 foot tall demon was standing in front of him. It was that the last thing Nataku remembers of this man was a promise that they'd meet again, and that he was angry at him for getting involved.

Almost none of those thoughts made it to surface on his face. Instead he walked into the room and casually closed the door behind. He looked at the demon, a bit surprised by how the nurse handled him. She didn't seem concerned at all by his appearance. He looked evil. Nataku wasn't concerned, but noted that Akkuma looked different compared to back then. "Akkuma, was it? How are your eyes holding up?"

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled that shark-like grin to the receptionist as he scrawled his name, following her instructions. After awhile he felt that presence of another demon approaching 'Its about time we got this underway...'<i></i> he thought as he heard the door open. Those shark-like teeth were revealed in a devilish grin as he smiled at Nataku "Indeed. I'm glad to see your memory is still intact. The Onmyugi eye is doing well, there have been no issues with it. Truthfully I came here today to make good on my promise that I made you long ago...I assume you remember it."<i></i> he would say with a devilish chuckle. That crimson eye and its Onmyugi eye held him in their intense gaze.

"You seem to be doing quite well for someone who performs unauthorised operations on unwilling subjects. I wonder how the new Medical Sennin Byakko Kyuji would take that news...I hear my cousin is quite against such things."<i></i> he would calmly say with his eyes burning with mischief and his lips still holding that shark-like grin. Akkuma wondered if Nataku understood where the Demon was going with this, how did he feel knowing the demon would hold a grudge for this long. To be so patient and to seek out the other demon was something that showed he was dangerous.

How would the Shinobi feel knowing that the God-like being that governed this Branch was also a cousin to the Demon. "My word is my Bond. I intend to keep my promise with you. So why don't we get down to business?"<i></i> he would casually, no doubt Nataku knew where the Demon was going with this. The Demon felt Nataku owed him reparation for his forced surgery. For his participation had no doubt earned him favor with his Brother Kuro. But it cost him dearly with Akkuma for that day he had considered what the had done an attack against him and his pride. Something of that nature would not easily be let go by the Demon.

[OOC: Whoop I'm looking forward to this. Also Hakuren....love the spy work. A ninja after my Akkuma's heart]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
To Hakuren’s dismay the nurse was heading back to the front desk. Hakuren was tempted to take over the nurse to learn more about this Akkuma, but she cannot risk drawing attention to herself. Thus she stays hidden in the back of the nurse’s mind and hopes that someone interesting will walk through the door.
[left topic]

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A promise? The only promise you made to me was that we'd meet again. Technically, you've already made good on that promise," Nataku said as he scratched his head, trying to think if he was forgetting any detail.

But he wasn't. He remembered that moment quite a lot, because he had no memories of the three years prior to that day. That was his first day where his memory was back, and a lot of weird stuff happened. "Although, I do remember you made a bunch of threats and promises to Kuro and his sister. I wonder how Byakko-san would take that news..." he said, his voice trailing off. Nataku was still handling the situation with a calm attitude. That was his nature, after all. He understood, of course, what Akkuma was getting at. He was hoping he could avoid something like that, given the fact that he was in the hospital and he was a med-nin. His whole purpose was to help people, not to fight them.

"I do have to say, though, in my defense I walked in mid-surgery. That was all instinct. I didn't know who you were, or why this was happening. I just saw a very dangerous operation going on with a very special set of eyes, and they were definitely not prepared for such a surgery. If I hadn't of showed up when I did, you'd likely be blind." It was a bit surprising, though. Despite Nataku doing him a favor, this demon was still angry and held a grudge beyond comprehension. The reason for his anger wasn't even remotely justified, but that didn't matter, he only saw blood. This wasn't Nataku's first time dealing with a demon like this. Hell, he wasn't so different from Nataku, it was just that Nataku's reasoning for grudges usually required more.

I have to play this very cautiously, Nataku thought, I can't have anyone coming into harms way here at the hospital. Nor can we really afford to have to repair the building either.. His demon blood started to boil a bit. Somewhere, deep down, he was actually excited.

OOC: Guess Hakuren left us :/

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled that shark-like grin at Nataku's words, it seemed the medic didn't understand the Demons intent behind those words. He would have to enlighten the demon though it seemed Nataku intended to threaten the Sage with knowledge of what he had done. Releasing such knowledge to Byakko of all people causing him to laugh a devilish sound. Nataku tried to defend himself making a rational case, but Akkuma was a prideful being. Both his pride and honour had been damaged in that moment. The uncle of his brother in law and betrothed had been sealed, along with operated on. Causing them both anguish in one action, already he had tested Kyuji he was not scared.

