Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Too Cold for Bad Coffee [Private]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air in the cabin wasn't freezing, but it was damn near cold enough for one to think so. But unlike humans, the one sitting across from Kitsune did not shiver in the slightest. Nor did he wear any clothing that seemed to fit the climate that they were going to be visiting. He seemed to be deep in though regarding something, but the strange part was his eyes were fixed on Kitsune and hadn't moved for at least half an hour. The pawns that Ichiro had mentioned were stored away in a cargo container, except for one who stood motionless, much like those she saw on the transport up to Kami no Yama.

"Shinrya Kitsune. The following is a personal inquiry. Why have you decided to join the corporation?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had decided to wear one of her heavier outfits, given that they’d be going up north. It was double-woven and had a fur lining. It was mostly black in color, and excellently kept Kitsune warm. While she was staring out the window, Ichiro kept staring at her. Normally, the experience of being stared at intensely would’ve made the small hairs on Kitsune’s neck rise, but seeing as Ichiro wasn’t actually human, it didn’t trigger the sensation. But then came the question. Why had she decided to join Titan. Well, why indeed?

”To be frank with you, Ichiro-kun. Curiosity. I want to see what you’re capable of.” she answered and looked back at the synthetic being. ”I saw some of it when I visited the floating island. And as a scientist, I was intrigued. Intrigue breeds curiosity, and thus, when I was offered the job, well. I took it. And the rest is, as they say, history.” she continued, hoping it’d sate Ichiro’s curiosity.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The machine smiled for the first time in their trip. It would seem that she had said something that he wanted to hear. "I am pleased to hear this. Our directive will show you just what the corporation can do. Thank you for sharing with me. We have almost arrived." he finished. His looked at the ground and resumed his stare, but this time a small smile remained on his face.

Minutes later, there was a short lurch felt throughout the train as the brakes were applied to the engine. This was the worst part of traveling by train, at least it usually was. Most people would have to wait for the machine to come to a complete stop before any of the crew would let them off. But the nice part about having a train of your own was you could do what you wanted. "If you would excuse me. I have to prepare for our arrival." Ichiro stood from his spot and moved to a door. When he opened the door, a blast of cold air entered the cabin for but a moment until he shut it behind him. He jumped off the side and disappeared from sight.

Reappearing, jets propelled him forward along side the locomotive as he darted ahead of the train to the station. He had to be the one to pop the door for the pawns and get them going, and it would save time if he didn't have to walk out and bla bla bla.

The train eventually arrived, and Ichiro quickly opened the transport door for his metal comrades and started them on unloading the numerous boxes stored with them. He would find Kitsune, wherever she was at that moment in time. "Shinrya Kitsune. This will take time. Why don't we hurry ahead so we can get started? It would be more efficient."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune blinked a few times when Ichiro jumped off the train. He’s nuts… she thought, but then she saw him being propelled forward alongside the train, and eventually way ahead of it. Huh. That’s… Something else. she decided, as she got ready for disembarking the train as it slowly pulled into station. Upon arriving she jumped out and looked around, waiting for Ichiro to reveal what came next. As he then showed up and informed that it’d take time, she nodded. ”Sounds like a plan, Ichiro-kun. Seeing as you know where we’re headed, why don’t you lead the way, then?” she said and gave a light smile, making sure her messenger-style bag was still at her side. It contained a few of her tools, and various gadgets and thingamabobs, all in all, she’d probably need the contents of the bag.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A good fifteen minute trek along a path only marked by long pylons extending up through the snow every so many yards, and the pair would approach a village.

This village was surrounded by large snow drifts on all sides, and some of the buildings seemed to be smoldering from a fire of sorts. Aside from that, the architecture of the village seemed to be old, and in need of some serious repair. The only thing that seemed to be in any kind of shape was the large building in the middle of the village. A town hall of sorts...

"This is why we are here." Ichiro said, pointing down the hill they stood upon. A person was moving around the village with a cart being pulled behind them. It appeared to be full of bodies of the deceased.

"Civil strife is commonplace in this province. I was hoping we would arrive before this place was attacked again. Unfortunately it seemed we are too late... Come, we should introduce you to-- well, whoever is in charge now. It seems to change daily." he finished and started down the hills, taking care in the now not to fall into some hidden pothole.

It didn't take long to reach the center of the small village, but there were many grisly sights along the way. Young and old alike sat around impoverished; their homes were likely destroyed in the last raid. Plenty of people with burns across their skins and those with infected wounds could be seen as well. The smells were particularly offensive to the nostrils.

