Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tol Gal in a Smol Wol

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
The humidity was thick in the air. It dewed into small beads on the grass on the Obstacle Course. Wooden posts formed a small obstacle course here. The crucible was a maze of ropes, stakes, and ramparts to scale over. It was really basic as far as Shinobi work went - but when it came to the Academy, this is where it all started. Her time at the academy would soon be coming to a close.

But who was she? There was a girl, somewhat lanky and somewhat androgynous at this age, but she was tall with just the subtlest hints of blossoming womanhood on her chest. Her metabolism could hardly keep up with her size, and so she wore tight fitting clothing is only because it was difficult to find clothing that not only fit her, but that she could afford. It was mostly hand-me downs from her brother. A gray top that was more fitting on the field of a farmer and a pair of pants that were worn, torn, and faded. This was her. Even her gear looked old and worn, and truth be told - it was. The Kunai in her hands was nicked and rusted as were the shuriken in her shuriken holster. Yet there she was.

That was her. Watanabe Ai. Skin kissed by the sun, and academy student of the village hidden in the clouds. Sweat dripped down her face. She spun the kunai by its ring around her finger. And began to tackle the next part of the course. The rampart was a wall of wood. It was sheer and there was no holds. She took a running jump and the soles of her feet pressed against the wood and pushed her further. She tried to pretend Gravity had no sway over her, but it lasted only a moment more before she began to fall back down to the ground. The Kunai dug into the wood and she pulled herself up higher briefly - only the kunai snapped.

The rust and damage it had suffered had weakened it to the point where it could no longer support her. Her fingers dug at the wood but it was slick. Thump! She was on her back gasping for air. Maybe she wasn’t as ready for the genin exam as she thought.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A few moments after the young kunoichi fell on her back trying to retrieve her now broken kunai, a cold unwelcoming breeze blew gently through the area. A strange vapor like mist began to seep through the area, the source of this strange mist coming from the entrance to the obstacle course. It started with the bone chilling wind, then the strange mist that invoked feelings of paranoia and dread. It wasn't long before inhuman laughter started to echo through the obstacle courses, that was when Ai saw the source of what had been causing these strange happenings that had been going on… and it was because of a group of demons had decided to use the obstacle courses as their playground! A green Akaname with crazed yellow reptilian eyes bear crawled at an inhuman speed to the center of the obstacle course before stopping, snapping it's head from left to right in a weird jerking motion that made its slimy skin make sloppy wet noises each time it moved. It's tongue whipping around looking for something filthy to lick upon, it began to speed off for a meal while the other demons made their way to the obstacle course.

A little girl in a pink kimono who seemed normal for the expectation of her creepy smile and wide eyes showed her true self by stretching her neck to an impossible length so she could catch a small bird into her mouth. Giggling as she chewed on the creature as if it were a piece of candy, leaving her neck stretched out it began to stand in the same place while it stretched it's neck so it's head could find more grub to play with. Another was a small goblin like Cyclops who's massive enormous eyes scanned the area for trouble he could get into, the youkai smelling something had glanced at Ai then gave her a snaggletooth smile before sprinting off somewhere to hide. Walking together was two imp like youkai, one had a hat that was in the shape of a hard candy but it's face looked similar to that of a clown with her small white face, yellow blush, and weird multicolored eyes that matched her colorful appearance. The one walking next to the clown could only be described as a red Oni, completely bald with sharp fanged like teeth and wearing a traditional loincloth. The small Oni had a single horn protruding from its forehead, club in hand looking around for something to hit with it.

Traveling in behind the smaller group of demons were two beings who could only be described as ghosts. A gold transparent woman floating in behind the Oni and the clown looking demon watching over them as a guardian spirit. The ghost wearing a red and pink kimono with gold hitodama's floating around her though despite being a ghost she was actually pleasant to look at… unlike the dark figure who looked similar to a shadow person with a pitch black top hat, bulky ebony trench coat, demonic red eyes that bore into your soul. He looked anything but friendly, aimlessly following in behind the golden ghost woman in hopes to make himself useful…

And last but certainly not least.. was Maru along his two youkai advisers LOUD and Oof. Maru fanned himself with a multicolored paper fan ranging from Orange, red, navy blue and gold. Dressed in a traditional kimono with a multicolored haori which matched the same pattern as his fan. He also wore a white painted mask similar to what an anbu would wear that covered the upper portion of his face, but his most noticeable traits was that he had nine white and red fox tails that swayed from side to side as he moved along with a pair of fox ears on top of his head. One would think that these demons would've probably decided to surround the tall child, however because of her abnormal size they thought she was some kind of Taka Onna, hence why they simply ignored her or didn't pay her any mind. Even fooled Maru too who thought she was another one of his youkai.

