Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Trail By Fire Exam] Green Team

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
In the Maple District, the female sat waiting for her group to arrive. Under her was a pile of rusty metal, not unlike something you would see in a junk shop. It hadn't taken her long to gather what she needed for the next part of the exam. She would be lying if she wasn't looking forward to what was coming next. Her eyes examined each of them as they waited patiently for their instructions.

"Welcome to the next part of your exam," She dismounted the pile with an elegant flip, landing just next to it. "I bet you're eager to find out what I have in store for you, don't worry, it'll be fun." She smiled under her mask "Well For me at least. For you, maybe not so much." The pile of metal started to shake, cluttering as it did. It levitated, twisting in the air until it reformed itself into a hulking suit of armour. "This." Yuki said, pointing to the thing next to her "Is Yuro. Yuro wants to kill you, don't take this personally. He wants to kill everyone. Is that right old friend?"

"Yup"The armour growled, his red eyes blazing in his skull-like face.

"Your mission is to evade your pursuer, retrieve the clue to my location that is hidden inside him, without the use of violence. If you manage to get one of these bells from me, without being seriously maimed or dismembered by Yuro, then you pass." She held up their prize, giving them a little ring for good measure. "Toshi, if you check your pack there is a little extra something for you, oh and don't share it with anyone or it is an instant fail." She stretched her arms. "Oh, I will give you one small hint to get you started. Run" She looked at the group wondering why they will still staring at her. "Now."

As Yuro pulled out huge chief knives, he charged towards them roaring in delight.

"Have fun!" Yuki smiled before disappearing in a burst of confetti.

mrht7xO.gif

OOC:

[All actions must be RPed, only using Jutsu you have, and skills you have entering into this exam, anything else is not allowed]

[Yuki Summons Contract]

[Yuki uses Burst of Confetti]

[Toshi has been sent a secret message]

[MFT]
[Word Count: 341]

Last edited:

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy found his way to the Maple District. He was excited to meet with is team. Though, upon arrival, he noticed ANBU-Sensei sitting on top of a pile of metal. It raised a few questions, but he kept them to himself. With a bow, he awaited his teammates and the proctors instruction. While they awaited, he began to formulate a few plans to grab the bells. It wouldn’t be easy, but he wouldn’t let the team give up. It was part of the exam after all.

When they arrived, she would begin instruction. ’So there’s a chance of death? I still like our odds.’ There were three of them and only one metal junk monster. On top of that, the hidden clue could make this exam a bit easier. But how would they disassemble it to get the message, and without violence? Maybe they didn’t have to disassemble it at all.

He checked his pack for the message, and then it dawned on him. He kept his composure, unable to share his message, he kept his mind calm. His expression went from stern, back to a simple smile. He looked to his teammates, understanding that he was a leader and should see that they were ready for the examination to start.

”You guys go ahead and start running. I’ll try to hold him off as long as I can.” He turned to the junk heap, ”Do this without attacking huh?” He mumbled under his breath.

As he put himself in the line of the monsters attack, he would jump towards it, looking for an opening to snatch at the hidden clue within the metal heap. If attacked, he perform the body switch technique. Replacing himself with the confetti paper that the proctor left behind, he’d perform the Transformation technique, appearing as the proctor. It was simple, a mask and a concealing robe, he figured the body switch was enough to startle Yuro and buy him enough time to transform successfully.

”Yuro.” Mimicking the voice of the proctor, he continued on. ”We’re going to take it light, as they are only children. Hand over the clue and continue to give them chase. I will catch up and deal with them in a few moments.” He kept his calm, the tough part was mimicking the voice correctly. He hoped Yuro would fall for it. If not, he hoped it would buy his teammates enough time to either get into stealth, or at least a good distance away.

He’d stay on his toes, careful not to let his guard down. If Yuro saw through the disguise and attacked at him again, he’d have to be ready to get out of the way.

