Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Too Much Homework! [Modded Mission]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young academy instructor had his forehead buried in his hands at his desk. He was wearing the typical academy teacher garb, a flak jacket and the ninja shirt and pants that was iconic to the Leaf. At the desk in front him was a pile of papers thicker than his arm. He had way too many things to do and not enough time. Atama would've just been getting out of class and seeing the teacher in such a sorry state. Perhaps he would be compelled to help him since the teacher looked just so miserable.

The door to the classroom was open and the soon to be setting sun was piercing through the classroom, illuminating the classroom with natural light. The teacher hadn't seemed to notice anyone enter the room, if Atame did. Upon closer inspection the teacher would have dark brown hair that was cut short and his ears poking through his nearly shaved head. His headband was off and hanging off the side of the desk as he rubbed his forehead in thought, just staring at the stack of papers in front of him.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Atama walked through the corridors of the academy, his legs slightly flinched at each step due to the bruises and marks riddles across his leg. He tried to cover it up with bandages which he stole from a shop but it didn't help. As the pain slowly intensified, flashback of yesterday night ran across his mind. He could hear his wail as he cried for his parents to stop, but they didn't. Their eyes filled with digust and disappointment as they looked at him, he cried and cried wanting it to stop, he cried even for his grandparents, but they sat there looking at him with disappointment. He couldn't do anything but accept his fate. A small tear slowly rolled down his cheek as the memory was constantly replayed in his head.

His thought were then suddenly interuppted by a groan from a teacher who was in a room right in front of him. As he stared at the piles of paperwork, he could not help but feel some pity. "Instructor.....do you need any help?" Kuro asked, as he slowly approached the table with silent footsteps.

WC Total 187

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher nearly jumped out of his seat, he hadn't noticed anyone come in and Atame's presence, while not unwelcome, was unexpected. He blinked a few times trying to process the offer he was given and let out a long drawn out sigh. HE stood up and rubbed the back of his neck in thought, "I mean.. it's probably not a great idea to have you grade other students papers but.. just this once.. i've got too many to grade and definitely not enough time. Would you mind helping me out? It's not a very hard assignment, just level one arithmetic. There's just so many papers to grade.." he said sighing, "I have plants tonight so I really need to do this fast, I got a cute date, ya' know?" he said with a cheeky smile before splitting the stacks into two.

"Here," he said offering him a sizable stack of papers. Homework and tests included, "Do you know math well? It's pretty simple stuff but if it isn't your forte there are some other things you could do, like grading their strategy tests." he said patting the other stack. "So, what will it be, math or strategy?"

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro stared at the teacher with an almost expressionless as he stated that he had a date tonight. I can never understand why people get happy when they are in love, He reflected as he slightly shook his head. "I'll do maths", He declared before forcefully grabbing the stack and plant himself on the ground as he marked the papers. Kuro then stared at the papers as another set of memories came flooding in.

He stood there with a happy and naive smile plastered across his face as he showed his test paper to his parents and grandparents. A look of anger slowly spread across his father and mother's faces, as his father shredded the piece of paper. "You bring such disgrace to the family" His father bellowed, due to being utterly disappointented that his son was unable to achieve perfect scored. Kuro stood there frozen in fear as his parents inch closer and closer towards him. That was when the abusive behaviour started. He tried his best, working over the top to appeal to his parents, but nothing was enough. He realised that anything he tried to do helped him achieve nothing. After that realisation, his life truly started to crumble as he started to give up on everything he loved doing.

Kuro quickly snapped out of his daze and turned back to look at his teacher concentrating on doing the paper. He then looked back to see that he hadn't started, so he quickly started to mark the papers.

WC Total 441

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher was more than happy to have some help and it seemed like Kuro knew what he was doing, he furrowed his brows as he noticed the bandages wrapped around his legs and brought a pencil up to his mouth chewing on the eraser as he wondered where he might have gotten them from. After bringing the pencil down and tapping it a few times on the table, he said "I don't think you're in any of my classes, what is your name again? I'd like to know who to thank for helping me so much." he said with a cheery smile as he awaited his response, shuffling a few papers around in the meantime.

As a Chuunin-instructor it was his duty to not only ensure the students were growing to be successful shinobi but that they were growing as people before and shinobi tended to be insightful people, very little was lost on them especially those who had achieved Chuunin and above. Something about how the boy behaved wasn't right and the bandages around his legs gave the Chuunin a sunken feeling in his stomach. He felt bad for the kid but he didn't want to scare him, so a friendly introduction might do him some good. "I am not sure if you know me, but I am Kurazi Gabate. I have been teaching here for almost two years now, but I still get caught up in all the school work." he said stifling a small chuckle.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kuro sat there marking the papers, the teacher tried to instigate a conversation which he was unwilling to join it with. So all he did was a slight nod before continuing on with the marking. Then all of a sudden a wound on his leg started acting up causing him to slightly and silently groan in pain. He noticed that his wound was bleeding, so he shot up onto his feet and he gave the marked papers to the teacher before slighlty limping his way out of the room. What he didn't realise was that at each step a small drop of blood leaked through his pants and onto the ground causing a trail of blood to follow him.

