Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Toshi, what do you think?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He got home from the Byoin early in the morning, he had been thinking about going to sleep. especially since his all nighter had been done, he had handled something else on the Byoin before getting home... but now he thought it wouldn't be the best moment to go to sleep. He knew everyone else would be up and running already and a few boxes were still standing in the living room. Nao grabbed a permanent marker and wrote Keiji on those boxes, somewhat glad thta he could write that name on it.

"Toshi?? Are you up yet?" he asked on the bottom of the stair case as he wasn't sure where the kid was hanging. He felt proud about him and what he was doing inside the clanhouse.

OOC said:
Topic for Toshi,
Sorry that it is this small, written on the work PC.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Hmm... I still haven't found the time to tour the village. I promised myself I would one of these nights.' Toshi continued to look up towards the mountainous monuments of the statue heads of Konohagakure. Each Kage head stood for something great. Each had a heart to serving the village. He wondered what the current Kage would say to him, giving him discipline on staying within the village, and the standards of a shinobi. Nao had already taught him so much.

He felt that his trainings weren't enough anymore. Being a Student was great, but the shinobi life sounded like something that would put his abilities to the test. He stepped back into the place that he called home. Nao was gone late for the night. The brown haired boy figured that the Sennin was out on some kind of official duty. With Nao being a medical shinobi, he knew his sensei would be busy sometimes. He chose not to always put the burdens of his trainings on Nao, neither the others.

Closing the door behind him, he would make his way to the staircase. He noticed the boxes in the living before heading off to the basement. He planned on training at the indoor training room. The boy turned on a light, tinting the room green. He liked the aura of the room, as it helped with his trainings. The boy squated as he looked towards the training dummies yards off. They were lined up neatly, the targets with the bullseye hanging from the walls behind.

The environment was cold, ice covered the ground, slick enough to make an unskilled one slip and fall. Cold winds blew, freezing over the terrain. Small icebergs now scattered the training area. Toshi's shroud blew in the wind as he sat on the one farthest icebergs from the entrance. The entire environment had changed. The door was now open, and the boy could hear Nao's shout carried in from the frosty winds.

Before heading up the boy passed by the room of secrets. He took a glance while walking by silently. He went up to the ground floor from the basement. Toshi gave a smile noticing Nao. "Good to see you again sensei." Toshi would give Nao a hug. Just seeing him make it home from a long night brightened the boy's day.

[ Topic Entered ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing the footsteps on the staircase, but he expected him to come from up, so once he came from below... he was a bit surprised. ' Should have seen that coming, he always trains hard...' Nao smiled at him and was pleasantly surprised by the hug him. For a second his body didn't know quite how to react- but soon Nao wrapped his arms around Toshi. "Glad to be home." He would explain it to him in a moment, he let the hug continue for as long as Toshi wanted before he would walk towards the couches. "Sorry that it took me such a long while..." He would chuckle for a moment a bit awkward. "At first I spoke with Keiji- My erm... I dunno yet..." He suddenly found himself a bit at a loss of words, the color came to his cheeks and he didn't look at Toshi. He felt the heat on his cheeks so started to scratch them a little. "L-let's just say- that erm... Keiji will be moving in with me... Hence why the boxes are here." He would eventually say, as a matter of fact. He wasn't sure what to call Keiji- sure they kissed and all, but he wasn't fully sure as to what to call each other. Boyfriend, hubby, lover, he didn't know quite yet but all of them made his heart flutter a little.

"Uhm... b-back on track." He would couch a little to get the idea of Keiji out of his head. "There are a few things, first... I cannot really teach you much more, there are some things... But I know that you have ambitions for Anbu... Now I know some things, as I used to work alongside them... so what I wish to do, is train you up to Genin, give you the knowledge I have... To then seek out the ANBU sennin or the Hokage for further progress... But let's get you up to speed to Genin first." With that he got a small piece of paper out of his pocket, clearly, he had done his research. "Participate and pass at least (2) Academy Classes or Tutors by a member of the Shinobi force Chunnin or above. Classes taught by full-fledged ANBU or Medic will count towards getting the exam." He read out loud. "This will get you to a genin exam... Now I can still teach you in my own line of field... If you want to I could give you quickly two more classes to gain access to a genin exam... and ANbut in training... otherwise known as AiTs are Genin who showed an interest in the ANBU branch and were recruited into it. Their entire job is to learn what the ANBU does and learn where they would best fit in the branch to excel at their future job. Sorry that I haven't done this earlier..." He felt honestly sorry that he didn't place more thought into the kid's own being before that clearly. He wanted to help him along the way, he honestly wanted.

"The other thing what I wanted to talk about... You have been doing amazing inside of this clan... I wanted to ask what you thought about getting higher up today..? As you know our clan works with ranks.. and I wanted to offer you Elite instead of Member..." He would smile softly towards him. "You get a bit more to do around the place, but not as much extra..." he would tilt his head towards Toshi.

ooc said:
Clan Rank ; Elite offered.