Edit: Used Jutsu
~ Body Switch [ Switched with the confetti left behind ]
~ Transformation [ To appear as ANBU Sensei ]

[ Topic Entered | Let’s have some fun ~ ]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa had made his way to Maple Town, shock still riddled across his face. The only two people he had never even interacted with in the exam is who he had been paired with, even his examiner he had never seen before. 'Toshi... Nova and Youkai.. I wonder if my teammates are kind.' Unaware of their capabilities however he noticed that Toshi's general aura seemed much more refined and toned than the other candidates, something about him wasn't normal, however there was no malicious intent or sense of dread radiating from his area. Almost the opposite really, And Nova the main thing he realised was the bow which was strapped to their back. 'Akio and Kiriyomi were paired together... I suppose it wouldn't be an exam without some challenges.' When he had reached the meeting point there he was met with Toshi, Nova and Youkai, who was atop a large pile of metal.

The first thing he would do is become familiar with each of their weight and the size of their steps with the use of tremor sense, using it without any sort of indication he would concentrate and take in to account each of their shapes and sizes. It could be helpful to him later on in the exam so it was a helpful thing to note down mentally. As she would explain he thought of his teammates focusing on Nova especially, he was small and slim and looked a decent amount younger than himself. In a small moment the rock skin pre teen made a promise to himself not to let harm reach Nova. It was his responsibility to help protect others, however Toshi as their leader seemed capable enough, if needed however he wouldn't falter in giving his very best to aid him.

The animated pile of armour didn't scare Keniwa what so ever being fearless was part of the job, it's strength however was clear and it clearly had some sinister tenacious ideology it would stop at nothing to ensure pain would be spread across the three. Realistically he didn't stand a chance against the metallic beast not how he was now, his defensive capabilities could keep him up for a while however the same couldn't be said for his younger teammate. "Alright Toshi, if you need us just use anything as a signal, we'll do our best to look out for it!" Immediately the spiky haired student would activate his gloves he only would initiate the first 2 stages as a small amount of steam would exude from his body as it began to warm and heat up, it was too early for anything dangerous so he would only use the least reckless buttons. "Opening. Life." As the metal monster charged towards them he would extend a hand towards Nova, if being accepted he would place him on his back with a smile on his face. "Come on Nova lets get out of here I have an idea of where to go."

Jumping up immediately on to the side of the nearest building he would dash off immediately further in to the Maple district, gentle as he would run this would be his max speed with Nova as he didn't wish to burn him with any more exertion. Leaping on to a roof a faint trail of steam would follow the two as Keniwa launched himself from roof to roof, he wasn't heavy not at all so it was no sweat for the boy. "Hey Nova I have an idea of how we can find Yuki! Whilst Toshi is busy dealing with that hunk of junk, I took a note of the sound of Youkai's footsteps and vibrations. However my tremor sense isn't the most advanced I'd need to be at least within 100 meters or so of her to be able to find where she is, do you have anything that might be able to help us find her?" He used a calm, confident tone whilst speaking to Nova he didn't wish to scare the child and wanted to establish as much of a connection as he could with his new found teammate right off the back. He kept himself light on his toes as he would leap, ready in case Muro would attempt to catch up with them. Taking a far more defensive stance as he ran he would ensure the safety of Nova putting him first in the case of any sudden surprises.

[Keniwa uses Chakra gates 1st and 2nd]

[Keniwa uses defensive stance +4 dodge -2 accuracy]

[Keniwa uses Tremor Sense]

[Topic Entered]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He finally got to the part where a person was.. waiting..? so that… is the person we need to find..? I wonder if I am good enough to try this… as silent as he could… He immediately tried to use Chakra Sense on the person with the mask. Even tho this person was giving him goosebumps… Just like the day his brother cooked food and it… didn’t really look edible. Not edible at all, he swore he was poisoned right after.

It was then that she started to speak regards an exam, yet she was weird… She sat on top of bones..? "Is Yuro. Yuro wants to kill you, don't take this personally. He wants to kill everyone. Is that right old friend?" Nope. Nope those were not bones! “Those are not bones at all!” He spoke those words right out loud as he soaked up as much as he could, already forgetting that Snapshot even existed to try to get as many clues as he could. His whole body tensed up right at the moment as he looked towards the piercing red eyes in the sockets. “Yup.

This was rather awkward, he saw what the other was doing and swallowed for a moment. No words were getting through to him as he started them both down. This was just like inside the forest where he met the masked guy. Shinobi were scary… Masked shinobi were scary! The grip at the bow got tighter as he looked towards the others, back to the person who told them what to do. “...Run...” His eyes widen as he heard a moment later the team leader Toshi. “Now”
”You guys go ahead and start running. I’ll try to hold him off as long as I can.”