"Turnabout, is only fair I guess. With how little you know of our family I could see how you would think that. Why don't I start with your first comment. I've only half made true to those words, the intent was clear I thought. I intend to make you pay, don't worry I'm only here to talk for now."<i></i> he would say calmly and in a businuessman-like manner. It was clear he did not intend to do anything at this moment, that diamond-like eye and its Crimson counterpart held him in a gaze full of curiousity.

"I'll address your next words...I made true on my threats. You know what they did in response? Nothing. You know what I did? Kyuji's apprentice...attempted to intervene with one of our private matters. I sealed her in front of him..."<i></i> he would say calmly watching th shinobi before him as he stood, still showing know intent of attacking. With a devilish smirk he would say "Kyuji only watched in horror even he didnt act. So by all means run to Kyuji I will deal with it."<i></i> he said calmly to the medic his massive bulk towering over the being. Once they could have been brothers with how similar they looked, not anymore Akkuma looked Evil. In truth he pretty much oozed it, a twisted the end justifies the means result.

"Now what I say to your defence is this. With my threats for all to cease and the rage I displayed you did not think this was against my will? Who cares if I went blind I assure you I have the means to deal with such ailments. You assisted in the tarnishing of my pride and status. To have such a thing forced on me...it cannot go without punishment. No I think Kyuji would be more concerned about a potential risk due to a surgeon who operates against someone's will. I can tell you he would not be easy to calm."<i></i> he would say with giving a chuckle. Akkuma knew the shinobi would be weighing what he had been told.

"However I'm happy to let such things remain in the past. All I ask is that you do me a favor, in return I'll consider it like nothing happened. You see I think you wanted to get something from Kuro that's why you assisted in my forced surgery. I think you tarnished my pride and reputation for personal gain."<i></i> he would say calmly although his eyes were filled with rage. This was not something he could allow to go unpunished, his code demanded he take action. "I offer you this I'm an enemy you don't want. You know the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer? That was a term coined for situations like this I believe."<i></i> he would say waiting now for the Medic to speak. Eager to hear his response, he couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind.

[OOC: Hakuren doesn't want to play. v-v all spy and no play. Feel free to come back, would make a great Agent xD]

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nataku was surprised. The words that the demon spoke did not match his mannerism. Apparently, he wasn't looking for a fight. That was a relief, but Nataku wasn't really sure if he believed him. A frontal look at the man gave the impression that he was used to intimidating people (something that would not work on Nataku) and getting what he wanted; it would seem unlikely that he would lie about his intent to fight. However, he waited a very long time before seeking out Nataku over an event that occurred long ago. That was the behavior of someone who works in a shady way. Shady people like underhanded tricks, and surprise attacks were not off the table. Nataku would not ease up.

Nataku was still searching for what Akkuma wanted, then. If it wasn't a fight, then there must be something that he wished for Nataku to do. "If what you say is true, I have lost respect for Kyuji. A man who is meant to lead our branch cannot passively allow you to seal his apprentice. Humans can be so fickle..." he said, his voice trailing off. He wasn't exactly approving of Akkuma's actions, but he was more upset that someone would allow their apprentice to receive a cursed seal and not even react. It was even worse because this man was supposed to be in charge of all med-nin.

Then the demon managed to surprise Nataku yet again. He actually reasoned with him. It was not normal that Nataku was surprised, he almost always understood all situations he encountered. No, everything about this was not normal. It was truly exciting. He ignored further comments about Kyuji, because he honestly didn't care. Unauthorized surgeries in the shinobi world were commonplace. It was almost a requirement to be able to operate in the field, otherwise what use were med-nin? But then, then the statement came. This was expected. He wanted a favor.

"You're a surprisingly reasonable person, Akkuma, but I must correct you on one thing. I will concede that I likely realized that you were not happy about the surgery upfront, but I certainly did not do it for personal gain. I am a med-nin, I always have been, and that is just my instinct. I assist, especially in situations like those. I'm good at it. Plus, Kuro is like a brother to me, I don't need to do him favors to get something from him." Nataku paused for a moment, to let it sink in and to choose his next words more carefully. He wondered if mentioning Kuro in such a way would anger Akkuma. Last he checked, Kuro was not on good terms with Akkuma.

