Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Toraono Suzuhime(Sand) -----> Rurushosaki Yainato(Sand)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Toraono Suzuhime
Old Village: Sunagakure
Old Character Class (if you have one):
Amaterasu : Vet
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu: ( It'll happen! )
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC
Low: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Old BL/CA (if you have one):
Shadow Boxer
Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Yainato

New Character Name: Rurushosaki Yainato
New Village: Sunagakure
New Character Class:
Whistle in the wind(Vet)<i></i>
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Ranged Accuracy
Average: Gen Save, Melee Accuracy, Evasion
Low: Gen DC, Spell Accuracy
New BL/CA: Hawkeye

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: ANBU

Body type: Slender
Height: 5'7
Eye color: Violet
Skin tone: Olive
Hair: Purple
OOC Rank: A-Rank
IC Rank: Jounin/ANBU
Blood Type: B-
Personality:
Yainato never had the chance to really pick up on the social interaction of human beings as a child. And so became a wall-flower during her times as a child. Due to a childhood trauma, Yainato developed a mild case of Androphobia, causing an aversion to males unless on business. Due to her unsociable persona and aversion to the opposite sex. Yainato ended up as a very serious character, preferring to remain calm and collected, much like her craft requires. And with all these factors put together, you get the current Yainato. Who lives alone in an apartment waiting for the next call of duty. Shes typically gives others the cold shoulder.
Physical Description:
Yainato has shoulder length purple hair, having long dyed it that color as part of her resolve to forsake her family. She has a modest build for a female, sporting simple C sized bosom with a rather blandly slender figure with little curve. Yainato may not show it, but she feels insecure around more 'buxom' women, as well as her rather small feet. She typically wears a long black cloak with an additional hood. This hood normally covering her head and eyes. Leaving her nose through chin exposed. This cloak goes all the way down to her ankles, where she typically wears climbing shoes so she can easily reach sniping perches, and finger less gloves.

History
As a child, Yainato didn't exactly have a happy family upbringing. Her mother was a simple housewife, and her father who was also an accomplished ninja, was extremely abusive towards herself and her mother. This getting so bad to the point of Yainato developing Androphobia. When her mother finally signed a restraining order and divorced Yainato's father, the damage had been done, but in this ordeal. Yainato had began studying to become a member of the ANBU operatives. She had already been born with a sharp vision and overall perspective, but when she actually picked up a weapon, she proved herself quite adept handling both bow and projectiles. Knowing she would need to be physically fit to keep up with the ANBU and more knowledge, she began to actually take notice to Ninja training at the academy, which she used to brush off as un-important. Her silent vigor ended up being her saving grace when in her AiT exam included tracking down her instructor and landing a single blow, weapon or not, upon her. Through use of her skill with a bow, she managed to wound her instructor and instantly passed the exam. An actual admission into the actual ANBU branch, she was made to track down and apprehend a wanted criminal, whose charges were armed robbery and aggravated assault. She managed to successfully subdue the criminal through her more honed sniping through creative use of adding ninja wire to her arsenal, and a bladed boomerang into her inventory. After successfully joining at age 19 she began her service, typically taking tracking missions to find criminals-in-hiding and apprehend or eliminate them. And as of now, she has become a rookie ANBU trying to make a name for herself by means of a tracker and hunter. Shortly after her career began, her mother had been murdered. She currently looks for clues on the case to who the perpetrator may be.

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=793
Training thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=4529
Dojo thread: N/A >.>

Usergroups:
I'm stayin a Sandie aint I?