The menacing skeleton was slowly creeping closer and closer to the children as he saw the person with the mask pop in colorful confetti and disappear in thin papers. “How…” He muttered and was instantly focussed back to the matter at hand. Almost as a switch clicked in his head, he got a more focused gaze directly too.

Out of a reflex, he would drop his Kawarimi Target to the side at a safe distance in case it was needed. But that was when he heard the other beside him talk. "Alright Toshi, if you need us just use anything as a signal, we'll do our best to look out for it!" At those words Nova would nod a time or two, he guessed from them all that he was the youngest. Trying to already look for other ways out by looking further than regular persons could. It was then that he heard the person beside him call out his name. "Come on Nova lets get out of here I have an idea of where to go."

He would do a quick set of handseals. Transformation. He had turned himself into a small monkey as Lulu was the first thing that came to his mind. The blond monkey jumped on the back of Keniwa and tried to hold on to him as best as he could. He had the bow on his back as he tried to move with Keniwa to ease it up. As soon as they were a decent part away he would try to look already in the distance towards them. “Back there, I dropped my Kawarimi target in case Toshi needs to have a quick escape…” He would first tell as they would jump off another rooftop and he heard if he had anything to find her or use…

“I am a Hawkeye… I am pretty good at the ranged parts, but I am not yet skilled as another Hawkeye would be…” He would speak and try to think of solutions right after. “I know transformation jutsu… I mastered and can summon my contract, which is also a monkey in an attempt to help out. I am not sure if my chakra sense did work… I tried to cast that as soon as we got there. I was scared to draw my bow directly at her and try to get a tracking beacon on her… Which is one of the projectiles I didn’t master yet… Sorry… He muttered the sorry out as it still was a bad habit of his to say that.

He would lean more onto the back of Keniwa as he thought of Toshi. “Do you think he will be fine..? He had to fight that thing alone… Wait… do you know Active Camo? Maybe we can sneak up close to that thing to help Toshi out? That thing is scary.. But so is losing any of you. I may not know you both… But I would like all of us to make it.”

Maybe… a stupid question… But… i froze earlier and was too focused at the skeleton. What did we need to do..?” Right then, he tilted his head in a confused matter as he hugged Keniwa from behind to keep a grip on the jumpings.

[OOC]

[ Nova used Chakra Sense R1 against Yakai ]

[ Nova used Transformation [M] against himself. ]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The hulking beast stopped just short of the individual in front of him, leaving the huge cleaver hanging in the air. He was puzzled. It looked like his mistress. Sounded like her too. But the words that came of of the thing was not something he had ever heard or would ever hear her say. He laughed heartily, the sound of it echoing around the empty helmet.

"Nice try kid!" He laughed loudly. "You should probably get to know your target before impersonating them. I don't know no kid that she ever went easy on" He raised his arm over his head, the cleaver blade glinting in the sun. He held it there for a few minutes before smashing it next to the thing that was wearing Yuki's face. "She was right this is fun!" He sent a blast of invisible energy from his palm blasting them backwards into a near by stall, chuckling as he saw it collapse on to them. It was hard from him to hide his amusement and he skipped away to find the others.

He stalked the side streets and allies looking for where the other two had run off too, humming a tone as he did.

"Oh little chickens! Come out and play with old Uncle Yuro!" He looked up onto the rooftops trying to see them. Finally he saw the boy, only one of them though, though he was curious were the monkey had come from. "There you are!" He ran to catch up to them slicing his weapon through the air sending three strikes of spinning wind towards them.

Yuki walked calmly through the streets of Maple Town, safe in the knowledge that Yuro was more than enough to keep the kids busy for a bit. She slipped into a side alley, taking off her mask, enjoying what breeze there was on her face. She slipped out of her Anbu gear to her normal clothes. She knew none of them had seen her face so she wasn't concerned about them recognising her. She could hear screaming in the distance which was more than likely caused by Yuro which made her giggle a bit. In an elegant move, she leapt onto the rooftops and ran to her hiding place.