After a few seconds of contemplation, he spoke again, "You seem to really want this favor, huh? What is it, what would you have me do?" By speaking like this, Nataku left things open-ended. On one hand, he hadn't accepted the proposal, he simply wanted more details. On the other, he hadn't flat out denied it either. Ironically, Nataku was beginning to take an interest in Akkuma. When they had first met, Nataku just saw him as a flaming pile of rage waiting to unleash hatred on all he saw. However, he was starting to see more of the surface underneath, and he kinda liked it. The only thing that remained now was to see how unreasonable the request would be.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon watched Nataku closely smiling at his words as he spoke his thoughts of Kyuji, Akkuma was glad he wasn't alone. But he would comment on that later. When he continued on Nataku would follow by admitting that he noticed Akkuma was not happy about the surgery, the Demon thought that was understating the matter. Even saying Akkuma was quite reasonable, if only others saw that. The demonic mednin seemed to contemplate Akkuma's words on wanting a favour, before saying that he must really want it. "Why don't I start off with, don't give up on Kyuji. I'm educating him, soon he will be a leader to be respected.<i></i> he would say calmly yet in a serious tone.

Truthfully he was surprised by well Nataku was handling this, showed potential but he would address that later. "There is a minority of people who are able to see how reasonable I am. I'll keep that in mind when I make my judgement. You may be like a Brother to Kuro but I am his Brother."<i></i> he would say with a devilish chuckle to the mednin, not only that but Akkuma had bonded with the man through rituals and training. "You will need to earn my favour if you don't want your life to become difficult. I'm going to kill your Daimyo for what he unleashed upon our village. I've informed your Kazekage of what I've done. I have ties with multiple nations and political connections. Its not that I want this favour, I'd prefer to see if I can make use of you. I don't like to kill someone if they can be a valuable and trusted asset."<i></i> he would say in a business-like manner.

Those shark-like teeth were revealed in a grin as that massive muscular tail flicked behind him with excitement, this was interesting it was going far better then he expected. Akkuma had thought he would need to set a day for a duel, it seemed he might be able to avoid this and make use of Nataku's skill. "I'm a busy being you see. My reach spans countries...but with waging war on the Daimyo personally. I find myself less inclined to take a fine medics ability away from Sunagakure. Not when they need it, as for what I would have you do. I recently lost my personal medic, so if you would be happy to fill the position. I won't seek blood instead I'll take your services. In return I will share some of my research materials with you. I have come across some very rare items in my work. Together I'm sure we could make good use of it."<i></i> he would say calmly, Akkuma knew what any sane man would do.

They would accept the terms, work for the demon and receive research along with rare genetic materials. Or face the monstrous being in a battle, when one knew what he was capable of. The armada he could summon, the devastation he could unleash. It simply was easier to work with the Demon, then engage him as an opponent. Standing there with that deadly gaze and his devilish grin Nataku was no doubt finding himself drawn to the ominous figure that was Akkuma. "Shall we see where the path of allies takes us? Or shall I seek blood as reparation instead? No this Kuro, Kyuji not even Sousuke will get in my way."<i></i> the demon say with such certainty that the truth of his words were hard to deny. Family was a bond that was hard to break no matter ones misgivings, particularly among their family. But Akkuma was different, colder then the rest. In the chaos of all his plans so few saw the big scheme, in a matter of a couple years his reach had spanned multiple countries. His influence rivalled that of most Warlords or merchants. Before long his foothold would be complete his grand scheme almost upon them all and none would stop him.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma mentioned that he was "educating" Kyuji, although this did not give Nataku any real confidence. He didn't even know what the demon really meant by that. Akkuma claimed that he was Kuro's brother, although it was really brother-in-law as Nataku understood it. It seemed like he had said that simply to try and get a one-up on the Med-Nin. As Akkuma spoke, Nataku began to see this demon as not someone who was out for blood so much as someone who was scheming for something greater. He wanted to know what that something was, and he couldn't find out just yet. Strangely enough, Akkuma started to praise him, but still spoke in his typical condescending tone. He was still full of creepy smiles and laughter. There was something eerily familiar about this.

Then, he threatened Nataku. That was a bad move, Nataku did not take threats lightly, especially ambiguous ones such as "if you don't want your life to become difficult." It was as if Akkuma was implying that by not earning his favor, Nataku would somehow become royally screwed over by some big system. Akkuma was not his king; he was not Kazekage. But he spoke as if he had the Kazekage's ear and mentioned the intent to kill the Daimyo. Perhaps he planned on becoming the Daimyo? It would make sense after all, he was talking about political connections. If there was anything the demon was good at, it was showboating.

Nataku made the wise decision to let the demon finish before he responded, because he was getting a lot of good information now and he wasn't sure if he'd get it again. Eventually, Akkuma revealed what he wanted. He contradicted himself, as he said he did not want to take a medic away from Sunagakure, but then asked Nataku to become his personal medic. He mentioned them becoming allies, but followed it up by saying that nobody could stand in his way. The Med-Nin wasn't sure if he meant nobody could stop him from seeking revenge on Nataku, or if he meant that nobody could stop his greater plan he kept alluding to.