A small masked child was looking at a clipboard struggling to keep up with Maru's movements while purple floating Cyclops made herself useful by doing some of Maru's paperwork while she kept at her summoners side. Maru yawned, showing rows of canine like teeth as he asked the masked youkai again about a program that it recommended for him to start. "So let me get this straight.. you want me to consider making clubs to train young people in certain fields? Maru asked as he walked through the obstacle course, discussing the idea of having clubs as well as other things as they strolled. "Why yes Supreme Commander." said one of his youkai advisers. "It will earn the academy some more funding plus we'll be able to train the trainee's like gennin's since they need some learning too plus will help academy students find a Sensei. Speaking of students, our student body is a bit low so maybe we should start 'Spiriting Away' more children from the outer village areas." the youkai recommend.

With a chuckle, Maru closed his paper fan then gestured at himself. "Sure but remember we have to spirit away the ones that are Rank-1 since they are the most valuable, can't waste resources on a weakling unless I'm avoiding paying child support. In which I'd steal em myself." he phrased the statement as a joke, but his tone implied that he was serious…

[Maru has entered]

[Jeez NPC has entered]

[Ew NPC has entered]

[Whoa NPC had entered]

[Yikes NPC has entered]

[Ugh NPC has entered]

[Oof NPC has entered]

[LOUD NPC has entered]

[Kawaii Ghost NPC manifests/ Visible]

[DANGER!!! Ghost NPC manifests/ Visible]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kazuya was wandering around the village thinking if he could do something because he was almost bored. Kazuya thought that if he is not in his Anbu uniform and masks stuff, so now he can sneak into Academy's obstacle course to do some much more boring stuff or just watch students beat other students. As Kazuya was running towards academy to snuck into the obstacle course, he saw a giant girl and thought, "Is my eyes are deceiving me or am I that small in the standard of academy students. well being small has its advantages and I'm a growing kid, so let it be." Kazuya moved a little further into the ground and saw Maru with all his spirits, but Kazuya always doubt his dad's naming skills as he heads towards in the direction where his dad is and says, "Hey Dad, what are you doing here, and what's the deal with academy kids, are they all that big, you should have told me as I have never attended your academy and other things." as he waited for his response.

[OCC: Topic Entered]

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Being aware of one’s surroundings was an important skill for a Kunoichi such as herself. She couldn't claim to be the best at it, but she was certainly skilled enough in the talent to recognize people approaching without any need for hiding their presence. After catching her breath she sat up and began to wipe her brow, and then mid wipe she froze as her eyes locked on the otherworldly beings she was now looking at. A strange girl with green skin acting like a frog. Another lady with a neck like a snake. Ai blinked and wiped the expression off of her face. She couldn’t sense any killing intent so they were probably harmless, but still that was quite the shock!

The culprit responsible for interrupting the training was a flamboyant fellow in a fox mask. He seemed really cultured to Ai as he waved a fan at himself to cool off in the humid weather they were having today. She took a step forward, thinking to greet the group when yet another surprise arrived. He addressed the flamboyant fellow as being his father.

"Hey Dad, what are you doing here, and what's the deal with academy kids, are they all that big, you should have told me as I have never attended your academy and other things."

Whatever words Ai was about to say got frozen in her mouth at the statement from the young man. Her cheeks burned, and she dropped her shoulders and fell into a slouch to make herself look just a little smaller. Her eyes turned to the ground.

”T-there ain’t a single thing I can do about being this tall, y’know?” She murmured her reply in heavy country accent. Yeah, right now she was wishing she was back in the countryside. Slopping for pigs would be better than what she was feeling right now. In the end her country manners got the best of her though, and she clasped her hands together and gave a bow to the men and then to the strange creatures wandering all over the place.

