Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open To watch a sunset and to clear my mind

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I remember way back when, talking to Raikage Ayumu, of my coming here. Of how I wanted to start life over here and become a Cloud Shinobi. He helped me and the other Leaf refugees were going through. And my last question to him was that what was the perfect places to watch the sunset. Something as small as that to ask the biggest title in all of Cloud. And it was to my surprise that the man had answered my question with ease, almost as if he has had times in which he wanted to be alone and reflect.

There was an observatory near the top, if I remember his words. It took some explaining to the receptionist that I was only there to go to the observatory and take in the view of a sunset. A very strange reason to come to Torre Celeste, but probably not the strangest. It was weird, only a day ago I was here in a meeting after a heated interaction with the ANBU Sennin. And now I'm here for a sunset. Call me old fashioned, but there was something about watching the sun set that just feels right. Can't really put my hand on it, but it feels warm and calming.

Finally, the receptionist agreed to let me through, even though I only had asked her three times, would have given up at the fourth if she said no, and started to climb the stairs, going as high up as I think it may be. I wondered what it must be like, to stare out into the horizon such as that. It was reminding me of all the times I had seen the sun, but at different areas around the world. From Leaf at Hokage Rock, to standing on top of buildings at Tea. From seeing a shining speck of light in Water, to the sun peeking out of the storm clouds near Moon. From the purple and unique landscape around Wind Country to hopefully now here of watching the sun set when you can see nothing but clouds.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back