Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Toujikou Kotone => Shiro Ren

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys, I just newly registered because for the life of me I can't retrieve my old account, but I was on the site Pre-Hack and my character was Toujikou Kotone and I'd like to see if I could get my profile or not.

Old Characters Name : Toujikou Kotone
Old Character Village : Cloud
Old Profile : I don't remember
Old Training : Also don't remember
Old Dojo : Nope, no bells ringing.

Additional notes : She interacted with Harukei (currently known as Kazehi Ryu) when I was active so if you find his stuff, hers would be in the same areas as his was.

New Character name: Shiro Ren
New Character Village: Stone Village.
Voucher : ??? I have no idea what this is so ah, none?

Sorry for not holding I'm currently on my phone.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Don't worry about the Voucher part. That was used in the initial transition when the site came back up. It was basically your "Pre-approval" process.
Now you just wait for an admin to retrieve your information from the archived "pre-hack" site and post it here.
If you have any questions in regards to the transition, you can ask me or an admin and we'll help you out.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The old site has not been available to us, I have been trying to recover what I can from the site. I do not know how long this will take. In the meantime if she wants she can make a character to occupy herself with while we try to find something on her.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gonna bump this topic with a helpful link.

http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&p=196150#p196150

This will also be provided to Ren via PM so as to be used to make a request. This post is merely for paper trail purpose.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there is no response, I can e-mail the user as well. Please PM me if there is no response within a week (I won;t remember because I am everywhere). Thank you in advance.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back