”I am Watanabe Ai, pleased to meet you.” The truth though was she was seriously questioning how pleased she was to be here after such a question from the young man.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru as he talked with his two youkai advisers was suddenly startled by one of his children calling out to him, apparently interested in the height of the girl he mistook for being a tall lady demon. "Hey academy students come in all shapes and sizes. Some have horns, some look goblins, some have kami blood in em, heck you'll even find an adult around these parts." He explained, he's seen a lot of abnormal things were he was just simply numb to anything at this point. The bizarre was normal to Maru so a really tall girl wasn't a big deal compared to some of the students he's seen before. Seeing the girl that Kazuya called large start to slouch over, he rubbed his chin wondering if she was sick or something. Not exactly good at picking up hints that she wasn't comfortable with her height, after all he only hung around supernatural beings so fitting in wasn't really a problem for him. Though the tall girl though acted a bit strange was polite in introducing herself with a bow with a rather interesting accent. "Well hello there Wannabe Eye nice to meet you. Boy you sure do sound you're from the corn fields." Maru greeting by mispronouncing her name and talking about her strange accent, closing his paper fan then pointed his fan at his one eyed floating youkai at his side. "This is LOUD…" He then pointed at his masked youkai who waved at the giant child. "That's Oof" he then pointed his fan at his son. "That kid who just insulted you is Kazuya" he then pointed at himself saving the best for last. "And I, Eye Wannabe am Yamamoto Yamaru! Maru for short, pleased to meet you Eye." He chuckled. He folded his arms, resting his tails on the ground he pointed at Ai with his paper fan then continued.

"Oh and pro tip.. when you introduce yourself, especially to a male, don't bow especially when people are shorter than you are. I know it's supposed to be polite but you're giving perverted high rank nin's like me a face full of chest and people behind you a whole lotta ass. Try waving or a handshake instead, plus makes you seem more confident." He scolded then placed his fan over his lips then squint his eyes to see if she even had boobs yet before shrugging. The masked youkai placed a hand over its mouth in concern of its masters words. "Supreme Commander… I don't think you should be saying things like that at least in front of students..." it reminded Maru who simply dismissed the youkai, he would have acted worse but he was simply trying to teach the tall girl that there were wolves out there so don't try to draw unwanted attention. A little advice in helping dogs like him respect you more never hurts anyone or so he thought..

With that, Maru reopened his paper fan then waved it onto himself to cool himself off "So what brings you two to the obstacle course? Usually scare the students off when I come to walk the demons. I'm guessing you aren't afraid of monsters are ya Eye?" He asked. Usually when he walks in with his group of demons he either scares the students off, especially the newbies who never seen a real demon before. The only exception was his daughter Suzume, Kazuya, and his other children. He guessed it was because they didn't act aggressively and just passing through. While they were scary they weren't any youkai who wished people any harm... Except DANGER and Cold-Blooded now they couldn't stand people at all. Luckily Cold-Blooded wasn't here otherwise this day would've gone from humid to absolute zero in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kazuya saw that girl coming to this direction to give Maru a greeting, she heard Kazuya and started to feel dishearted, as Kazuya's mind was about to burst open, as he has made a girl feel dishearted, he never knew how to talk to a girl or either how to make a friend. As Kazuya was no more than a mere underground battler, who was a battle slave for a person until Maru came to save him. As she was blushing, she murmured that she can't do anything about being this tall, Kazuya started to feel guilty about it, but he waited for an apology until that girl has introduced herself to them, so he could ask for an apology. After hearing her name, Kazuya said to her, "Uhh... I'm sorry Ai, you know I have never come to this academy to study about ninjutsu and other stuff, and I'm socially awkward when talking to girls. So I ask for an apology." as he finished talking he then turned towards Maru, but he started calling her by some weird nicknames, Kazuya wanted to stop him but he didn't know what to say so he waited, as Maru explained her about how she greeted them and other things, Kazuya simply nodded and said, "That's the first thing you are right about dad." and then he goes near him and whispers to him, "Hey, dad could you please teach this pitiful son of your about how to talk with girls and stuff you know, I have never been this close to girls." As he then waited for his response.

