Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry To whom it may concern

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shizue-Izawa.jpeg
As they made their way into the outskirts of Sand Village, Yuna took note of the area around them. Unlike Leaf, the Gates at Sand to be bustling with people. It was evident that this place was not attacked at all. One would use reasoning to think that with that evidence, that Sand was the originating problem, but with Akkuma around the Country, there are many other variables at play.

The outfit that Yuna wore covered all visible identifiers on her body, including her hair, as that is tucked underneath her mask, the mask itself had its own hair to make it look real.

Nevertheless, they have to deliver this message, something that Sand will need to investigate on their own if they want to rebuild the alliance between them and Cloud. She loked over at Mirō, before approaching the gate guard.

"Passports please." He had said in a bored tone.

A note a passed to him stating that they need to speak to either the Kazekage or any of the Sand Sennin. He only shook his head, "No can do. It can't be that important."

Another note passed to him.

It is that important. What needs to be discussed is above your pay grade. We are diplomats that need to discuss the future of the alliance between the villages.

The gate guard raised an eyebrow and sighed before giving one more glance at the two masked individuals before radioing for someone to get a hold of a Sennin or the Kazekage.

(Topic entered)

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Their encounter with Akkuma weighed heavy on the shoulders of the Sennin. The words he spoke floated in her mind like a fog while they silently walked towards the gates of Sunagakure. There was some good that lay within the fog of her mind… She was too distracted to realize how damn hot it was in the desert. Unable to bear that sun’s glare, fingers rose to pull at the draw-strings that held it together. Just then a gust of wind pulled not only the hot sand but her cloak away into the distance. A brief moment of respite washed over her, if only for a moment. Her hands clasped together to form a simple hand seal. Her skin began to lift off like sheets of paper in the thousands. As they swarmed around her the paper slowly reformed itself into another cloak but this time white like snow, draping casually over her shoulders to a rest. With ease Mirō flipped up the fabric-like paper hood over her head and adhered the cloak together at her collar bone. Voila! A replica cloak in seconds, not everything had to be used for violence. Her cloak concealing her entire person and most defining features yet again.

A few miles more and the height of the gates crested over the horizon. The pair continued to walk, over the rolling dunes and down the beaten path that led to the gates. The folks around Suna seemed more cheerful and relaxed than those at Konoha. She had a hunch that an attack here hadn’t happened yet or at all. The origin story piecing itself together as the cogs began to turn. Again the duo made their way to a kiosk at the gate. Yuna had been in-charge this time and slid the man a note. However coercive she was it got results as the nin radioed up to a higher command. Mirō remained silent as they awaited the Sennin to meet with them.

[Topic Entered]
[ANBU Mask: On]
[Identity: Concealed]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There would be a moment that would pass from the visitors arriving, the radio call being made, and an individual arriving. From the outsiders' opinion, may this was too long of a wait? Maybe it was an understandable amount of time to wait? Regardless, it would not change the fact that they would find themselves waiting as they had made it clear this was a situation that needed to be heightened to the highest authority. Unbeknownst to those from Cloud, the Sennin position Suna was in... flux. In fact, the reason why it took additional time for someone to arrive for them had to do with the ongoing search, the eventual process for selection, that had been happening behind the scenes. But their wait would end eventually.

"How over budget are we talking... so you are saying it is cheaper to host the combat at the stadium outside our village walls? Huh..."

The hustle and bustle around the gates would continue, almost like a white noise around them. Approaching he would click the controlling device of his headset, attached to his waist, before bringing a smile to his face.

"My apologies for the wait, between the chaos that seems to always bare its fangs at this village, I have found myself caught in some rather un-fun business of... well, business."

"My name is Ryuzaki Raizo, and I am someone who can assist you, I hope, and if nothing else I can provide you some water and reprieve from the sun" he would share with a smile still emblazoned upon his face. He would then follow, talking into his headset, with, "Please raise the curtain."

The hustle and bustle around them would immediately grow silent, the gate guards would now have been replaced by masked members of Suna's ANBU. Around them would be more who wore masks.