After some calm calculation, Nataku deemed himself ready to respond. He began, "As long as-" but suddenly his voice was cut off. In that instant, there was very subtle change in Nataku's mannerisms. His posture became less professional and more casual. His brown eyes turned to a dark red color. He smirked a bit. "You would do wise not to talk down to me, Akkuma. You will not make use of me, but I think I will help you. I mean, your offer is enticing," he said, in a tone much different than the one he had been using. No, the person that was in control was Senkaku now. He was excited by Akkuma's presence, but would not be underestimated. Heh, I'm glad I took over just before you spit some moral, happy-go-lucky crap about "as long as it doesn't go against the wishes of Sunagakure," he thought, directing his thoughts toward the now closed-off Nataku. He knew they wouldn't reach him, but it still felt good to gloat a bit. This was an opportunity Senkaku would not miss.

He stuck out his hand toward the demon as he said, "For now I will help you." Senkaku's hand began to transform and take the shape of his demon form. The transformation was isolated to just the hand as it grew to nearly twice it's size and the nails became sharpened claws. He flashed a devilish smile as he stared at Akkuma with his piercing red eyes, revealing the few sharp fangs that normally hid in the back of his mouth. "With this we make a pact not to stab each other in the back. It goes both ways. If you cross me, I'll make you regret it," he said with such a ferocity that there was no mistaking the situation. There was not a shred of doubt within Senkaku that he could hold his own against Akkuma, but more than that, there was no turning back. He was agreeing to work with Akkuma, but he would not be treated like an underling. If Akkuma took his hand, he would feel the overwhelming strength of his grip. No doubt, it would not hurt Akkuma, but the handshake would solidify everything the two thought of each other. Their intentions and their capability would be set in stone, and a devastating force would be set in motion.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was glad the Medic had waited until he was done speaking before saying anything it meant he was deliberating carefully on what was happening. Nataku went to speak when he stopped, small changes came over the man that the unperceptive would not notice. His posture relaxed and his eyes changed hue. Whoever this was before him he did not think it was Nataku any longer. Perhaps he suffered from a split personality, maybe he was a host to something else. When 'Nataku' spoke even his speech was different, he found himself utterly intrigued by the new side to the shinobi.

It held its hand out and saying it was with him for now. Going on further to state that with this handshake they would not betray each other. "Not to offend but I prefer more, guaranteed methods when it comes to a deal like this."<i></i> he would say with a business-like manner. Deciding he would go one better then the mere promise of not betraying this intriguing being before him. "Well you have that part right, if you want to make an agreement with that how about we really commit? A Binding Seal well two really, one to bind our contract. The other so we can always find each other, a location & health relaying technique if you will."<i></i> he would say as malevolent energies flowed over his own massive demonic hand.

Should the being before him agree he would clasp its partially transformed hand, surprised by the strength he had with just a partial transformation. How interesting this had become, it seemed Nataku had a few secrets himself. These sunans every time he thought they couldn't get any more interesting, they proved him wrong. How much he loved this place and its people. "So are you still Nataku? Or are you within him?"<i></i> he would ask the being before him. A potentially rude question but understandable when one was making a contract with another being. If the seals were accepted they would travel up both Akkuma & 'Nataku's' arms the runic glyphs glowing brightly before they sealed onto the two beings before fading from sight.

[OOC: Can say no to the seals, their CRPJ so require OOC Consent ^-^ Akkuma will just trust him less xD Just disregard the last paragraph if this is the case]
CRPJ:
5: Binding Seal Jutsu
Link to Approval: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9620
CRPJ's Effect: *Limits
May only have five-ten binding seals in effect? [Must have ooc approval]
Death upon breaking contract terms [Of course naturally anyone is more then able to roleplay the seal simply burning or not even doing anything at all as per the getting to choose if it affects them clause. Its up to the individual players whether they follow through with the death.]
(Mainly for Akkuma so if he breaks one of these contracts he dies [obviously at Suicide Costs/Penalty]

11 Akkuma Isshinden: Devils Link - https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=489&t=48602
Using a demonic blood transfusion and a cursed seal. Akkuma forms a spiritual link with the bearer of his seal. Once this link is established it can be broken by evil sealing, five elemental sealing which disrupts the chakra paths so violently that the spiritual connection cannot be maintained. This seal also causes an alteration of some physical aspect of the bearer. That physical aspect can be changed through rp.

