Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Touring like a Tourist [Open for any and all]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waving away the apology from the young girl, Akira noticed the man get up and move around him. The young man was an unusual one, his words had Akira turn his head slightly in his direction and raise an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if the boy was serious or antagonizing him. Still he would instead answer the questions as he had done till now.

I am the Tenth, or Ninth depending, Raikage of this age, though I believe we have a slightly different calendar from your people. You see we begin and end ages on the will of the council and leaders. I thought a new age was about to begin with the death of my friend for example. It was said that he wanted new kage's to be elected by the people, so we held an election. I thought we would be in the age of democracy. But it wasn't to be. Instead I am the Tenth Raikage, after I removed my friends murderer from the records as a Raikage.

The boy asked how Shinbatsu had become a god, Akira smiled, a small huff which was a light laugh.

If only I knew. Like Aion before him he was lifted into the heavens by a ceaseless lightning bolt, his body and spirit rising up in a golden show of power and magnificence. It was witnessed by many. He was chosen, I don't think it was his intention. Perhaps Raiden decided that for him to find a suitable sparring partner he needed to ascend? Who knows the whims of the gods...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa figured she had learned just about everything she wanted to know for now. And a lot about the lightning deities that she did not care for since she was not part of this faith, or any faith for that matter. Whether they truly were gods or just Shinobi revered as gods, Kurokawa was not one to revere anyone for such a reason without deciding if they were or weren't something like that for herself. Someone could tell her to respect a kage as it is a position of power but not someone, some people had decided to rank as a god.

"Well this has truly been a moment of learning, but I feel like I have run out of things to ask, regarding the Cloud culture. Maybe I will be able to use some of it if I ever visit The cloud city."

She smiled and scratched the back of her head.

"Suppose you already know more about the Stone than I would be able to help with, so I think I will be going. Should have a forehead protection waiting for me at the academy by now. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting"

Kurokawa took a deep bow and then waited for a moment to take in the response if there would be any before she would take her leave.

[OOC: Slowly but surely gliding out of the topic unless stopped in which case I will stay and continue. Just ran out of stuff to talk about.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Ah well. Lets get to the fun part then Haruichi]

Akira nodded letting her leave.

Well then. You wanted to duel me correct? He said looking to the boy.

Shall we head to your villages training facility? I'll be fighting at about 40%, but don't take that as an insult, try and push me past it and force me to fight harder. He smiled.

His 40% was still strong, it was just only a fraction of what he was capable of. Pushing himself up he looked at the girl.

You're welcome to come watch if you have time, but I understand if you don't.

[topic left if not stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi smiled with so much joy that he felt like his face was going to rip off and fly away! He would zoom ahead towards the Training Grounds, roaring ahead, "That's the fighting spirit!"

(Sorry for short posts, will get better soon!)
(Left topic)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back