[Yuro used Kinetic Blast against Toshi]

[Yuro used Spinning Wind against Keniwa and Nova]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would smile as Nova would cling safely on to his back as he continued to dash hastily across the rooftops, he couldn't manage to feel their examiner's footsteps with his tremor sense so he would continue trying as he answered the younglings questions. "You have a contract? That's great! Perhaps they could help us... I wouldn't worry too much about things though Toshi seems... different. But not in a bad way, I'm sure he's capable. And I am also sure that one of us will find her eventually we'll just have to keep looking, but perhaps an extra pair of eyes could help..." He hadn't reacted all too much with any younger students but he attempted to come off as kind and patient he didn't want to scare the worried little one. "We will all make it I promise. All we need to do is find her in Maple Town however we have quite a while to do so."

Realistically however he wasn't quite sure how Toshi had been handling himself as well, "What could that letter have been... A restriction. A special rule? I suppose there is no way I can know until the exam is over." All of a sudden he could hear a horrendous voice cry out alongside loud vibrations on the ground, "Nova he's near! Be on your guard." Picking up the pace in his speed as the presence grew nearer he would stop dead in his tracks spinning round with his partner still on his back. Several spinning slices of wind would make their way towards the two originating from the monster's sweeping blade, whilst they flew towards the duo Keniwa clenched his robotic fists making a blocking formation with his arms as he slammed a foot on to the ground, his skin quickly hardening and becoming more rough and tough. "Tetsukawa!" Standing strong protecting Nova as he took each slice without hesitating or faltering whilst the beast looked strong it sure had used a weak jutsu against him. Instantly dispersing his Tetsukawa as soon as the attack hit him, he had learnt that he needed to conserve his energy in his most recent fight before the exam. Leaving only a few scratches on his rocky skin, lowering his arms away from his face a grin would be seen residing in place of his serious expression before.

Slightly turning his head towards Nova so he could see him from the corner of his eye, he would firmly but quietly say "Alright Nova, don't forget about your contract! It's time for you to go!" Gently grabbing Nova before launching them off the side of the building with a mighty throw towards some trash bags, hopefully breaking his fall, his gaze would again centre back on Yuro. 'He seems pretty confident in his abilities.... almost too confident.' He wasn't allowed to fight this metallic construct yet there was other ways he could possibly hurt him. Dramatically pointing his finger at Yuro he would boisterously exclaim "You hunk of junk I thought you were supposed to be strong! You must have ran away from Toshi cause you couldn't handle him and came for us is that it? Well... I am disappointed you'll have to do far better than that to impress me!" The kyoujouran would backflip off of the opposite side of the building he threw Nova whilst spinning alongside activating the 3rd and fourth button on his gloves, more steam would begin to pour off of his body as his skin became a molten iron colour, he hadn't pushed himself past any limits he had yet. All of these he had learn in his fight to save Otakemaru alongside Aria and it was time to master them, one way or another.

Landing on the floor with his rocklike skin he sustained no damage from the drop, quickly darting away from his departed companion in an attempt to lure the beast away. 'Stay safe Nova i'll be able to find you again. Now perhaps I can hit two birds with one stone...'

[Keniwa maintains Tremor Sense]

[Keniwa equips Metallic Gloves]

[Keniwa activates Tetsukawa and deactivates Tetsukawa]

[Keniwa uses Chakra gates 3 and 4 ]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He tried to use his chakra sense… but it was then that he noticed that he had failed in his attempt to use it right at the beginning and he wasn’t entirely really sure how he should tell the other one about that little feat.

“I will ask if Lulu wants to help us or not..” Nova made the comment right after the other boy had spoken up about the help with of his contract. At the promise of making it he would smile bright to Keni and nod. “Hm1” He sounded really cheerful right now and it was right before he heard the others warning. He looked around and eventually over his shoulder till he saw the raggedy bone-man. In his mind, he already started to panic slightly, which easily could be noticed as his grip got a little bit tighter and his breathing had begun to speed up.

While the bone man came spinning nova wasn’t so sure of what to do. His mind fully blocked out everything for a moment. He had frozen on the back on Keni and held on tight as he embraced the pact. It was when he lowered that stony form that he noticed it and instantly felt a wash of guilt coming over him. On his back, he made a few handseals and a faint green glow came off the back of Keni. ’at least I can help you this way!’ He thought and suddenly noticed the other's action s a little bit late and he couldn’t continue on healing him.