The aspects changeable by choice are hair, eyes, fingernails, growth of a catlike tail, tiny horns, extra long tongue, and last but not least skin darkening.
Up to two of these aspects can be changed.
This jutsu is a seal and not a genjutsu or a taijutsu.
It does not have any effect other than to provide the general location and health of the bearer to Akkuma or other bearers of this seal given by Akkuma. {Requires the bearer to be within the same Country before the link can be maintained}

OOC Notes:
*Requires the OOC permission before it can be scribed on someone.
*Seals remain until removed or the bearer dies.
*May only place the seal on 3 people

Note:
The spiritual link is broken by evil sealing, five elemental seal, and special abilities like those possessed by ghost walkers, and Yamanaka's. The link can be reset by intense concentration of both parties. Because of the specific strengths of the abilities and the rare abilities required to break this link it is an A rank Jutsu. Those in use of the link can only tell if the bearer is alive, if they are in the same country as them. Additionally they can only follow the spiritual link to the bearer IF they are within the same region & have OOC permission. {Region being inter Village or Outer Village Area} Should the bearer die while another bearer of the seal is within the Country they will feel the connection sever and know they are no longer among the living.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a slight curveball move Akkuma presented to Senkaku. He wished to scribe a seal, much like Kuro had done, that would prevent them from ever betraying each other. Senkaku had heard of seals like this, they were often forbidden, but he had never seen one in person. The one he had with Kuro was more of a telepathic connection, it was like a heightened version of only the second effect of the seal Akkuma was proposing. At times like this, Senkaku wished he had a Sharingan or something to verify that the seal about to be used was in fact what it was described as. It did not matter, he intended to go through with it.

Senkaku was not afraid of seals on his physical body, as he could easily replace his body. He was not attached to it like Nataku, he understood more of what they were and the power they had. They were never bound to a single being. Plus, a seal like this made sure that Akkuma kept up his end as well. "Do it," he said, unflinching. Akkuma grabbed his hand and began the seal as a lovely burning sensation traveled up their arms. He also posed an interesting question to Senkaku. Nobody had ever acknowledged that he was different; nobody ever noticed Senkaku as anything other than Nataku himself.

When the seal finished, Senkaku released his grip and his hand transformed back to normal. He grinned at the demon before him and said, "I'm not within him, I am him. Nevertheless, we are different, and you can call me Senkaku if you'd like. Just, I'd prefer if you called me Nataku in the presence of others. My existence isn't exactly public knowledge."</B><i></i> It was good that Akkuma was observant, there would be a lot less explaining involved and he would just know with whom he was speaking to.

It was at that time that Senkaku tried to see if anyone nearby had figured out what was going on in the room. Fortunately, it did not seem like anyone had. Doctor-patient confidentiality or something like that. <B>"So let me ask you a question. What is your goal here? Are you trying to become the Daimyo?" At this point, he figured no questions were off the table. If they were going to be working together, Senkaku needed to know what the plan was. He also had a guess at what it was, which is why he just blatantly asked. Senkaku did not enjoy beating around the bush.

OOC: Giving OOC consent. We can say the terms of the contract are loose and really come down to "don't betray each other," and not much else.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A bright red glow would briefly be cast out from under the hospital room door as the seals glowed brightly. Sealing themselves to the two demons, the creature ended its partial transformation. That shark-like grin revealed those razor sharp teeth as he listened to the beings words. 'Senkaku, so my suspicions were right.' he thought with a smile, he could understand the beings request. Giving a small bow to the being he would speak his next words.

"Naturally, I better then most can understand a request like that. You needn't concern yourself with that I assure you." he would say in a voice coated with excitement and a mischief only Demons knew. How exciting this was becoming what made it even better was Senkaku asked if he intended on becoming the Daimyo. He understand how the demon might think that, but being a Daimyo was so small compared to what Akkuma wanted to accomplish.

With a few Handseals a shadowy figure arose the ground, Satoshi Akkuma's Damned shade. The undead Nara looked curiously between both men "Curious one could almost swear you two were brothers." at least back when his Lord was less devilish then his currently was. The Demon chuckled it was true their resemblance at one stage had been remarkable. "Satoshi why don't we make this a bit more...secure." he would say the shade bowed and with a flurry of Handseals he set to his task.

Darkness washed over the room and they were now within a Shadow Dimension, now that their privacy was ensured he would answer. "I wonder if that is what everyone thinks. Possibly." he would say more to himself then Senkaku it seemed. From the tone of his voice the thought amused him, but he desired something so much bigger then that.

"I don't want to be Daimyo...that would be to easy." he would say with a devilish chuckle, a fire appeared in the palm of his hand. The light it cast was minimal casting an ominous flickering light that fought futilely against the darkness. The light only adding to the monstrous appearance of Akkuma, the darkness held a chill to it as he spoke. "I just want to see shinobi survive this age. For Generations we have served the agenda's of others, dying for their desires. One by one the Great Shinobi villages are falling...yet shinobi do nothing." he said disgust coating his words as he spoke, pausing for a moment to compose himself before he said his next words.