Offered quick Tutors to gain access to Genin Exam

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi watched as Nao moved over towards the couch. He stood at attention listening as Nao spoke. He kept a rather serious expression as he noted what was said. Normally the boy would ask Nao questions, and sometimes spoke with him of his studies from the books he read in the library. But he could tell this wouldn't be one of those types of conversations.

Nao went on to introduce a friend of his. Keiji? It was someone he hadn't met yet, but looking at the boxes, this Keiji person would come around. Nao seemed a bit flushed at introducing his friend. Toshi only nodded. It seemed that Nao was a bit uncomfortable with the introduction, but Toshi would be glad to meet the other as well.

The boy also noted that Nao wouldn't be able to teach him much more. It seemed that he was the bird that would be getting the final push off from the nest. Toshi knew he would be able to fly with what Nao taught him. A promotion to Genin was also within the boy's grasp. His ears perked up at the thought of getting a higher title within the village. It's as though his talents were noticed, and he was actually good enough to become a shinobi in training.

As for becoming a member of the ANBU Force, the boy would have to become a trainee first, going about seeking the knowledge of the job of a full fledge ANBU. Exciting and mysterious at the same time. Upon hearing that he could do better within the Clan House, he quickly accepted the offer, though he did think a bit longer on becoming one of the gate guardians of the village.

"I'll accept both the tutors to count towards my ANBU training, and" Toshi paused for a moment, pondering his duties as an Elite for the clan before accepting. "The Elite status of the clan. It's an honor to become an Elite. What would be my duties upon achieving such a title?" Toshi looked to Nao, continuing to stand at attention. He had something he wanted to tell Nao, but the information that he just received was so big, he would hold on to it for now.

He was a bit nervous to reveal his intentions, as he didn't know how Nao would react to his plans. He would hold off on it until after he understood his duties as an Sakurako Elite. Maybe Nao would have a positive attitude towards what the boy was planning. At least, he hoped so.

---
Sakurako Elite Title: Accepted
Quick Tutors: Accepted (( Will count towards AiT ))

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad that Toshi accepted the rank inside of the Clan house, but seeing him all static like that;; was something he wasn't fully used to. "You know how in my clan there are ranks; Member; Officer; Elite; Guardian; me... Right..? Well- From this day on you are an Elite, meaning you did skip one...
Elites are the highest ranks inside the clan, they are the ones that get a member under them to supervise till they have settled down. Well.. there is still a guardian, but I think Keiji will fill one of those spots.. Maybe you too when you grow up; but... You are responsible for the well-being of those who just come in. "
He said as he would tilt his head.

Seeing that there was something bothering Toshi he would pat beside him. "What's wrong..?" he asked moments later, wanting to know what was up with the young kid. "You.. aren't hurt right..? Do you need something..?" he asked a bit worried right now and wanted to stand up to grab him something in case he needed something.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm ok Nao-Sensei." The boy began, trying to straighten up. "After learning a bit more about Sai and Jibril, I planned on going out and scouting the outer lands. I don't know what I may find out there, but if I run into something rare, I will report my findings." Toshi didn't know how Nao would react. The boy was searching for a way to become more focused with his surroundings. It was a great way to learn of the lands just beyond Konohagakure. He could possibly find out some history of the land while out there.

"I feel that this will prove that I have what it takes to be a great shinobi." The boy paused while nodding. "I don't know how long I'll be out there, or what exactly I'm looking for. But I know that attempting such a feat would bring me closer to my studies." Toshi was grateful to have Nao and for being welcomed into the Clan House. Most people wouldn't know where to begin with their studies. Toshi had somewhat of an idea of what they were and how to handle them. If he stumbled upon something great while out there, he wouldn't let fear overcome him. He would await Nao's answer, only thinking of what he would be doing to aid the village.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad to hear that the other was alright, but he was a bit curious as to what was going on.. Seeing how he didn't even want to sit down after his offer. " As long as you come home safe... That is all that matters for me, okay?" He said with a warm voice, a smile came towards his face as he stood up. " But... if you do go like that- at least make sure you have food for 2 days with you, you never know how long you might be outside the village walls to get such an adventure..." He would grin as it somewhat reminded himself of how his adventures had went.

" It certianly is something you are best to do on your own. Not going to lie with that... I believe... Jibril found me herself." He had to think hard about htat one... as he barely even recalled. "And Sai has been with me since I remember... hehe-heh..." An awkward chuckle was given and he looked towards Toshi. " Just make sure you get home safe... that is all that matters..." He repeated as he caught himself getting a bit ahead and he wasn't even sure that this kid wanted his help packing, on which he stood soon in the livingroom and holding his elbow to refrain from helping. " If you need help packing, just give me a shout, alright?" He asked just in case.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi nodded and gave a "Mhmm." as he was told he could ask for help with packing. There were other things on the boy's mind, but there was something that stood out to Toshi. The boy was close to his Sensei, always giving an ear to listen to his wisdom. "Nao are you sick?" He didn't know how to ask, so he just blurted it out. He noticed Nao had been acting a bit differently as of lately. He didn't know how long he noticed Nao's symptoms. On some days it seemed everything was alright. On others he would notice a more severe case of his sensei's sickness.