"Now, you both have traveled a long way to get here, and I do not want to sound like a rude host, but I want to clarify something before we continue" his smile would disappear.

"We have already been threatened by one village, a village who used an alliance with us less as a relationship and more of a bargaining chip to chastise us. So if you have appeared here to follow in similar footsteps, or maybe you are that same village looking to make good on your threats, then allow me to give you this one opportunity to turn around and leave, peacefully. This village has enough of its own worries within this very country that we don't have the time or energy to travel to others to make messes."

He would pause for a moment before transitioning to the second scenario.

"If, however, you came here to actually discuss your issues... issues that seem to be more far-reaching than either of our villages, with some level of respect and decorum, then I will gladly welcome you into the village and discuss what we can do to help one another."

He was growing rather tired of people and notes showing up on his doorstep to place the blame upon his village, a village that neither the Leaf nor Cloud villages probably even realized were trapped underground for a large portion of their existence. The fact that clearly someone was pulling the strings and bringing those strings to him was annoying.

"I was lying... I will actually give you water even if you choose to leave. I would hate to turn you away like that in this environment. That said, I need you, whichever of you is in charge, to make the decision now; leave because you've already made up your mind and came here to threaten us further... or stay and discuss what has transpired, and who I assume to be behind all of it."

Not to be lost, but he has still held in his back pocket the village that threatened them already and his very position within the village. They were also attempting to enter this village with concealed identities, clearly the trust was not something that existed with this pair and the village they represented either. It seemed clear to him, that this was just another sign of how they were viewed by outsiders. Part of this was a feeling out of the full situation. Yet, with how things were progressing, he had to play this game close to the chest. Enemies seemed to be mounting and more and more of them were being pointed toward Suna. If only he had listened to his father and killed that man beforehand.

MFT - 700 words
OOC: Sorry for the wait, and welcome :)
OOC 2: Pending Approval to enter the village based on next round(s) of posting.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would feel the presence disturb the environment around them as another would appear. It wasn't like Akkuma's, whose was full of darkness and dread, but rather, this presence was just pure energy power. She would observe the man walking towards them and listened as he spoke. Within seconds, the area was filled with Sunan Anbu. All of which had their own auras of powers but were ultimately dwarfed by the man speaking.

The talks he had said of another Village threatening Sand. She doesn't know anything of Cloud threatening, only they were here to temporarily cut ties. Which means... would it be possible that Leaf had already cut ties with Sand? If not more? The mystery behind all of what is transpiring builds up more questions than answers.

She then took out her notepad and pen and started to write, making sure that Mirō had full view of what she was writing in case she had the need to interject, but for now, they must remain calm and get done with what they were here for.

Hello, and thank you for having us. We are not here to make any threats but unfortunately we are also not here on good terms. The following document that will be given to you might be hard to think about for the time being.

She then brought out a rolled up scroll that would have the Raikage's stamp of approval on it and she would hand it to the man named Raizo.

“Dear Sunagakure,

Through interrogation of a captured Missing Nin, it was revealed that your country had led mercenaries to attack and provoke war between Konohagakure, Kumogakure and Sunagakure itself. These attacks cost the lives of many ninja and critically injured many others. These deeds cannot go unpunished. Seeing as the mercenaries took orders from an organization labeled ‘Ancients of Sand’ it would’ve fallen under Sunagakure’s jurisdiction to apprehend and detain these individuals. It is clear that Sunagakure is incapable of doing such a task that Kumogakure had to capture one of the mercenaries ourselves.

From now on, any persons, whether it be civilian, merchant, trader, ninja, even the Kazekage will be heavily scrutinized and/or turned away at the gates of Kumogakure.

Mayhap there will be a chance to redeem yourselves in the future but that ray of light is bleak at best.

-ANBU Sennin of Kumogakure
-

Afterwards, she would write in her notebook again and again, make sure Mirō had sight of what she was writing.

Though, it would also appear that on our travels through Wind Country, we had met an individual that is residing in the Country, should you have the people to look into him. He has given us the impression that he knows a lot. We do not know if he has been truthful to us or has been deceitful. But if there is even a chance that we think he might be behind the attacks, we ask you look further into your own Country. I speak of Mirokou Akkuma.