"Alright Nova, don't forget about your contract! It's time for you to go!"
no-kids-bye-child.gif
URL]

He had yeeted the child…

Nova landed in the trashbags and he could swear his eyes were spinning right at the moment before he was standing up and running away from the situation. ’Now we are all separated!! this isn’t the way it was supposed to go I think!’ he thought and would try to backtrack a little to the location where he had last seen Toshi, if that bone man was here… then it was best to try to get to there… Meanwhile, the gears in his brain already started to turn and to think. He dropped out of his monkey transformation and ran around as a small child once again.

“Wait… I remember!” ’"Your mission is to evade your pursuer, retrieve the clue to my location that is hidden inside him, without the use of violence. If you manage to get one of these bells from me, without being seriously maimed or dismembered by Yuro, then you pass." He started to guide a few people inside since he was still close to the bone man and he didn’t want the people to get hurt. These were regular streets after all.

’To get clues… from the guy… but not fight him… It never said anything about trapping or slowing… right..since that technically ain’t harmful?’ He started to think how to get the message across but it was quite useless. ’It is no good… I know no binding stuff… but maybe Toshi… “Mud slide would leave him slipping and sliding hopefully… Wait… .electroshock..? Electrocution… No… that can’t be right… Those would probably class as violent… toshiiii!” He muttered and tried to get back to Toshi to see where he was.

- - - OOC - - -
[Mystical Hand] R1 used on Keniwa.
[Dropped Transformation Jutsu]

[action used; running to toshi]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sudden laugh caught the boy off guard. ’Uh-oh, cover blown.’ A cloud of smoke revealed the boy as he was confronted by the junk heap. This did not look good for the boy. He knew how to defend himself, but being in such a situation would really keep him on the defensive side of things. He watched as the sword went above his head, as it came down he quickly dashed to the side. But he wasn’t prepared for the blast that came afterwards. The blast sent him backwards, crashing into a stall, it crumbling from the impact he made.

The blast did hurt, but it wasn’t the pain that had him down, he thought of what he could do against this thing. He couldn’t attack it, yet he had to snatch the letter that was inside. He remained silent, still recovering from the blow and unable to move. ’I need to come up with a better game plan. That junk dude saw right through my disguise. Maybe my trainings aren’t enough. I can’t expect to pass if he is looking right through my ideas. I didn’t have a chance against him without my attacks.’ Thinking things through, he came up with another idea, but he wasn’t as confident as he was after the first failure.

He took out a sheet of paper with ink scribbled all over it, going underground now. He moved underground, creating his own tunnel network. Pulling out another slip of paper, a glass eye began to form from the materials in the area. Pulling out a third sheet of paper, a clone of the boy materialized above ground. The glass eye fit into his right eye socket, giving Toshi above ground sight.

He moved in the direction that he saw the heap moving in, but kept at a steady pace. Because of this, he wasn’t able to keep up with Yuro, and lost him somewhere in the streets of Maple Town. But as he could hear the destruction taking place above ground, he began to get a clue as to where their opponent was, and possibly his allies.

The clone servant caught hold of Nova. A smile grew on his face as he found one of the members of his team. ”Nova! What happened to the other guy? Are you alright?” Nova would probably notice the glass eye on the clone of Toshi. The real Toshi was still underground. He was careful not to give away his position, but with the glass eye, he could still see above ground. ”We will stay together the rest of this exam. Taking that thing on alone could be the end of us.”

He figured the third teammate was somewhere close by. If they could reunite, they would have a better chance of taking on their target. He wouldn’t underestimate the junk heap twice. ”Let’s go look for him. We should head in the direction that you last seen him in. Taking on that thing alone wasn’t my best idea.” He was letting Nova know the thing was dangerous, and sticking together would be their best course of action.

Jutsu Used
Bloodline Technique: Ritual Casting - Passive x3
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Shadow Servant
Crystal Eye

Actions
Went underground
Created a shadow servant clone of Toshi above ground.
Clone has a glass eye that allows the original Toshi to see above ground while staying in stealth.
Clone ran into Nova, Toshi is still underground.
Began a search for Keni

[ MFT | WC: +450 ]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The hulking behemoth reached them just in time to see Keniwa tossing his newly acquired monkey through the air towards some trash bags, causing him to stop in his tracks looking a little confused for a few seconds before turning his attention back to his target. Yuro looked at the boy in front of him, if he was hoping to get a reaction from him it had worked. The metal automaton roared, the rage burning in his eyes as he tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade.