He knew worrying about Nao wouldn't make matters any better. But acting like he was unbothered by his Sensei's symptoms would be out of his character. With Nao being a medical shinobi, Toshi thought that Nao would be invincible to any and all illnesses. It was tough for the boy to accept, but he continued to stay strong. "I know I could be wrong. You're a medical shinobi, and I doubt any illness could defeat you." A fire was kindled in the boy as he spoke.

Toshi hoped that this was just a phase, and Nao was working on some kind of jutsu that made him appear sick. The boy hoped for the best.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Nao are you sick?" Nao's smile soon faded as that question was asked... He remained silent at that till he heard the other part being said. Nao simply walked up and placed a hand on his head, playing a little with the hairs between his fingers. "I am... Guess I cannot really hide it for you kids after all. Sorry if I worry you..." he said soft and knew he had to explain a bit more. "It is something I have my life long... and despite all my research... I still do not know what it is... Excursai has been busy with it most of the time too..." He said soft and would walk to the couch, becoming for the child to sit down too.

"It is quite an odd disease... As of so far, no one knows really what it is exactly. I have tried many things already, but they are often without any result....I remember one time that I thought I had the cure... But then I just discovered a new plant that worked very well against any pain release... I know I was bedridden the very next day. I got a scolding to not test out the flowers on myself anymore... As you know I am somewhat of an expert on the herbal department... Mainly by testing and tasting and trying..."

"Ever since I have been young, my body has trouble keeping up to date with what I do... It can go many ways... Probably why Keiji got mad that one time too... It was just before you joined in the houses... Before anyone really- My illness can have effects on me and my behavior... Can be from just a little fatigue... Till the times where I am bedridden for a day unable to even function or move... I never know how worse they hit.. That is the main reason why we also have plastic cups... Mainly so I do not break them all the time.."
he would give an awkward chuckle at it.

"I am a medical shinobi... but even I haven't been able to find it out... and I do not wish to burden anyone with it.. Especially since I am this high ranked too.. So... I kinda let it be removed from my dossier. Strangely enough... so far I only had 2 called-in sick days from the Byoin... Sometimes I feel it coming and can handle it well that way. Other days it hits me in surprise. All I know.. .over the time I got older, the worse the symptoms become... Keiji knows about it... and he is Medical Chief, which is just a rank below me even... and he is trying to help me figure out what is happening if we can find a cure. Before I started Sakurako... I never really bothered what would happen with me..." His hand raised and started to scratch the back of his neck.

"Yet... Since I met you kids... and Keiji along with it... as.. erm.. my other half..." He would get that slight color back on his cheeks, but he was genuine and happy smiling. "That I wanted to beat this disease or whatever it is.. Keiji is a professional at bodies and the way they worked... So we are hoping that he might be more of use than that I will be..." He would, if Toshi had sat down, attempt to give him a hug. "I ain't planning on going anywhere soon alright..?" He tried to be reassured towards the child.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi grinned as Nao ruffled his hairs. He could feel his worries fade away as Nao spoke once more. Sai gained a bit of respect from Toshi. He understood their relationship as he thought about what that meant. Sai reminded the boy of the Angels that he read about. Things like this reminded him of his own heart.

Toshi moved over to the couch with Nao, taking a seat while listening with his heart. He wasn't afraid of catching the disease, and it wasn't something that could keep him away from Nao. As the medic began to speak of the benefits of plants, Toshi took note of what they had to offer. Maybe he could make a meal out of the herbs that he could find.

The boy nodded as Nao explained his symptoms. It didn't sound like anything he couldn't handle. Rest was important as well, as it allowed the body to heal. It interfered with his work twice. Toshi raised his eyebrows and eyes as Nao mentioned that it didn't bother him much before starting the clan.

He explained that Keiji was something like a serious mate. And that the ones that he took care of within the house, including him, grew closer to him as well. As if knowing why Toshi asked the question, Nao hugged the boy, letting him know that he'd be alright.

Toshi's eyes watered as he gave a hug back. He could feel a tear roll down his cheek and unto Nao. They said that tears had a healing nature of their own.

Once again, full of excitement, Toshi bounced from the sofa and rolled unto the floor. He stood up, pointing to Nao. "Consider this as my notice of departure." He pointed to himself. "When I come back, I plan on going on a few missions to help the village."

"I'm going to bed now. After resting up, I'll be packing to leave. I'll give everyone a goodbye before heading out."
Toshi moved to the staircase. As he ascended toward the attic, Toshi looked to Nao once more. "Thanks Nao." With that, the boy proceeded to bed.

---

[ Topic Left ]
[ Thanks Nao, great for story progression ~ ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back