Eventually they would enter the main hall. It was smoky and hot and hard on the lungs for anyone with breathing problems. There were cots filled with moaning soldiers to one side, and on the other a formidable looking man and what looks like the remnants of the government forces. They were discussing something with a weary look on their faces before the unknown leader noticed Ichiro and Kitsune.

"Dao-sama, if I may introduce the kunoichi--

"Fujimoto-san! What is the meaning of this?! I will have no shinobi here in my village. All they do is bring more trouble!"

"Worry not, she is here to tend to your weak and wounded, not fight your battles. I would not have her attract undue attention to your village."

The man grunted and looked her over. "Peh! So be it. Ibaraki-kun. Show her our meager supplies and direct her to the most wounded."

Just then, the large doors they had come through moments before burst inward, followed by heavy clanking steps met the stone floor. Pawns entered carrying three large boxes each. "Ah good the food is here."

"If you would follow me ma'am, I'll show you to our most critical soldiers." said a man whom she could safely assume was Ibaraki.

He took her into a back room which smelled of the sick and dying. It was far worse than outside in the fresh air. "We lost our only doctor in a raid some days ago, and we've been trying out best but... well..."

Before her lay nine cots filled with all sorts of medical issues. Infections, gangrene, dysentery, even a coma of sorts seemed to be present.

"If there is anything I can help with, I would be happy to help."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune followed Ichiro to the village, listening to his explanation of what was going on, meanwhile wondering exactly what Titans interest was in a civil strife stricken province. Either way, she’d have to play along to find out. ”Sounds like a plan, Ichiro-kun.” she replied. Eventually, of course, they came to the main hall of the village, and when the smoky hot air hit Kitsunes lungs she coughed a bit, being unaccustomed to smoky air in general. She looked around at the groaning soldiers to the side of the room, and pondered just how she was going to fix this. Ah well, a challenge is a terrible thing to waste.

When the town leader began yelling up about shinobi bringing trouble, Kitsune felt the urge to interject that she wasn’t JUST a shinobi. But she resisted, preferring to keep her nobility a secret here, as it could likely get her ambushed and ransomed off. Well, maybe. But she wouldn’t put it past desperate people to do something like that. Instead, she just shook her head after having been looked over, and sighed. ”So much for a warm welcome…” she muttered, low enough for Ichiro to hear it, but not loud enough for Dao to hear the words.

Then, Ibaraki told her to follow him to the critical patients… When she entered the room, the stench made Kitsune flinch before she shook it off and entered. ”Trying hasn’t been good enough, I see.” she commented before removing her coat and gloves, revealing a tightfitting leather ensemble, designed to keep her warm but agile. Lining her midriff was a belt carrying a series of scrolls all containing various medical supplies she had brought with her from her mansion. ”Well now. Seems like you’re in quite a pickle here, Ibaraki-kun. Stand back, and watch how a kunoichi doctor handles sickness.” she said with a self-confident smirk.

She sorted the cases on a priority list, starting with the gangrenous patient, then the patient with a frostbitten leg, the dysentery patient, the various infections, ending with the comatose patient, as they seemed to actually be the most stable currently.
As said, so done, Kitsune began treatment of the gangrenous patient, starting out by using her healing jutsus on the infected tissue to reverse the damage done to it. Once it had been reversed, she injected the patient with three different shots to help their body recover from the disease. When she turned her attention to the frostbitten leg, she could see that it was indeed too late to save, and it’d have to be amputated. The soldier looked at her with a despairing face, hearing that his leg would be lost. ”I’m sorry. It’s dead tissue and muscles. I can’t heal the dead.” she explained and unfurled one of the scrolls across a table, before activating it, bringing out the tools needed to make a prosthetic leg.

First, she’d cut off the infected tissue, which ended just above the knee, with a plasma jutsu (Ionic Laser) and then she’d staunch the bleeding, before summoning a medical clone to keep the patient stable while she swiftly put together a new leg for the man, easily getting his measurements thanks to her super powered eyesight. If the soldiers tried following her work, she was simply too fast in putting the leg together that it appeared as a blur for them. Once it was completed, Kitsune would attach a connector plate to the leg, exposing the nerve endings so they could be reconnected to the artificial ones in the leg, allowing the man to move the leg and foot as he would normally. Then she’d connect the leg to the plate and lock it in place. The soldier would be in severe pain for a little while and then he had a lot of re-training to do before he would be able to fight again.