Yuna would let Mirō read it through before giving the note to Raizo.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It struck Sora as incredibly odd that no one was readily doing something about the line of folks at the gate. True, there were actual guards present, there always were, but so far as Sora could tell, nobody was doing much about rushing along the process by calling in the higher ups or whatever it took to process things faster. Perhaps their paperwork wasn't clearing the necessary checks, or perhaps they were simply being made to wait due to a bad attitude that Sora wasn't privy to. It wasn't Sora's duty to pry since he was only on a working shadow detail of sorts. He was only present to learn a thing or two for his studies and getting overly involved in the process of things wasn't his duty. In the back of his mind however, it truly did bother him that in the middle of a desert that people would be made to wait for so long.

"It's bureaucracy, kid. Just do your job and let them do theirs." The guy that Sora was currently reporting to admonished him to mind his business and to focus on the task at hand. Walking by once and then twice, there was some movement on things but nothing concrete. Continuing to busy himself with his duties, he tried to simply focus on the deliveries that he had to make but it didn't take long before his mind was wandering again. It was while taking a much needed break that Sora happened to be in the right place and the right time to catch a flurry of commotion followed by the sudden appearance of the Kazekage! Much like the sort of action scenes that he'd read about, the man wasn't there until he suddenly was and with enough manpower to intimidate even the most hardened of criminals, or so Sora surmised. Convinced that his handler wouldn't mind, Sora strained his neck and his ears to catch all of the action from afar.

OOC: Topic entered

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time continued to flow even as the duo patiently awaited for someone to show up at the gates. A few hours had drifted past while they and the rest of the citizens lined up to get access to the village. ‘They make everyone wait out in this heat? These people must be out of their minds.’ A silvery voice echoed into the mind of the Sennin. ‘Must be the only unanimous process each village has. One by one. No favoritism unless you're a high ranking shinobi.’ Mirō chimed back. Konoha, Suna, Kumo. Each of these villages had lines of people waiting for entry. Bureaucracy tailored for no one in particular.

If she hadn’t switched out her cloak she would have already vanished into the nether rather than wait for these people. However, in a blink of an eye someone with a powerful aura appeared before them. Tall and skinny, dressed in black apparel… in this heat but powerful nonetheless. She’d felt power like this from her own Kage and Konoha’s kage, it was safe to make assumptions. Yet of course his entrance held a ton of skepticism, warranted towards outsiders wearing masks. The hesitancy to converse with such folk was a common symptom of the messenger role within ANBU yet the flock of ANBU ninja that swarmed them seemed unwarranted.

‘All these ninja… and threats against us.’ She sighed. Konoha had none of these measures when they arrived and they were victims of an attack at their gates. Sunagakure had no reported incidents at their gates yet they’re quick to showcase their power. Mirō continued to compare the villages and unfortunately, Sunagakure felt more on edge than Konoha. Was their Kage incapable of defending the village? ‘Perhaps it’s the reason for the Sennin games. They wield little overall power so they display it with these ninja. To showcase they have some force to be reckoned with while they search for qualified Sennin.’ The voice pinged against her brain. Naibu had usually graced her opinion in small sentences. In other cases, she had much to say when things troubled her.

He spoke of impending threats and the possibility of forced exit if they themselves were the enemy. Mirō remained quiet yet her red hues peered into his for a moment. Distracted again, Yuna began to write on her notepad while Mirō watched. The first notes laid out their standing and the 2nd had been their letter for Suna that she handed over. The third note was troublesome. Her own hand reached out to Yuna’s notepad, and with her erected index finger above Yuna’s words moved left and right. She had signaled to Yuna to refrain from handing over the last one. The Sennin awaited the Kages' reaction to their letter. Once more the letter did not condemn the villages from venturing to Kumogakure but only scrutinized them when asked for entry. Perhaps they did not know of these so-called Ancients.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would receive the notes one at a time, as these two individuals continue to maintain their mystique.

