Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trial of a Hyuuga [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled as he finally walked through the gates to the main gardens of the Uchiha clan house, it had been so long since he had managed to walk through these halls he knew that he was pleased to be here. He looked around at the plans and the sun beaming into the garden of the Uchiha house hold, this was the meeting point that he had decided to make his oldest student come to. It would be nice to see how much he changed and how much he had grown it was clear to the Uchiha that he still had to do some work before the man that he had summoned arrived. As he allowed himself to walk threw he filed clan paperwork to sign people off ready to go on active duty. He had not slept properly since he had returned home.

“It seems that the branch has been busy, and even so this would mean that the paper work should have been done, but still seems a bit more is left, as well you win some and you lose some. I cannot win them all naturally, but at least this way I can get rid of two problems at once”

Takeshi meant it when it came to Yukio, it seemed that the boy had made a lie about how he had acquired a certain object. With the talks with Yuki late in the night all had been revealed to him and he would be getting his answers one way or another out here in the gardens. The guards were told to let the Hyuuga into the complex when he arrived, it was a day of tutoring and learning and also a day of answers. By the end of it something would be done and if the Anbu In Training decided to lie it would be the end of him in this point. Knowing that Yukio didn’t expect anything he simply waited in the garden under the cherry blossom tree that he had planet to respect Yuki.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been some time since Yukio had walked the halls of the Uchiha mansion safe to say the memories he had of this place were not always the most pleasant for all they had taught him much in the short time he had been allowed in, with Takeshi’s return he could only expect his tutoring would continue as it had done prior to his departure from leaf to foreign lands. Though this didn’t bother the Hyuuga much, safe to say he had quickly adjusted to the intense regimes which had become the normal on a day to day basis.

Walking out in to the garden he eyed Takeshi sitting below the tree looking up to observe it’s branches, it was a rather different sight compared to the much darker halls of the ANBU HQ where he had taken up residence over the last few years since the deaths of his family, having no other place to go he didn’t exactly have the choice to be picky about where he stayed nodding in greeting to his tutor.

“It has been a long time Sensei, to say the least, you seem in good health though I need not assume you have something different in mind for today. After all, calling a Hyuuga out to the clan house of the Uchiha is not a regular occurrence only happening once before now.”

He did not joke for this was not the time nor place to do so, it wasn’t in his nature to make such comments considering Takeshi’s position being trained by the Sennin of the ANBU branch could be considered no less than a great honour. Though he was the only Hyuuga he knew of residing in the village he did not consider himself someone who needed special treatment though if they saw potential in him he would not argue against the helping hand they offered.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked up at the tree for a split second before he allowed a sigh to come out his lips before he rounded on the Hyuuga in a split second, the eyes of the Mangekyo Sharingan spun into life as the red rotated in that split second. It was clear that the Uchiha clan head was not happy at that moment in time his face could tell it and the eyes showed as much as they stared into the very core of his student. Looking at the very thing that he had created that stood in front of him.
tumblr_o055d9PLXl1uhpvqbo1_400.gif
“So this was the one, the one you taught, and the one that lied to you and thought he could get away with it.”

“He doesn’t look so bad Takeshi”

Two voices echoed threw the garden in that split second, from behind the tree came out a familiar man, his black hair and sinister smile meeting Yukio as he nodded his head, it was one of the very creations that Takeshi had made. Going by the name of Rin, though he seemed different since they had previously met. On the other hand the thunder footsteps that came behind Yukio signalled the arrival of LL Cool War. It seemed right now Yukio was surrounded on all sides by three of them staring down at him waiting for a reply.

“Your next words decide if you live or die. I asked you once before how you get those eyes, I will ask one more time. Be warned your answer decides what happens next.”

“Lie boy, I would take pleasure in the pain I could cause you”

Rin seemed to take enjoyment from the situation, but Takeshi showed his anger part because he had been lied to. Part because he felt betrayed by the fact that his own student thought he could not tell the Sennin the truth.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation he was in was not exactly an optimal one, Yukio should have suspected Takeshi would have found out sooner rather than later and it seemed today was that day. Saying he bent the truth in these circumstances would not be the best path out of this, the only place uttering such words would lead him would be an early grave. No in this situation the complete truth was going to be the only way he was getting out of this alive and even then, if his reason was not considered good enough it would lead to the same result as a deep breath escaped his lungs.