"Why are you acting up now" Kuro grunted as tears of pain slowly welled up in his eys as he limped away from the teacher's room. After a few minutes, he finally exited the building but his pain was too much. His entire body was burning in pain as he slowly limped his way into a small and tight alley, in which he sat down against the wall. He finally let the tears out as the pain become to unbearable. He tried to concentrate and coordinate his chakra to his wound. However, the chakra dispersed as quickly as he gathered causing him to lay there in hopelessness and pain.

WC Total 671

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher had noticed him try to avoid the conversation, going as far to push himself through the pain even to the physical limits that his body could possess. He was now sure that something was wrong, he had to help the boy. He had a rudimentary understanding of Medical Ninjutsu, with a quick a few handseals his hand grew into an aura of a rejuvenating green glow. "C'mon kid, let me help you." he said as he walked over to him slowly as to not scare him any more. "I'm a teacher, i'm supposed to help students." he said with a friendly smile.

Lifting his arm for Kuroguro to see he showed the green light, "This is a medical ninjutsu.. it'll help you out a little bit. After that will you tell me just what's going on?" The concern on his face was now certain, he had to figure out what was wrong? He was unaware of the abuse but it's not like it wasn't unheard of. Lots of kids were tormented by their own parents and sometimes they slipped through the cracks and never were noticed, but today Gabate noticed and it was his duty as a Chuunin-instructor to help him.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was barely at the brink of unconciousness as the teacher slowly healed his wounds. The tears in his eyes dried up as the pain slowly faded following the disappearence of the wounds. Kuro looked the teacher's look of concern causing him to feel happy that there was someone who cared about him, but another part of him looked at the teacher with disgust at the fabricated look of disgust. But he fought through the disgust and started to explain his experiences throughout the years. He expressed how the abuse started from the decline of his clan which was due to his grandfather's sickness but it was still blamed on him. As Kuro was explaining, the hatred that he restrainted throughout the years finally broke out like a waterfall, cauing a somewhat bleak aura to surround him.

After finishing up his experiences, he stared down at the ground, scared to look up at the teacher's face due to the thought that he might look at him with disgust. As the thought invaded his mind, he knew it was best to leave now. So he stood up using the support of the wall, before bowing and thanking the teacher before walking away. No-one will ever be able to understand me.....I wish they could, Kuro sighed as he slowly looked back to noticed that the teacher was staring at him as he walked away.

WC Total 904

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher seemed shocked to hear all the details but was happy that the boy was finally able to release some of those bottled up emotions. He understood the boys pain even if he had never experienced anything quite like it. As a shinobi one would face things even darker than the abuse Kuro had withstood but without any light the boy would continue to delve down a path of darkness, one that would only lead him to a life of future pain and suffering and as an instructor it was his duty to help him. He noticed the smile that Kuro had even if he tried to hide it with a tough guy act, it must be so hard for him to be able to explain this all and there was no way he could just ignore it now.

Chasing after him he would walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder, "You still haven't told me your name. You told me all of these things and I understand it, but you have to realize we're a village. We're all like family, even if yours doesn't treat you right it doesn't mean the rest of us will. Do you know about the Will of Fire?" he said scrunching his nose as he awaited Kuro's response.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The will of fire.....merely an excuse to be weak" Kuro stated as he lightly shook the teacher's hand off. I'm weak......if only I was stronger, I wouldn't have to go through this The hate towards his parents caused a small dark flame to ignite within his soul, and like a wildfire it spread throughout causing a his chakra to slowly emit a dark and corrupt aura. Kuro was surprised at the changes that was occuring within his body, as his mind was being slowly corroded with the thought of revenge and death. He then quickly clutched his head in pain and started to murmur his darkest thoughts. "What's happening?.......It hurts, help me" Kuro shouted as tears of pains flowed out of his eyes.

WC Total 1,024
Writer's block

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The hairs on the back of the teacher's neck stood up as he listened to Kuro. The darkness in the boy was something that made him uneasy, but he could only feel for him. The abuse he was subject to was something no one should have to go through but he was truly unaware on how to help him. There was protocol to working with kids who came from a troubled home, but this seemed to be more than your usual abuse. "What do I do.." the teacher said to himself as he thought of a solution, there really wasn't any easy one. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" he said going to lift Kuro if he was able to.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm fine.....I'm fine" Kuro slightly shook his head as his mind cleared up before picking himself back up using alleyway wall as support. After a few seconds he stood there, Kill......kill.....hehehe the dark feeling increasing as the thoughts went by. A wicked and hateful smile slowly crawled onto his face, the thought of seeing the dead and cold bodies of his family laying beneath his feet and the blood from their bodies slowly pouring onto his feet, caused an exhilerating feeling to spread throughout his body . "Why do I feel like there exists a dark presence dancing around in my soul? Why does the thought of seeing them dead feel.....so satifying" Kuro questioned as he slightly peered up at his teacher.