'We came here as diplomats... by wearing masks and passing notes'... I swear these other villages, between that barbaric woman over in Leaf and this passive aggressive show... like why not just send a letter if this is their whole strategy? What was the point of sending people...

It would be that that time he would start to read the more lengthy note, one that had an official stamp and everything.

Hmmmm... should I be stamping inside? I just used the seal to stamp my note closed. Am I Kaging wrong? Should Sousuke have told me this important thing...

Immediately his eyes would roll.

"I am sorry, but you are holding this village accountable for the actions of the country? Does your village hold some sovereignty over your country or something... because this village was literally in a war with the Daimyo of this land, according to them, for the past several decades. We help this country, but to assume we are the ones to be held accountable for all that happens in the country we reside in... sounds like you need to go talk to Daimyo, Lady Mako."

It would seem that, unlike Leaf, the attack did not claim to be from Suna but instead chose to make it vaguer. That was good, it showed inconsistently, but more likely than not, not enough for those who didn't seem to understand at all the inner workings of this country let alone this village. Also, do these villages all run their countries? Should I try to go to war with the Merchant Lords to obtain the same for Suna...hmm, pin that thought for another day.

Then he would read a line of text that would cause him to react in a way he did not believe he would react in such a setting.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

It was almost to the point of tears as he would gasp for air while trying to sound out the following words:

"Anc-shishishihahah-ts of-of-of-of-of Shishishishahahaand!?"

The laughing would continue for a moment longer.

"My good gracious, my ancestor Legatos is probably rolling in his grave in laughter as well. That line right there proves to me that the perpetrator you are trying to find has absolutely nothing to do with Sunagakure no Sato... and only has a child-like understanding of this country."

He would chuckle once more before clearing his throat.

"The rest of this note reads as some pompous ass wrote it... do you other villages think so highly of yourself that telling people you have never met before that you will no longer be friendly toward them is that big of a deal? If a natural disaster occurs, do you kings and queens of the other lands feel compelled to go outside and denounce the heavens?"

He once more found himself laughing, but for not as long.

"I get you all have suffered a tragedy, and I get you are looking for people to blame. When this village was trapped underground and under siege... what did your village do to show support? When a missing from your village migrated to these lands and started to cause havoc... what did your village do? In all of your lives, what have you all done to benefit this village and these people? Do you know the hardship that any of them have seen? Do you care to understand us in the same vein you quickly condemned us? The stick you other villages seem to have up your asses, this feeling of entitlement, maybe it is because we have all left each other alone all this time that you've been allowed to think you are the center of our universe, of Suna's universe... but your issues don't lie with us. Your threats of never being our friend again, if that helps you maintain your superiority, keep it."

Dusting himself off he would click on his headset but would pause before using it, "And this village will keep on doing what we always do; take care of ourselves and keep to ourselves. We aren't the damsels in distress, but it sounds like the rest of the world could use more help... but keep cutting off those paths as their first course of action. Funny, right?"

It was painfully clear that Sunan was viewed with no true regard. There was no understanding of this place or the people within it, or at least this was the impression instilled by the two brief interactions he had with representatives or correspondence from the other two villages. Both quickly came to point the figure and talk down, instead of coming to find facts or understand. This wasn't diplomacy, this was issuing an ultimatum.

"Drop the curtain. Dismissed."

The hustle and bustle would resume and the ANBU would disappear. Glancing down he would notice another note but it would not get passed. That would pique his interest a bit.

"I have my assumption, a name I was going to pass along to Leaf, on who is mostly likely involved in such criminal activity and would use Suna as their human shield…but that is a conversation that we can’t have in the open.”

He would motion for them to follow him.

"Listen, we can either continue this conversation in the Kazekage Tower, I need to check in anyways and got much better drinks in my office, or you can turn around and head home... and mayhaps you can tell this Sennin of yours that they can fix their own lighting issues. Bleak future, hahahaha!" he would say slapping his side and waiting for the duo to make their move.

