Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Troubled Meditation (Shusuke and Tsuruko)

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An essential part of a ninja's training is to meditate and practice channeling chakra, however it is something Tsuruko tends to avoid. Still, in her new efforts grow as a ninja, she eventually had to give it a go, at least. What could go wrong? She finds a nice spot atop a fairly large boulder within earshot of the white noise of a waterfall and sits down cross legged atop it, holding her hands together in a ring to help visualize the chakra flowing through her body as she tries to meditate.

She frowns as she begins her first attempt in years, the sensation of the chakra flow holding the disturbing sensation of cold custard. Perhaps it's just what happens when you leave it too long, she hopes, while partially thankful that the weirdness in itself distracted herself enough from her thoughts. After a few moments, she notices a growing pain on her neck, causing her to reminisce yet again on the past...

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke was walking through town after another day at the academy and to his surprise he was curious how Tsukuro was managing after his mission. He had yet to actually speak to her nor has he had anyone give him any updates. He knew that the damages would have been covered and the repairs would be a quick fix but to find out that your parents were spies for another village… Perhaps she hasn’t been told or notified. Either way he really didn’t care.

Well speak of the devil. Shusuke looked over to find Tsukuro concentrating and mediating. He sent out a mental link to her without leaving the street. ’You know, at your age your chakra flow should be better than that.’ He let out a sigh that Tsukuro probably knew exactly how it sounded despite being many meters away. ’Whats the hold up? Still afraid you might hurt someone?‘

CRPJ's Effect: This allows the user to connect mentally with anyone within a close proximity, approximately half a kilometer. The recipient of this connection can feel Yamanka's extended use of Audial Genjutsu and the two may communicate telepathically by the use of hearing each other speak despite not being near one anoher, but the connection is easy to sever and requires no more effort than it does to blink to break the said connection. As the connected individuals move further away the delay in the message increases and the volume in which the message is heard is diminished until the limits are met and the connection is automatically severed.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuruko yelps, jumping in fright as her thoughts are intruded on. She immediately drops her meditation stance and quickly looks around to try and spot Shusuke, ending up taking a more casual stance leaning against the rock once she does, facing off toward the right from his perspective with her arms crossed embarrassed and perturbed. With a sigh she responds "You can see that? Is nothing private?... Just neglected it I guess"

If in fact he could see it, he might gain some satisfaction as he sees results from his experiment, since while the control of it was fairly poor due to a degree of discomfort and unfamiliarity, the concentration of it had increased quite dramatically in the time she's had the mark, since shes had to unconsciously practice forming more Chakra to feed it. The nature of her Chakra had a somewhat sick and unnatural quality to it, like poison flowing through her. Though that is perhaps really not so unusual for their bloodline.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
`Neglected? Really? I highly doubt that.` The boy refused to approach any closer but his heterochromatic eyes peered over her. His Sharingan began to peer through her and start to look at her actual chakra reserves. His eyes settled on the mark. He raised his hand to point his thumb at his own neck. `Is that truly being a hinderance? I've left stronger marks on weaker people and they have learned to advance it beyond what was given.` He let out a sigh, how disappointing. It seemed she was more like their parents after all.

Shusuke's eyes narrowed slightly. Did she know? Was she involved? The young boy would shift his weight and begin to walk towards her. If she was also a spy for the Hidden Fost village he would have to take care of her as well, but for now... he would keep face.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Her Chakra appeared to be much more dense than it was before the mark was applied, about five times what it once was, but she wasn't well practiced in controlling it. 'Oh the thing you did? Well...' She reaches up and presses a pair of knuckles into her neck where it hides under a layer of makeup. 'It's still a little sore, but i have noticed some changes recently and this mark is the only thing i really have to attribute to it. So whatever it is, it's doing it's job... Maybe i should thank you, i don't know... What is it anyway?'