Last edited:

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
It was nice to have someone defend her for once. The fox masked Maru seemed to be educating...his son? - about the nature of academy students and how they came in all shapes and sizes. Somehow Ai actually started to doubt that Maru was even talking about academy students after her finished his rambling on the topic. Soon his attentions were upon here once again.

"Well hello there Wannabe Eye nice to meet you. Boy you sure do sound you're from the corn fields."

“Well - you’re not wrong...” Her cheeks were burning just a tad brighter than before at being called out by her accent. Her accent had become another pain point that made her stick out recently in the Academy. To add insult to injury he was even saying her name wrong, like he didn’t even care about what it was. She just couldn’t bring herself to meet Maru’s gaze after that. The strange Maru continued to introduce the Yokai with him and she gave each a polite bow in turn.

"Uhh... I'm sorry Ai, you know I have never come to this academy to study about ninjutsu and other stuff, and I'm socially awkward when talking to girls. So I ask for an apology."

”As long as you understand, I accept your apology.” Ai gave another bow to Kazuya, the flush in her cheeks began to return to its natural tone somewhat. ”May I also have your name, Young Master?” She tilted her head quizzically as the young man hadn’t actually introduced himself to her yet so - she had yet to discover his name. ”Why would you feel uncomfortable around girls? Is there something wrong with me?” She lowered her eyes to her feet as she followed up to his question. But then, Maru followed up with a statement.

"Oh and pro tip.. when you introduce yourself, especially to a male, don't bow especially when people are shorter than you are. I know it's supposed to be polite but you're giving perverted high rank nin's like me a face full of chest and people behind you a whole lotta ass. Try waving or a handshake instead, plus makes you seem more confident."

”Wha- Huh?” Ai shot up straight, but didn’t really understand what Maru was getting at, having not been taught about the birds and the bees on account of being from a somewhat conservative family. Physically she hadn’t developed in that way either - so the entire concept of why boys would want to look at her chest or her butt didn’t really make sense to her. She was just a child soldier from a farming community and nobody had ever complained about bowing before so she wasn’t sure she would listen to Maru’s advice in this area. Besides, his eyes were pointing knives at her right now and it was making her feel a little uncomfortable for reasons she didn’t actually understand.

She didn’t hear the stuff that the young Kazuya whispered to his father, mostly because it wasn’t polite to eavesdrop. Then Maru turned to address them as a pair.

"So what brings you two to the obstacle course? Usually scare the students off when I come to walk the demons. I'm guessing you aren't afraid of monsters are ya Eye?"

”I was just practicing for the Genin Exam.” Ai sighed as she looked over at the rusted kunai that lay snapped on the ground near the wall she had tried to run over. ”I was trying to learn how to do the wall climbing technique, but its really hard for me because of how heavy I am.” With that her cheeks flushed again and her gaze shot down to the ground.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Yikes this youkai could surely change colors.' he thought, she must've been shy hence why she couldn't meet his gaze. "Hey nothing wrong with being named Eye, I named one of my children hooman cause she looks mostly hooman. No need to be ashamed Wannabe." Maru said, continuing to call the giant by the name he thought she had. His son, like a proper gentleman, apologized at least since he doesn't really know how to talk to girls. Admitting that he was socially awkward which made Maru facepalm after hearing his son actually admit that. Putting his arm around Kazuya shoulder he gave Ai a dismissive wave of his hand as if there's nothing to worry about, speaking on behalf of his son. "No-no-no there's nothing wrong with you, my poor son just doesn't have the gift of talking with girls like his old man. He's still learning." He cleaned up the little misunderstanding. Of course, not admitting that his family literally just wasn't good at talking with women which was passed down by Maru's father who was a Oni trying to seduce a goddess but ended up getting beheaded. Poor papa Maru…

Maru's ears stood up as Kazuya whispered to him, asking him to teach him how he should talk with girl's since he hasn't been this close to one before. His eyes flashed red as if something in him activated, then he nodded and gave the giant girl a suspicious look. Then huddled with Kazuya, speaking in a weird youkai like language that he's learned from Jeez people that his son should know since he's been exposed to the demon language before. "Nzpv svi uvvo hliib uli blf, rg'oo nzpv svi dzmg gl kilgvxg blf li urc blf fk. Qfhg pvvk zxgrmt zoo hlxrzoob zdpdziw, xib z yrg, zmw blf'iv rm!" Maru's voice slightly changed, sounding like both his normal with a low demonic voice echoing with his words. He gave his son a pat on the head, then looked over at Ai then gave her a fox like grin. Then allowed her to explain what she was doing around here..