"Shinobi have become weak and afraid. Where once we rivalled gods with our power & ability to shape this world. We have instead become nothing but lap dogs. We will not survive if this keeps up. I'm going to be the Monster this Age needs, first I'm going to eliminate the Daimyo who threatened shinobi. First Wind Countries, then Fires. After that I will begin operations to restore and revitalise the other great nations that have fallen." he would say calmly, he wondered what Senkaku would think of such plans. No doubt he would think them impossible to accomplish such a task would be legendary, to remove two Daimyo's from power, restive the lost Villages and guide shinobi through this Age. Surely it was beyond one being, but there it was Akkuma wasn't alone.

"Sunagkure, Kumogakure & Iwagakure have already begun. My network consists of those from Kage to beggars. Before long my reach will include the other nations and it will be too late to stop. I already have teams of highly skilled agents that include members from different countries. Recruits, political marriages, diplomatic allies, military forces & intelligence networks are the tools I intend to use to accomplish this. So far everything is going exactly as I orchestrated it." he would say calmly, the Demon couldn't wait to hear what Senkaku had to say in response. What would he think with this new knowledge and given how quickly his movement was gaining momentum, the impossible seemed that bit more possible.

[OOC: sounds good to me ^_^ the Grand scheme of Akkuma XD]
-Summon IWR Miroku Satoshi, Nara
-Satoshi uses Shadow Dimension, shadow void conversation =D
-True Scheme Revealed, Congratulations. First non Miroku to be informed about their real Agenda -throws confetti-

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In response to Senkaku's question, Akkuma formed a few handseals and activated a jutsu he had never seen before. A man, if you could call it that, rose from the ground and eyed the two of them. He commented that they looked alike, as if they could be brothers. Then he activated a jutsu that caused dark shadows to begin to surround the room. It seemed like a Nara jutsu, but not like any he knew about. It was rare for jutsu to be unknown to Senkaku, but he understood the purpose. It was separating them from the outside world. Privacy. Meanwhile Akkuma seemed to be contemplating if most people thought that was his goal. He quickly dismissed the idea, he did not want to be Daimyo. Apparently that would be easy, but in reality Senkaku knew it wouldn't be. Ironically, Akkuma began to suggest that he had the shinobi world's best interests in mind. He was mad at a world who cursed shinobi. He was angry at the destruction of great villages.

A lot of what he was saying made sense and Senkaku could agree with. It was definitely a rough time for shinobi and they were mostly being used to fight battles for others. However, he didn't believe shinobi were weak and afraid, and he didn't think they would disappear anytime soon. Although a part of him wished they did, because if shinobi disappeared Senkaku would be an unrivaled force by himself. Nevertheless, he did not wish for the destruction of shinobi. He still cared about people on some level, and figured he owed Sunagakure a debt at bare minimum. Akkuma wanted to kill the Daimyo, because he threatened shinobi. Senkaku could agree with this. But he didn't just want their Daimyo, he wanted Fire Country's Daimyo. Then he wanted to bring back Konohagakure and Kirigakure. Suddenly there was a lot more work to be done, and the elimination of a single figurehead would not even come close.

Akkuma mentioned he had already started, and that he already had this vast network of political figures. Senkaku wasn't sure if he should believe that part of not. It seemed like it was time to respond, so he said, "You'll have to pardon my skepticism, but I have trouble believing you're doing all this for the greater good. What's in it for you? Surely you don't plan on eliminating two Daimyo and restoring two Great Shinobi Villages to power without some sort of compensation." He knew what he was saying might be seen as harsh, unfair even, but he also figured Akkuma wasn't the type of guy to suddenly become all depressed and offended at such a remark. If he was, they probably wouldn't still be having this conversation.

Senkaku glanced away, into the dark void surrounding them, then back at the demon. "Assuming what you've said is true, what role did you want me to be playing?" Yes, that was the more important question. All this talk of grand plans, but the preface to this conversation was Akkuma requesting Senkaku's--no, Nataku's aid. He know knew roughly what he was getting himself into, but he still didn't know what particular job he was wanted for. There were many different talents he had, but Senkaku was asked to be a personal medic. Perhaps that was truly all Akkuma wanted, or perhaps there was a lot more still hiding beneath the surface. He had, after all, mentioned a lot of sketchy research and rare material.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was impressed as Senkaku stood there while the darkness enveloped them, calmly taking in what the demon was saying. When he was done Senkaku asked what was in it for him, saying sue,y he wanted compensation for doing such tasks. Perhaps he didn't understand, that the deed itself would be reward enough for more then just that reason.