OOC: Choose to either follow me to the Kazekage Tower and be approved to enter the village OR to turn around and bugger off by not being approved into the village... choose your own adventure :)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna merely stayed quiet as the man spoke. She had hoped to clear things up a bit, since she has had first hand experience of her Sennin losing her cool, but Mirō had snatched away the paper that Yuna thinks would save them all a headache.

The man named Raizo had unknowingly belittled her Sennin with the choice words he had used to laugh off what they had produced to them of cutting ties of an alliance. This, in turn, Yuna would try and stop Mirō is she does or says anything that Yuna thinks that might put them in harms way.

A small sigh escaped her lips as the man named Raizo motioned them to follow him, to learn more about the mastermind. It was either that, or that they leave. And Yuna sees an opportunity to learn more about the situation as a whole. Whatever Akkuma had told them, would be a good opportunity to delve into his mind from a local that's been here a while. She had noticed that while the Sand ANBU left, there was a kid who was obviously looking at the whole ordeal unfold. She looked away naturally, but in her mind, for a split second after the fact, she thought she had seen the kid somewhere before.

Shaking her head, trying to wrap her mind around all the information and potential information they could gather, she wrote down on the notepad again, but this time, handed it to Mirō.

I intend to follow Raizo and uncover as much as I can. I feel that we can benefit if given more information on the situation. Know just how far a reach our welcoming committee in the outskirts of Wind Country has.

She had hinted of Akkuma and her intentions. Cloud could really benefit from it, and even save at least one alliance from fully severing if they work together to stop the Immortal Trickster in his endeavors. But ultimately, the decision would lie with her Sennin. She knows that her Sennin from the brief time that they had together has somewhat of a short fuse, and she might say no since Raizo had basically insulted her without even knowing. But then again... so many of their comrades have died due to something that had originated here. And that something, Yuna has a feeling was because of Akkuma, how he acts and carries himself, how he seems to work well with a web of information. This meeting at the Kazekage tower could very well tip the scales in their favor and not have their fallen friend's deaths be in vain.

(Will enter if Mirō let's me :l )

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That laugh... forced to edge ever so close, Sora found that he'd quite literally exposed himself to anybody who was looking around. A dayworker who clearly wasn't working through the day. "Psst, hey kid, what are you doing!" So wrapped up in trying to hear the Kazekage over the natural backdrop of white noise, Sora soon found himself like many in passersby, lost in the awe of the Kazekage. This was the man that he was aiming to following, this was the position that he was hoping to protect. The thought of being a Sennin had always struck him as something that others strived for, and yet here he was, watching a master at work and all the more ready for the chance that he and so many others had been promised. "Hey kid, get back here!" Finally recognizing the whispering gnat of a voice in his ear, he felt a strong grip on his shoulder and looked over it to find that his handler was looking none too pleased about the fact that Sora had drifted so far away from his workstation. He was probably about to say something else when the Kazekage's laugh caused all heads to turn in his direction.

Less than subtly, the Kazekage's words sent a shiver through Sora's bones. So much in fact that he didn't notice the fact that his back straightened and his posture corrected as if he'd been called to action. The words, though spoken through laughing tears registered enough in Sora's brain to cause him to drop the box that he had been half holding and half using as a prop. Whispering under his breath, he muttered, "Suigetsu?" to which the Ancient stirred and replied in his head, "I heard. Get closer." "Should I run or..." "First, stop talking to yourself, it'll draw attention, and second, if outside powers are aware of beings such as us then the golden age of our obscurity truly might be coming to an end. It's bad enough that we fight a two-fold front at home but throw in more players and suddenly the board will be overfull. Get closer, but don't get caught!" Nodding to himself, Sora started to say something to his handler but when he turned his head towards him, whatever state of knowing that his face portrayed was enough to cause the man to throw his hands up. "You know what, screw it! I don't get paid enough to care about you brats."