She looks up over to him as he approached, frowning a little bit as her arms cross again "Also, what the fuck! did you seriously scoop you're own eye out to shove someone else's inside? That's gross as hell! who's even is that anyway?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke let out a sigh. The red eye that once had tomoe but had since evolved to match the flat pupilless eye of the Yamanaka's genetics stared at Tsuruko. "This was a gift, Lord Takeshi gave it to me after I was appointed to study under him by Lady Asuka. I needed to get stronger..." He let out a sigh. He was about to break the law to make a point. He lowered his hand and a white ANBU mask stylized like a skull would appear in his palm. "I have been assigned to take on a specific role in this village. One that requires true power. He offered and I accepted." His eyes shifted to look towards the curse mark on Tsuruko. "That was a poor attempt at trying to grant you some of my strength When I applied that the formula was basic and didn't exactly do what I wanted, but don't worry... I have since perfected it. One of my latest applications has actually evolved into something of it's own that is even stronger than what power I could provided on my own. It is known as a Cursed Seal."

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"W-wait, you cursed me!?" While initially she seemed outraged, she'd gaze off, then raise a brow as slight satisfaction grew from being potentially able to place the fault of her problems on something other than herself. She huffs, leaning into sarcasm to mask the twisted thought "Well, that's just great..."

Her eyes drift over to the mask, "So, you're gonna be the guy hunting down anyone who tries to escape this place eh? That's pretty fitting i guess" She'd sigh cynically. "Well, you'll be happy to know that i've like, basically given up on trying to become a villager now, i've been talking with Hoshirei to get placed in a team."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The mask was dissipated as quickly as it was summoned and the boy would raise his shoulders in a shrug. "Yea, didn't realize it was a curse when I placed it, and to be honest it's seal formulation is trash and I could definitely do better now." He walked over towards the rock she had be resting on with a grin. "Oh? You think you can be a ninja now? Okay then Tsuruko, let's see how much of a ninja you can be!" The young boy made a hand seal which conjured a black serpent made of ink. Grabbing onto his bicep the serpent lunged toward's Tsukuro's neck. "Forbidden Sealing Art: Cursed Sealing Jutsu." The serpent would bite down on the previous mark and begin to inject the venom into her body to cause the cursed seal's formula to become stronger and more sound.

"Let's see what potential you have now!' As the serpent fully dived into the body of his older sister Shusuke would leap back and take a readied position.

[OoC: Calling BMod (Keniwa) for a casual 1 or 2 round tester for you now that you have C-Rank and your Cursed Seal! This is a casual thing that is not meant to cause any stress!]

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuruko raises her hands somewhat meekly, emitting a fearful smile. "Ahahah, wait its- what are you. WAIT- WAIT! NO! AAAAaa!" Tsuruko's eyes go wide as the snake is summoned up again, and she tries to scramble back from it, her fingers gliding through it like water as she tries to fend it off. As it bites, she lets out a scream!

She falls from the rock, her muscles ceasing up from the somewhat familiar pain of the ink burning through her veins. She continues to writhe for a few moments and she struggles to push herself up from the dirt whimpering somewhat pathetically. Blood seeping up and cracking open the layer of make up that was once hiding the mark. "AAaa! AAh SHit! Oohoh, God, why. NNnhnhnn....."

Lifting herself up enough to get one foot under her, and her left knee still resting on the ground, she looks over to Shusuke with dismay "Even if you do this, i still don't want to hurt you Shusuke... " She sighs, looking down for a moment, she's aware that she still has to fight regardless, in the wider sense. Maybe this was a chance to test out what she'd been preparing for on a live target, somewhat confident that she had the ability to heal any injuries she could inflict. Still, her eyes reflect a good deal of grief from having to do so, guilt for even considering it. "... Will you forgive me if i do?"

[Going to quickly get the mark sorted, discussed in the discord]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I2ScUH2.gif

Hello! I will be your guys battle moderator for this thread!
So... just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements! (subject to Change):
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guesswork/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives: I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you! And I do mean all passives, even things from your abilities or CA/BL that you may not think is important
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (@sammymike!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have Discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 was written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
Credit due: Start of Battle Note swiped from Raizo

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[due to my OCR I am unable to be in the modded fight. As you have your Cursed Seal now, which was the original goal of this thread, I am going to take this moment to also leave the thread. I am sorry we were unable to have our spar.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back