“Yes Takeshi, I lied to you, I lied to everyone about where these eyes came from I can say they evolved on their own all I like however at the end of the day I’m just covering up everything I have done. The eyes that reside in my skull at this moment in time belong to my sister, the others I hold on me to my grandparents. I removed my own family from this world to gain this power, that is the sin I hold to better myself. The curse that all those with such forbidden powers carry with them”

His eyes were focused on Takeshi, he was fully aware of those around him however it was not them he needed to be concerned with at that time. The Hyuuga and the Uchiha two bloodlines that were the same yet so different met in that moment, Yukio standing in place unmoving a blank expression crossing his face showing he was deadly serious in the words he spoke. The sacrifice make for the Hakumei was one he had made on his own, without council or guidance and was something that still plagued him mind to this very day.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to still stare into the eyes of the student that he once knew. It seemed that Yukio was on the brink of stepping into the ANBU fully, he understood sacrifice, pain and suffering but also had come out from that stronger and for that at least Takeshi could give him some praise where it was needed. Though he still had a few things to work on before fully understanding the nature of the branch. This information the death of a family to take some eyes he knew wouldn’t do well if it surfaced.

“At least you where honest to me, I can understand and appreciate that one. I believe that we need to address this situation directly on. I would not have it going around that the branch kills for no reason. You will now be living here inside the Uchiha Clan house. It’s clear I need to keep a closer eye on you during your transition period.”

Rin and LL Cool War stepped away it seemed that Takeshi words satisfied their blood lust at that specific moment in time. Takeshi allowed his eyes to return to the normal green as he blinked in a split second. It was clear that the head of the Clan had managed to accept the words that had been spoken by the man in front of him. Though Takeshi would be keeping a much closer eye on Yukio now he had returned home. As he looked around he decided to at least make something of this.

“I have hidden four items around this place, each one has the Uchiha clan symbol on it, find them and I’ll accept it as your apology. However, let it be known that if you ever lie to me or fail me again, we will have a talk that will not go as well as this one for you.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was right in that moment in time, honesty was the best policy and it had prevented his death by the hands of his very own teacher but at the end of the day he would still be have a close eye kept on him. The fact there was a Hyuuga walking around with the blood of his own clan on his hands would not go over well to say the least. But that wasn’t what mattered right now, he had a place to stay but only if he completed the task at hand and from this point onwards mistakes and failure were not an option.

“understood, though I always expected as much. Failure was never an option and to prevent it ever coming to pass I will become as strong if not stronger than I am needed to be. I will surpass those who came before and those I train with now after all no less can be expected from the student of the ANBU Sennin and Uchiha clan head.”

He brought his hands together building his focus and closing his eyes for a few seconds as he felt chakra flow through him, shortly after his eyes burst open scanning the area around him in as much detail as he could muster. If he wanted to prove he was still worth the Sennin’s time and attention, then this was the least he could do to prove that worth.

He would remain still for a time in those silent moments, it took that much effort to commit a throughout scan of the area. The objects in question could be hidden anywhere throughout the garden and house hold as he began to move once again maintaining the use of his eyes to track anything that seemed out of place or held the clan symbol upon it.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the boy as he sent him off in the area, it seemed that Yukio understand that he needed to make up for his failing. Takeshi watched as he continued to search around pondering for a few seconds he allowed himself to look over to LL Cool War, the huge turtle stood silent and dormant at that moment just lingering in the background as it watched what Yukio was doing.

“So, he is going to stay here with us?”

“It seems that way, better to keep a closer eye on him with. Besides not like anything bad can come from him staying with us now. Go rest for the night LL Cool War, I will catch up with you when I have a free moment.”

LL Cool War seemed to be acceptable the response as he went back to where he was staying. Making a note to give the glance back to the newest member of the clan house, the objects were not hard to find, and they were not meant to be. At least this way Takeshi would be able to keep that keen eye on the newest member of the Branch. It seemed that Yukio was still learning, and he would be for a while yet.