"Who are you calling a heap of junk? If I had wanted you dead you would all be corpses by now!" He swiped the cleaver towards the source of his irritation completely missing his mark, his anger was making him sloppy. He watched as the boy jumped out of his way and ran off. "Would you stay still!" He shouted after him before pursuing the child. "Just come back and let me kill you!" Yuro could feel the rust of his joints starting to slow him down and cursed Yuki under his breath for making him do all this running. "Stuipd Yuki with her stupid exams, if I knew it would involve all this running I would have told her to make Hana do this instead, my joints aren't what they used to be," He muttered under his breath as he clunked his way after the boy.

Yuki lay in the shade fanning herself with her hand and lazily sipped on Sake, she looked up and the sun trying to figure out how long they had been at this for now, she had noticed that the screaming had stopped meaning that Yuro must have done a good job clearing the streets, while the residents of leaf where used to the shenanigans of the shinobi that called this place home the less collateral damage the better.

"I do hope Yuro remembered to oil those plates, if not it will make him a lot slower," She pondered aloud. "Oh well, I think I still have a good couple of hours left before they find me, I'd better make the most of the peace and quiet while I can."

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Toshi and Nova continued through the streets, the burden of looking for Keni became lighter as the AiT followed the shouts of Yuro. The shout of Yuro saying he’d kill his other teammate was enough to give the examinee a moral compass. ”Follow me.” The clone with the glass eye would lead Nova to the scene of Yuro chasing Keni. They were a distance away, but something had to be done.

Meanwhile
———————
The boy appeared above ground. Seeing the sight of Keni being chased through his glass eye gave him the perfect opportunity to give a helping hand from stealth. Staying further back from the clone and Nova, the boy looked to the heap, unsure of if the words of killing Keni were true or not. He took a gaze at Yuro, attempting to put the clue holder in a bind. It was a special technique taught to ANBU, he was confident in his abilities, but he would have to rely on his teammates from there.

If successful, Toshi would begin to look for their ANBU Protcor once more. He thought she would be somewhere near considering she’d keep an eye on what was going on. He’d leap to a rooftop of the district, beginning to scour the scene looking for any clue of the teacher.

The clone would speak to Nova as they continued chase. ”I’m going to attempt to put him in a bind. Hopefully we could have our grab at the clue. I’ll take any attack he throws our way. “

Actions
——————
- Toshi’s clone leads Nova to Yuro and Kent’s chase scene.
- From stealth, the original Toshi attempts to put Yuro in an ANBU Body Bind.
Body Bind
- Toshi begins to scout the immediate area for the ANBU Sensei

Maintaining
———————-
Shadow Servant
Crystal Eye
Body Bind

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Nova! What happened to the other guy? Are you alright?” He did jump a little at the sudden callout of his name, but once he saw it was his teammate he relaxed his shoulders a little. Looking again he saw a glass eye in one of the eye sockets and he silently pointed to his own eye, mirroring the one of Toshis crystal one. ”We will stay together for the rest of this exam. Taking that thing on alone could be the end of us.”
"I do agree on that..." Nova said as he watched Toshi and went with him to the scene. "I wonder how we need to do this..."

”Let’s go look for him. We should head in the direction that you last saw him in. Taking on that thing alone wasn’t my best idea.”
Nova nodded a few times that he understood his teammate and would get closer to Keni and the thing. As soon as he got closer, his hawkeye eyes noticed something. "Is he... slowing down.?" He asked out loud and tilted his head. He started to look better at the body itself, something he didn't do before as he was too busy with running. 'I learned that now at least.' Always look, don't look away, soak up those details.

"KENIII! WE ARE BACK!" Nova shouted as he also tried to distract the hump dump to see him from the other side. ' Metal... rusts... could it be, he is slowed down because of rust?' "WATER JUTSU KENI!" He tried to communicate with his teammate, that maybe water jutsu was an option, even looking at Toshi. He knew one that could be perfect as it wasn't harmful in any way. 'A refreshing splash of water in the face can keep one sharp and keep their reflexes at peak. It's good for washing off anything that might be bothering you, too. This is what we call Rince Off water ninjutsu.' Those were the words of his teacher.