WC Total 1,148

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man furrowed his brows, he was confused at what the kid was saying. He had dealt with his fair share of troubled children but nothing like this. Most tended to just pull girl's hairs or resort to pranks but wanting to kill people? He really didn't know what to do. He had to say something.. but what? "S-s.. sometimes when things are tough we look at things in a dark way, but you're too young to be saying things like that. You're just a kid and while life may be tough you don't need to wish death on anyone." The man was obviously uncomfortable, he had no idea what to say or do, who could've expected a kid could suffer so much abuse that it would bring him to such a point where he wished the death of his own family.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the teacher's face furrowed in awkwardsness, Kuro's deadpan eyes slowly filled with anger. Everyone is the same, the look for contempt and disgust as they stare at me......they never change He exclaimed in his mind, causing a venegeful sensation to spread throughout his body. "No-one will ever understand me.....no-one" Kuro said to the teacher as the tightly clenched his fist in anger, contemplating the consquences that will follow if he does kill his parents. After a few minutes, he look back at his teacher with a small devilish smile as he slightly nodded at him before swiftly taking off into the distance like a small cat.

WC Total 1,257

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher really had no idea what to do anymore, his heart was filled with fear. Not for himself, but just from ignorance of the answer. Perhaps if he was a stronger ninja he would know exactly what to do but he was just a chuunin, this really wasn't his area of expertise. As the student made his way off he knew he should probably follow but what could he do? Explain to the kid that the world wasn't bad? Nothing he could say would make sense to him. Sometimes life was unfair and the Ninja world even more so. All he could hope was that kid would not hurt anyone, or himself by the time he figured it all out.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kuro jumped from roof to roof, he was slowly calculating the possible outcomes that can happen during the attempt. After a few minutes, he let out a small wicked grin as a small kunai slid out from the shirt sleeve and into his hand. “With this…...I’ll be able to cover my tracks” He stated as a memory flashed past of him slyly snatching the kunai from the teacher as he healed him. Knowing that it may be the last time he’ll be outside, he took in a deep and refreshing breath before jumping off the roof and onto the ground right in front of his house. As Kuro stood at the front his blood started to boil in excitement at the thought of their dead bodies sprawled on floor. The lifeless look in their eyes present as their blood slowly pours out of their bodies and seeps into the sole of his shoes. "I can't wait....I can't wait" He slightly giggled

He slowly walked forward by pushing the rotting wooden door which emitted a long squealing noise to compliment the eerie aura that surrounded him. The noise clearly alerted his parents who were already inside and tending to his grandparents. “Why were you outside for so long?” His dad asked with his back facing towards Kuro. This is my chance, He shouted inside before swiftly thrusting the kunai into his dad’s back causing him to stagger and fall. “What...Why?” His dad lay with confusing clearly filling his voice. Kuro’s mother noticed what happened and let out a wallowing scream. “Honey…..” She dashed towards her husband with a gauze which she was going to be used for his grandparents. “Hehehe” Kuro let out a small giggle as he pulled out the kunai but soon realised that it was lodged into his dad’s back and was too deep to get it out.

“You dare” His mother shouted as she swung her palm onto Kuro’s cheek, causing a loud slap to bellow through the room. This led to patches of blood to launch out of Kuro’s mouth, and a bright red hand mark imprinted on his cheek. The slap motivated a loss of vision which made Kuro fall onto his back. “It’s because of you that this all happened” Kuro shouted as he pointed towards his father who was finally standing looking unscathed even with the gauze wrapping around his wound. “I never thought you would go to such lengths” His father sighed, “We were trying to teach you to work harder, but looking at this situation…...you got the wrong picture”.

A sense of fury quickly enveloped Kuro as he jumped at the father while disregarding pain. “You call abusing me parenting? Ever since that day…..for 4 years…….you abused me to relieve your stress, now you’re telling me it was too teach me a lesson”. He let out an uncoordinated punch hoping it will hit his father, but unfortunately his father predicted this move causing him to be countered and beat down by a few punches. Kuro grimaced in pain as the punches landed on him, he was angry, not at his parents but at himself for not being strong enough. Why does the heavens hate me, He cried inside. The pain was unbearable to the point where he had to forcefully run his chakra through his body to heal his wounds. The continous beating didn't help, as his chakra was unable to heal the wound quickly than it was gained. After a couple of minutes, his chakra was finally depleted but the abuse still continued.

He lay there is pain as his body is fully exhausted. Kuro’s mother and grandparents looked at the scene with gazes filled with contempt and disappointment. His father slapped him a few times before Kuro slipped into unconsciousness. “Tsk…..Can’t believe that I called him my son” Kuro’s father stated with a disgusted tone as he dragged Kuro’s body to the back room and threw him in.

As the door closed, Kuro's chest started to heave heavily in pain. The pain in his chest caused him to abrubtly wake up thus leading to a wheezing sound to escape his mouth at each breath. Tears of regret and pain flowed down the side of his face. "Why....Why...am....I so....weak" He cried weakly as the words barely escaped his mouth. As time went on, the light that previously peeped thought the room's window slowly diminshed causing the room to compleltely fill in the darkness of the night. Thus leading to Kuro once again being all alone.

WC Total 2,013

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back