Takeshi studied Yukio for a few seconds he had to give his student credit it seemed that even in the last year he had gotten stronger, become well trained and been supporting the full focus of the branch and progressing himself. With the lie between them gone Takeshi just hoped that it would work for the betterment of his abilities.

“They shouldn’t be too hard to find, I know for a fact that you have got the ability to pick things up with your new eyes pretty easily. Just make sure that you do not get carried away.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi was right on all accounts, it would not take the Hyuuga long to collect each object and after a short time return them to Takeshi. His eyes had truly given him the power to see more than he could ever have hoped for and the surprises kept on coming. Presenting what he found to Takeshi he nodded his head in compliance and apology with what he had done, lies were a common thing within the branch that much could be said however lies between a student and teacher were not something to be viewed lightly.

“You are correct finding such things are not as difficult as they might have once been, at the end of the day I somewhat depend on these powers considering they are always on. If anything, another sacrifice has been made in that I will never see the world as a normal person would again, I will always see more and as I’m sure we both know more is not always better. The details stand out and the things we don’t wish to see become more apparent, both figuratively and literally.”

A sigh escaped his lips in that moment something he did often when thinking about matters such as this one, there was much he had left to learn, and he continued to hope the branch and Takeshi would help open his eyes further to the bath of the Shinobi, though how he ended up at the end of that path was yet to be seen.

It was true that since he had started diving deeper into the darker side of ninjutsu some of his actions may have been more than a but questionable and his temper was becoming more apparent even though in reality after killing his own clan members he had no right to become enraged at others who did the same but that was of no concern to him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as he came back with all the objects, it seemed that he had control over his eyes that much was sure by the way he could pick up the items that he had been sent to look for. Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his face as he knew full well that Yukio had spent time making sure he got well and truly acquainted with the abilities that he had unlocked. It seemed that this time that the Sennin had been away has worked out quite well. Though he still had much more improving to do.

“So, it would seem that just remember though Yukio when I first taught you about these powers and the ones that are at work out there. They are not so easy to get rid of once acquired and they will always scar the person that decides to use them. There is a curse with these powers and it cannot easily be overcome. It would be clear enough that you now know what exactly is meant by that”

Takeshi turned his attention to Yukio as he returned before turning on his heels and walking away. He stopped half way towards the main house before he turned around to Yukio, the garden had a few houses everywhere and it seemed that these ones were offered to more important people inside the clan. Though now they were empty and had been standing idol for a while now, they would still need work to improve on the clan and put them back to their formal uses.

“The house of the far left, consider if yours for now should give you your own space. Remember you will be living inside my domain don’t do anything to disrespect that one. Also, you can move your things inside of the house by tonight and start living there form that point on. If you wish to visit the main house feel free to do so but expect to be on your best behaviour”

With that Takeshi turned around and allowed himself to walk away cutting this lesson to a stop and giving Yukio a small bit of chance to earn his trust back in the eyes of the Sennin.

[Topic Left]
[Rewards have been requested for Tutor Thread as 5 Posts and the 1,500 word limit has been reached]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was little left to explain after that short moment, he had a place to stay and belong now and it was something he would have to show he deserved. He did not expect to enter the main household very often it was not his place to do so save to discuss important matters with Takeshi or Yuki though most things he would attempt to handle alone just as he had become accustom to doing over the many years he’d been training even before the academy.

Walking into the home to take a look around nodding to himself a smile once more coming back to his face regardless of everything that had happened, for the first time in a long time he had a real home and a place to stay. Tilting his head back to the main household he couldn’t help but be curious about who else may reside in the household of the Uchiha clan.

But that was a question for another day for now it would be a matter of making the most of what he had now, an open area to train, relax and improve himself in both body and soul to become the Shinobi he truly wanted to be but first things first he would have to retrieve what few personal items he had brought into leaf upon the destruction of his home.

Walking away from the mansion to retrieve them he couldn’t help but wonder what had made Takeshi ask him to remain in the household, though the reason was most likely the most obvious one considering all that had happened it could not be underestimated how much thought went into such things but as said before there would be time to think on such things once he was comfortable in his new home, content with the outcome of today.

[WT: 1500 thread complete]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back