[wc: 330]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Running through the street with blazing speed he could hear the shouts and curses of their pursuer whilst he ran, leading him through the quieter streets and alleys of Maple Town, bouncing and running alongside walls and moving on and off of rooftops using every manuever he knew to keep Yuro busy. However just running wasn't going to be a great strategy and he knew that eventually this would just lead them to not finding Yuki he had to do something, it was then when a voice would echo out from behind the chaser and potential murder victim. It was Nova and Toshi from behind keeping up with the two, Nova's shout ringing true to him as a smile would form on his face, the little boy seemed safe and sound and was still in the fight, it was a good sight to see.

Spinning round dead in his tracks as Yuro would begin to near him in pursuit, if not stopped by Toshi's body bind Keniwa would stand still looking Yuro dead in the eye, just before being struck by an attack he would appear behind Yuro using body switch as he quickly made several handseals before spraying Yuro's entire body with a wet mist in an attempt to drench his entire body. Taking a quick dash backwards he'd unite alongside Nova standing against Yuro as a three. "Nova! You are all good! Thanks for the good idea! Now, let's get that clue. Together!"

Actions:
Used Body switch
Used Rinse off

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The metal clanking armour it seemed that he was not going to be a baby sitter any time soon, after all Yuro had little patience in his metal joints to run around, the rust that he would be causing would take weeks to shake off. As he tried to follow the boy though it seemed that his little benny and hill sketch was now coming to an end with the boy stopping running, the cleaver rotating in the suits hand as a fresh look of murderous intent came to his eyes as a manic laugh escaped his lips "Fresh meat for the chopping block what a week!" as the cleaver swung down with murderous intent quicker than would have been assumed to be possible for the suit of armour.

"What a sec........ah that isn't fun what do you think you are doing" Yuro frustration was clear inside of him as the suit of armour failed to make a connection with his strike it was frozen in mid air it seemed as the suit struggled to move, the grating of metal on metal could be heard as the plates of armour rattled against each other as it squeaked like chalk on a blackboard freezing him in place as he was unable to move. His eyes shone with clear frustration at the situation that he found himself in, he clearly wasn't happy or amused by this situation and the facts of how he found himself in this situation, caught by some kids. "Let me go..." his growling voice showed the venom at the fact that even Yuki would not approve of him falling into such a stupid trap without considering them able to pull off a trap like this.

As his armour was pinned in place, taking a look would give a single seal inside of the armour, the clue that they were looking for on the back of his helmet, showing clearly the Uchiha Clan Symbol in the red, though this would require someone getting a bit closer to the suit of armour than they probably wanted to, this was the way that life went sometimes.

Sipping on the Sake as the sun gently moved over the sky it seemed that with no update from Yuro he would be keeping his task to hand and making sure that the kids did not bother her on this fine day, but that was to be expected he rarely let her down when it came to the option to murder someone.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fits stay back." He put a single first in the air, the symbol to halt, as he moved towards Yuro himself. He wouldn't allow them to take anymore his from the heap. It could really pack a punch. The clone, taking lead, was astonished to see Yuro unable to move while in the bind. It took him a moment to regain composure as he analyzed the trapped heap. With him being a clone and all, it knew it could take a hit. He slowly moved forward, now approaching the gap, but not coming into contact with it. As he inspected it for a clue, he noticed the Uchiha symbol on its armor. It was a strange sight to see, and he didn't really get at is meaning. This couldn't be the clue. He continued to search and search, but his findings would come out void.

The clone turned to his two teammates. "Uhh, guys? Do you know anything about the Uchiha? Or why this the Uchiha symbol would be our clue?" It was still confusing, but if someone had an answer, they could become closer to passing this exam.

---

The true young AiT had given up on the search for Yuki. As he returned to the group, he dispersed his clone and crystal eye jutsu. He took position closest to Yuro, ready to thwart any attack the junk heap threw their way. With the bind in effect, they had time to get away from Yuro and begin their search for ANBU Sensei.