When she explained what she was attempting to do, Maru quirked his eyebrow at this.. Why was she interested in climbing walls? Locally wall climbing would be useful to someone who would need it for stealth missions, he saw her more of a brute than a stealthy ninja. Scratching his head he honestly didn't know why she wanted to climb walls but he guessed that's what's she's interested in then perhaps? "Uhhh… personally think you'll be more talented in like… smashing through walls but if you are determined then why don't you like… use a justu like grip that would help you?" He asked, like it was a low ranking justu to keep from dropping your weapon so why wouldn't it work on keeping your grip on a wall? "Or just skip all that and jump then pull yourself over. I mean you do have options." He explained, clearly the education here is not that good if they can't climb a freaking wall which should be basic or at least tailor the lessons to fit each student's talents. Clearly he's going to have to fire someone for this. "I think you can climb up it without the use of your tools, just use your chakra then climb up the wall since that's the reason you're here is because of your ability to use chakra." He shrugged, looking over at Oof who was beginning to jot stuff down rapidly with it's pen. If she was interested, then he was going to try to help in the best way that he could.

What Maru said to Kazuya:

"Make her feel sorry for you, it'll make her want to protect you or fix you up. Just keep acting all socially awkward, cry a bit, and you're in"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Ai asked Kazuya about his name and asks why is he uncomfortable with girls, he becomes a little panic and says, "oh... crap I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kazuya and as for the other question, I simply have zero social experience, I don't even have a single friend and I used to be a battle slave or you can say an underground battler. so I simply don't know how to talk to someone I don't know, and there is nothing wrong with you, but you simply might be cute when you get flustered." As Maru asked on what is she doing here, she said that she was practising for her genin exams by learning the technique of climbing things. Kazuya was thinking if it is actually an important technique to learn or not because he has never tried it. so he decides to ask Ai, "Umm.. if it is possible can you also give me some pointers on this climbing technique, cause I never actually tried it." as Kazuya was blushing a little because he thought that these are basic of basic techniques which are taught in academy, but he is never taught about those techniques other than Assassination and killing techniques.

As Maru gives him the answer to his question, he then once again asks him "Is it enough to make her feel pity for me, or do I increase the dose." as he waited for his response, he kept teaching Ai about that she should be learning wreaking skills instead of these so-called climbing techniques.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
"Hey nothing wrong with being named Eye, I named one of my children hooman cause she looks mostly hooman. No need to be ashamed Wannabe.

A forced smile crossed her face as her eyes lacked any sense of understanding at what Maru was saying to her. What did her name have to do with naming his kids human? This guy was really eccentric. Also who names their child human? That’s like naming a cat, “Cat”, or a dog, “Dog”. Or yelling Parkour while doing Parkour. The logic was lost on this ten year old.

"No-no-no there's nothing wrong with you, my poor son just doesn't have the gift of talking with girls like his old man. He's still learning."

Ai gave a polite nod at the eccentric fox man. He was still speaking nonsense and now he was quite literally speaking gibberish as he addressed his son. She lifted an eyebrow at that.

"Uhhh… personally think you'll be more talented in like… smashing through walls but if you are determined then why don't you like… use a justu like grip that would help you? Or just skip all that and jump then pull yourself over. I mean you do have options. I think you can climb up it without the use of your tools, just use your chakra then climb up the wall since that's the reason you're here is because of your ability to use chakra

Her face began to glow red again as the fox hit at her deepest insecurity. That’s all anyone ever thought she was good for. Smashing. Its true that she was strong - but the point still stood. ”Its just a little difficult because I’m big and its hard to get enough chakra to support myself.” She was staring at her feet. ”Of course I could use climbing tools, but then would I be a kunoichi? How am I supposed to pass the genin test without knowing the basics like this?”

"oh... crap I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kazuya and as for the other question, I simply have zero social experience, I don't even have a single friend and I used to be a battle slave or you can say an underground battler. so I simply don't know how to talk to someone I don't know, and there is nothing wrong with you, but you simply might be cute when you get flustered."