Though he was mostly whispering, the man's disapproving look caused Sora to blush as he quickly turned away from the sure to be failed lesson and attempted to move closer to the event in the making. Raising a slight chakra aura around himself, he attempted to use his ability to bend light to slip in closer through the crowd without anyone important noticing. A simple tricked that he'd considered relatively perfected up to this point, by manipulating the chakra within himself, the chakra coating his body would cause anyone looking directly at him to see more or less what was around him by using light to avert their gaze elsewhere. It certainly had its drawbacks and its uses but for as long as Sora had recognized that he'd had the ability, it had always managed to get him into and out of binds more easily than the brute force method. Unfortunately for Sora, at the moment that he moved to get closer, the world that was at a standstill, began to move again and he was exposed as being neither a part of the guard or a person simply trying to make it through the gates. Grimacing, the only thing that he could do at a moments notice was to play the part of the over eager kid. With his hoodie already cover enough of his facial features, he stuck his hands into his pockets and kicked sand. "Oops!"

OOC: After only hearing bits and pieces of the Raizo's side of the conversation, Sora attempted to get closer to the action but that was the moment when Raizo dropped the curtain. Feel free to disregard but where Sora (13) is standing, he can be seen by Raizo (16) and Miro (19) but not Yuna (3).

Sora v Raizo, Miro, and Yuna for a stealth check (all system modifiers will be regulated to RP fluff)
t!dice 4d20
Tatsu
BOT
— Today at 9:21 AM
Rolling dice!
[4d20 : 13,16,19,3]
In the end, the result was: 51

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō awaited the Kazekage’s response to the information. Konoha’s response bored her to Raiden and back, hopefully Suna would at least take the notion seriou– Mirō sighed at the response. It was puzzling to say the least. It was recently that Kumogakure began to hold the baton that led the country into a progressive future. Daimyo, Shogunate, and nobles were either dead due to their own accord or unhappily compliant to Kumogakures’ wishes. She must’ve been a fool to believe that these other countries could even reach the lowest peaks Kumogakure triumphed over. The Raikage proved to everyone within Kumo that the rise of Shinobi benefited all and those opposed were left behind. It had sparked controversy from the poor but they were always led blind through the darkness. It seemed like Sunagakure held no merit but that’s not what troubled her.

That big obnoxious laugh vibrated the sand with its power. The Kage shot down Mirō’s assumption of ties with the Ancients of Sand and Sunagakure itself. Kumo and the Sennin herself were not blaming the villages directly but their inability to notify Kumogakure of impending threats. Mirō had half a mind to shrug her shoulders and turn back towards Kumo. There was no doubt in her mind that Kumogakure needed anyone or any village's support when it came to their own affairs. The leadership prevailed, the economy had begun to flourish and corruption had fallen astronomically. To leave every village to their own devices only powered the village, even if it meant leaving these third-world villages in the dust.

Mirō nearly chuckled to herself whilst in her own mind. The insults from the villages were to be expected. Nobody likes to be left behind, and it was cute to see just how these people reacted. ‘If that’s all we should head back to Kumo. Your presence is most likely needed.’ Mirō nodded and as she was about to turn around the Kazekage made a peculiar remark. One regarding Konoha and a name that could possibly cement her own intuition and allegations she had. Information directly from the Kazekage. A deal too sweet to turn down, especially since there were no incentives on their own part. Perhaps if the information proved it’s worth the scroll they delivered could vanish. Opportunity calls.

The entire ordeal puzzled her to no end. The Leafs’ Hokage held a fake sense of friendliness towards Yuna and her. Which had been to her expectations but even so that smile of ‘friendliness’ felt fake. Leaf proved to her, without even needing to set foot into the village, that they were content being left alone and behind in the world. On the flip side of the token was Sands’ Kazekage out right stating they were suspicious from the gate yet still invited them into the village. Mirō hadn’t expected hospitality at this level, let alone a charismatic Kage whose emotions were genuine and confident. She shook her head in disbelief, out of the corner of her eye she spotted a youth eavesdropping on them. Mirō fully turned to face the young man, her voice reaching towards the Kazekage. “We will graciously follow you to your office. The ears of many will always try to pry into conversation well above their worth.” Her red glare focused on the boy one last time. A few steps back from the Kage, Mirō moved to follow him. A free hand slithered out from her cloak to her operative, commanding her to keep up.

[Village Entered with Yuna]
[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna let out another sigh, this one of relief as Mirō not only agreed to that she can go on this matter, but also that her Sennin will be accompanying her as well.