Old Stats:
PL: 2627
Ninjutsu: 250/525
Genjutsu: 457/525
Taijutsu: 525/525
Agility: 470/525
Stamina: 525/525
Chakra Control: 400/525

New Stats:
PL: 2627
Ninjutsu: 250/525
Genjutsu: 300/525
Taijutsu: 525/525
Agility: 525/525
Stamina: 525/525
Chakra Control: 502/525
Jutsu Swaps:

16-hit combo(Master) ---> Terra Firma Shot

Submission(Master) ---> Voltiac Shot

Suplex(Master) ---> Destructive Power Shot

Primary Lotus(Master) ---> Burst Shot

Eagle Drop(Master) ---> Flurry Shot

Dance of the Waxing moon(Master) ---> Critical Shot

Fist of Virtue(Master) ---> Snipe

Fist of Sin(Master) ---> Scatter Shot

Cripple(Mastered) ---> Counter Shot

Enfeeble(Mastered) ---> Bounce Shot

Temple of Nirvana(Mastered) ---> Insatiable Hunger

Death viewing(Mastered) ---> Concealed Steps

Mind Shatter(Mastered) ---> Grapple Shot

Name of any Contract you currently own:

N/A

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:

I think I had Lunar... But I don't remember anymore

Name of Kinjutsu you own:

N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Suzuhime and Kuro's Wedding

OOC: I would like to keep Toraono Suzuhime as an INPC

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, sorry about the delay!

Name, Class, jutsu swpas approved.

You need to write how your BL/CA matches your character.

Mikaboshi needs to approve/disapprove you for ANBU.

You need more to your history. You don't say anything about making your way up the regular ranks at all. It's very short and incomplete.

Stats are pending.

Curse Seals don't carry over, so no curse seals.

SUzuhime approved as an INPC by me.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'd like to see your history fleshed out a bit more before ANBU status is approved but I don't have any qualms with the general outline of what you've posted so far.

Not sure what the deal with your stats are-- I've heard now conflicting things about how retirements are supposed to work but the last word I heard from Zenichi was that the 6 month time-frame began when OCRs were officially opened (more than likely because you were free to make unlimited changes to your PC previous to that but I can't say for sure since I'm not an Admin anymore) so my understanding is that you would have to take the 20% early retirement cut if you wanted to go through with this.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seems like ur INPC might need Toraono approval so just in case you have it

With this being her only character and never having switched before I will check and see what date the time marker for free rebirths is set to, in order to determine if there is a necessary stat loss.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Edit said:
Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
As a child, Yainato's abusive father was usually a good reason to come home as late as feasibly as possible. To pass the time, she would typically chuck chunks of sand and rock as a crudely drawn target that she made on the wall of a foreclosed warehouse. At first she was rather terrible at it, but progressively, she got much better. After managing to hit the target from as far as her little girl arm could throw, she made a crude slingshot to ease the burden and allow her practice her growing interest in sharp shooting. She began to go to the library to study more about actual sharpshooting. Learning of such things like fall arch distance, miles per hour, and wind resistance. However, she lacked the knowledge nor materials on how to make her own bow or how to obtain arrows, so she eventually was in a slump. Stuck with her worn out slingshot, during one of her practice days, an aged woman came to her, marveling at her accuracy. She revealed herself to be a craftsman, specializing in wood, but also able to work with metal. This woman offered to make a powerful training bow, quiver, and arrows for a nominal fee. Yainato ended up selling most of her un-wanted possessions at the flea-market in order to make the money to pay the woman. As promised, the craftsman had fashioned a beautiful wooden bow for her to practice with, a quiver, and gave her non lethal arrows so the young Yainato would not hurt herself. Yainato began putting what she had read to use. At first, she could barely handle the sheer amount of tension she would put on the bowstring, constantly making her fire awry. After some training and tweaking of the bowstring, she finally began too hit the target with her blunted arrows. As she grew into her teens, she herself had begun making her own arrows, and had upgraded from a wooden bow to an iron bow. Her arm strength had greatly improved and she had mastered hitting targets from extremely far distances. Making long distance shots, And from elevated and lower positions. Now fast forwarding to when her mother finally divorced her father, Yainato was getting very skilled at shooting while moving, jumping and performing standard ninja procedures, and practicing with moving targets. Upon reaching her 'coming of age' or sixteen years old, she had already begun studying to join the ANBU and put her diligence and skill to use in the ANBU branch.
I'll work on the history tomorrow.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back