Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open To you, who meant the most to me...

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was light snowfall over Cloud Village today but nevertheless, in this cold climate it would slowly start to build up as there was still some snow from when it had last snowed during the week. It was midday and a woman could be seen carrying a bouquet of flowers through the cemetery. Yuna would grit her teeth and take a deep breath. With all that's happening, she has had a lot on her plate with little to nothing for her in terms of alone time. It has been a couple days since her arrival back in Cloud, along with her promotion to ANBU Sennin, that she finally had time and energy to do something that she has been meaning to do. She wore no ANBU attire for right now she needs to be just Yuna for today, and if not, then just right now in this moment.

Walking amongst the rows of the dead, she would notice that there were significantly more graves than she had thought. So, this must be the after effect of the supposed Revolutionists that had a bone to pick with Cloud. Gritting her teeth, she had seen a lot of the deaths of the more recent headstones have the same dates. Finally, she would make it to where her father was buried. Chigokai Ziren... Father of two and loving husband... She had heard of how passionate her father was about saving other people and that is the reason why he became a combat medic. How strong he was to fight one of the revolutionist leaders by himself... Yuna would blink away her tears... Some father... She became a ninja and worked hard in order to make sure that her father won't take a mission that he won't be able to walk away from.

Yuna would kneel down and place the flowers in front of his gravestone. "Hey Dad... I'm doing good. I have a lot on my plate, but I'm doing the best I can to achieve your dreams. Bring peace to the whole world." Back when she had promised her father that she would, was way before her diplomatic mission that took her to Sand. Back then, she knew that this would be no easy feat, but even so, she had to make some difficult decisions and hoped for the best.

Tears would start to fall at a steady stream from her face. "It isn't fair... Dad you should have rested easy and let the newer generation of shinobi and kunoichi save the world. Just... Why did you have to act so reckless!" She screamed at the headstone knowing full well that she won't get an answer. Taking a few minutes to calm down, she would then say, "I hope you're watching me Dad... I will do what I can to achieve your dreams."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back