She looked back at where the boy was, but had lost sight of him, she shook her head and followed Mirō and the Kazekage into Sand Village.

(Entered village)
(Topic left)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's great! Do you two need some water now... I always forget how awful the commute to the gate can be..." he would say motioning to a gate guard to come over.

Wasting no time, the guard would procure two bottles of water and rush to bring them to, the now, officially welcomed guests of the Kazekage.

"Just follow me, and I promise that I won't make your stay entirely business. Please feel free to enjoy this village while you remain in our walls."

With that, he would turn and begin to lead the duo off. He was pleasantly surprised that things turned out this way, as he wasn't sure how it would go based on the starting point of their interaction. He was also pleased that one of them finally decided to talk, maybe changing the setting would allow them to lower their guard a bit more. There was a barrier, a literal one when talking to someone wearing a mask, so he wanted to have an actual conversation with, at least, one of them. But that was a goal for a different location.

From the corner of his eye, he would then catch a figure that he felt like he had seen before, but wasn't entirely sure. That said, his intuition caused a sense of excitement to race throughout his body. That person, that young individual, had something that caused his very core excitement. They seemed to possess potential. If he ever chose to look into it more, he might have noticed that it could have been more, a beckoning of his blood, the blood of the warrior who fought alongside Primus during the age of Ancients, attempting to tell him more about the figure before him, and their true nature.

But he was still young in his ascension of becoming the avatar of Legatus, the "God Eater", so that would be a lesson learned in the near future...

"Oi! Hey!" he would yell at Sora as he would begin to wave. "SOON! THE GAMES! BE THERE!"

35ac8cf46b56cb4681a7c5055b818a89.gif

He looked forward to seeing a payoff for this instinctive feeling that the young man before him held some grand potential. He would then continue onward to the Tower.

OOC: Miro and Yuna granted entry into the village
OOC2: Continuation thread - https://ninpocho.com/threads/friends-enemies-frenemies-what-are-we.66200/
[Thread left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His heart gave a flutter as the Kazekage clearly smiled and waved at him. Him, Sora the individual, the rather recently revealed, Ancient. Instinctively putting a hand to his chest in awe, Sora couldn't hide the grin that appeared on his face. "And I thought that you were a sucker for the pink haired one. Get a hold of yourself, Sora!" "What can I say, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Besides, it's the Kazekage! He's quite literally the most important person in the village!" "I'm pretty sure that if he's worth his salt that he'd consider each and every other person looking up to him as the more important party." Nodding at the Kazekage on the outside, despite having so much to say internally to Suigetsu, words failed him when it came to speaking up before his leader. "Ye, ye, ye, yes sir! I mean, aye aye, Captain!" Even without physically hearing and seeing Suigetsu, Sora could only imagine the Ancient groaning with embarrassment the moment that he reached up to salute the Kazekage. "Really...Aye aye, Captain? What is he, some kind of pirate?" "Uhhh..."

Realizing his mistake a little too late, Sora was already lowering his instinctively straightened hand from his forehead in the typical sign of respect that one gave a commanding official. Would a simple nod have done the trick, was the pirate talk completely off base? Sora, or rather, Suigetsu was a part of the Water Court of Ancients. Perhaps with them being seafaring, they were used to pirates. Maybe Sora was once again getting his memories crossed with those locked away behind the thin barrier that separated him from his true Ancient lineage. Whatever the case, he was pretty sure that the Kazekage wasn't a pirate, and he had likely made some sort of memorable impression on the Kazekage. Hopefully it was a decent one. When at last the Kazekage's party was ought of sight, Sora began to head in the same direction as them. Though he might have made a fool of himself and likely failed job assignment that he was on at the gates, there was one mission that he was keenly still focused on, that of figuring out why the Kazekage would be speaking to foreigners about Ancients. He needed to be in the vicinity of the discussion taking place, but with his current rank, there was no way that he was going to even remotely make it on to the same floor as the Kazekage and foreign party. For the next step of his and Suigetsu's plan, he'd need help.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back