After listening to their take, if they provided their own, he would suggest looking for the proctor once more. Looking to the sky, he knew when sun down came, they would have to catch up on their rest. "If nothing else, we will continue searching for the examiner. If both of you are alright with that, we could head off. When night fall comes, we can take rest and catch a meal or two. " If Yuro wasn't a junk heap, Toshi would have suggested eating him, but it looked like the creature would be free for another day.

[ WC: +250 | MFT ]

Actions
------‐----------‐
Body Bind
Searched for clue, found Uchiha symbol.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The clone turned to his two teammates. "Uhh, guys? Do you know anything about the Uchiha? Or why this the Uchiha symbol would be our clue?"

"The... Uchiha symbol..?"It made the child's brain think a lot quicker and harder than it probably was needed. "There... are only a few uchiha here around..? We have our Hokage, the no-kage, and the clan?" He questioned aloud, but he too was puzzled by it. "What do we know of her actually... I mean... I don't know her." He said and looked to the other two and soon found out that the real Toshi had come. He looked from one to another. Then the other clone went poof and he then figured quickly as to why people did call it clones.. "One like the other... Damn.." He looked in awe to the kid in front of him as this was basically the first person that did it right in front of him.

"If nothing else, we will continue searching for the examiner. If both of you are alright with that, we could head off. When night fall comes, we can take rest and catch a meal or two. " Nova would nod a few times on those words and look to Keniwa, see if he was hurt and if he was he tried to basic jutsu heal him a little bit. "How will we know that thing won't chase us..? Maybe it is best to keep a guard up at night? Rotating if that makes sense? If you guys want... I can take the middle one, I am decent on low amount of sleep... and second guard is always the hardest, since interrupted sleep."

[mft]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It appeared like the three managed to get Yuro stuck long enough for Toshi and his clone to examine the heap of metal, Keniwa gave Nova a reassuring smile, "Thanks guys, running was only going to work for so long!" Turning his head over to the symbol which was the only clue that Toshi found he squinted his eyes in thought resting his hands on his chin. Although Nova did say something interesting that begun to get the gears in his brain spurring, "There... are only a few uchiha here around..? We have our Hokage, the no-kage, and the clan?" .... That was it! "Wait Nova... well the Hokage is running an exam that isn't in our area. The no kage also wouldn't be around here that's for sure. So the only other option is... the clan... their clan house? Maybe there's another clue there or something!" It wasn't a bad train of thought though his stomach did grumble as he scratched his head and let out a sigh, "Although.. to bring our stamina up, it's probably best we eat something sometime soon. I can go for a bit more though!"

Nova did make another good point though, would Yuro get out? What would they do then? "If Yuro gets out... leave him to me. I'll make sure he doesn't lay a scrap on either of you two, so what is our plan. Toshi, Nova, if you think their might be anything at the Uchiha clan house we could find then let me know, i will go with whatever you two want to do."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuro sat on the ground, bound by the group of children. He kicked his feet in the dirt throwing a mild tantrum. He couldn't believe that three kids managed to beat him, it was rather embarrassing really.

"Fine, you win, she's at the Uchiha Mansion, now let me go or I'm gonna get really cross!" Yuro puffed out his chest knowing that there really wasn't anything that he could do to the children in this state. He just didn't want the humiliation to last any longer. "She will be in the grounds of the house, there is a small section of broken wall that will lead you directly into the gardens. She'll be there waiting for you" His voice sounded defeated as he sulked.

Yuki looked at the sky seeing the orangey hue marking the start of evening. She signed looking down into the bottle of Sake to find it now empty. The alcohol made her head feel a little fuzzy as she contemplated getting up to fetch another bottle, deciding that it would probably be for the best that she didn't. Yuki readjusted herself to lay on the ground closing her eyes and whistling to herself as she could feel herself start to drift off to sleep.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nova had a bit of sympathy for the thing as it sat there sulking... he knew how well it could be humuliating and thus he started to go against his teammates. "He admitted defeat and we know exactly where to find her now... how about we let him go so we can continue? I don't think he will attack us any longer, he looks so sad and... erm... sulking." The small child spoke as he looked towards the thing, before taking the initative to go towards the Uchiha household. " Shall we go?"

He would go there and look for a way in. "Miss Yuki!" he called out as the small child that was really gld to get a treat or something of the likes.

[ooc; sorry toshi for skipping, but I kinda want this done at this point.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back