"I can see how you would think I would want something more. But there is reward in itself for completing such tasks. My clans reputation would legendary, more people would flock to join us and beg for us as allies. By doing our duty we will gain worthy rewards, to ask anything else would be dishonourable after what the world has been through. Despite popular belief I aim to see this world flourish, though don't tell anyone that." he would say with a devilish chuckle although there was a slight seriousness to his words when he spoke his last sentence.

His ally wanted to know what his role would be in the things to come. This made the demon smile revealing that shark-like grin. "Nothing your unfamiliar with I'm sure. A bit of unethical surgery, treat my wounds if needed and aid in my research. Most things a medical ninja would expect when partnering up with a devious individual such as myself." he would say calmly to the being before him wondering how Senkaku would feel about this. Akkuma knew he could get him to perform the surgeries, even if he had to arrange the man walking in on them.

Akkuma needed exactly what he had said a personal mednin, along with the duties one might expect. Particularly given who it was with, though it wasn't as if partnering up with Akkuma didn't have its benefits. Senkaku would gain an ally who was loyal to a fault and tenacious. If Senkaku found himself needing aid or in need of a problem being removed his new demonic kin would be there. "As for our research...well our subjects will range from supernatural beings, humans who possess kekkei genkei and other rare genetic material. Such as symbiotic fauna or flora that trigger advanced changes in their host. Materials that can be used in the creation and activation of kinjutsu." he would say with a calm smile soon they would run out of time and the shadows would disperse.

Satoshi stood there in the darkness behind his lord, waiting in silence for his next order or for the shadows to disperse. The technique would waver soon but he hoped they would finish up this sensitive part of the conversation before it did. The Dark Sage couldn't have anyone learning of their agreement or the roles they would play for one another.

[OoC: Sorry on the wait, IRL circumstances made me unable to post. But my activity will be back to normal, sorry on the delay my sincerest apologies.]

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senkaku felt a little dumb for asking the first question. Of course, even without asking for anything else, Akkuma and his clan would gain a ton of power just by being involved. He also half-seriously suggested that he wouldn't want to admit to anyone that he cared about the world. Senkaku smirked, enjoying that small comment. It was true, though, that if these plans succeeded those involved would gain large amounts of fame. That was a double-edged sword. Akkuma mentioned that Nataku's role would be some underground surgeries and research. Standard medical ninja stuff. It seemed that Akkuma only saw Senkaku as a Med-Nin, which was good as it meant he was not aware of Senkaku's strength. Should the time come, Senkaku would prove himself beyond just someone who can sit in a research lab. But for now, he liked having that shroud of mystery.

The research would involve all the standard under-the-table type things: non-humans, bloodlines, and anything else out of the ordinary. Kinjutsu. Senkaku nodded as he listened. Nothing Akkuma said bothered or surprised him at this point. No, on the contrary, he was getting a little excited. "Sounds like fun," he said, "When do we start?"

Senkaku's eyes fell to the man who rose up from the ground. He could see the strain the darkness technique was putting on his body. Such a curious jutsu really, Senkaku was not really sure what to make of it. He could assume it was a Nara jutsu, but something about the guy was off and he couldn't quite figure it out. Also the way he was summoned from the ground by Akkuma was strange too. He made a mental note of it and would probably ask about it later if time permitted.

It seemed as though most of their setup was done here. They made a pact and the plan was explained. There wasn't really much more to discuss, but there would be a lot to do.

OOC: No problem, life takes priority.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled it seemed Senkaku liked the sound of his plans, even saying it would be fun. Then asking when they would get started. "Very soon, tell me do you know if there are currently any Hadhigaki in your morgue?" he would calmly ask, no doubt Senkaku would wonder why he wanted a Hashigaki corpse. But soon he would learn the answer to that question should he felt himself eager to know why.

Satoshi Jutsu began to waver and the demon sighed noticing his new partner in crimes gaze had slid yo the shadow as well. After his question had been answered Akkuma would snap his fingers, instantly Satoshi would drop the Shadow Dimension Jutsu. "Now that's all finished, let me introduce you to Satoshi...once he was one of my most trusted advisors. Then he betrayed me." he said the last words with a finality. No doubt Senkaku would wonder if the Nara had betrayed him why did he still serve Akkuma.

"Satoshi here attempted to have me assassinated. Along with a few others, so I killed them all. Though he was to valuable to simply discard so I bound his soul in eternal servitude to me, with a few countermeasures. Though he believed what he was doing was necessary so I let him remain mostly him, except for the complete obedience." he would calmly say, the Dark Sage wasn't concerned with anyone over hearing this. His being a Dark Sage was public knowledge, many knew or atleast suspected he bound his kin to him.