The dysentery was an easier task, and could be solved the same way as the infections. Mystical Force, plus two shots for each of those people, to boost their immune systems and clear off the infections. All in all, this took about an hour to do, and with the prosthetic taking half an hour to assemble, and another half hour to attach, she had been working for two and a half hours now, but showed no signs of slowing down, or stopping. ”Final patient.” she uttered, and turned to the comatose man. She wasn’t entirely sure how she was going to fix this one, but she’d first try and wake him up from the coma. She opted to infiltrate his mind via a jutsu she had picked up not too long ago. Inside the mind she found an infection, so to speak, that’d have to be cleared out before the soldier would have any shot at waking up. Immediately Kitsune got to work, and began sending massive amounts of healing chakra into the head of the comatose soldier. Strictly speaking that wasn’t how it was supposed to be used, but an infection of the mind was still an infection.

After about ten minutes of continuous application of chakra, she stopped and stepped back. ”If my calculations are correct, he should be waking up in about five seconds” she said, counting the seconds mentally, and as she had said, the man’s eyes fluttered open and he looked around. She had succeeded in her given task, and she had managed it in mere hours, rather than the weeks most of this would normally have required. Compared to a regular non-shinobi doctor, Kitsune was akin to a god, capable of bring people back from the brink of death, and just as easily capable of sending them to their doom. ”And that… Was the last of these critical patients.” she said, turning her head to look at Ibaraki.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ibaraki watched in awe as she worked. This was probably going to convince him to head back to the village with her and request to become a medical shinobi of some kind. It was just... she was a miracle worker! It was highly likely he would speak to his leader in favor of shinobi now, at least, medical shinobi.

"Yes Miss, those were are most critical. The rest in the main hall aren't life threatening, but if you have time you could take a look at them?" he suggested in an unsure manner."I will keep an eye on these just in case something happens in the next few minutes and come get you. I'm sure there is something that Fujimoto-san would have you do now that you are done. We aren't exactly in a shortage of crisis."

(Back in the Main Hall)

Should Kitsune seek out Ichiro...

She would find him with the pawns finishing unboxing the last of the care packages. There were pallets of food scattered around the room. He looked towards her and nodded his head, walking over to meet her. "You being here leads to my assumption that your task is complete, and I would ask you to join me in another. But first, I will ask, how did it go? Were you able to help the patients with the most severe wounds?"

Regardless of whether her response was good or bad, he would continue forward. Time was now growing short and the night was approaching. "I would ask you to join me in another task. We are going to head out and pass out food to those who now live on the streets because of the raids. Please follow me."

"Pawns, two to a pallet and follow behind Shinrya-san and myself." he ordered. On the word pawns, they all stiffened straight up listening for a command and then efficiently organized themselves in a line behind where they were standing. Hundreds of pounds of food were on these pallets and they lifted with ease. "Follow me if you would, Shinrya-sama." he requested, walking towards the great doors.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune walked back into the main hall after nodding to Ibaraki, wordlessly saying that she’d try to help the others there if possible. She immediately began to heal some of the other soldiers sitting in that hall, taking as much time for each of them as she could before moving on to the next. All in all, it was a glorious display of shinobi prowess. As seen with mortal eyes, it was akin to the workings of a god. Or in this particular case, a goddess. A fiery red-haired goddess, capable of working miracles with human bodies.

After her attempting to help the other soldiers, she went to find Ichiro, only to find him with the pawns. The synthetic being asked her how things had proceeded, and if she had been able to help the severely wounded. ”There was one, whose leg I couldn’t save. It was frostbitten, and the tissue itself was entirely dead. I have yet to devise a way to revive the dead. As long as there’s the tiniest spark of life remaining in the tissue, I can do something. But once it’s dead, it’s too late. I had to amputate the leg, and outfit him with a prosthetic leg. He won’t fight anytime soon, but he’ll be able to walk again. And just as well as before once he’s done with the retraining program I left with him.”

Despite having seen the pawns before, and knowing how they worked, Kitsune still raised an eyebrow at how effortlessly they lifted up hundreds of pounds. ”That never gets old, to be honest” Kitsune said, gesturing to the pawns. ”It’s like. I know how it works. But it still amazes me to see it in action. Anyways, what’s next Ichiro-kun?”

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the rest of the afternoon, Kitsune and Ichiro along with others of the local government dispersed food and aid to the needy of the cold, destitute village. It was a productive day and the much planned for attacks of ruffians didn't seem to surface. In the end Ichiro would bid her farewell, informing her that her mission had been completed and that she could return to her home if she wished and the company would be in contact again soon.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded to Ichiro as the other bid her farewell. Interesting. This was all to show me the good they do, hm? I wonder if they’re just trying to show that they aren’t evil or something. Ah well. I helped some people, that’s all that matters to me right now.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back