”Well nice to meet you Kazuya.” Ai gave the lad a polite bow. ”I’m very sorry to hear about what had happened to you before...” Although wasn’t the fox guy his Dad? What kind of parent forced their kid to be an underground battler? She didn’t know - but it was exactly this kind of abuse that she was becoming a Kunoichi to gain the power to stop. Then she was taken off guard again.

”Pff - What?” Disbelief covered her face at what she heard. It felt like steam was coming out of her ears as she gazed at the young man. Bashful as he was, he certainly didn’t kick around the bush. Straight to the point. Was he really shy? ”Th-thats very kind of you to say.” She looked away, and hid her face - she couldn’t bear to let the fox and the boy see it right now.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru's ears twitched, he didn't know why on earth did Ai even think that climbing a wall was something that she had to do. Like, as Ai said she was big and from his knowledge climbing walls would be something used for stealth missions in which a shinobi shouldn't be too tall or too small because they'll stand out. Not only that but she didn't even want to use climbing tools because they aren't 'kunoichi' which made Maru scratch his head. "Meh, I prefer using climbing tools over using chakra anyway since it's an easier way to save on chakra since you need it to like… blow stuff up. But truth be told if you were to graduate I doubt it'll be through your abilities of climbing walls." He said a matter of factly. "You stand out too much, easier target for someone to shoot down or play darts with. Think you should show mastery in brute force, if you are strong enough to knock down a building the basic Ninja bull crap shouldn't matter." He explained since he really didn't think that basic training like climbing up a wall was all that important. Besides, he saw Ai as a more of an Infantry kind of person since taking care of things that doesn't necessarily require stealth would be great. Though if she's looking to actually fit in with the whole cloak and dagger Kunoichi image than……

Maru stepped forward then smacked the top of Ai's head with his fan as she again bowed. It wasn't hard but it was enough to express his dissatisfaction with her bowing again. "I said no bowing, smile and wave like a proper young lady." He scolded, his eyes bulged out of his mask as he gave her a mean look before going back to his good old cheerful self. Then let his son explain his story, he couldn't help but be proud that he's using his battle slave story since after all he didn't have any human friends and the monkey's at the Anbu aren't much help since they are too edgy. So it was nice to see that his son was at least trying, there may be hope for him yet… even called Ai cute which at the very least got him a reaction. 'Heh… atta boy.' he silently praised his son thought… he did wonder how old was the giant since Kazuya was like…. 13 which is adult in youkai years.

Maru's masked youkai finally cleared it's throat, then looked up to the giant. "Speaking of which, what kind of monster are you Eye?" asked the small masked youkai, rubbing the chin of its mask. Maru's floating purple Cyclops LOUD lifted Ai's arm examining it for any wrinkles. "Think she could be one of those hand washing demons. LOUD said. "She's a gentle giant like one but she smells like hooman." explained the purple youkai as it proceeded to lick Ai's arm… before shrugging then placed Ai's entire hand in her mouth before Maru whacked the creature off Ai on top of his head with a club so hard it made the creatures head cave in leaving an imprint of where the club had hit it! It's one eye popped out of its head, so she stuck her thumb in her mouth then closed the empty eyelid to reinflate her head then began crawling around to find her missing eye. Maru kicked the eye from its reach them looked back at Ai. "Sorry about that, still trying I break them out of the habit of trying to eat people."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Ai was showing pity towards Kazuya about him being an underground battler, he saw a bit of disgust in her eye's as he said, "Don't worry about me, this foxy old man, saved me from that place and took me in as his son. That the reason why I'm here in the cloud." As Kazuya called Ai cute, she started blushing, as Kazuya found that reaction of her pretty much admirable to him, wishing if he could have made that kind of reaction someday, but Kazuya has his behaviour of being an emotionless doll of battle which is the worst thing because he can't show his reaction on his face, and now that he has joined Anbu, which sometimes known for there ruthless and emotionless behaviours towards peoples.

As Kazuya heard Maru praising him for being able to make a girl show that reaction. As one of his monsters asked Ai about what kind of monster she is, Kazuya goes and tells those monsters, "You know she ain't a monster or something, she's a normal human like us." as Maru trying to explain Ai that he is trying to correct this behaviour of his monsters.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back