[OOC: Thanks for understanding.]
Edited to fix

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then came a rather interesting question. Akkuma wished to know if there were any Hashigaki in the morgue. This question intrigued Senkaku. What could Akkuma possibly want with a Hashigaki corpse? Unless he had an ability like Senkaku's, that allowed him to make use of corpses and their natural abilities. That would also explain the shinobi that seemed to rise out of the ground. As if in response to Senkaku's thoughts, Akkuma snapped his fingers and the dark void around them receded into nothingness. He introduced the man behind him as Satoshi. He was a betrayer. Satoshi the betrayer eh?

Senkaku didn't need the rest of the explanation. He already understood. People with the ability to resurrect corpses were not unheard of in shinobi lore. Senkaku had never met any like Akkuma. He was truly interested. Sure, he had met others that possessed the Rinnegan, just as he did, but that was different. There were two major takeaways from this conversation. The first was that Akkuma possessed a strong forbidden jutsu, and that would make him a great ally in the days to come. The second was that Akkuma would not be betrayed. That was fine.

Senkaku nodded, as he contemplated his next move. He didn't want to tell Akkuma about his Rinnegan and what he was capable of, no, that did not seem like a good idea. He spent so much effort hiding it, even managing to keep the Rinnegan hidden unless he decided to activate it. That was one of his strengths. One day, perhaps, he would learn to trust Akkuma more. On this day, however, his secret was kept.

"I don't know off-hand, but I can check for ya. If we did have one, then what?" he asked but he knew the answer. He was more curious with what approach Akkuma would take. They couldn't just waltz on in and revive a body casually without drawing unwanted attention. It would also be hard to sneak a body out of there unnoticed. Senkaku would at least be able to use his credentials to access the records, and perhaps they would say something about a Hashigaki. He could even get into the morgue without a problem, but it would be the act of taking a body out unnoticed that would be hard. And performing the jutsu inside would be just as dangerous, as if anyone caught them he'd be sure to lose his credentials forever.

If they were going to pull this off, there needed to be a plan.

OOC: Now I'm the one taking a while to post xD

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon smiled as Nataku nodded absorbing the information he was being given. Before long the medic said he didn't know but could find out, asking what he would do if they had one. With a devilish chuckle he answered "Then you sneak me in...I can place the corpse into my own personal dimension. After that if you could sign the body to be cremated I think it would be best. Perhaps under someone else's name? Unless you have a better idea?" he would say calmly, why the Demon wanted the body after that should be obvious.

He wanted to build up his arsenal of souls once more, a Hashigaki was the first on his list. Akkuma wondered if Nataku would approve of this, if he didn't he'd be able to find another way. But he considered this to be a bonding moment for the two. Besides he liked the idea of seeing how far the Medic was willing to go. Then maybe? Nataku would not be up for the task, perhaps the risk was something he would shy away from. Akkuma didn't realise that Nataku had a need for bodies in his own way something that would surprise him greatly.

Haha all good man. ^_^ Sorry about the wait!
We can simply RP it and see how it goes or do a mission I don't mind either way.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senkaku looked to Akkuma as the expected answer came. The way he described how he would use the corpse was a bit unusual, but Senkaku understood. He also liked the idea of signing the body to be cremated. An easy win, in theory. Senkaku smirked as he pondered how he would get the job done. As ideas started to form he decided to give his answer. "Alright. I'll have a look. I'll come find you when the time is right. Just make sure you're ready," he said.

Senkaku was getting a little too excited. He wanted to witness Akkuma's jutsu in action and see just what he was capable of first-hand. It wasn't often that the opportunity presented itself for one to witness a forbidden jutsu. His gaze shifted toward the door and he said in a different tone, "Well, Miroku-San, all seems well. Your eyes seem to have integrated properly and I don't see any signs of rejection. I'd say you're good to go. If anything goes wrong please contact the hospital to setup an appointment to see me right away." He flashed a mischievous smile as he walked to the door, opened it, and left the demon in the room with Satoshi.

As Senkaku left the room the wheels in his head were turning. He quickly found his way to his office and sorted through his stack of papers. He eventually found what he was looking for. A frown appeared on his face. There were no Hashigaki listed. With a sigh he closed the door to his office and sat down. Suddenly his relaxed demeanor disappeared. His eyes sharpened, and everything about him seemed to shift slightly. Nataku was back. What happened, he thought. Where's Akkuma? His memory the events was gone. He only remembered Akkuma wanted a favor. He couldn't remember anything after that. He kicked the floor in frustration. It was happening again.

[Topic Left -->]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back